Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4900244 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) ... (5723) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
My rating was 5 early this morning, I took a destination trip to ikeja and it's suddenly went to 4.71. maybe bolt intentional reduce ratings

BAZ001:

You can’t downplay it cos it’s insignificant to us.
4.5 or 5.0 ratings, earnings is d important thing.
I personally feel bolt is intentional about ratings cos I didn’t do anything different.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
donfortune48:

What I did to the floor of my car.

I've got no difficulties cleaning up with just a rag.
I was wondering if they stopped manufacturing plastic mats the way people were talking undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
sonymax16:
I salute una for here.Abeg where person fit get fake covid 19 test result.I need am for travel purpose.If u get any sure link abeg link me.Thanks
can I ask what you benefit by this? Will the fake test not also cost money? When test results come out in 15 minutes it's not like you are saving time. And you wonder why they make it so hard for nigerians to get visas

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
radautoworks:
can I ask what you benefit by this? Will the fake test not also cost money? When test results come out in 15 minutes it's not like you are saving time. And you wonder why they make it so hard for nigerians to get visas

First thing I did was to go through his posts, mehn! You would have realised there was no need to reply him once you go through his posts.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Felicity001:

My house na upstairs

I know na...nobe upstairs roof they?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
brogxy:

First thing I did was to go through his posts, mehn! You will realise there is no need to reply him once you go through his posts.

U even have time to do investigation

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
brogxy:

First thing I did was to go through his posts, mehn! You will realise there is no need to reply him once you go through his posts.

In fact ehn,

radautoworks:
[s]can I ask what you benefit by this? Will the fake test not also cost money? When test results come out in 15 minutes it's not like you are saving time. And you wonder why they make it so hard for nigerians to get visas [/s]

I no get time do investigation. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by karbie(f): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please help me call these people that has been owing me for months now and have refused go pay.

Call them, flash them, text them, morning, afternoon, night, midnight.

They can not rest.

Please help. Thank you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Godfather10:

Can you work evenings from btw 6/7pm to 6/7am in the morning, you will deliver 20k weekly,
Pls get in touch if interested.owner uses car in the daytime
Dem never use ur car commit crime abi undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yusufdayo1: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
donfortune48:

what did you put on it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
yusufdayo1:

what did you put on it

A leather carpet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
donfortune48:

I love this,how can I get it done to my car. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Josephase:
My rating was 5 early this morning, I took a destination trip to ikeja and it's suddenly went to 4.71. maybe bolt intentional reduce ratings

Was it a surge trip ?
It might not be d last rider though.
Bolt claims they don’t have hand in it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

I know na...nobe upstairs roof they?

No na decking b d roof the landlord never get money to complete the 2nd storey
gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
sonymax16:
I salute una for here. Abeg where person fit get fake covid 19 test result .I need am for travel purpose.If u get any sure link abeg link me.Thanks

Meaning say you get covid and you want to infect people. Very soon una go come dey ask if we know where dem dey sell body part for Lagos.

[img]https://media1./images/de0531dc24288451158278a42fcf397e/tenor.gif?itemid=10079522[/img]

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yes its a surge of 1.6
BAZ001:

Was it a surge trip ?
It might not be d last rider though.
Bolt claims they don’t have hand in it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
donfortune48:

Well done sir, this solves the problem, instead of swearing and cursing out customers (riders). I applaud your creativity. Felicity, learn from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Felicity001:

Oga you win your own argument holds an ocean in fact its holds the heavens so enjoy...

Me I don go

People like you want to eat their cake and have it. You want to run commercial with your car and get paid for it, but you do not want to deal with one of the many issues that come with that type of service.

Your mentality ehn...you talk faster than you think bros.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
abefeabebi:

I love this,how can I get it done to my car. Thanks

Meet any car upholstery man. He'll do it for you.
It cost me 15k November last year. (material and labour)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
https:///iIN4fKOmBz

You can’t be too careful when it comes to buying lubricants. An entire operation was apprehended by officials of @SONNigeria #SafetyFirst

*COPIED*

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
radautoworks:

People resort to that when their result comes up positive, but they must travel.

