Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766113 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Felicity001:

Bros na you dey get issue with me o... Me I didn't intentionally offend you okay even if I did I'd apologised to you in two of my posts but it's seems didn't read it may be because it cane from me... But anyways I will still apologise again "I'm sorry okay" maybe my awareness as at then was due to my lack of understanding and exposure to the business and it ethics then so please don't be offended.

na pikin wey never grow go see medicine call am vegetablegrin

As for my post... No exaggeration... Even if there is, then maybe its old data... U know say I b 50yrs old man according jpgrin

No hard feelings bruv. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
The same arguement for about two days? angry

angry angry

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Felicity001:

Can you imagine! You see Bolt Will always wash their hands like Pontius Pilate when issues arise. I remember some years back when I stated it here that I don't do deliveries due to what bolt replied to me some experience b4 that they're not carrier services so I decided to pick another passenger going same direction instead of going empty many called me all kinds of unprintable names... Now, just imagine! Rider's parking drugs and sending it through a fare of at most 1500 box.

My principles might not sound great but its for my safety and good for those that find it interesting.

The other driver that was arrested at the airport for trying to deliver a package of drug we don't even know how that case ended.

I was somewhere at mobile filling station along Int'L Airport way some months ago when I got this request on 1.7x surge to Ajah... The lady called and said its a delivery I've to pick it up from the shipping company and deliver to her while she pays when I arrive. I told her straight up... "Madam I don't do delivery beside I cant step out of my car to go do all the signings and collections for a total stranger please try another driver". She tried to convince me that is baby bathing soap and all that... "Madam I'm sorry I can't". She cancelled and i got another request to VI without surge... I prefer it.

So drivers should be careful, this racket get plenty hazards o

If I cant see what's inside, I will ask u to open it. If u refuse, then I go my way. No quarrels, because there are still genuine package delivery jobs.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
eyinola:
well analysed, if am venturing in a new business my research is always to get information abt the least i can make in worst case scenario not the highest i can make cos i might actually make more but setting a standard to know the least u can make will give u an idea of the business u r venturing into. This message is for prospective car owners or those who wants to resign from work to come and make 900K a month like cheerfulgiver. Please before u resign use a dashboard of a lazy driver as a bench mark but aim higher.
Words on Marble. Only a few folks would get the drift of this message. Start small, grow big.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
eyinola:
well analysed, if am venturing in a new business my research is always to get information abt the least i can make in worst case scenario not the highest i can make cos i might actually make more but setting a standard to know the least u can make will give u an idea of the business u r venturing into. This message is for prospective car owners or those who wants to resign from work to come and make 900K a month like cheerfulgiver. Please before u resign use a dashboard of a lazy driver as a bench mark but aim higher.

Without a doubt I can say you've never ventured into any business, I hope newbies don't mistakenly take this mediocre advice, when starting a business, you focus on the full potential while mitigating loses and not the other way round. If I were you, I would delete this because it's very misleading. You can't put out false information in a public place with so much confidence.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Felicity001 your rider don report you o grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bolt riders na only complains dem Sabi..next day they're back to bolt cus in dere head, Uber is more expensive

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VOUCHERS4AFRICA: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dear UBER/BOLT family. Do not be afraid when any of our gift card holders tell you they are paying you with vouchers for Africa gift cards

The number you should always look out for is +234-901-8514-333.

Rider will provide your number to us and that is all we need. We give you back 1% of total transaction as appreciation, when you see additional money on your balance please do not send it back.

NB: rider may not even inform you they are paying with gift cards, all we take is your cell and amount of trip and it is done!
Pls note that we may call you immediately you start a trip.

