Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743739 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Nexttpage:
Hello pilots.
Please what does this mean, I’m kinda new to bolt platform.

Go for inspection.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
It's usually the main reason. To please onlookers because some of them can't really afford to use bolt all day. So the day they manage to use it, the whole street must know. Think of it like the mentality behind the "I pass my neighbor" generator. If only one neighbor owns that shit_ box, he is king.

So after dressing and making up, you made her pull the door handle more than twice, made her knock kpor kpor kpor on the window, and then you made her pass an examination, before letting her in. Do you know the many times she felt like entering the ground?

Kicking a rude arse out is a rewarding feeling especially if your car is clean and you look clean and polished. I always position myself to not being at fault in case street people gather.

Hahahah, oh my days!

This made me laugh soo hard. I feel you boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2021
davit:
Bro, move on. It is just an eye opener as to why some drivers on Bolt for instance get blocked. Stupid riders with entitled mentality.

Yup! Even today, some girl already tested my patience on indriver, by stopping to buy food. I just sucked it up and kept it moving.

Getting my car cleaned for another bolt trip.

God bless guys!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maxwell08: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Rasaq007:
Thanks for the heads up boss., Just looking for less than 1milli civic ni sir
Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/6706236/reg-honda-civic-2005-750k#104885571

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Okay, let me respond to this current post first...if it is 9 and u r seeing 6, does that make u right?
Everybody is right in his own decision for his life not towards a set truth. If u deviate from the truth u r definitely wrong.

To the previous post, I meant u r right in the first thought in your first paragraph not the second thought in the second paragraph. Hope u understand.

Or maybe u mean I shouldn't have said u r right or not but just state what the correct thing is? I really want to understand what u r trying to say.

Now I understand your post.

At first, it meant the first time I would make a right post but this post made it clearer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Conner44:

You’re advising that one? A semi educated black African migrant menial worker over “there in the USA” who their society tramples upon daily both physically and mentally to the extent that the only place he can feel superior in any way is to look back towards his home country’s citizens on a faceless forum and try to project an image of competition and accomplishment in every single opportunity he gets just to feel better about himself?

Leave that guy. His issues are heavy upon his shoulders. When someone can’t write a single paragraph without putting the statement ‘here in the USA’, you should know that person considers the fact that he could afford a one way plane ticket at a particular time in his past to be the greatest achievement of his life till date.

His character will never change. We will manage him like that. Being ‘in the usa’ has really made him the greatest man from his village and we should commend him for that.
Guyyyyyyyyyyyy WTF!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coketols: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please do you have any reliable plug in a government Hospital, I would like to get one asap.
Thanks

YeyeGbami:

If you want to shut them up final, try get it from government hospital.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Search Jiji well...there are many good automatic cars within 1m. Infact if u have 900k u will buy a good car ready for ehailing today.

Do you trust the sources advertising on jiji?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Treaster:

brotherly I'm also in your shoes. Looking for a car below 1m for the hustle. So the most convenient car I've gotten for that price and stress of the hustle is a kia rio manual.
If you are sure of the Kia Rio, go ahead
Don't sleep on it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
So what's holding you back? Buy the manual Rio, make money with it between Oct and Dec, sell in January, add money and buy what you really want. Path to success is never straight.
Onpoint
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Coketols:
Please do you have any reliable plug in a government Hospital, I would like to get one asap.
Thanks

privnote. com/BEzDyP62
remove the space

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
YeyeGbami:

privnote. com/BEzDyP62
remove the space

I need to take advantage of this too. But the link is asking for a password to access the note..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
davidwemby:

I need to take advantage of this too. But the link is asking for a password to access the note..

Yea the pass is MED. i don’t want his contact info everywhere that is why. Some people fit go dey talk to am rudely.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Integrator1: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
pleasureosondu:
I dey man but just on silent mode. Official engagements no dey let me see road for now at all but I dey. I hope you're good too man.

I have been following this thread for a while and read lots of pages before I got here. Most experiences shared here are mostly Lagos.

Please y’all, I’m interested in this business. I currently plan moving to Abj. How profitable and viable is the business in Abj ? What are the things to consider ? Please others in the house I need your advice and opinion.

Please I plan on getting a car of 2m for this..

Izzou, cheerfulgiver, felicity001 et others.
Advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Yea the pass is MED. i don’t want his contact info everywhere that is why. Some people fit go dey talk to am rudely.

I quite understand. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Integrator1:

I have been following this thread for a while and read lots of pages before I got here. Most experiences shared here are mostly Lagos.

