Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764022 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2021
davit:
I noticed same too. A rider wanted to japa with my 1900 2 days ago, but claiming she had been debited. I quickly reported her to Bolt before confirming the trip. I tried to reach the lady but not getting any positive response. She called me later in the day to send my account number. I learnt bolt had contacted her.
In short, I have I got my money from her.
Only for her to call me yesterday with sobriety that her account is still blocked. Me I no send o. I have told bolt that she has paid me anyways. If they refuse to unblock her, then not my cup of tea.
It will be a lesson for others like her.

Pls help her contact bolt again.
Just send app message that rider has paid.
I had to send messages 3 times before they unblocked a rider.
Though it was sweeting me for belle,
but let’s not pay evil for evil.

Dropped a guy in lekki estate trip ended 4,500, he called his friend to do transfer of 3k that he will transfer 1,500. I got 3k alert but not 1.5k. Rest na voice mail. I reported to bolt, bolt gave me 2.5k compensation.

My prayer is that he shouldn’t pay the 1.5k again, I no need am.
Cos if he pays 1.5k bolt will take back their 2.5k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Boss, your words have always been sensible and reasonable ones.
Can I have your digits boss?
Wish to learn more.
CheerfulGiverr:

Yesterday,i saw a group of uber drivers drinking alcohol in the morning at alternative route in chevron. I'm not even talking beer here.

Imagine those guys coming to say no request, and that they aren't seeing their dashboard in their account.

What we post here motivates the ones it will, and the rest will be left behind.

I won't post dashboard forever, but the day I stop posting dashboard of my monthly earnings, know that I've moved on to triple of those earnings a month.

People will see what they want to see. Some are just negative, some spend recklessly, some are just pessimists and some like us have a goal. They keep lumping all together. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2021
Look at the time now... The rider was desperate... Order like this don't come regularly even at night except when there us curfew the following day
Crvrider:

But this happened last night. Seriously considering just night movement on indriver. That trip gradually moved from 5k...7k, then to 10k. Road was free.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm, high risk, high earning...
BAZ001:

Odd hours/late nights are the easiest time to make cool cash in this hustle but very risky.

My last trip was funny. (Destination trip to my side) A guy made the request to bring his babe.
Babe took time to come out(9mins paid waiting), I guess she quickly had her birth and dressed up cos she ran out with all her belongings.
All of a sudden the babe started seeing police RRS on road she was shaky and afraid that I should turn back, for where on destination trip, I had to start telling her no worries we will make it be4 8am but deep down in my mind I was afraid too cos if they arrest the two of us now, what will I tell people I came to do outside ?
Let me cut story here the conclusion is that the way we hustle with cars this girl hustle with their bodies.

Las las her bobo rushed out to pay for trip and gbam 4,300 d guy shout 15mins trips?

I got home before 9 and the money I made is almost what I will make on some days.

It’s faster and easier but risky

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Prophesy on point[ author=tojahh post=104033849]This October, November and December go sweet ehn.
I see most drivers saving to buy their own cars.
I see most drivers borrowing to fix their partners cars so they don't miss out.
I see owners smiling and wishing they have nerves to go drive once again.
I see this thread getting hotter than necessary.
I see a rift between mechanics and drivers here.
I see many young men going into ehailing hence many questions will be asked tho answers already treated.
I see former warring parties tagged in the same team.
I see a massive giveaway coming.

This I have seen. [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Lol...
Please can I have your digits bro?
AgentXxx:
Hmmm, high risk, high earning...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2021
@Sydneyboss, wetin u dey find for our thread o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Please house, how much is the normal insurance required for your car on uber/bolt platform?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Things you will only find on indriver grin...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Are you a driver?
Juwonmania:
Lol...
Please can I have your digits bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Juwonmania:
Please house, how much is the normal insurance required for your car on uber/bolt platform?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leeport: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Kindly advise ...

I have a matrix sport 2.4ltr ,how efficient is this for Uber . Please revert . Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Ghost1994:
Let me be honest here based on my experience on this hustle.

I got my Corolla back then on higher purchase just 2 years ago. Have finished paying for the car though.

I’m responsible for 100% repairs and during my 2years contract, I had accident ooh cry because I used to work like Jacky I mean i used to sleep on the island sometimes and I used to see heavy earnings 181k sometimes but not reflecting on the account nevertheless I don’t owe my partner.

