Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766603 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cihegie(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
i am about to lunch my company call OMOZI. OMOZI is an online ride sharing app that connect people with drivers at a very cheap price. i am going to lunch it in lagos, edo and abuja. my app is completely different the cool thin about my app is that anytime you use it, you instantly get 0.06 percent off when you are done with ur ride and u also get some point using it. i dont know if u guys will like the idea..it offer what uber is offering in nigeria but at a cheaper rate. my email is curtisihegie13@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cihegie(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
protocol:
hahaha bros i no know ooo. Na uber i day do small small
i am about to lunch my company call OMOZI. OMOZI is an online ride sharing app that connect people with drivers at a very cheap price. i am going to lunch it in lagos, edo and abuja. my app is completely different the cool thin about my app is that anytime you use it, you instantly get 0.06 percent off when you are done with ur ride and u also get some point using it. i dont know if u guys will like the idea..it offer what uber is offering in nigeria but at a cheaper rate. my email is curtisihegie13@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
djaxz4sure:
Hi, please I want to find out if new partners are still required to pay 100k for license.

I also need a driver that stays in palm grove/onipanu axis on percentage of revenue sharing arrangement . Anyone interested should contact me
I stay at ladi lak barigabariga just 50 from palm grove. new partner, except experienced in Lagos road drivers licences and lasdri. I am reachable at 09082711043
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SalauBabaa: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please taking my Toyota Matrix for inspection on Saturday. .... Please any advice on what I should take note of.... Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagosEconomist: 12:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Hello Drivers:

A Partner is offering the best possible deal a driver can get at this time. You go home with more than those on a hire-purchase or fixed delivery. This offer is however only for experienced drivers who can show evidence of Gross fares of at least N400,000 per month in 4 of the last 6 months.

Again, this is the best deal you can find as a driver, except you have already fully paid for your own car that you drive on Uber.
If interested, e-mail info@escrownaira.com with evidence of your earnings. You can also text 09094446932 to set up an appointment during the Uber Matchmaking event at 4 points on Saturday, February 25.

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mich2012: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
If you have done your test with Uber and you are an old or new driver, kindly call me on 08182657375.

Central mainland and Island residents.

Old drivers with good rating preferable. Rental option available too.

Serious drivers only
Thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SalauBabaa: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Please taking my Toyota Matrix for inspection on Saturday. .... Please any advice on what I should take note of.... Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deo27: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Quincyolarks:
I stay at ladi lak barigabariga just 50 from palm grove. new partner, except experienced in Lagos road drivers licences and lasdri. I am reachable at 09082711043
Please where is uber office where they conduct inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easy5265: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2017
I need help from anyone experienced with uber processes...I went for the screening test and it's been over 24hrs, I realized I made an error the phone number on my account is different from the one used in booking the test. What effect would this have and how to resolve it please. Thanks in advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Easy5265:
I need help from anyone experienced with uber processes...I went for the screening test and it's been over 24hrs, I realized I made an error the phone number on my account is different from the one used in booking the test. What effect would this have and how to resolve it please. Thanks in advance.
tell us all the story. Is like u have written the exam before
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easy5265: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2017
protocol:
tell us all the story. Is like u have written the exam before

I said all that transpired in my first post, I wrote the test on Monday 20 February 2017. I opened my uber account around October last year couldn't go for the test since I didn't have a driver license, when I finally got the drivers license I booked for the test with a phone number that's different from the one used in opening the uber account. Now I don't know my status, in essence I don't know if I passed or not.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
hello partners
i am a certified uber driver, i need a good car to rent with weekly pay of N40,000.
i reside at ogba
any intrested partner should reach me on 08105832193
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Easy5265:

I said all that transpired in my first post, I wrote the test on Monday 20 February 2017. I opened my uber account around October last year couldn't go for the test since I didn't have a driver license, when I finally got the drivers license I booked for the test with a phone number that's different from the one used in opening the uber account. Now I don't know my status, in essence I don't know if I passed or not.

login into the uber app, if it logs you in, you passed and if not....o pass ni yen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easy5265: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
legicash:

login into the uber app, if it logs you in, you passed and if not....o pass ni yen

The uber driver app right? The first time I tried signing in it said unable to determine location, I tried again this morning and I signed in. Now am trying to get online it's saying unable to determine location again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by haywhy80: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Has anyone gotten the bonus Uber promised for those who completed 15 trips last week?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
MyMoto Nigeria Car GPS Tracker Installation...

Let us help you install GPS trackers on your vehicles so you can monitor your driver's location for as low as 18K).

