Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743878 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Enyinne:
kia is not recommended for someone just starting out ,it will burn his fingers.

quote author=Carshopper post=63793821]My car fleet

2012 hyundai sonata (too soft )

I disagree 100% ...the Kia Rio will stand both new or old partner .... U still don't quote well ...@ bigass come and see ooo in 2018

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
kia rio 2007-2011.

1.4 liter engines.

I have owned and sold 7.

Solid economical engine.

solid transmission.

Front suspension can be a bother if you replace with refurbished tokumbor parts.

Overall it is an excellent ride.

Also very Cheap to maintain.

Went out with my drivers car today just to fill up the tank.

My guy de relax for ibadan, I de wait for am. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Uber surge is on fire todayy...im deleting this taxify app..ive been sleeping on a bicycle..i just did lekki to airport 9k on uber...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Carshopper:
Why do I always say kia rio 1.6L 2007-2008

Simple .... They are strong, fuel economical and parts available.

A lot of people have said that parts for the hyundai n kia comes mostly brand new and expensive... my thoughts on this would be isn't it good to buy brand new parts that you can estimate the life span than buy tokunbo parts that the lifespan isn't predictable (all things been equal).

Acceptability by riders ... not all riders love fanciful rides and every one loves the Kia Rio come of its compact feel (I have 3 presently and no complains frim riders)

The most important factor I consider when getting a ride for e-hailing is how much is the two important parts for the vehicle which is

1. The engine

2. The transmission

I have come to see that's both parts are cheap over the regular Toyota corolla (recently did an engine upgrade from 1.4L to a 1.6L on a kia rio )

With this few points of mine, I hope I have been about to give u an insight on the vehicles I prefer for e-hailing bizness grin cheesy
I was considering this kia Rio 1.6ltr Engine before but most people I know using kia products have been complaining bitterly especially for the availability of parts.
Parts are either too expensive or hard to find. My cousin has a Kia Rio 2007, had accident with it, since then over 4yrs the a/c is not working. He has tried all he could,spent money on it no way though he lives in Abuja.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mboi2:

I was considering this kia Rio 1.6ltr Engine before but most people I know using kia products have been complaining bitterly especially for the availability of parts.
Parts are either too expensive or hard to find. My cousin has a Kia Rio 2007, had accident with it, since then over 4yrs the a/c is not working. He has tried all he could,spent money on it no way though he lives in Abuja.

If I talk hope they will not kill me... for the ac take motor to @gazzuz he did a good job on mine.

Parts dey available...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
kia rio 2007-2011.

1.4 liter engines.

I have owned and sold 7.

Solid economical engine.

solid transmission.

Front suspension can be a bother if you replace with refurbished tokumbor parts.

Overall it is an excellent ride.

Also very Cheap to maintain.

Went out with my drivers car today just to fill up the tank.

My guy de relax for ibadan, I de wait for am. grin

Very true on suspension
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mboi2:

let him bring it to me in lagos, if I cannot restore it back to factory setup, I will deactivate from NL.

A.c is one of the easiest and cheapest things to fix on a rio.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

let him bring it to me in lagos, if I cannot restore it back to factory setup, I will deactivate from NL.

Oooooshey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solutiongiver: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
please advice needed, new and have intention to buy a car for uber and give a driver. however i dont live in lagos or abuja. what would you advice hire purchase or normal settling? my budget for the car is 1.5m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
solutiongiver:
please advice needed, new and have intention to buy a car for uber and give a driver. however i dont live in lagos or abuja. what would you advice hire purchase or normal settling? my budget for the car is 1.5m

First find who go help u manage the motor and Driver.

Second think of that which will be comfortable for u in terms of hire purchase or rental - I don't do hire purchase bexuase most drivers don't have equity to drop ...

Third most people prefer the Toyota corolla (prone to vandalism) so u have to be ready to cover that with good insurance policy

Fourth we have guys who run fleet management.. U can consult with them and theh can manage for u.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
solutiongiver:
send me your number thru romeonl@yahoo. com or call me on 07089448576
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Deactivate and open another akkant

Who is doing who undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
chillex8:

Deactivate and open another akkant

Who is doing who undecided

I am not the one owing you na grin I am not your partner grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol,

GAZZUZZ:

I am not the one owing you na grin I am not your partner grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
No time for rubbish. New year ,i dont hv time for E-bullies . Faceless people trying hard to intidate people , biko back well ,let me use my energy to plan my beautiful year .This 2018 is gonna be lit.
Nonsense and ingredients

uote author=Carshopper post=63796921]

I disagree 100% ...the Kia Rio will stand both new or old partner .... U still don't quote well ...@ bigass come and see ooo in 2018 [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Enyinne:
No time for rubbish. New year ,i dont hv time for E-bullies . Faceless people trying hard to intidate people , biko back well ,let me use my energy to plan my beautiful year .This 2018 is gonna be lit.
Nonsense and ingredients

uote author=Carshopper post=63796921]