Problem start arising during the times of repairing I’ll hustle for a month straight and spent almost 100k to fix car. Bushing leakage hub brake pad changing oil and so on just name it. cry

Suddenly I realized that I’m just paying bills which I’m grateful to god and paying my partner too but Mechanic is getting richer off me. To the extent that I drove my car to mechanic and the mechanic condemned the engine that was how I ended up driving for Moove to gather money buy engine (a story I shared here).

Fortunately for me, I had occasion in Ibadan and one of my friend apprentice drove my car to hit another vehicle just my bumper got scratched but I don’t know that grace of God just found me that day.

Am sorry for my story to be too long but kindly read digest and learn a lesson from it.

Getting to panel beater, (anybody that has been to Ibadan mechanic yard will understand how big it used to be. You’ll find everything you need panel, Rewire, mechanic etc.) naso mechanic approach me say my brake pad is low I say how much him talk say 2k or 1500 I said go and bring it he showed me I told him to change it gave him 5h and he appreciated.

I called mechanic aside and started asking him prices of part Corola part oh. I got shocked shocked brake disc tokumbo 6k for both side . Engine seats 4K each labor is so cheap. Let me stop here before Lagos spare part dealer come for my head.

I started fixing my vehicle in Ibadan afterward or buy part and told them to send it for me which I’ll use 1,500 collect and pay Lagos mechanic max 3k for labor.

Below is what I notice that’s eating our earnings most

1. Mechanic is the major problem here
2. Expensive part dealers
3. Fake part dealers
4. Driver saving culture
5. Still mechanic
6. Type of vehicle you’re using.

You can add yours….

My revelations so far, I’m working on goal to get second vehicle to give person to drive for me.

Who say you can’t build house with Uber money? Tell that person say he or she is stupid. Although not that house in banana island oh but eh get reason why I Dey go Ibadan every 2 months for inspection.

Below is what I’ve saved in this July alone and I shared some screenshots TOO.

Here’s my target a day I jet out
1. I must save 5k aside drop 1k in kolo and whatever remain will still go into savings

2. If I don’t eat at home before leaving or carry food along, i would branch chicken republic buy 2 refuel mill just 1250 naira. Or any nice restaurant but I don’t do this everyday.

3. I set my target and goals on daily basis

Kindly see my post and screenshot as motivation not for lazy I’ve got stories to tell when I finally achieve my goals grin grin grin grin

Saving app 154k
Cash on hand 70k with 5k each
I lost counting of kolo money cos it’s more than six months have been saving on it. Till December before I could get how much I’m saving.
I don’t need to share my account balance make nobody come for my head.
And that was my monthly earnings

I rest here wink

We're can I get a car on Hp sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2021
deedee44:

Mr feli always gbona felifeli lol. You no dey tire ni

Gallant like soldier!

I'll continue to speak for faithful drivers.

I'm the voice of those that work hard to pay their rent faithful.

I stand for honesty
I stand for decency
I stand for good morals
I stand for the truth
I stand for equal right for both genders .

No one! I repeat no one will ever talk me down for speaking the truth

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2021
BAZ001:

Are you saying crvrider, pope191 and inDriver drivers are not serious drivers? Lazy plus unserious drivers.

InDriver drivers right now

[img]https://media1./images/5f3cb6fb0a39736d3c3c0521e234a1c8/tenor.gif?itemid=7855913[/img]

P.R.O of LDA I sight u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2021
davit:
Most drivers don't read signs. Reason they still fall to Popo at 4 point.
In fact most drivers on this ehailing just don't know the rules of driving.

Those signs at four point is not that easy, but a good driver should know his way

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2021
northbird:

No na, Baz, mesef I have Indriver. But I use it only when Bolt is not playing ball

Don't bother boss, words r like egg, once it drop, just forget it. In due u will b getting a robust response from us, we can't watch u undermine our energy and let go of the consequences. Our intel r gathering information where u fix ur tyres, change oil and wash ur car... the nuke will b epic grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2021
An aspiring driver.
Looking to relocate to Lagos next month then I follow the hustle Sept or Oct.
AgentXxx:
Are you a driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2021
Thanks a bunch.
AgentXxx:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Ghost1994:
Let me be honest here based on my experience on this hustle.

