Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820203 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2021
BAZ001:

Lol, what if you get sweet surge to that area , you no go fit go cos of police ooh.

Police just stopped me now on ochid road, I wasn’t wearing seatbelt cos I just dropped one jazebel daughter that wasted my time.
Fortunately for me or ask God dey hear my prayer. The police was more interested in my papers and DL than seat belt.
In the midst of traffic offense i prefer police to Lastma
Police still dey arrest for seat belt? I drive pass them regularly without seat belt and they don't stop me. I'm only wary of lastma and road safety guys.

The bolded is the reason they say police is your friend, you know police will catch people for one way offense now and hand them over to lastma. They know lastma means more money and they end up sharing together.
How come many people know who to call when it comes to police matter and few to nobody to call when it comes to lastma matter. Police is truly your friend grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cupidkc(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Uber11:
Abeg make una Help me put mouth , because i wan drop the guy details now so tracking will begin

Good days guys...Pleas read and advice me

i am the guy that said i will be travelling to lagos to meet with the person processing my drivers license and other vehicle papper...for those who may be seeing this for the 1st time , i posted that i needed to do license and someone called me from here , we talked for a long time and chatted on whatsapp ,he assured me that he is into helping people get new drivers license and he is not a scam , he cleared all my doubt , this is happening around middle of july....i sent him money , so after much delay and argument between both of us ,he asked me to come to lagos for capturing which i posted here and many folks here asked me to go to lagos 1st ...i went to lagos and called him, after many calls he picked my call and asked me to wait at the roadsafty office that someone will come and attend to me by 10, i waited till 5pm i didn't see anyone , then the roadsafty officials were feeling pity for me ,so when i called him to speak with one of the official at least to either give me the number of the person that i am waiting for or tell them (the roadsafty officials) the person name since they all work in the same office he cut the call... so i waited till evening no show from him,i left that Thursday since i don't have much money with me, i slept in an uncompleted building at Mowe...i was in that building throughout friday trying his number and the number was not going through , so friday evening i left with a night bus going to East , we where at Ijebuode when his call entered my phone .....He told me that the only thing he will assure me is that if he did not do the drivers license that i will be getting my money back, that i should calm down by monday he will call me ...Monday passed and he did not call as promised ,but he sent a text that i should not start doing another drivers license implying that there is still hope in the one he is doing .... Yesterday i sent him a text telling him that i can wait but he must tell me his facebook name so i can send him request ,at least i can know who i am doing something with, he ignored that part.......Today again he send me a text telling me that i should give him this week,if i don't get my money i should ask for refund......why i am posting this stuff here is for you guys to advice me ,i don't really want to start posting someone private details here, because i still feel he is genuine but failure to give me his facebook name is clearing some doupt in me that this is Scam. i know you will read this too because you saw the last one i posted and we talked about it , meaning you will see this one too , what is your facebook name ..and if you are advising pleas also be aware that he will read it thanks ....

Sorry Bro... I feel the guy dey use you catch cruise. Personally, I think you have been scammed straight-up. There are all shades of wrongs in your gist.
Don't hesitate to spill his details jare.

Good morning all and have a great day today.
Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2021
eyinola:
I always tell my riders if am to take u back i will end the ride then u pay me the exact amount that brought u here if u no gree i move kpatakpata u go dash me 1 star grin i stopped the day i took some guys from omole 1 to icm and back and trip ended 900 i was fustrated na since dat day i stop round trip

Lolz... experience is d best teacher...I never do round trip on a short trip except it's on 1.5 and above surge. That one will swell up small and u r taking me back to where surge is.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2021
davit:
The woman on the ground is/was a mad person. I nearly hit her on 3rd Mainland bridge this afternoon.
She was walking in the middle of the road. See what she caused at last.

May God continue to keep us safe on the road.
I almost hit a mad man on the bridge too, abi na the same person because he just jumped down from the middle barriers and I had to quickly swerve to avoid hitting him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2021
pope191:

U just got promoted to drive Buhari

gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

Danfo are the fourth arm of government grin
"No do falafolo on d road ooo". Prevention is better than cure.
My last post about police arresting for one way offence and transferring to lastma happened days ago at iyana oba coming from agbara because I went to pick soneone from seme border.
To be honest when I noticed I was the only car, I've already told myself this may be one way o cuz every other vehicle on the road were commercial buses and it was too narrow to turn back, one way wey get traffic sef.

