Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4836504 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

He's actually right, that it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it's not happening.
If I tell you my own you will say it's a lie, so no point.

That's why I said Feli post caught my attention Bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Reason why I asked if it happened to him or he heard other people's experience...not that I doubt I just need this to be verified. If u have any experience, u can share for enlightenment sake.
Look, what we do hear is learn, through hearing others experience or sharing facts. Reason I open this thread daily is because I want to learn, I don't want to learn by my own personal experience and I don't claim to know it all.

Not everybody will like to share his/her health status on forum like this. They won't want you guys to use it against them in the nearest future.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
spartacus11:

why is NairaLand always killing links shared especially from blogs and shopping site from Nigeria.

thanks for sharing this, is this your personal Blog Sir, it was easy to read and understanding from a newbie in auto matters

Bro that is my website blog page....

https://bautomobileng.wordpress. com/blog/

Just close the gap between . and the com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
samobaba4u:

Kindly display the number of hours spent to realize this please. I don't mean weekly or monthly total ó, just that particular day. Thank you.
Hours spent for both Yesterday Nd Today plus total earnings for both Days.

Today I spent most of my time in luth tho, i no still see any babe sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
samobaba4u:

A friend of mine told me he almost fall down when he got out of his car one day that he just gently rest on the burnet of the car and sat on the floor for some minutes before he regained his strength. He said his legs were shaking vigorously. Myself, I like driving early in the morning and night and I discovered my sight is seriously affected by the ray of light faced during this time of the day. I pursue free medical one month like that and I won it with Total fuel card 45k. The free medical after 300trips can not solve the eye problem for me as they said I entitled to only 10k for eye clinics. The worse part of it was that my account was blocked same month up till now. Since then I gave myself sense regarding pursuing bonuses and free monthly health care when I realized uberbolt don't care. Though some people were extraordinarily created by God but not all of us.
Assuming your guy is here and shared this experience himself they will ask him one dumb and lame questions like why is he still driving?
Or they will say he doesn't want others to join and be making sara money.
Na dem sabi, I successfully ignored their mentions, I no get time for aimless arguments.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Crvrider:

Which is moderate. I did the cal. for 7k daily in 30 days that's 210k.

That's the issue boss...I can net that 200k in a month without doing basically anything. The Uber stuff is profitable, lets not deceive ourselves with plenty long talks.

I wanted to do a feasibility study for one week..which is more profitable btw Uber n my usual hustle. But for the stress Uber is offering to my car and myself while offering the same net figure I usually get on a not so bad month, I would rather stick to my hustle which takes nothing but little effort, right connect, and God's grace but keeps my car n human body in good shape.

I resign again on Sunday 11pm, To work only Friday Night, Saturday & Sunday from Next month - December.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Blackbishop:

Bro that is my website blog page....

https://bautomobileng.wordpress. com/blog/

Just close the gap between . and the com

i am bookmarking your website cause i’ve seen some interesting articles,

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Imagine, so na u be the chairman sef.
BAZOO1, come and see something oo.
And you are eyeing those lasuth babes?
I see you don't like that your 10k
grin

Hey you no know Him ni?
See
Fuckeveryday
Babadee1900
Donfortune48
Tunlapapa
EM em one other moniker like that
This guys chup life like Hushpupi, serious flexing, their cruise no be here.
why they came to this hustle beats my imagination, cos they already have money.
With all the strategy watch him, he won’t last a month before he jappa again.
Their own pass lazy drivers

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
samobaba4u:

Not everybody will like to share his/her health status on forum like this. They won't want you guys to use it against them in the nearest future.
There is no point because there is nothing he will learn from a lazy driver like me, and they will still end up singing their usual anthem.
Why are you still driving?
Or why haven't you quit?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Haba now , how can ALL your earnings go into repairs ? You sounding like APC to win arguments.
I only pointed out the mechanical repairs.
Do you want me to start list
Shocks
Bushing
Leakages
Brakes,
Tyres
When rider removed my car handle when door was on central lock and won’t wait?
Or when I bought brand new tire and it got spoilt beyond repair same day ?

Wait wait a minute , I’m now in your team naah
It seems like some drivers are simply focused on making the money without any recourse as to maintaining the very source that provides the money. Some folks here are just talking about making millions out of e-hailing but they fail to realize that there will be challenges/ problems such as what you've mentioned. E-hailing is not all about making the money, it also involves spending money on the car that made that money. If you post dashboard screenshots of the amount you make, also post screenshots of expenditures of your routine car maintenance. That gives a clue to potential drivers about what they should expect. And if they back out, that's none of our business but investors should know these facts which must be well-detailed.

And if you think driving for long periods of time doesn't affect our health, please consult a doctor. Mr Feli was right with one of his points- poor eyesight. Another health issue is mental stress and there are more. So, if you put in the effort, there's going to be results, either positively or negatively or both.

And please, There's a line between having a realistic, balanced goal and being overly ambitious.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Surge or no surge, we remain focused and on track. My strategy wasn't built with surge in mind, surge makes me lazy.

No lastma
No police
No agbero
No pot belly
No pile
No poor eyesight
No shrinking penis.
No overworking.

