Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744763 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
I've been off social media for quite some time due to personal reason but I had to take that decision off the table cuz of a friend who found himself in a big mess.

Pilots, one of us is in serious trouble and I felt I should call the attention of the house for possible assistance or advise, on Saturday afternoon, he was requested by someone around igando to pick up some guys, unknowing to the driver, those guys had a gun on them.

While he was taking them to their destination, they were stopped by the police for stop & search, immediately police stopped them and asked them to alight, 3 among the 4 guys he carried ran away while him(driver) and the last guy were arrested when they found the gun in his car.

Now the guy has been branded accomplice despite showing them bolt app and claiming he's just a driving who was just providing his service.

These guy had been in detention since Saturday without any hope of coming out soon, any strong link or assistance would be highly appreciated at this point to get him out...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Argue with your fellow Biro urchins.

I have 1m to make. Adios, MFker.

Don’t cry

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Olayetan:
I've been off social media for quite some time due to personal reason but I had to take that decision off the table cuz of a friend who found himself in a big mess.

Pilots, one of us is in serious trouble and I felt I should call the attention of the house for possible assistance or advise, on Saturday afternoon, he was requested by someone around igando to pick up some guys, unknowing to the driver, those guys had a gun on them.

While he was taking them to their destination, they were stopped by the police for stop & search, immediately police stopped them and asked them to alight, 3 among the 4 guys he carried ran away while him(driver) and the last guy were arrested when they found the gun in his car.

Now the guy has been branded accomplice despite showing them bolt app and claiming he's just a driving who was just providing his service.

These guy had been in detention since Saturday without any hope of coming out soon, any strong link or assistance would be highly appreciated at this point to get him out...

I hope the trip no be offline?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
YeyeGbami:

I hope the trip no be offline?

It's an online and he showed the police the trip details while it's still online
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Olayetan:

It's an online and he showed the police the trip details while it's still online

He needs a lawyer then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Olayetan:

Call bolt number and report the trip...try and get his email and phone number as they will ask.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Felicity001:

I card bolt gave me for completing more than 300 trips in a month.

My first total card was hmmm... I think 4months ago... Completed 338trips.

2nd was last 2 months... Completed 362 trips... These two months was crazy... Something dey pursue me that time shall so I needed to double up... And thank God the result came out positive grin

About 4 days stress I did about 20trips each days... My target was not the total card but something else... But my wife being an accountant, told me... "Never joke with bonus" ... So I became motivated and as God may have it I got double of what I never even planned for.

I used the card to fuel my car for about 3weeks the following months and boom! My earning trippled... But las las... I became lazyDriver genggrin. But I needed rest shall because my body tell me oh.

I dash my partner 50% in cash shall in each of those months.

You dash which of your partners 50% cash ?
Your wife or car partner?

Why on earth would you the felicity chief of Hoodlum driver dash your car partner 50% cash... beats my imagination

But thinking about it
You like dashing your partners money you also dashed that your old debtor partner the money for a full day.

You are a CheerfulGiver in disguise

[img]https://media1./images/f5bf2b3ef6a505dc3142080b1f32f560/tenor.gif?itemid=15768895[/img]

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
davidwemby:

Mileage, bro.. it could be that it hasn’t been used for long..

My brother I tire it’s so hard for Nigerians home and abroad to believe a fellow Nigerian can buy low mileage car that hasn’t been touched.
But pls no start talking.
I want to follow up on that driver in cell.
Let me know if I will get a metal detector in my car or just avoid igando road

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
BAZ001:

Why on earth would you the felicity chief of Hoodlum driver dash your car partner 50% cash... beats my imagination

But thinking about it
You like dashing your partners money you also dashed that your old debtor partner the money for a full day.

[img]https://media1./images/f5bf2b3ef6a505dc3142080b1f32f560/tenor.gif?itemid=15768895[/img]

U people liked violence ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gentlelife50:
We are still separating fight
grin cheesy grin

was the trip to Canada?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dremca(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please where else do you consider dangerous places to go to at night as a bolt driver.
CheerfulGiver:
Painment. grin

This is why you replied me without thinking. You're not even a full time driver and you don't drive at night. When people who drive full-time and drive at night relate what they do to keep themselves safe, you should shut the fuck_ up.

You mislead with your brain dead postulations.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ibukun93:
Good morning bosses,
I need your advice.
I started this hustle a month ago, and just this morning, I got a job of 170k at vi, I I stay at dopemu.

I'm thinking of doing the job then do uber Saturday/sunday.

But my issue is how to paying rent within the first one month of starting the job at the same time I dont want to lose this car I'm working.