Imagine having a special road only for commercial vehicles. Las las police catch me, drove me to their den. The guy collected my key and said I should go and meet the lastma guy.

I wan change am, begin argue say oga na police arrest me no be lastma. For where the guy just waka comot leave me with lastma.

I made my call to my police connect then brought phone to another policeman, this police no gree collect phone o, he said I should give the phone to lastma. To cut the story short I paid 2k after all the talky talky.

Extras: If you have issues with these people, try and settle with them while you can as soon as you can.
After agreeing to collect 2k, I didnt have cash up to that so they asked me to use a nearby POS. On getting back their oga was around so I just signalled the lastma guy and he signalled back. When the oga left they said he asked them to bring the cars (mine and one Corolla) to the office.
The guy had to pause for minutes after their oga left, saying that he didn't want to offend the person he promised my release to on the phone, at last he said I should bring it. I'm sure the next victim won't be able to bail him/herself out, office is sure.
So my people, especially towards evening when they have to deliver cars to the office, don't waste time if you have a chance to bail yourself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Glory be to God , paddy mi.
The subject was almost running mad cos of his situation.
Now, i believe social media is a powerful tool.
According to him, the driver is not learned but he was kind enough to relate the issue to his Uber colleagues where he usually park to take a breather, that was how the information got around.
Luckily for my friend, one of the pilot the driver broached about the document loss to, use Twitter & follow Giditraffic. Immediately, he saw the tweet, he called the attention of the driver to it.
I don tell him say make him go do thanksgiving for church on sunday grin

It's well... Thank God for this testimony.

Lagos... It will keep you aware and awaken.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by homies100: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Good morning, if you stay around Mowe, and you need a Tokunbo car for Uber service, contact us on: 07060885512
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Uber11:

i am the guy that said i will be travelling to lagos to meet with the person processing my drivers license and other vehicle papper...for those who may be seeing this for the 1st time , i posted that i needed to do license and someone called me from here , we talked for a long time and chatted on whatsapp ,he assured me that he is into helping people get new drivers license and he is not a scam , he cleared all my doubt , this is happening around middle of july....i sent him money , so after much delay and argument between both of us ,he asked me to come to lagos for capturing which i posted here and many folks here asked me to go to lagos 1st ...i went to lagos and called him, after many calls he picked my call and asked me to wait at the roadsafty office that someone will come and attend to me by 10, i waited till 5pm i didn't see anyone , then the roadsafty officials were feeling pity for me ,so when i called him to speak with one of the official at least to either give me the number of the person that i am waiting for or tell them (the roadsafty officials) the person name since they all work in the same office he cut the call... so i waited till evening no show from him,i left that Thursday since i don't have much money with me, i slept in an uncompleted building at Mowe...i was in that building throughout friday trying his number and the number was not going through , so friday evening i left with a night bus going to East , we where at Ijebuode when his call entered my phone .....He told me that the only thing he will assure me is that if he did not do the drivers license that i will be getting my money back, that i should calm down by monday he will call me ...Monday passed and he did not call as promised ,but he sent a text that i should not start doing another drivers license implying that there is still hope in the one he is doing .... Yesterday i sent him a text telling him that i can wait but he must tell me his facebook name so i can send him request ,at least i can know who i am doing something with, he ignored that part.......Today again he send me a text telling me that i should give him this week,if i don't get my money i should ask for refund......why i am posting this stuff here is for you guys to advice me ,i don't really want to start posting someone private details here, because i still feel he is genuine but failure to give me his facebook name is clearing some doupt in me that this is Scam. i know you will read this too because you saw the last one i posted and we talked about it , meaning you will see this one too , what is your facebook name ..and if you are advising pleas also be aware that he will read it thanks ....

Since you don't want to listen and prefer to cling to your hope then don't worry, keep on waiting for him. He will still ask you for more money that's probably why he's still contacting you. You have been scammed.
If this person is genuine he would be bold enough to come out here and clear his name and explain what's going on.
Genuine business people love popularity because it will give them more customers, this your own loves privacy, that lies the answer you seek

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2021
donfortune48:
Omo.
This month have been good oh!
I chop Bolt's bonus back to back.

Let me take some days off before I continue.