I can be on Nairaland replying every comment and nothing go happen. When you have a plan and focus, everything will be built around it.

12 days, 1st checkpoint.
Weldone bro, you are doing great

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
samobaba4u:

Meaning you are still pursuing your dream which is the main point of sisiRad.
You found fulfillment in what you are doing

Nah person wey sleep deh dream grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Hours spent for both Yesterday Nd Today plus total earnings for both Days.

Today I spent most of my time in luth tho, i no still see any babe sad

You are doing well bro but note that the same strategy that gave you #17k in 6hrs have not yielded 13k even after 7hrs. You spent time in luth does not mean you are offline. You were definitely looking for trip unless if one of the strategies is to move away once there is no request in a particular place/area after a certain number of minutes/hrs.
Nobody will say this hustle does not worth it. But as somebody I dropped now just said that, "is the situation of this country that will make an undergraduate to be thinking of becoming Uber driver after graduation".
Sir, the button line is, not by our power or might but His grace. Let's just continue with whatever that is working for us. Whosoever that want to join the hustle is welcome. Soldiers go, soldiers come, barrack still remain.
Ojú ọ̀run tó ẹyẹ fò láì fara kanra.
Lazy or hardworking, we are all doing great in our own capacity.
Where is this phone now, I need a surge request abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Greglak: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

That's the issue boss...I can net that 200k in a month without doing basically anything. The Uber stuff is profitable, lets not deceive ourselves with plenty long talks.

I wanted to do a feasibility study for one week..which is more profitable btw Uber n my usual hustle. But for the stress Uber is offering to my car and myself while offering the same net figure I usually get on a not so bad month, I would rather stick to my hustle which takes nothing but little effort, right connect, and God's grace but keeps my car n human body in good shape.

I resign again on Sunday 11pm, To work only Friday Night, Saturday & Sunday from Next month - December.

Bros, please I'd like to talk to you.. I don't know if you can reply my mail with your digits
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

This is another post the Intending uberbolt driver should consider. We should be sharing real time experience not mocking/downgrading!/insulting/lookingdown/legshooting etc ourselves.
God bless our hustles

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
samobaba4u:

This is another post the Intending uberbolt driver should consider. We should be sharing real time experience not mocking/downgrading!/insulting/lookingdown/legshooting etc ourselves.
God bless our hustles
My point exactly. If a driver post his gains, let him post his pains also. Then, newbies can decide if they want in OR out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Noted and following
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
deedee44:

Feli always making me laugh, if anything good happens you will say it's your doing grin

That's because I've a track record of success stories from struggles when things weren't the way they use to be.

If you think otherwise pls prove me wrong.

Some weeks ago I did a mail to Bolt Int'L stating some travails and concerns drivers are facing, from health insurance to pension, savings to small scale loans for immediate needs and many other issues. My mail was acknowledged with a reply yesterday all the way from obodo oyinbo...grin Now I'm keeping fingers crossed to see how things unforld from now till 2yrs time... And when I see those change I'll share the mail with you'll with date and time.

A close mouth is a close destiny... Don't just expect the management. Government or leaders to always come up with resolutions you have to table your issues for them to know and come up with possible solutions.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Springboot:

Personally uber should be the the last thing on a fresh graduates mind except he has thoroughly explored all other options.

You say companies want to exploit your youthfulness, if that be the case the company that is best at that and you will age faster than your mates in other cooperate coys is UBER.

100%

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
pleasureosondu:
My point exactly. If a driver post his gains, let him post his pains also. Then, newbies can decide if they want in OR out
Lets reason logically together.

I drive everyday. It makes sense that if I don't drive for one day, there'll be a gap on my earnings page. Have you ever seen one of recent?

I've mentioned here that I don't fall sick, and that days I go to the mechanic, I split my works hours.

If I have pain days, I'll show it. How am I expected to post pains that I don't have?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
skillip:
. Guy which school you attend besides you get bad mouth grin . By the time I finish reading your post often I go carry dictionary check meaning and pronunciation join. Well done. wink
School of hard knocks. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
My brother, more grease to the yansh they use in sitting under tree. grin

There must be Unserious ones for serious ones to pop up. If you have drivers driving for you I should think you'll be relaxing at home.

And sipping wine grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Greglak:

Bros, please I'd like to talk to you.. I don't know if you can reply my mail with your digits
Sure bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

One line of positive and a hundred lines of negative.
Honestly, I didn't read this ur post. I tot someone was just jesting when I saw pile, eyesight etc...
Now that I have gone back to read it, let me ask u, have u experienced all these sicknesses and ailments u typed here or u heard drivers' experience?
Cos I really want us to stick to truths...same truths u have sworn to die for.
Here u are advising someone, it wouldn't be nice if u are garnishing and decorating it with unfound stories and outright falshood. Or maybe u r joking.
Then this N2m decision may be based on a lie or a jest.

The only reply I've for you is for you, talk with your uncle and only colleague in the hustle... After all na only 3 of una get sense among all the people here.

Byee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Never said I will hang boot o. Make I get like 10 cars first. 300k a week grin until I can get what I make if I drive myself then maybe I fit rest.

