Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802954 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2021
biggace:
kiss your Freon goodbye

sharpk007:

Chai U no like Ur Freon again oooo

I was only trying to connect a driver (in gbagada) in need of a car to a fleet manager (in gbagada ) who is tested and trusted in bringing in Grade A foreign L.L cars from abroad.

My Freon is intact and on the way cos the man that promised is a man of integrity.

The only problem is d

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Baker77:
@Dmechy,

How much is KYB shock absorber both front and back for 07 Honda city?

KYB

Front: 58k
Rear: 40k

Chinese
Front: 22k
Rear: 15k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Felicity001:

Its All strategy to lure members to his church that's was how Christ Embassy started as well... The dressing by females and hair frying by the male forks then was alarming but now about 20yrs down the line see how things have changed.

So with time after he has got what he wants he'll start preach the real thing and by then many will not be able to jump ship again.

Its all a strategy.
Lol.

They might still leave if the Pastor should start revealing the Truth.

E no dey hard these days ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

What's d castigation?
People might feel I'm castigating the church
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Stop revealing trade secrets, please i beg you. I’m referring to the cancellation!
So how should others learn?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aganju849:

Been talking about this for years running

Lately Bolt & Uber have begun to pay some drivers to do PR for them on here...wetin be my own....anyone who is dumb enough to get killed/harvested in this Lagos will have himself to blame. There are a lot of places in this town you shouldn't even drive to (unless na your hood though). Bolt/Uber use their rating system to force drivers into taking all trips.

Right now Lagos has morphed into something totally different from what we grew up to know. I was robbed inside Agege, broad daylight earlier this year, policemen were directing traffic a few meters away but everybody was just minding their business. Everyone for himself, God for us all cool

Did this happen in the night or daytime?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good day bosses. Pls can anyone recommend a good brand for a car battery 75ahms
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol.

They might still leave if the Pastor should start revealing the Truth.

E no dey hard these days ooo

At least he as got what he wanted, fame! That will keep him going and than the truth will sustain him for a long time.

We humans are wired in such that once attached its very difficult to detach unless by death or distance. The internet these days is even bridging the gap created by distance.

At least we saw how the world Immidiately changed during the pandemic, a lot of religious centers rolled out means to worship and pay offerings and tithe by dialing codes on their mobile devices.

So religion centres to me are rather being regarded as business centres than charity or spiritual centres these days so a means has to be device to attract members otherwise known as customers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
BAZ001:

I was only trying to connect a driver (in gbagada) in need of a car to a fleet manager (in gbagada ) who is tested and trusted in bringing in Grade A foreign L.L cars from abroad.

My Freon is intact and on the way cos the man that promised is a man of integrity.

The only problem is d

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

So how should others learn?

Well bolt agents might also learn the trick and patch it. Then it will be difficult to refuse a trip without driving to pick up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ghost1994:

Bullcrap grin

Well, have dropped my comments and arguments busy making money grin

offline things after this earning…. Bye bye

I select trips allot abeg make I off for now

21 trips ,
15hrs online
31,500 naira

31,500 divided by 21 trips = error
Sorry
31,500 divided by 15hrs 16mins = #2,077K per 1hr

Sapa God forbid you.

How easy is it to net 100k per week?

Ghost thank you for keeping d revolution going.
Others are tired of posting dashboards...

[img]https://media1./images/42305eccf731de092494271770d6bd2d/tenor.gif?itemid=7391084[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
tunlapapa:

This means your actual gross without the bonus is 31500 - 4280 = 27,220.
Then your actually net (profit) would be 27,200 - 5,444(20%) = 21,776 for a whole 21 trips you did.
Mehn! That's a lot of work for that profit you made.

Drivers have been made to believe that you have to drive like ants all over lagos before you can make something tangible for a living.

What are you calculating oga?

His N4,280 bonus is not included in the N31,500 trip Earnings o.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
chillex8:

False claims.
I'll rather do 4 trips on Uber to net 15k, than 21 trips on bolt to gross 31k.

You can quote me for a healthy argument.

I may be wrong but I suspect this 15k is inclusive of a bonus that started days ago but was completed on this day.
Not that it's impossible to Net 15k from 4trips though. It happens if u r lucky.
But for you to post this, u want to magnify something that's not significant or u r excited about something significant. Whichever way, it doesn't make Uber better than Bolt.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Did this happen in the night or daytime?

He said broad daylight ...

You asking if it’s in the night or daytime

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Well bolt agents might also learn the trick and patch it. Then it will be difficult to refuse a trip without driving to pick up.

And you believe that trick is not a business strategy to keep their drivers to them?