Car GPS trackers (monitoring only - that is without engine demobilize): 18,000
Car GPS trackers (monitoring and engine demobilize - useful in event of theft): 25,000

Call 09053629992 to schedule an installation or visit www.mymoto.com.ng to chat with one of our installer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easy5265: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Easy5265:

The uber driver app right? The first time I tried signing in it said unable to determine location, I tried again this morning and I signed in. Now am trying to get online it's saying unable to determine location again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=Easy5265 post=53950842]

The uber driver app right? The first time I tried signing in it said unable to determine location, I tried again this morning and I signed in. Now am trying to get online it's saying unable to determine location again. [/quote
your wireless gps and your sim gps are activated thats why its giving you that error.
go to your setting and deactivate one of the two gps. the wireless gps should be deactivated.

you are on the platform i beleive from your explanation but try and update the phone number you used in registering in their website

no complain again o!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please contact me if u re looking for an honest,reliable,hardworking and smart new Uber driver around surulere for immediate pairing axis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cihegie(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
coming soon to Lagos.....when u use my ride sharing app you instantly get 0.06 percent off. and 0.02 for customer appreciation. every weekends and holidays, every rider get 0.10 percent off for their rides. when you are a constant user of the app, u get a life percent of 0.15. making u a gold member with us. any promo going on u will be the first to know. i am lunching in June...i really want u guys feedback to see if u guys will love the idea. remember if uber or any other online car service charge u 1300 for a 20 mins ride, my app only charge you 1200 and u get 0.06 percent off. at the end u will pay 950..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by krystal101(f): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Good morning house, Please does anyone know who has a car for hire purchase(no initial down payment ) or drive to own options? My husband needs a car for the UBER platform. Thanks in anticipation to your warm responses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2017
MyMoto Nigeria Car GPS Tracker Installation...

Let us help you install GPS trackers on your vehicles so you can monitor your driver's location for as low as 18K).

Car GPS trackers (monitoring only - that is without engine demobilize): 18,000
Car GPS trackers (monitoring and engine demobilize - useful in event of theft): 25,000

Call 09053629992 to schedule an installation or visit www.mymoto.com.ng to chat with one of our installer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by webngspace: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Every Business NEEDS A WEBSITE.

GET A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE FOR ONLY #20K. This costs includes Domain Registration (.com domain), Website Hosting and Website Design.

SEE SAMPLES HERE:

Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Property: http://epc.webng.space/
Fashion Store: http://fashion.webng.space/
Car Dealers: http://autos.webng.space/
Hospitals, Pharmacies and other health related organizations: http://health.webng.space/
Schools & other education related organizations: http://schools.webng.space/
Hotels & other hospitality related organizations: http://hotels.webng.space/
Church and Other Religious Organizations: http://church.webng.space/

Call us on 08139283424 to order for your website. It will be delivered to you IN 24HRS!!!

Webspace NG,
Email: info@webng.space.

You can as well arrange for a meeting if need be.

Contact us on 08139283424 to order for your website.

All OUR WEBSITES ARE OF HIGH QUALITY AND LIGHTNING SPEED
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easy5265: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
I got activated guys...anyones needs a driver should leave a note...I'd contact you so we could discuss the conditions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Has any one got the lagos driver's institute card recently.... I need info about the cost and time of the LASDRI... thanks... Anyone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2017
Pls house is Camry 2006 (big daddy) acceptable on the uber platform?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2017
slamstanlee:
Has any one got the lagos driver's institute card recently.... I need info about the cost and time of the LASDRI... thanks... Anyone
just got mine yesterday at lastdri office oshodi. You pay 2k into their Acc. (Ecobank) go to their office with the teller and in less than an hour you are captured and given. Pls don't forget to go with your national driver's license. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cool4face(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Any qualified and active driver on abuja platform dat is willing to start work immediately should contact Dis numba 08065075805. Car type Corolla 06. Option, (percentage).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
1daboi:
just got mine yesterday at lastdri office oshodi. You pay 2k into their Acc. (Ecobank) go to their office with the teller and in less than an hour you are captured and given. Pls don't forget to go with your national driver's license. Thanks
help me with account number please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
I'll advise you go to the ecobank close to lasdri office at oshodi. The security men would fill the teller themselves using the info on your driver's license. But bros u go give them hundred naira o. Gudluck

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
1daboi:
I'll advise you go to the ecobank close to lasdri office at oshodi. The security men would fill the teller themselves using the info on your driver's license. But bros u go give them hundred naira o. Gudluck
thanks... I will do that on Monday , i am close to the one at badagry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is Camry 2006 model (big daddy) accepted by uber?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, GeneralZodd(m), IFSHR and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.