BAZ001 come first abeg... Shey no b dis guy say him go hang boot 4 December?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Heard something strange today from someone I carried. Maybe some of us here would have heard about it.

So the rider told me he booked a ride from the airport to his hotel. On arrival, he was informed that the hotel was fully booked so he quickly brought out his phone to call the bolt driver that brought him to take him to another hotel. The hotel receptionists told him that may not be necessary because they have cab guys who hang around the hotel.

They called one for him who uses a Sienna and the guy took him to another hotel.

On arrival, he paid him and went inside the hotel. While he was processing his booking, they heard a loud scream and by the time they rushed out, they found the guy infront of his vehicle pushed against the wall by his vehicle. He died instantly

It appears the guy wanted to open the bonnet to check something and for some strange reasons, the vehicle moved at a speed high enough to kill him.

Now to the strange part. When they opened the vehicle, the gear was on park though the engine was running.

How the vehicle managed to move with so much power as to kill him while the gear was in P remains a mystery.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
ReadaDream:
I am in need of a car to drive for E-Hailing in LAGOS

I have an active Bolt and InDriver account.

I can do full time or only weekends.

I stay in Ajah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Ahn Ahn
All this good wishes and prayer for me and it’s coming from Dru ?
Is this a dream let me go back to sleep.

[img]https://media1./images/024a2d52c966e95f88664ef73dce52d0/tenor.gif?itemid=17750765[/img]

From today,
1. I be dru23 brother, the American blood flows in me.
2. I don port go APC Ants party, whatever they say or have been saying we are right
3. All of you should stop talking about my brother anyhow calling him Gbagada uncle, foreign Lemon Limca, debtor, can’t drive etc. I won’t support that and you guys are wrong.
4. Finally I’m in the ants league, I will not need to produce transcripts, state of origin to get the strategy (common sense)
I will be netting 100k easily every week.
100% entrepreneur, that will leave businesses for children .

[img]https://media1./images/049409ba75678c7e6d133a0ff9feb4ce/tenor.gif?itemid=18694918[/img]

You remember the say, when you want to dine with the devil?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Heard something strange today from someone I carried. Maybe some of us here would have heard about it.

So the rider told me he booked a ride from the airport to his hotel. On arrival, he was informed that the hotel was fully booked so he quickly brought out his phone to call the bolt driver that brought him to take him to another hotel. The hotel receptionists told him that may not be necessary because they have cab guys who hang around the hotel.

They called one for him who uses a Sienna and the guy took him to another hotel.

On arrival, he paid him and went inside the hotel. While he was processing his booking, they heard a loud scream and by the time they rushed out, they found the guy infront of his vehicle pushed against the wall by his vehicle. He died instantly

It appears like the guy wanted to open the bonnet to check something and for some strange reasons, the vehicle moved at a speed high enough to kill him.

Now to the strange part. When they opened the vehicle, the gear was on park though the engine was running.

How the vehicle managed to move with so much power as to kill him while the gear was in P remains a mystery.
Possible scenario would be: He’s parked at a slope, didn’t engage handbrake or it’s faulty, gear is in park but too much pressure is been exerted on the gear parking pawl. So let’s say the parking pawl snapped due to the vehicle weight resting on it. Automatically there’s no restraint, vehicle moved and knocked him out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Luxurydriverng:

Na only WhatsApp I fit get the right sticker to reply grin

Those WhatsApp memes enh... very funnygrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Bros why u dey talk anyhow naa?
Just arguing for arguments sake?
Just to prove all other jobs are tough except Uber right?
Oya swear say u never see drivers that have lost their lives or couldn't continue on health ground?
Haba, u can do better.
Bros abeg take bear drink...

@ Pearl1910 you see your life? I wonder why such hypocrisy and ass licking from you!!

You're losing it bro have some level of dignity and self respect.

It's a shame you talk from the two sides of your mouth... Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Lets reason logically together.

I drive everyday. It makes sense that if I don't drive for one day, there'll be a gap on my earnings page. Have you ever seen one of recent?

I've mentioned here that I don't fall sick, and that days I go to the mechanic, I split my works hours.

If I have pain days, I'll show it. How am I expected to post pains that I don't have?
Mr Cheerful, l'll attend to the bolded.

1. Without you telling me, I knew you drive daily and accumulate a good chunk of driving hours, translating in the earnings you've posted. In fact, I can say that "you know the road and the road knows you". You have knowledge and must have had challenges while on the job. That knowledge is what newbies and even some experienced folks need. They don't know the effort, determination and uncountable sacrifices you've made to get to where you are. We both know there's money in e-hailing but effort and sacrifices must be made to get it. Newbies need to learn this first, then the money follows. The dashboard screenshots is deceptive cos it makes it look like we get the money so easy and we both know this isn't true.

2. It's a good thing that you don't fall sick but what about the car? A car that's driven on a daily basis on this job must undergo routine maintenance. So on the days you do, it would be helpful to update the house too. This doesn't mean we dey monitor you like spirit, no but when this is done, newbies can set a realistic goal for themselves. They know what to expect in the job. Me too fit learn something from you and vice versa.

You're a determined man and that's a good thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.