Please reach us here on NL ,twitter@vouchers4africa ,telegram /vasupportmga or mail hello@vouchersforafrica.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
eyinola:
my own personal problem now is that when I dey salary work i save more, infact some months i don't touch my salary because i get tips from customers everyday plus my weekend bonus but this uber work this week u make 50K na that time one tyre go burst grin, January my car ac empty my account grin, and to earn big u need that energy and long hours on the road, abeg make nobody tell me again say this work easy oooo, the week i work back to back to chase money next week I land for hospital nio ask blackbishop and weightless grin grin no be everybody get power to work 12 hours or more, know whr ur power reach and do ur best , know ur health before u want to chase somebody dash board to avoid story.
this mentality no good at all.... I was working as store keeper in a company after graduation and the take home was poor and I know this job won't sustain me for life I resigned even though they where begging me to stay, I joined a boss in helping him deliver goods brought from China and distributing it to client... Sometimes I will deliver goods and collect 1k with smiles sometimes with thank you but I was working hard aiming for the best and today things have changed and I'm still trying to get better each day. Every need you to push yourself harder z those that work in shell and chevron work hard to get there and they still work hard to keep the job and if you complained about faulty car and what will people that task their brain to work to achieve set targets and if they miss the target they are depress. Ronaldo and Messi are the best because they go Extra mile in their career..... If you want to achieve the best you will need to go Extra mile why others are relaxing you push yourself to the limit... Before I I use to carry cartoon on my head because I couldn't afford Uber or bolt to convey my goods but now I can order Uber to convey my goods and tomorrow I will use my car to convey my goods.. in life we should keep moving and keep breaking grounds ..

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
VOUCHERS4AFRICA:
Dear UBER/BOLT family. Do not be afraid when any of our gift card holders tell you they are paying you with vouchers for Africa gift cards

The number you should always look out for is +234-901-8514-333.

Rider will provide your number to us and that is all we need. We give you back 1% of total transaction as appreciation, when you see additional money on your balance please do not send it back.

NB: rider may not even inform you they are paying with gift cards, all we take is your cell and amount of trip and it is done!
Pls note that we may call you immediately you start a trip.

Please reach us here on NL ,twitter@vouchers4africa ,telegram /vasupportmga or mail hello@vouchersforafrica.com

I think u guys should partner with Bolt to make this automated and seamless.
Scammers can take advantage of this.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
geezyk:
One thing I've come to realize about this hustle is that you can always push yourself to do more, I have a mantra that I follow, "Do You" from the first day I started the hustle I said I won't use more than 6-8hrs on the road, but then I leave home late in the morning, account no dey gree balance.

Started leaving home early, and set a target for myself, anytime I net 10k I'm heading back home, from wherever I am I set destination back home, but mouth come wide again, I wanted more, started aiming for 15k net, did it for over 2 weeks. Omo when the end result came ehn, I'll just suddenly become tired on the wheel, my leg joints nearly wreck, I had to rest for 2 weeks, I jejely reaumed to my 10k net and close up shop, leave home 8am sometimes 2-3 pm I'm home, and keep myself busy with other things.

You can make the dashboards of everyone here if you're willing to put in the time and effort, but some of us are not cut of out of the same clothes as others.

We have different goals and aim of doing this hustle, like Felicity001 said you might be aiming 1m while I aim 200k, we all have different goals, everyone has their time to work with. So there's no reason to beef the very hardworking ones like cheerfulgiver, pearl and goatkanu, or mock we the lazy gang, as we all move at our own pace.

Sometimes life's troubles is what pushed most of us into this hustle as no one would willingly want to become an uber driver without something pushing them towards it, but as you are now a driver, put that your big ego at home and work for your money, as that's the only thing that should keep you motivated.

I pray we all meet our goals of being in this hustle and move on to better things, make I go find my daily 2k.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
People are Netting 10k working 5am to 2pm and some people are saying this work is hard.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pearl1910:
People are Netting 10k working 5am to 2pm and some people are saying this work is hard.

U go like trouble pass fight.... later this matter boss

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
pope191:

U go like trouble pass fight.... later this matter boss

grin grin grin

E no easy to change person mentality o. U have to educate, engage, enforce and reinforce.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Springboot:

No hard feelings bruv. Thanks.

You're welcome bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
obinoral1179:
this mentality no good at all.... I was working as store keeper in a company after graduation and the take home was poor and I know this job won't sustain me for life I resigned even though they where begging me to stay, I joined a boss in helping him deliver goods brought from China and distributing it to client... Sometimes I will deliver goods and collect 1k with smiles sometimes with thank you but I was working hard aiming for the best and today things have changed and I'm still trying to get better each day. Every need you to push yourself harder z those that work in shell and chevron work hard to get there and they still work hard to keep the job and if you complained about faulty car and what will people that task their brain to work to achieve set targets and if they miss the target they are depress. Ronaldo and Messi are the best because they go Extra mile in their career..... If you want to achieve the best you will need to go Extra mile why others are relaxing you push yourself to the limit... Before I I use to carry cartoon on my head because I couldn't afford Uber or bolt to convey my goods but now I can order Uber to convey my goods and tomorrow I will use my car to convey my goods.. in life we should keep moving and keep breaking grounds ..