I've helped few with this. Till date they never had any physical symptoms.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carson10(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Star2020:
Drivers! Drivers!! Drivers!!! Needed pls contact Mr Femi +234 818 215 6929

I've gotten the information
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carson10(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
M
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
You say what?
karbie:
Please help me call these people that has been owing me for months now and have refused go pay.

Call them, flash them, text them, morning, afternoon, night, midnight.

They can not rest.

Please help. Thank you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Josephase:
Yes its a surge of 1.6

Welcome to the club, enjoy your surge money and look away from the ratings.
I’ve done 2 trips on 1.9 surge, I know what to expect no need to worry. I had to go offline before surge go carry me go inside flood

[img]https://media1./images/3dcac5f2213932cc1145264283610960/tenor.gif?itemid=8205194[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatNiccur:

People like you want to eat their cake and have it. You want to run commercial with your car and get paid for it, but you do not want to deal with one of the many issues that come with that type of service.

[img]https://media1./images/4ff1707fe64be930f777e68cfca667ab/tenor.gif?itemid=16142393[/img]

Keyboard warrior,
He should be a teacher or lawyer, he can talk nonsense from now till 2mro he no dey tire.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatNiccur:

Point of correction boy I'm not a commercial driver please! please!! please!!!

E-hailing is a ride sharing service that offers cooperate rides to my destination so I can decide to walk you out of my car if you're not playing by my role or if i don't feel comfortable with the way you look before entering my car. So get you little self educated first before you come challenging me on my roles.

Go read the Uber and Bolt roles of engagement, there is a cleaning fee attached if a rider messes up a driver's car. It just so unfortunate that most of these things don't workhere in nigeria, this is the reason Foriegners come here and do anyhow.

I can't count the numbers of times I've stopped people from eating in my car or stopped a ride half way and ordered them out as riders insisted they must eat. Give me 1star for all I care I've my integrity intact.

A rider had asked for water to clean his shoes one time b4 he entered into my car that's because he saw how neat my car was the moment he opened the door, he immediately asked, "chairman abeg you get pour water?" I didnt even know his intention not until he started watching his shoes because his road was bad to walk out... As a matter of fact we already agreed I was not driving further to pick him up and so he had to walk down to me. I'm very sure drivers had cancelled on him numerously. The trip ended I asked him to go without collecting money. Why? because he first brought the challenge even when i didnt asked for it (respect), big guy oh with fat pocket.

Uber will always say, "everyone deserves to be respected and should be respected". That ride was a Uber ride.

So what sort of mentality do you've? People from poor background tends to have these kinds of nasty and stupid behavours.

Do driver always have to clean their car at the end of every trip they embark on? All in the name of service rendering? C"mon men! Have some sort of respect for yourself and people will respect you.

It's the way you lay your bed a visitor will lie on it.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Felicity001:

No na decking b d roof the landlord never get money to complete the 2nd storey
gringrin

Lolzzzzz grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
donfortune48:

People resort to that when their result comes up positive, but they must travel.

I've helped few with this. Till date they never had any physical symptoms.

Jezusssss... shocked shocked shocked
U help people that have positive covid test result get a fake negative Certificate so they can travel. OMG...do we even know the implications of the things we do? GOD is merciful sha...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Jezusssss... shocked shocked shocked
U help people that have positive covid test result get a fake negative Certificate so they can travel. OMG...do we even know the implications of the things we do? GOD is merciful sha...

grin grin grin
You don't get punished for breaking the law.
You get punished for being caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good evening house please can anyone recommend a good panel beater around iyana iba axis that can give my honda city 07 a good body work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolzzzzz grin grin grin

grin

But come to think of it our weather forecaster no dey try at all... I got an info update on my phone this afternoon around past 1pm to expect heavy down pour in Abule Egba, as it the time if this info there was light shower and dark cloud... Las Las rain no fall, no wind rather the sun setgrin

9ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) ... (5723) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.