Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,552 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4847324 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) ... (5715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Guys be observant, Rider App can now end trip on Bolt. They will end it and be forming they don't know what happened. As soon as the trip ends, drop the rider. Make them request again.
Really, that's a bad update then. Thanks for notifying me sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olagadget: 7:26pm On May 21, 2021
Hello

Please do you know this doctor guy in person? I've been a victim of a scam by him on this same DL issue, he has ghosted me via email and I'm about to start calling him out and track him too.

10 days promise has turned to 4 months.

Please let me know if you have any useful info. How did you know he's a doctor? Thanks

Pearl1910:

No vex Doctor, u should have told him to expect the call or better still give him the FRSC mans number so he will do d calling. Scam dey everywhere for this Lagos.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:41pm On May 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

What??

Yes o...Bolt are trying to protect Riders but they should also at least put a notification for the driver before the trip ends, so u don't keep on driving when trip has ended.
This happened to me, I was lucky, I was in traffic toggling my phone when I saw trip ended, rider come they say him been wan test am. Okay oga, request again. the thing enter another driver, oya pay me I have another trip. He paid, I dropped him by the road and make uturn. Traffic kukuma dey road to your destination.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2021
ponlear:
Make up to N100k Driving On-Demand - Stand A Chance To Get Up To 50% Off Your Driver Registration Up Fees By Taking This Quick Survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3V7FPJR

Registration Gini?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:45pm On May 21, 2021
Olagadget:
Hello

Please do you know this doctor guy in person? I've been a victim of a scam by him on this same DL issue, he has ghosted me via email and I'm about to start calling him out and track him too.

10 days promise has turned to 4 months.

Please let me know if you have any useful info. How did you know he's a doctor? Thanks

I don't know him in person, I only know him here on this platform. But Nairaland sef has warned against doing business with people on the platform without meeting them in their business address/location

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olagadget: 8:00pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmmm

Please if you have any clue or tips on how to reach him, please let me know

Pearl1910:

I don't know him in person, I only know him here on this platform. But Nairaland sef has warned against doing business with people on the platform without meeting them in their business address/location
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:03pm On May 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yes o...Bolt are trying to protect Riders but they should also at least put a notification for the driver before the trip ends, so u don't keep on driving when trip has ended.
This happened to me, I was lucky, I was in traffic toggling my phone when I saw trip ended, rider come they say him been wan test am. Okay oga, request again. the thing enter another driver, oya pay me I have another trip. He paid, I dropped him by the road and make uturn. Traffic kukuma dey road to your destination.

1 star grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 8:08pm On May 21, 2021
IFSHR:

Dudu is that you?

As much I love the handle to be me, no be me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drumma(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2021
If you are work on the Island and want a chance to make extra money with the your car, @Plentywaka is trying open up opportunities for Uber/Bolt pilots to cash in on this opportunity to make extra income on a daily basis.

If you would like more info and you work solely on the Island, you can reach out to me let's discuss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 8:23pm On May 21, 2021
shollywendy1:

Ajayi is a friend like a blood brother to me.
That's him behind me in Enugu

My condolences
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2021
shollywendy1:

Ajayi is a friend like a blood brother to me.
That's him behind me in Enugu

My man please accept my deepest condolences its so sad that unfortunate things happens to relatives and associate but heaven has a reason to all of them.

The day I heard of the death of a course mate (Chinedu, course rep Elect/Elect) who lost his life in a car accident while returning from his PPA during his NYSC and also a room mate in Uni John James Isaac who also lost his life in a car accident along with his gf while we were in school and then his wife in Uyo, survived by a son. I was traumatised for several months by this death of these 2/3 close persons, since then I started to live life like its my last day on earth making sure I leave a good memory paraventure death comes knocking at time soon.

It's very painful ooh, only a few can relate especially when you lose somebody you know is so full of life, easy going and friendly to all. John James Isaac was a young guy that will never hungry or sitting down with you palms below your jaw... Chinedu was so full of life, always motivated... Chaii!

This life shall embarassed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I realised this one long ago grin

The true state of surge can only be seen on the rider app. Forget what bolt shows you on your screen. Launch your rider app to confirm. I have seen surge(usually light ones) numerous times on my driver app and when I check the rider app to confirm, nothing.

Sometimes the request may come from a location different from where the true surge is.

Riders especially those not in a hurry don't make request the moment they are aware prices are higher(surge) so they wait till it lower. So the driver waiting in the surge area will then be receiving trips without surge from a father distance and without any surge...

These are some of the reasons I dislike Bolt because their surge are artificially made up by the app according to times and seasons.

This is not so with Uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:11pm On May 21, 2021
Olagadget:
Hmmmm

Please if you have any clue or tips on how to reach him, please let me know

Search for all his previous posts on Nairaland...u may get a lead
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinkykinky2: 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
donfortune48:

They're working from home.

Please, how do I get inspection done on the mainland then?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
Felicity001:

Sometimes the request may come from a location different from where the true surge is.