"Those that work in shell and Chevron work hard"... I beg to disagree, the greatest work a man can do, is having fun while making money. This job get easier if u naturally like driving and back to d shell tin, some got grace by connection and for some it's just an easy ride sighting a friend for example. Book is one of the easiest thing for him, got first class from uni, work at P.W.C and now on scholarship in US, we can narrow it down to hardworking, but naturally he is doing what he love.

Sighting myself as example while working as a marine personel... what's my job? Go to dpr for to renew documents, meet vsl agents, belt vsl, liase with inspectors and witness as vsl is discharging products, file those documents and submit to pppra/ppmc. Boss those work to me are fun and command respect anywhere I enter, outside the pressure if things are not going as planned, it's nothing.

Have u even seen a work that u employ another person to do ur work? All that matter is just ur signature

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

grin grin grin

E no easy to change person mentality o. U have to educate, engage, enforce and reinforce.

Lol grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

If I cant see what's inside, I will ask u to open it. If u refuse, then I go my way. No quarrels, because there are still genuine package delivery jobs.

If na bread nko? Or 10kg of rice or semo you go ask the person to tear it to pieces or pure it out? grin

The best is make a decision either the sender goes with it or you don't deliver it. Abide by the role the app states, "not a carrier service"weather genuine or not, as simple as ABC. You'll get another request with a few minute.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
FuckEveryday:
Felicity001 your rider don report you o grin

FuckEveryday:
Bolt riders na only complains dem Sabi..next day they're back to bolt cus in dere head, Uber is more expensive

The irony of livegrin

Why The guy self go order when him no say surge no dey?? gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DriverX: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Felicity001:

If na bread nko? Or 10kg of rice or semo you go ask the person to tear it to pieces or pure it out? grin

The best is make a decision either the sender goes with it or you don't deliver it. Abide by the role the app states, "not a carrier service"weather genuine or not, as simple as ABC. You'll get another request with a few minute.
I got a request yesterday on a 1.3x from Jevinik restaurant in Isaac John, to agege. Nice trip. But rider called me all smiling and said I should go upstairs and help her pick food and bring to her destination. I'm like, what the hell! Flatly told her no, and she said but I'm begging you, pray you don't need help tomorrow. I ended call and cancelled. Got another request immediately.

Drivers that leave their car to attend to this type of requests are to blame. I'll never.

N. B pls don't quote my post, you will be banned. Pls. If you doubt me quote me with an account you don't use.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
obinoral1179:
Before I I use to carry cartoon on my head because I couldn't afford Uber or bolt to convey my goods but now I can order Uber to convey my goods and tomorrow I will use my car to convey my goods.. in life we should keep moving and keep breaking grounds ..

You kill it here men... Just reminded me of GEJ... B4 I'd no shoe... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanuisagoat1: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Driver..X:
I got a request yesterday on a 1.3x from Jevinik restaurant in Isaac John, to agege. Nice trip. But rider called me all smiling and said I should go upstairs and help her pick food and bring to her destination. I'm like, what the hell! Flatly told her no, and she said but I'm begging you, pray you don't need help tomorrow. I ended call and cancelled. Got another request immediately.

Drivers that leave their car to attend to this type of requests are to blame. I'll never.

N. B pls don't quote my post, you will be banned. Pls. If you doubt me quote me with an account you don't use.

I was actually banned. Found a way to beat the bot this time

So I said it all depends on the manner of approach for me. I may help and would have helped because her approach seems right.

What if she ordered a plate for you, would you have gone? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
pope191:

"Those that work in shell and Chevron work hard"... I beg to disagree, the greatest work a man can do, is having fun while making money. This job get easier if u naturally like driving and back to d shell tin, some got grace by connection and for some it's just an easy ride sighting a friend for example. Book is one of the easiest thing for him, got first class from uni, work at P.W.C and now on scholarship in US, we can narrow it down to hardworking, but naturally he is doing what he love.