I disagree 100% ...the Kia Rio will stand both new or old partner .... U still don't quote well ...@ bigass come and see ooo in 2018

You will always know people that can't hold a good and fact giving discussion... they have an opinion whichever you mustn't break or fault grin.... 2018 let's good jare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by triple29: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hello, i am an Uber driver n would manage the car carefully for you 08038833699. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Simply put ,ur here to sale ur cars to inexperienced gullible partners,cos if ur given opportunity for Toyota corrolla ,u will quickly grab it .I pity people who are listening to ur rants of building fleets with Hyundai and Kia.

author=Carshopper post=63796921]

I disagree 100% ...the Kia Rio will stand both new or old partner .... U still don't quote well ...@ bigass come and see ooo in 2018 [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Take a chill pill ,i hv no time for u .Mr noisemaker am sure u hv nothing in ur portfolio

jer quote author=Carshopper post=63799362]

You will always know people that can't hold a good and fact giving discussion... they have an opinion whichever you mustn't break or fault grin.... 2018 let's good jare [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kecy19(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good afternoon, I have a Tokunbo Toyota 2.2 2001 model that i want to register on Uber. Please is d car profitable and how can I get a really responsible driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Laralag: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hi, I need a rider on uber/taxify for a 2011 Toyota corolla interested person should call 07056356287. 07056356282. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Enyinne:
Simply put ,ur here to sale ur cars to inexperienced gullible partners,cos if ur given opportunity for Toyota corrolla ,u will quickly grab it .I pity people who are listening to ur rants of building fleets with Hyundai and Kia.

author=Carshopper post=63796921]

Nope I wouldn't jump on a Corolla... nope I am not here to sell Cars... but if I am, e bad?? Some one asked a question and I gave a good answer based with explanation but you just rant without a clue to what you saying.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Enyinne:
Take a chill pill ,i hv no time for u .Mr noisemaker am sure u hv nothing in ur portfolio

jer quote author=Carshopper post=63799362]

You will always know people that can't hold a good and fact giving discussion... they have an opinion whichever you mustn't break or fault grin.... 2018 let's good jare

Nothing my dear... nothing in the portfolio ... but u still don't learn or take simple and intelligent discuss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
I still don't understand why this lady still can't quote well even with all the coaching. Shakes head
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
brogxy:
I still don't understand why this lady still can't quote well even with all the coaching. Shakes head

I tire
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Laralag:
Hi, I need a rider on uber/taxify for a 2011 Toyota corolla interested person should call 07056356287. 07056356282. Thanks
go online you will see a rider, especially in surge area

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
blackylola:
go online you will see a rider, especially in surge area
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boxymccoy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good evening everybody, I have been told about this Uber of a thing. Pls I have some questions.

Can Toyota Matrix 2005 model be used for it?
What kind of phones can be used also for the App?
Am not too familiar with Lagos road network, how do I overcome this as a newbie?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Carshopper:

Wrong thoughts again ... presently have 3 working ... basically I started out with the hyundai and kia brands... hyundai maybe... but kia rio perfect my sister

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hi everyone and a Happy and prosperous 2018 for all of us. I would really like your suggestions and opinions so I can make a decision on what to do on the matter below.

I got an offer to pay 50% for the present camry 2008 4plug I am using now on Uber. Then complete the rest within 3 months. Now the partner is asking what can I offer in terms of price for the car.

So as to be clear, the partner wants me to give him a price for the car then pay 50% upfront while completing the rest within 3 months.

My problem now is knowing what price will be fairer to me and also fair to him.

CC: Gazzuzz, Romeo, Ogunvic, in short everybody grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
lin3r2:
Hi everyone and a Happy and prosperous 2018 for all of us. I would really like your suggestions and opinions so I can make a decision on what to do on the matter below.

I got an offer to pay 50% for the present camry 2008 4plug I am using now on Uber.. Then complete the rest within 3 months. Now the partner is asking what can I offer in terms of price for the car.

So as to be clear, the partner wants me to give him a price for the car then pay 50% upfront while completing the rest within 3 months.

My problem now is knowing what price will be fairer to me and also fair to him.

CC: Gazzuzz, Romeo, Ogunvic, in short everybody grin

call me, I will inspect for free and give you a price.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
cheesy Mr lecturer ,is it ur quote? As far as this thread is concerned, am in charge of my data, phone, write ups and how I choose to write. If e dey pain u ,come and beat me ,am home.

quote author=brogxy post=63801393]I still don't understand why this lady still can't quote well even with all the coaching. Shakes head[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m), jayce232 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.