Riders especially those not in a hurry don't make request the moment they are aware prices are higher(surge) so they wait till it lower. So the driver waiting in the surge area will then be receiving trips without surge from a father distance and without any surge...

These are some of the reasons I dislike Bolt because their surge are artificially made up by the app according to times and seasons.

This is not so with Uber.

Yes, it happens especially that December period. You'll be inside one thick surge and bolt will be sending you non surge requests 25 minutes drive from where you are. grin.

What pearl was actually talking about was when you are seeing surge where you are and a request comes in from the same place without surge. Bolt dey scam drivers. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 9:52pm On May 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Guys be observant, Rider App can now end trip on Bolt. They will end it and be forming they don't know what happened. As soon as the trip ends, drop the rider. Make them request again.

This is not true, cos i tried on my app.
U can only cancel a trip wen it’s not started yet. I beg to differ tho

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2021
kinkykinky2:

Na one Nzamzakaki fuel station for popoola abulegba I do my own last Friday.

You can go there and do yours. Just make sure there's no single dent on your car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:57pm On May 21, 2021
Status200788:

As much I love the handle to be me, no be me.

Oh boss...I sight u...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:11am On May 22, 2021
kinkykinky2:

Depends on where u are, Conoil filling station, Oregun.

Bolt inspection is thorough now o... Make sure there is no dent or burner scratches on the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2021
Duke111:

This is not true, cos i tried on my app.
U can only cancel a trip wen it’s not started yet. I beg to differ tho
You don update your rider app? Person tell you him experience you dey invalidate am, is it your experience?

If you know how many bolt users that are yet to update their app, dem go dey make you waste your call card

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinkykinky2: 9:24am On May 22, 2021
donfortune48:

Na one Nzamzakaki fuel station for popoola abulegba I do my own last Friday.

You can go there and do yours. Just make sure there's no single dent on your car.

Okay, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinkykinky2: 9:25am On May 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

Depends on where u are, Conoil filling station, Oregun.

Bolt inspection is thorough now o... Make sure there is no dent or burner scratches on the car

I am around surulere.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:22am On May 22, 2021
You guys working in the rain dey try ooh. Hardworking drivers.

Meanwhile Naira Marley is looking for Igbo driver and your car for short time and then leave some demons in your car.
It’s some people’s dream to make out in your car. So felicity001 and pearl1910 allow people’s dream come to pass biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:31am On May 22, 2021
My rating has dropped to 4.60. I want to ask my friend to request me and rate me 5star to boost it. Now, can he request me more than once?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:44am On May 22, 2021
1daboi:
My rating has dropped to 4.60. I want to ask my friend to request me and rate me 5star to boost it. Now, can he request me more than once?

See questions wey veterans dey ask?
cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by phredrique(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2021
Boss I am looking for car to drive up in lagos, if you haven’t seen any driver yet. please let’s link up
+2348024978766. God bless.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:17pm On May 22, 2021
1daboi:

In my experience, multiple 5 stars from one account within 24 hours does not count. You will only end up wasting your time.

You need to add a little creativity. I can't say more than this grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2021
1daboi:

Enroll into Kanuisagoat Ehailing School and you will be fine. Also, Do/continue doing the right thing:
Greet riders,
Compliment where necessary,
Clean your car.
Chill AC,
And drive smart. Some riders hate it when driver driving like a grandma.
All these do not stop some ogbanje riders to rate you 1star or -1star if possible. But there are 2/10 of them every day.
I think holy water is scarce or finished, would have request for you. Where is Boss Izzou abeg.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2021
BAZ001:
You guys working in the rain dey try ooh. Hardworking drivers.

Meanwhile Naira Marley is looking for Igbo driver and your car for short time and then leave some demons in your car.
It’s some people’s dream to make out in your car. So felicity001 and pearl1910 allow people’s dream come to pass biko.

What sort of rubbish comment is this? Have I gone nut that you don't even know what to bring here for discussion/delibration? You and your stupid, idiotic naira marly or what ever his stupid self is are idiots for tagging me in your comment. Can u imagine... So tribalism as eaten deep down into your blood that u don't even know when to draw the line or who to drag into your fight? I used to think I have sense b4 but now I know I r nothing but a fool and and stupid man.

A fool @40. Nonsense!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 1:06pm On May 22, 2021
Felicity001:

What sort of rubbish comment is this? Have I gone nut that you don't even know what to bring here for discussion/delibration? You and your stupid, idiotic naira marly or what ever his stupid self is are idiots for tagging me in your comment. Can u imagine... So tribalism as eaten deep down into your blood that u don't even know when to draw the line or who to drag into your fight? I used to think I have sense b4 but now I know I r nothing but a fool and and stupid man.

A fool @40. Nonsense!!!

Bros check what u wrote up here again or u dun become aboki

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2021
Felicity001:

A fool @40. Nonsense!!!
Haha! Felisco, someone cannot play with you ? Take am easy my brother.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2021
Felicity001:

A fool @40. Nonsense!!!

Lolzz!!!
Just small play, you don looseguard.

Like you're not on social media to know the current trend and see the joke in his post?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) ... (5715) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.