Please y’all, I’m interested in this business. I currently plan moving to Abj. How profitable and viable is the business in Abj ? What are the things to consider ? Please others in the house I need your advice and opinion.

Please I plan on getting a car of 2m for this..

Izzou, cheerfulgiver, felicity001 et others.
Advice will be highly appreciated.
If suggest you get a Nigerian used car of about 1.4m, and put the balance of about 600k ($1k) on Royal Q.
Work with the car, while the other one works for you. You earn in Naira, bot earns in $
At the end of the month you both smile smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Conner44:

Oga if you like that civic and you wanna use it for ehailing then buy it and use it for ehailing. Apart from it being a hatchback (just like Toyota Matrix) there is nothing else wrong with the looks of the car.

A rider will spend approximately a few seconds waiting/looking at the EXTERIOR of your ride when you are about to pick them up but they can spend roughly an hour or more on the INTERIOR of that same ride after they have embarked on their trip. Even when the trip ends they pay you while still INSIDE your ride and once they exit the car they walk away because your transaction has been finished while sitting inside your car.

If I were you I’d focus on the INTERIOR part of the ride being top notch ie. good seats, cold Ac, clear sound system and no odors than to be bothered about if your car looks ugly or not.

For what it’s worth in my own opinion I dot see that blue hatchback civic as being an ugly car looking like a toad. In fact I will consider it over many other popular choices on the roads today.

I second this opinion.
What you MUST do is make sure the interior is never caught UNFRESH.
AC MUST chill badly.
car MUST always smell nice. DO NOT go cheap with the air freshener.
You yourself MUST ALWAYS LOOK AND SMELL GOOD.

This low rating thing was also said about the saloon civic wayyy back when Dru was the only proponent of the car, but how is that going now? In my experience some people are that fickle and will rate you low irrespective, but that's a negligible number of riders.
I dropped my rented corolla and bought the 04 civic saloon for 450k, used it for a year and bought the car I'm driving now. You can use it as a means to a better car and you get to save whatever extra that's left after buying it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
FuckEveryday:

If suggest you get a Nigerian used car of about 1.4m, and put the balance of about 600k ($1k) on Royal Q.
Work with the car, while the other one works for you. You earn in Naira, bot earns in $

I totally agree. Corolla is not the only car that can be used for the hustle. Sadly a lot of people don't know, as I've come to learn.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abeg who get uche for im WhatsApp?
Help me tell him I'm not interested in this 14k guaranteed bonus he started giving me yesterday. He should give it to lazy drivers dem.
After 7 trips I didn't need it again

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
XGhost:
Abeg who get uche for im WhatsApp?
Help me tell him I'm not interested in this 14k guaranteed bonus he started giving me yesterday. He should give it to lazy drivers dem.
After 7 trips I didn't need it again

Same leg today, so I decided to get creative.
I de saloon now... Pearl grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Treaster:

Do you trust the sources advertising on jiji?

Why not, I sell and buy cars in Jiji.
Meet in a public place and go with someone for inspectiom or purchase.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
tunlapapa:

Now I understand your post.

At first, it meant the first time I would make a right post but this post made it clearer.

No Sir, I would never say that

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Wetin be Royal Q?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
XGhost:

Same leg today,
Today's bonus is a blessing, easiest 25k ever grin

Delete delete no dey cast this kain thing...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Coketols:
Thanks

I have a contact of a man from Luth who gave me the medical report that I used to repost during my NYSC from Ikorodu to Ikeja.

Doctors were on strike then. I typed the letter myself and put what I needed the NYSC people to read.

All he did was to give me the letterhead to print on and then the hospital's stamp.

This is Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Help! Help!! Help!!!
A friend of mine on uber just called me now that his car was impounded this morning.
According to his narration, he wanted to cross from the express lane at charity to the service lane, yellow buses blocked the road and before he realised, he had passed the exit a little and upon reversing, police held him and demanded he paid 30k. He beg with 10k but they refused and took him to task force office at bolade. Pls anyone with a connect to help
Thanks in adv
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Delete delete no dey cast this kain thing...

Lwkmd
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
XGhost:

Lwkmd

I dey serious o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
I greet all of una pilots wey dey drive from Morning to night o.
I drove to owode yewa (idiroko, border route) to and fro just to deliver some tyres. Just 3 hours journey and my body is seriously aching me.
All those smugglers no allow me siddan well well
I was hyperactive ehn
Now I don tire
Abeg, three gbosa for all of una

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: thoollz, merry101, Smfa123 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.