Or you think bolt don't know that's what drivers do? It's a feature in the app to manage both riders and drivers though some drivers like cheerful and his crew use it to increase earnings by arriving even when they've not so that the paid wait time will increasegrin

This feature and the zero (0) charge cancellation fee is one of the strategy bolt used in capturing the market from Uber. I can't count the numbers of times I mailed Uber to remove their cancellation charges to minimize the rate at which they block drivers due to cancellation because most time they believe drivers deliberately cancel just for the fee. Even when it was removed most riders still think the fee is somehow still charged or are already used to it... Tell a Uber rider to cancel and request another driver and see how they respondgrin

To even start a trip 100meters outside the rider's PU on uber you would need a code from thw rider's app... What sort of rubbish policy is that.

The destination preview is another kill button against uber, I don't mind drive a 5km PU for a 20km DO but when I don't have the far end of the rider how then do I determine weather to accept the request?

Uber very stubborn man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

I may be wrong but I suspect this 15k is inclusive of a bonus that started days ago but was completed on this day.
Not that it's impossible to Net 15k from 4trips though. It happens if u r lucky.
But for you to post this, u want to magnify something that's not significant or u r excited about something significant. Whichever way, it doesn't make Uber better than Bolt.

To some large extent Uber is better off in earning than on Bolt.

I've stated this fact severally before when I was actively driving with Uber then even with their 25% charges as against 20% by Bolt I still earn more weekly driving on Uber.

I know you will want to argue but this is something I've practicalize and examine for 4months and that informed my decision to boycott Bolt until my account was blocked by Uber. But the features Bolt has on their app is what kept me driving with them even after Uber unblocked my account I still kept driving with them but in my 2nd coming I'm seriously considering another weekly test run on both apps to determine which to stick to at the moment again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ElectronicMoney(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
olalekan90:
Good day bosses. Pls can anyone recommend a good brand for a car battery 75ahms

Kuga.

I bought it from Dimaps on Olowu Street, Ikeja

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ElectronicMoney(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
BAZ001:

He said broad daylight ...

You asking if it’s in the night or daytime

My bad cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
YoungDreamer:
I have called his number, it has been switched off

I just tried his number and its switched off. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the receipt of the guy I bought it from. You might just have to visit the market in person.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

My argument is that uber is better than bolt in more ways.
It's easier to earn more with less effort on uber than bolt.

When uber gives a bonus, it's in clear terms and there are no funny conditions attached.

He lied about the uber bonus, which prompted my response to clarify things.

Most drivers are interested in high numbers appearing on the dashboard, but softworkers care about the ease of making money which is the mainstay of ridesharing.

Uber guarantees such, especially during festive period.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Felicity001:

And you believe that trick is not a business strategy to keep their drivers to them?

Or you think bolt don't know that's what drivers do? It's a feature in the app to manage both riders and drivers though some drivers like cheerful and his crew use it to increase earnings by arriving even when they've not so that the paid wait time will increasegrin

This feature and the zero (0) charge cancellation fee is one of the strategy bolt used in capturing the market from Uber. I can't count the numbers of times I mailed Uber to remove their cancellation charges to minimize the rate at which they block drivers due to cancellation because most time they believe drivers deliberately cancel just for the fee. Even when it was removed most riders still think the fee is somehow still charged or are already used to it... Tell a Uber rider to cancel and request another driver and see how they respondgrin

To even start a trip 100meters outside the rider's PU on uber you would need a code from thw rider's app... What sort of rubbish policy is that.

The destination preview is another kill button against uber, I don't mind drive a 5km PU for a 20km DO but when I don't have the far end of the rider how then do I determine weather to accept the request?

Uber very stubborn man

Do uber riders get charged if they cancel? One man no gree cancel from noon till around 6. I just exit the useless app. You dey gbagada i dey new castle, you say you dey go around bariga and i politely told him to find a driver closer to him. Baba no gree, he say na me must cancel.

I drove to maryland bolt sama better trip, got surge trip to mile12. from there to gowon. Make bolt sha no change pattern. The destination preview dey save lives.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Felicity001:

To some large extent Uber is better off in earning than on Bolt.

I've stated this fact severally before when I was actively driving with Uber then even with their 25% charges as against 20% by Bolt I still earn more weekly driving on Uber.

I know you will want to argue but this is something I've practicalize and examine for 4months and that informed my decision to boycott Bolt until my account was blocked by Uber. But the features Bolt has on their app is what kept me driving with them even after Uber unblocked my account I still kept driving with them but in my 2nd coming I'm seriously considering another weekly test run on both apps to determine which to stick to at the moment again.

At the bolded...do that first before u make claims.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
chillex8:

My argument is that uber is better than bolt in more ways.
It's easier to earn more with less effort on uber than bolt.

When uber gives a bonus, it's in clear terms and there are no funny conditions attached.

He lied about the uber bonus, which prompted my response to clarify things.