Sighting myself as example while working as a marine personel... what's my job? Go to dpr for to renew documents, meet vsl agents, belt vsl, liase with inspectors and witness as vsl is discharging products, file those documents and submit to pppra/ppmc. Boss those work to me are fun and command respect anywhere I enter, outside the pressure if things are not going as planned, it's nothing.

Have u even seen a work that u employ another person to do ur work? All that matter is just ur signature

My people job dey this country ooh sweat one to say the least with good pay but to get them is the issue...

Connection can just come now you find yourself in one of those vsl as supervisor or discharger... My brother you go carry your tokunbo corolla dash give BAZ001 without a 2nd thought.

Anyways, the one we have now let's appreciate it and work harder towards achieving greater things. Mrs. Folonrunsho Alakijah was first a taylor b4 she was introduced to Mariam Babangida who through her got the basin that made her one of the world's richest black woman today if not the richest self.

So little goals, little business will/can take you to a bigger business.

Lets keep giving tips on how to improve earnings by spending less hrs online rather than advising someone who earns 100k to resign and come drive uber, better still advise the person to collect a car loan from his company then drive weekends and public holidays to offset the loan. because having a paid job gives you opportunities to loan draft, travels, mortgage, among other benefits but driving uber alone hmm... My brother no level ooh.

I took a rider to that LSPD housing estate in ogba one time and I just love the environment as I drove in... The guy told me he owns the apartment he lives in the estate... Wow! How did you get it. Simple! You must have a job in Lagos to apply and guess what he pays 350k or there about annually till he offset the payment then all papers will be signed and given to him from ALAUSA but you've to have a paid job in Lagos no connection needed (But this is naija)grin ...the guy is not even a westerner... Don't ask me the total amount for the apartment biko grin so, you? What package is uber/bolt laying on ground for their drivers to own a house while driving paying commission to them for years? What opportunity does an average uber driver has as against one who works? How feasible can a driver on rental save to own a house? A millionaire questions is to be answered b4 one chooses a career job.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itzlinda(f): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Felicity001:

My people job dey this country ooh sweat one to say the least with good pay but to get them is the issue...

Connection can just come now you find yourself in one of those vsl as supervisor or discharger... My brother you go carry your tokunbo corolla dash give BAZ001 without a 2nd thought.

Anyways, the one we have now let's appreciate it and work harder towards achieving greater things. Mrs. Folonrunsho Alakijah was first a taylor b4 she was introduced to Mariam Babangida who through her got the basin that made her one of the world's richest black woman today if not the richest self.

So little goals, little business will/can take you to a bigger business.

Lets keep giving tips on how to improve earnings by spending less hrs online rather than advising someone who earns 100k to resign and come drive uber, better still advise the person to collect a car loan from his company then drive weekends and public holidays to offset the loan. because having a paid job gives you opportunities to loan draft, travels, mortgage, among other benefits but driving uber alone hmm... My brother no level ooh.

I took a rider to that LSPD housing estate in ogba one time and I just love the environment as I drove in... The guy told me he owns the apartment he lives in the estate... Wow! How did you get it. Simple! You must have a job in Lagos to apply and guess what he pays 350k or there about annually till he offset the payment then all papers will be signed and given to him from ALAUSA but you've to have a paid job in Lagos no connection needed (But this is naija)grin ...the guy is not even a westerner... Don't ask me the total amount for the apartment biko grin so, you? What package is uber/bolt laying on ground for their drivers to own a house while driving paying commission to them for years? What opportunity does an average uber driver has as against one who works? How feasible can a driver on rental save to own a house? A millionaire questions is to be answered b4 one chooses a career job.

He has to start from somewhere. He should get his own car first then work towards the goal of owning a house.

So you think that someone that have 5 cars in his ubber fleet cannot own a house comfortably?
I think the problem is you don't see this e hailing as a business. Ability to scale is the greatest gift of a business.

You never see a person that started with one truck went on to own 100s of them?

That's what you should be thinking of in any business you are doing. Scaling is the only surest way that will double your income x5 within few years and there's no limit to the growth you can achieve.