I got my Corolla back then on higher purchase just 2 years ago. Have finished paying for the car though.

I’m responsible for 100% repairs and during my 2years contract, I had accident ooh cry because I used to work like Jacky I mean i used to sleep on the island sometimes and I used to see heavy earnings 181k sometimes but not reflecting on the account nevertheless I don’t owe my partner.

Problem start arising during the times of repairing I’ll hustle for a month straight and spent almost 100k to fix car. Bushing leakage hub brake pad changing oil and so on just name it. cry

Suddenly I realized that I’m just paying bills which I’m grateful to god and paying my partner too but Mechanic is getting richer off me. To the extent that I drove my car to mechanic and the mechanic condemned the engine that was how I ended up driving for Moove to gather money buy engine (a story I shared here).

Fortunately for me, I had occasion in Ibadan and one of my friend apprentice drove my car to hit another vehicle just my bumper got scratched but I don’t know that grace of God just found me that day.

Am sorry for my story to be too long but kindly read digest and learn a lesson from it.

Getting to panel beater, (anybody that has been to Ibadan mechanic yard will understand how big it used to be. You’ll find everything you need panel, Rewire, mechanic etc.) naso mechanic approach me say my brake pad is low I say how much him talk say 2k or 1500 I said go and bring it he showed me I told him to change it gave him 5h and he appreciated.

I called mechanic aside and started asking him prices of part Corola part oh. I got shocked shocked brake disc tokumbo 6k for both side . Engine seats 4K each labor is so cheap. Let me stop here before Lagos spare part dealer come for my head.

I started fixing my vehicle in Ibadan afterward or buy part and told them to send it for me which I’ll use 1,500 collect and pay Lagos mechanic max 3k for labor.

Below is what I notice that’s eating our earnings most

1. Mechanic is the major problem here
2. Expensive part dealers
3. Fake part dealers
4. Driver saving culture
5. Still mechanic
6. Type of vehicle you’re using.

You can add yours….

My revelations so far, I’m working on goal to get second vehicle to give person to drive for me.

Who say you can’t build house with Uber money? Tell that person say he or she is stupid. Although not that house in banana island oh but eh get reason why I Dey go Ibadan every 2 months for inspection.

Below is what I’ve saved in this July alone and I shared some screenshots TOO.

Here’s my target a day I jet out
1. I must save 5k aside drop 1k in kolo and whatever remain will still go into savings

2. If I don’t eat at home before leaving or carry food along, i would branch chicken republic buy 2 refuel mill just 1250 naira. Or any nice restaurant but I don’t do this everyday.

3. I set my target and goals on daily basis

Kindly see my post and screenshot as motivation not for lazy I’ve got stories to tell when I finally achieve my goals grin grin grin grin

Saving app 154k
Cash on hand 70k with 5k each
I lost counting of kolo money cos it’s more than six months have been saving on it. Till December before I could get how much I’m saving.
I don’t need to share my account balance make nobody come for my head.
And that was my monthly earnings

I rest here wink

Ur money can't move me, ur money and my money no mate. My money and ur money no deh d same rate.

Nice one boss

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2021
Johnchrix:

We're can I get a car on Hp sir?

Sir, many partners don’t wanna get involve in HP again due to high dollar rate.

Imagine buying Corolla for 2.8m and give driver for 4m how many years will it take them to recoup their investments.

I’ll advice you to go for rental save up and get your own car from your savings.

Make sure you focus and cut your spendings… with 750-800k you’ll get a good civic, Kia, Hyundai, Volvo or even manual Corola

I wish you the very best of luck sir

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2021
northbird:

Indriver is a last resort app. I can't be in a surge area and be negotiating/bidding for stupid fares.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2021
BAZ001:

Did you just reply support team, with don’t thank me for understanding cos I don’t understand anything?

From today I don begin fear you.

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

The thing pain me oh I no go lie and instead if the correspondent to say, "we understanding how frustrating this can be please bear with us while we try resolving issues relating to this"... She come dey tell me thank you for your understanding... Which understanding? that I did a trip that was supposed to be N2 200 and I requested for a price review you then went further to reducing it to N1500?? ? Meaning both the parking fee of 5h and toll gate fee of 2h was removed.

