Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4754333 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4246) (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2021
BAZ001:

So for your mind now dru23 be like person wey go fit sheath him sword ?

How we take know say Felicity001 buy right hand Benz convert to left. If him sheath him sword?

Felicity go soon bite you..... continue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Holarz:

U could have read and moved on since you don't have a tangible and noteworthy comment to make.
e be like say you get hot-temper o. You go fit endeaur olosho and their bad attitude so? Abi na another feli(bandit) aka 3mb last bustop you be? Be calming down

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Holarz:

U could have read and moved on since you don't have a tangible and noteworthy comment to make.
as for your quest, any good car with 1.6 - 1.8 engine. With parts available is good to go. Nissan Almera, sentra, Chevrolet Aveo, bitsubishi , Suzuki, innoson , Subaru, just name it. Forget all these Corolla/Camry hypes

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Omo

I need car to use even for 3 days to raise money to repair my car, anyone to assist me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2021
These riders ehn.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Felicity0001:

Ha! I almost walked out a couple outta my car today inside the heavy down pour... I just talked to my devil to calm down...

na me call u after u request for ride and you dey ask me stupid and senseless question "what's the color of your car?
Me: ... Oga(silent)... Check ur phone. Hanged up!! No time!!!

Few minute later, I'd already unlock my car waiting for them at the location(jandol, AE) where he said he was, door opened both of them enter back seat. Grumbling!!!

Wife/woman: we 're asking color of ur car u told us to check phone.

Husband-man: mourmouring... Inside this rain o

Me: but you've all the details in ur phone... With straight face+ smiles...

B4 I started trip I wanted to ask them to get out but i reason the heavy down pour I just say No! It won't be nice to do that. Don't blame the devil in me, I was only trying to avoid bad rating. But thank God the good prevailed.

Husband man was trying to be authoritative trying to know traffic update more than Gmap... Me na map i dey follow if u like talk or give me 1star i ready grin

Trip ended: its tf oh... Me: no p
I rated 1 star... Move.

DGAF!!

Since u could not just say d color of ur car, u should have just cancelled the trip to avoid bad rating.
When I say leave rights and correctness, put on a different hat when u go Online but others will say it's ass licking...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:
Omo

I need car to use even for 3 days to raise money to repair my car, anyone to assist me

U don sell ur car buy another car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:
Omo

Have you tried the loan apps? Carbon, palm credit, fairmoney, etc.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

U don sell ur car buy another car?

Gave it to a mechanic to fix metal, the mechanic didn't use original metal and has affected my camshaft.
Need money to fix that, but currently out of cash.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2021
ReadaDream:
Have you tried the loan apps? Carbon, palm credit, fairmoney, etc.

Highest they are offering to loan me is small for what i need money for.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Now Bolt reveals plans to allow drivers to set their OWN fares days after Uber announced 10% price increase.
It is getting interesting in the abroad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:

Gave it to a mechanic to fix metal, the mechanic didn't use original metal and has affected my camshaft.
Need money to fix that, but currently out of cash.

Oh...I see. Thought u said it was AC that was d only problem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Na waoo, I never see such a BOY.
grin cheesy grin

BOYs these days are even matured and well behaved... This one na kid

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Oh...I see. Thought u said it was AC that was d only problem.

I sorted that out,

But now, it's the metal and camshaft.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Felicity0001:

A tok solenoid compressor??!! Oma ga ooh... I bet my balls this compressor will park up in 2weeks after installation.

Even brand new once are parking up during installation let alone a tok2.

Any ways, I wish him well.

That means the manual compressor is better than the one dru stated. right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:

I sorted that out,

But now, it's the metal and camshaft.

Okay, what I think u need is a loan to fix ur car and get back on d road asap. Not a car u will drive for 3days and still deliver to the owner.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2021
donfortune48:

Stop cancelling requests you don't wish to complete after 3mins.
Wait till 5mins before you Cancel.

Try it for 1 week and come back.

Really??!!

Well, kanuDgoat came through for me then I mixed the instructions he rendered together with what pearl1910 also offered... Rating is currently 4.5 on my driver's app...

The kanuisagoat tactics is a bomb. Baba I appreciate... Thanks menh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I have sent you a PM. Bolt agents dey monitor this page cheesy

Pearl1910 comes to mind...

Pearl1910 na joke I dey ogrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2021
tunlapapa:
These riders ehn.
grin
Na so I call one at her estate gate and told her to call her gate, next thing was what's your name?
I jejely end the call she called back and asked why I end the call when she was asking me my name.
I told her I had to end the call to check my name on the app, she borrow sense by force.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Okay, what I think u need is a loan to fix ur car and get back on d road asap. Not a car u will drive for 3days and still deliver to the owner.
If i can get someone to lend me 20k, will sort the car issue out and pay the person in a week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:
Omo

I need a car for Rentals... location lekki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:

If i can get someone to lend me 20k, will sort the car issue out and pay the person in a week.
Bros look for relatives or trusted friends don't look loan here, e get why.
Because they may use it against you tomorrow, unless you don't have shame like me and BAZOO1.
grin
In fact we swim in shame

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:

Do you have 2 people on here that can vouch for you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2021
To all lazy drivers
Either you close early today or you avoid Surulere anything from 12pm cos of Nigerian match at Teslim Balogun today.

Why dem no dey play this match for abuja and other states self.
They Will be causing extra traffic in Lagos.
Before you say I’m complaining,
Let me help you “someone in daura wishes to be in Lagos u should be thankful that u live in Lagos
Gentlelife50 I’m talking to you ooh

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Bros look for relatives or trusted friends don't look loan here, e get why.
Because they may use it against you tomorrow, unless you don't have shame like me and BAZOO1.
grin
In fact we swim in shame

[img]https://c./-YgAtcCqPZwAAAAM/in-the-mud-mud.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:

I hope your bank app will not hang after getting two people �

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Nobody really know me in person here, but I'm a person with conscience.

You can trust me and i will send you a copy of my license with my permanent address.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:

Nobody really know me in person here, but I'm a person with conscience.

You can trust me and i will send you a copy of my license with my permanent address.
Okay your copy of your license and your address are the two people that knows you here?
grin cheesy
Isoryte

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Okay your copy of your license and your address are the two people that knows you here?
grin cheesy

cheesy

As i no get anybody for here wey sabi me in person.

Abi felicity001 & pearl go stand for me?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Olayetan:

cheesy

As i no get anybody for here wey sabi me in person.

Abi felicity001 & pearl go stand for me?
Lol, just like BAZOO1 I pray app won't hang
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Urgent!

Dru23, or any car dealership owner here with a physical address?

I need a 2008 first grade, foreign used, low mileage Camry with a clean autocheck history, accident free, any color.

Dru, I know you hate this car, but if you have a contact to share, I'll appreciate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:

grin cheesy
Isoryte

Bia mind yourself
We are talking serious business here
Oleyatan i vouch for you jare untop chikinii 20k when we are millionaires here.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4246) (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), ayomidan and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.