BAZ001, you can see that I don dey enter ant league small small. So no dey link me with Lady D gangs again oh! Talkless of their executive positions.
I've passed the Barton to Gentlelife50.
A whole month you made less than 100k when others are making 200k in a week and your highest daily earning is not even up to 16k and you already see yourself in the ant league. This is odifacorious and sagalecrosic to the image of we ants. Be careful o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

Ha...hope u have not also been scammed in that side too Sha...
I'm already pitying him sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2021
tojahh:

70 years old man

You think you're wise by not dropping his contact. You're doing yourself. No beg am for his Facebook name. Leave that side, he will beg to close that Facebook account.

But the thing is... You no dey take advice, upon all the advice, na Uncompleted building you go pay for inside Ishieri.

Tueh.
Question is, has he been to the building sef? Iseri is not a new site where you have new buildings. Maybe they're renovating sha but I don't think this man did a physical inspection before paying. I wish him the best outcome

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz... experience is d best teacher...I never do round trip on a short trip except it's on 1.5 and above surge. That one will swell up small and u r taking me back to where surge is.
What if surge don get request before you return grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

lol, they always fight me oooo say that's how they hv been carrying it that my own policy is strange grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2021
deedee44:

What if surge don get request before you return grin

Lolzzz...At least I enjoyed it while it lasted grin
Wetin come be my gain if I end d trip on d first leg and surge don move. It's 50/50 sha...but a bird in hand is worth thousands in d bush.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2021
eyinola:
lol, they always fight me oooo say that's how they hv been carrying it that my own policy is strange grin

U think Riders don't have sense? We have to show them we r d Pros in the field and outsmart them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex5: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2021
I need a car oo
Pls ,
Been home for a while now .
I am available on both platforms .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlethug(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good afternoon y'all ..

Please few months ago, my mom got me a Honda civic 2003 to use for e-hailing. But ever since I got d car I only packed it, though sometimes I drive it out to buy stuffs into my shop.

The reason I haven't registered to any e-haling company is because, the papers are expired and I haven't done gotten my drivers license, all reason is because I don't have the financial capability.

Though, I'm into other business which is pos and sales of recharge and I'm a single father, the money I'm making is not encouraging. Thats why I have decided to come to this thread to use the said car for collateral to get a loan of 150k to repay back by December ending with 50k interest, so as to get the documents needed to start my e-hailing journey soonest.

Please anyone interested should help me or also give me advise on what to do, and we can have a deal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by otunba272(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
I need your guidance o Elders.

I'm a total newbie who loves to drive for passion. Not less than 13yrs years driving on lagos roads (Majorly Mainland sha). I'm considering using my Honda Civic 06 for Bolt/Uber (or both), self-driven and I just downloaded the App and registered as a driver.

I will appreciate all the helps, advises nd tips i can get to make my new adventure a fruitful one. I have learnt alot following this trend, I hope to learn more. Is there anyone I can call on phone or chat directly with for tips. My number zero 8 zero 2 three 9 nine 7 six 9 eight.
Gratias. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by otunba272(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
[b]
I need your guidance o Elders.

I'm a total newbie who loves to drive for passion. Not less than 13yrs years driving on lagos roads (Majorly Mainland sha). I'm considering using my Honda Civic 06 for Bolt/Uber (or both), self-driven and I just downloaded the App and registered as a driver.

I will appreciate all the helps, advises nd tips i can get to make my new adventure a fruitful one. I have learnt alot following this trend, I hope to learn more. Is there anyone I can call on phone or chat directly with for tips. My number zero 8 zero 2 three 9 nine 7 six 9 eight.
Gratias.[/b]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Uber11:
nop , i speak with them everyday, that one is not a problem, i will sleep there this sunday.

In future never you pay for an accommodation that’s not completed in Lagos again be it windows, doors, roofing, plumbing etc It is a wonderful way landlords scam tenants to live for a year in a house without basic amenities

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gentlethug:
Good afternoon y'all ..

Please few months ago, my mom got me a Honda civic 2003 to use for e-hailing. But ever since I got d car I only packed it, though sometimes I drive it out to buy stuffs into my shop.

The reason I haven't registered to any e-haling company is because, the papers are expired and I haven't done gotten my drivers license, all reason is because I don't have the financial capability.