The thing pain me that day o I no go lie.gringrin
And it was a card trip.

But we move shall.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2021
pope191:

Ur money can't move me, ur money and my money no mate. My money and ur money no deh d same rate.

Nice one boss

My Oga at the top I hail oh!!!

cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Ghost1994:

Sir, many partners don’t wanna get involve in HP again due to high dollar rate.

Imagine buying Corolla for 2.8m and give driver for 4m how many years will it take them to recoup their investments.

I’ll advice you to go for rental save up and get your own car from your savings.

Make sure you focus and cut your spendings… with 750-800k you’ll get a good civic, Kia, Hyundai, Volvo or even manual Corola

I wish you the very best of luck sir

I have been jobless for awhile now, this dollar issue is really spoiling things, anyways thanks sir for your advice. Sorry to bother u can u help me a token my kids are hungry. Thing have been really hard for me, Its saddening and shamefull to beg but I have no option. I will look out for a car as soon as i renew my driver's license. Thanks again sir for your kind reply.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2021
pope191:

Don't bother boss, words r like egg, once it drop, just forget it. In due u will b getting a robust response from us, we can't watch u undermine our energy and let go of the consequences. Our intel r gathering information where u fix ur tyres, change oil and wash ur car... the nuke will b epic grin

Abeg o. Baba pope grin. Sprinkle me with your anointing Biko. Na Baz na him be troublemaker.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2021
dapotemi:
We acknowledge the situation of thibgs when the period was tough, post covid.. Now everywhere na stew, we must also acknowledge it.. Egbon baby was one of those wey dey like my post then...

I liked your post then, yes! And I must admit to it but what then as happened to that good mind that was considerate then has the devil corrupted it with Photoshop dashboard? Thank God you too drove at some point so you know what is attainable why then are you cutting short the expectation of a young man who was close to having a rental by advocating 45k weekly... How attainable is that.

I posted my monthly dashboard with actual expenses last week which I'm sure you saw it, otherwise go back and see for yourself. Is 100k a month too much for somebody that works approximately 15hrs daily? Be honest to yourself and answer that question.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Johnchrix:

I have been jobless for awhile now, this dollar issue is really spoiling things, anyways thanks sir for your advice. Sorry to bother u can u help me a token my kids are hungry. Thing have been really hard for me, Its saddening and shamefull to beg but I have no option. I will look out for a car as soon as i renew my driver's license. Thanks again sir for your kind reply.

Kindly drop your details sir!

But I’m seeing this your moniker lately here. And mostly on bet sites please I just wanna be sure niooo. I’ll drop a token kindly please and please it’s for your kids sir.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Dumb cheat. It's always added to your compensated cash discount for the day. You would have known if you weren't so dumb.

Observe your next airport trip and stop cheating people. No wonder your wife has to feed you on a regular, hard working woman. Cheating always has consequences.

Compare the likes on your posts n that of my own posts bro then judge for yourself... Who is making sense btw the two of us.

Stop making noise here pls, you're disturbing the peace of this forum.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olawaleslimfit(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2021
I'm in Lagos and I need a car for taxify.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2021
dapotemi:
On Wednesday, i did retrieve my car as i intend doing... It will now go for 35k last, and by december Gods willing, it will be 40k...There is no crime if both partners and driver dey smile, if actually it is partnership..

Nice car... That driver you retrieve that car from must be a good man... Just look at the body of this car you hardly find dent and scratches.

Pls also post pictures after 2weeks with your new driver @35k I'll like to see something.

Good luck

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2021
dapotemi:
Egbon Feli, in case you want to switch to bus please let me know... I think early last year or thereabout (i will check doc for exact date), i bought a toks VW bus on this platform, from Lade007, he's based in Europe, i saw his numerous advert and i reached out, got the bus and it arrive safely. I have never met Lade007 before, and i parted with almost 2m then. He was true to his word, from day 1, despite few challenges which was not his fault. His integrity is intact...

You know why am saying this to you egbon feli, you are the symbol of failure on this thread, you have failed in almost everything you're known for....Maybe you should try my bus, i will reduce the rent, for the sake of that poor woman wey dey feed you for house. Now i see why you're so mad dru did not pay for your rice...Ebinna...

Do you want us to go d9wn the family line?? You wanna play?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, herkeem and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.