If you really don't see ubber as a business, I think you should better resign and look for another hustle or job.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Itzlinda:
You see in this life. Just do you. There's no point comparing e-hailing business to working in a bank or ioc.
Some people working in a bank gone up to be become bank managers earning almost a million a month while some gets sacked.

Someone doing e-hailing today might not be earning like bank managers even in the next 10 years. While another person doing e-hailing might go on to own multiple cars and earning x5 of what bank managers are earning. Some might even go on to branch into other business like owning a truck or something.

That's just the reality of life...

A friend of mine that's buying and giving out keke napep for hire copped a 15m property one time and pay it at a go. I was very shocked. I never imagine he could have that kind of money.
Later next year after that purchase, he bought another one for 7m. Omo na that time I know that guy get money and stopped estimating his networth in my head. And they are plenty of people like him making it big with keke hire purchase.
So that's the power of compounding in business, they always putting back their profit back into the business and before you know it you would have big capital that you can't even explain how you are able to raise that.

Whatever we are doing. May God bless our hustle.

People are gifted, with the right business sense, one will definitely succeed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Greglak: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please guys I have someone who wants to be a uber driver.. Please what does he need to know about the whole thing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Felicity001:

This is something bolt can easily do for verified drivers, and simply increase their commission to let's say 50% for drivers who are beneficiaries of the project till they offset the debt. It's just that bolt has no plans for anybody (drivers and riders), all they're interested in is making money. This can also be a massive investment in the long run, I wish they have someone to enlighten them on this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
obinoral1179:
when I say tip I don't mean 1k or 2k not even 5k bro, and u never know how much i was earning when I say I don't touch my salary, everybody wants to push and that's the reason why mysef left the job and mind u i didn't left the job for uber, the same job i left was whr i bought my car which i am still using today, the same job was what gave me my first travelling experience to dubai for vacation. My point is for those earning above average 200K and above don't leave ur work for uber if u are earning less u can consider it ..for those saying nobody should follow my advice am not here to advice anyone and am not here to take anyones advice either, if e sure for u resign from ur work instead of coming here to talk all the time, abi u people don't want to gross 1M in a month?

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

That's not the right attitude to approach any venture.
The least u can make is zero naira...
How do u mean u measure the least u can make...if u don't work u will not make shishi. Even if u open a supermarket with 10m, if u don't stock it with the right products and come everyday to open shop u will not sell.

Best way to enter a business is to know the potentials in it, find out the secrets, then work towards maximizing and achieving the highest standards.
U must find out the market size and value, then determine what percentage of this market is okay for u if u put in the work the business entails.
No matter how juicy a business is, if u don't do d basics u will not get anything from it.

That analysis is for everybody, as a partner u take what concerns u, as a driver u take what concerns u, as a partner driver u can see what concerns u.

If someone says u can make 100k/month in a business what should concern u is..
Is it true?...if yes
Then the next question is...How do u achieve this? What do I need to do? What skills or tools do I need??
Worst case u will not do it perfectly and u will achieve less then as u continue until u perfect it.
But asking for the minimum u can achieve sounds like a business u don't require doing anything like all those scam businesses where u end up loosing all your money.
okay, when i wanted to register my car, I was here for almost 6 months before i decided to register my car and at that time I was wondering if my 09 camry sport could do the job cos all i see here is Corolla and civic, I wake and sleep on this thread so in my head i was like even if i don't want to use this car like Corolla I shoud be able to take home 5K everyday, I started today police, tomorrow last man next LG boys because it was tough for me even using google was a bit difficult. I started with 5K target and if i don't make that 5K i won't go home now i mine still targeting 5K No cos i hv outgrown that target but can i make what cheerful giver is making? No i can't it's as simple as that

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
pope191:

But u lazy sha grin hospital where we have mutiat, mix everything, pour em for belle... see u, see work, nah we go deh beg u say e don do.
my broda grin I dey do d one wey my power reach oooo, nobody is discouraging anyone here, the market is so big and most riders sef don't get rides on time but people here should stop painting this job so easy, no job is easy and all of us in Lagos can not drive.. i dey airport like dis dey wait my offline customer I dey relax enjoy cool breeze for that top car park grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.