Though, I'm into other business which is pos and sales of recharge and I'm a single father, the money I'm making is not encouraging. Thats why I have decided to come to this thread to use the said car for collateral to get a loan of 150k to repay back by December ending with 50k interest, so as to get the documents needed to start my e-hailing journey soonest.

Please anyone interested should help me or also give me advise on what to do, and we can have a deal

So you want to drop the 2003 Toyota Corolla with a lender and collect N150k to repay N200k on or before the 31st of December?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Conner44:

So you want to drop the 2003 Toyota Corolla with a lender and collect N150k to repay N200k on or before the 31st of December?

Drop car bawo grin...didn't you read the part where he said he will use it to register for car papers and pay up before December....shey him go do car papers dey use am receive request without car ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
IFSHR:

Drop car bawo grin...didn't you read the part where he said he will use it to register for car papers and pay up before December....shey him go do car papers dey use am receive request without car ni?

Then I doubt he understands the meaning of the word ‘collateral ‘ grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Uber11:

to slap you dey hungry me.... Someone kept you waiting for almost 12hours in a particular place and make you sleep in an uncompleted building, all you could ask was his Facebook account brother please ask for his IG and Twitter handle too.... You never get sense reach...

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gentlethug:
Good afternoon y'all ..

All the car paper cost is not up to 100k....why borrow 150k.....?

Since you have a pos shop, your daily cash inflow is enough credibility to borrow from OPAY, If that's the platform you use....u can borrow up to 200k as a pos shop owner (speaking from experience) and if you are using any of listed bank option....fcmb. (u can borrow up to 100k), sterling ( their loan platform is specta and your cash inflow will play a big part)

Using your car as loan is bad option....borrowing to start is bad option due to fact that you might incurr some repair cost as well.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HobbiDr: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Conner44:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlethug(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
IFSHR:

All the car paper cost is not up to 100k....why borrow 150k.....?

Since you have a pos shop, your daily cash inflow is enough credibility to borrow from OPAY, If that's the platform you use....u can borrow up to 200k as a pos shop owner (speaking from experience) and if you are using any of listed bank option....fcmb. (u can borrow up to 100k), sterling ( their loan platform is specta and your cash inflow will play a big part)

Using your car as loan is bad option....borrowing to start is bad option due to fact that you might incurr some repair cost as well.
thanks for this sir, but the pos I'm operating is ajocard and they are just new into the business, there's no loan for now on their platform, and I have tried to get d loans from different apps and all but I keep getting declined maybe because I haven't been making enough money in my acct before. Thats why I opted for this option
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emadamysy: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please be civil. He is going through a lot atm
obinoral1179:
to slap you dey hungry me.... Someone kept you waiting for almost 12hours in a particular place and make you sleep in an uncompleted building, all you could ask was his Facebook account brother please ask for his IG and Twitter handle too.... You never get sense reach...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlethug(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Conner44:

I can use my property to stand as collateral and still have full access until I default my loan. We have all been there before.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Is it possible to boycott driver license during bolt application?
Can I upload a edited one pending when my temporary will be out? Will they discover?

My driving school cert/ license processing is taking too long.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HobbiDr: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Elders in the house I greet you all. I've been following this thread for a very long time and I must say I have learnt alot here especially from felicity001 both offline and online sometimes he even spends 30min of his airtime calling me on the phone to give advise and support, Sir I say a big thank you.

And also to cheerfulgiver your motivation has been immensely encouraging, I fancy your tenacity and strengths. Keep it up sir

To you pope191 a great guy with great archive of experience, thanks for your input even at a time like this with the passing of your beloved mum you still find time to come here to drop comments and relate. May God bless you and give you power needed to bear your lost. Take heart please.

To everyone I can't mention and write sometimes about, Mr. Izzuo...great and amiable personality CIA, FBI, CCID, COAS just name it... I salute you sir pls oh don't investigate me I'm just a poor uber drivergrin

BAZ001 the guy that never get angry or make a trouble out of anything instead he makes fun out of every prospective problems... I envy your talent bros pls keep it up nothing is actually worth fighting or quarreling about.

To all those that their names starts with A, B, C, D and down to Z I failed to mention pls don't be angry I'm trying to make it short but this will be incomplete without mentioning you, you guys rock.

God bless us all and bless our hustle may we find fulfilment in all that we do in live. Amen!

Cheers!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910, Johnchrix(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.