Please I need your advice

This is my take:
Take the job and drop the car. If the job has job security then work for 6months and look for a bank that can give you a loan which you'll pay a certain amount monthly from your salary. Look for a good Nigerian used car and do your hustle with peace of mind.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Odukes(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please drivers, I need urgent advice, I want to register as a new driver but my drivers license has just expired, will bolt register me while I hustle to renew my drivers license?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crvrider:

was the trip to Canada?
Lol, I don't know ooo.
It's been a while Bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin
BAZ001:

But thinking about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good day guys, I've been following the thread for a while now, I just got a ride. I want to ask what are the things needed when going for either bolt/uber vehicle inspection. I've registered on the bolt driver app, but was told that once inspection is completed, I will be given a link via my mail to get my login details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

U ain't never lied.
Automatic is good
Manual is better, rugged, slightly cheap to maintain & very cheap to acquire.
My advice to starters, go buy a manual car and start the hustle because chances are high that u recoup Ur capital very quickly.
Also I will remain an advocate for neatly used Nigerian cars Due to my own personal experience.
Bought a Nigerian used car, low mileage (59k) like that of Baz001 grin very neat interior and clean first body, tyres still intact with alloy rims and spare, excellent gear shift.
Above all, it's safe to say am lucky.
U could be lucky also.

Which model and for how much please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
mrjaydee:
Why would a reasonable person accept a trip from Shrine to abuleegba? One uber driver was killed last weekend.

Make una dey take am easy... why would u just die like that for how much?

That's the alleged killer of the driver

Baba, no be by destination or location o... make God just protect person and give us discerning spirit. What if they trecked to ShopRite and requested then attack driver midway? I still heard of an attempted car snatching inside Lekki Phase 1, Phase 1 o. Driver lost a finger to the assailants knife.
It's pathetic and sad

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
FASASI1:

Which model and for how much please
650k Skoda Octavia 2007
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

650k Skoda Octavia 2007

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Josephase:
Hold on boss, you bought a Nigerian used car at 59k?? I would like to say your odometer has been touched but the argument no go pay my bill.

If car was bought brand new. Most official/company cars are low mileage. And they disposed their fleet after couple of years.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gentlelife50:
grin grin

Aiya...I dey feel for drivers that are stuck with Indriver sha. They have no option, just surviving, so they rush anything they see.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Olayetan:

OMG...another sad one. Bolt should come forward for this guy. Pls go n report in Bolt office. Have driver and trip details available.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Guys have you seen this?
Uber was like this before too.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

OMG...another sad one. Bolt should come forward for this guy. Pls go n report in Bolt office. Have driver and trip details available.

They have twisted his story, they are saying he's been transacting with the guys before they were apprehended and the case will be transferred to headquarter.

The gun found on them is an English gun which makes the matter worst.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
davit:
Guys have you seen this?
Yup. Another banger from bolt, sending uber into further oblivion.

Already chose the 3rd option.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Felicity001:

So indriver is now ur bae?grin

Indriver: broke ass people's app

Uber: old people's app.

You can't be young and be using uber... Young people are not known to be patient.

Indriver riders aren't broke ass. Carried a lady from one estate in Ikeja close to alausa secretariat, trip was 1025. She made some very quick stops...in all trip didn't even take 30mins...lady transfered 5k. Indriver is bae if you know how to use it. Although Indriver isn't in the league of uber wey dey knack rider 61k, for a moment I thought it was spacex uber version.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

I use Uber. I don’t know what Indriver app looks like. Uber has never tested my patience. cheesy

Why not try Indriver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Yup. Another banger from bolt, sending uber into further oblivion.

Already chose the 3rd option.

Kindly give a breakdown for your choice of the 3rd option.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Olayetan:

They have twisted his story, they are saying he's been transacting with the guys before they were apprehended and the case will be transferred to headquarter.

The gun found on them is an English gun which makes the matter worst.

Sorry, how so?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

Aiya...I dey feel for drivers that are stuck with Indriver sha. They have no option, just surviving, so they rush anything they see.
Abi ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Felicity001:

We have treated the issue with tint glass here not quite long ago.

The NPF through the IGP has illegalised thereby ban tinted permit for all vehicles till further notice. Understand the words in bold pls.

That is to say no more issuance of tinted permit to enable the installation of the artificial glass base dark nylon which makes the glass darken for easy eye sight for people outside to see inside of the car. However, should a car come with a tinted glass which is usually common with SUVs and some saloon cars mostly back glasses you've until 14days after clearance/registration of the car to get a tint permit to cover for just the factory tinted glasses.

Note that this permit does not warrant you to install the dark base nylon in the front glass as this was the main reason for the ban. Also this permit does not require a doctor's report as the case maybe for old tint or before rhe ban tint.

This recent ban was signed some time early 2021, March or June not too sure, therefore, those that already have a permit before this ban are not required to take off the artificial tint or dark nylon installed on their glasses.

So, should you have a fake tint do yourself some good, go take it off!

Should your car has a factory tint and you don't have a tint permit that covers it? Go get one by doing a capturing, its absolutely free!!! Yes you heaed me right. It's free! And can be gotten at the police command some where around Area F, Ikeja. dem no dey help person do am oooh na u go go do capturing by yourself. Just like drivers license.

How Do I Know My Permit Is Fake.

!

The last i checked they don't even issue out to factory fitted cars for now. A vio officer called someone in obalende on my behalf, the lady stated that for now no issuance of tinted permit is on going at the moment except issuance of a certain certificate in lieu of the permit.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dimco(m), Foreigner12(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.