Most drivers are interested in high numbers appearing on the dashboard, but softworkers care about the ease of making money which is the mainstay of ridesharing.

Uber guarantees such, especially during festive period.

As far as soft work goes, it's an MO for a driver, not an App advantage. If u drove on Bolt u will also achieve this high earnings on fewer trips. Because that's ur MO.

Secondly, it's true Uber's Bonus has no conditions attached but u can't compare it with Bolts bonus if u can maintain d conditions. An average bolts bonus is like 3k a day...meaning u can make minimum 12k in bonuses alone every week. Which is not rocket science to achieve...tell me when and how u can make this on Uber.

Lastly, Both Apps have huge opportunities in festive periods, it's left for a driver to harness and maximize his/her earnings.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

On a serious note, if uber introduces destination display, many drivers would rather stick with uber.
Bolt that is doing kalokalo with driver's ratings.

There are many times I would go for long pickups just because the rider already informed of their destination which would give good earnings. So you see that display will make a lot of Drivers stick with them.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Do uber riders get charged if they cancel? One man no gree cancel from noon till around 6. I just exit the useless app. You dey gbagada i dey new castle, you say you dey go around bariga and i politely told him to find a driver closer to him. Baba no gree, he say na me must cancel.

I drove to maryland bolt sama better trip, got surge trip to mile12. from there to gowon. Make bolt sha no change pattern. The destination preview dey save lives.

Now you're beginning to understand my opinion

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good day my ogas in the house , pls which kind swear fit these kinds of Uber riders that will request and will not call and when you call them they will ask.

Rider.. where are you
Me .. so so place
Rider ... okay how long will it take you to get here ?
Me.. 10 minutes
Rider... Okay I'm in so so place
Me ... Okay where are you going ma/sir
Rider... so so place
Me .... Okay I'm coming am following the map to you location
Rider ... Okay am waiting
And waaaaaaaaaaa after almost ten minutes drive.. Me hello I'm in so so place where are you
Rider ... Pls I'm sorry av left the place
Me... Pls cancel the ride
Rider... Ok
After more than 5 minutes the trip is not cancled and at times I cancle the trip myself useing not save to pick option and at time I drive to the PU to spend another 5min to cancel... Pls this job no easy atall ooo.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

I don't need to do that again to know I already know the only reason I want to do it again is because ... No need self
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
tunlapapa:

On a serious note, if uber introduces destination display, many drivers would rather stick with uber.
Bolt that is doing kalokalo with driver's ratings.

There are many times I would go for long pickups just because the rider already informed of their destination which would give good earnings. So you see that display will make a lot of Drivers stick with them.

Unfortunately, Uber has kokonut head them no dey hear word.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Inside life…

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Good day my ogas in the house , pls which kind swear fit these kinds of Uber riders that will request and will not call and when you call them they will ask.

Rider.. where are you
Me .. so so place
Rider ... okay how long will it take you to get here ?
Me.. 10 minutes
Rider... Okay I'm in so so place
Me ... Okay where are you going ma/sir
Rider... so so place
Me .... Okay I'm coming am following the map to you location
Rider ... Okay am waiting
And waaaaaaaaaaa after almost ten minutes drive.. Me hello I'm in so so place where are you
Rider ... Pls I'm sorry av left the place
Me... Pls cancel the ride
Rider... Ok
After more than 5 minutes the trip is not cancled and at times I cancle the trip myself useing not save to pick option and at time I drive to the PU to spend another 5min to cancel... Pls this job no easy atall ooo.

Hahaha... One of the reasons I don't like calling riders... Any rider that's serious to get to h/h destination would call Immidiately after making a request.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

As far as soft work goes, it's an MO for a driver, not an App advantage. If u drove on Bolt u will also achieve this high earnings on fewer trips. Because that's ur MO.

Secondly, it's true Uber's Bonus has no conditions attached but u can't compare it with Bolts bonus if u can maintain d conditions. An average bolts bonus is like 3k a day...meaning u can make minimum 12k in bonuses alone every week. Which is not rocket science to achieve...tell me when and how u can make this on Uber.

Lastly, Both Apps have huge opportunities in festive periods, it's left for a driver to harness and maximize his/her earnings.

You argue as if you know it all.
These diplay all my bonuses I get back to back for working only 5 days a week. I don't work more than that. So tell me how it's nit achievable week in and out.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Omo the thing is very annoying after wasting fuel ,time and energy you go still go through punishment of not canceling the trip... But it's not the riders fault na Uber/bolt that does not make dem pay for cancellation fee some go just cancel trip after you 15minutes driving. It is well Sha .

Felicity001:

Hahaha... One of the reasons I don't like calling riders... Any rider that's serious to get to h/h destination would call Immidiately after making a request.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.