Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4848910 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ghost1994:

Boss you’ve been in this game for so long…

Never borrow rider money no matter How sweet talk from riders talk… thank God say you remember to collect your money sometimes you might forge or he or she do a fake transfer to you…

By the way, riders in Nigeria rate you base on 3-4 categories

1. They rate you base on their emotions (what’s happening to them by that moment. You can’t expect a rider to rate you good while he/she just got sacked/lose good appointment)

2. Rider rate you base on promos they get (imagine 50% promos ride fare is 1000 collect 500 naira from rider it’s obvious you’ll get your 5stars)

3. Rider rate you based on price (you can’t expect rider to give you 5 stars when he/she booked you on 1.9 surge from Berger to Ajah 15-17k trip wey be 7k na 1 star go surfer am)

4. The I don’t know how to rate (these categories will just start rating you from 1-5 some will even say I give you 1 star cos they hope is the highest)

Fact I wanna let you know is that in naija majority really don’t care about how fine your car or latest your car is. All they want is good ac and make them no Dey hear one thing or two things for shocks.

If you drive 2095 Range Rover in naija and you put am for Uber, person wey go envy you and rate you for -1 star plenty pass the one wey go give you 5 stars.

This is Nigeria

Cheers bro I hope bolt unblock you soon

Hahahahahaha.... U nail it bro... This is so hilarious.

I told the correspondent... Can you ever satisfy human... She responded by saying No! I then ask her why then should Bolt put drivers at the mercy of riders? The chinco girl no fit answer that one. We talked almost 30minutes ooh and I mentioned some of the things you talked about.

Nigerians are something else... Oyinbo needs to study the brain of an average Nigeria. A lot is wrong with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
streetsoldier1:

This car will soon replace the Corolla. Very strong car with good millage.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2021
This is more reason tracker is essentially needed for ehaling cars
YeyeGbami:

If i wan go flex for night, if i carry that corolla i must park where i go dey see am. The car fit give person heart attack. Even for daylight some area wey dey quite dem go run things under 5mins they are gone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 2:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Ghost1994:

Na dem

Nigerians with self entitlement mentality. They don’t want to do anything at all

My experience so far for this December is hell…
Rider will be asking shitty questions like:

Where’s your car?
Where are you?
Reverse back
Go front
Turn left
Open booth
Come down
Is this you
What’s your number plate
What’s your car color
Is your car yellow, orange, lemon or limca?
Is this you?
Your car is gold but it’s doesn’t look like gold
Can you carry 2 bags of rice?
Don’t follow map I’ll direct you (gbam una both find una self inside traffic)
Noooo I’m in number 2 not 5 turn back (but it’s just 2 houses ahead now)
Oga why are you driving sluggish (80km/h is sluggish)
Oga you’re over-speeding

You can’t satisfied Nigerians

undecided undecided undecided

So for Blenco or ShopRite wey cars plenty like werey, make I no ask which side you dey? Make I begin dey look for your car among hundreds... You try!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2021
ReadaDream:
grin
We don't like to brag. Na rich people full this thread.

You're a Clown... Walai... Rich people indeed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:11am On Dec 09, 2021
mejai:
Men! To get a car dis period to drive no go easy o. I feel for guys looking out for cars.
If only Nigeria and Nigerians are transparent and sincere, most of these car sellers should come to rescue. Some cars have been on car stand for years looking for buyers. But sellers and HP guys go dey fight. Greed go enter!!
Nothing pains to know u can do something but tools no dey.

After all, I hear say oyibos no dey pay fully for cars to acquire them.

You see those two - transparency, Sincerity ...let me add one join - Considerate
Gbàgbe é... All these qualities has been expunged since independence

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:28am On Dec 09, 2021
davit:
My own today. After drop off of the rider today, she paid.[b] Next thing, Oga you go chill small. [/b]My friend is coming to pick me. Just imagine, after ending your trip. You still wan sit down for as long as you want. The kind stupid mentality these dumb riders dey get amazes me.

Shortly after leaving the place, my rating dropped to all time low.

Nevertheless, I moove.

Ye!Ye!!Ye!!!..ègbámi.. shocked Wetin you kon do? Ah! Nothing infuriates me than this sort of action, but I've been following Bolt agent advice of recent, let us all listen to what he has for us.

Perhaps, he could recommend since she's a bolt rider , Gender wise, we should put on AC and go get her a bottle of Coke and Meatpie for her to snack on before her "male-friend " shows up or drive thru

Oga Pearl1910 is this not the ideal?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:33am On Dec 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:

na why i stick to peugeot

Do you have competent mechanic...if Peugeot could run show, Renault won't be a bad option then grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:37am On Dec 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:

Hope it has less electrical issues...Peugeot too, like sensor - sensor of a thing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:10am On Dec 09, 2021
komodapson:

You're a Clown... Walai... Rich people indeed.
cheesy Ain't we all making #1m monthly...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 4:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Gentlelife50:

See machine, how accessible is the parts?
And the fuel consumption?

readily available and cheap parts. Superb fuel economy, u just have to stick to the recomended oil and parts

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 4:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Felicity0001:

This car will soon teplace the Corolla. Very strong car with good millage.

Yea, very strong, beautiful interior too. Just that ground clearance is low.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 4:57am On Dec 09, 2021
komodapson:

Do you have competent mechanic...if Peugeot could run show, Renault won't be a bad option then grin

yea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 4:58am On Dec 09, 2021
komodapson:

Hope it has less electrical issues...Peugeot too, like sensor - sensor of a thing

depends on the engine variant. ew10 is bliss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 5:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Felicity0001:

Brand of car?

2005 camry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2021
MrReeseG:

undecided undecided undecided

So for Blenco or ShopRite wey cars plenty like werey, make I no ask which side you dey? Make I begin dey look for your car among hundreds... You try!

You can’t relate and understand the logic but I’ll help you… well as for shoprite, before you make your request come outside stand very close to a good landmark eg entrance 1/2, kfc, chicken rep etc…. Let a driver know you’re already in front of entrance 1 or kfc.

For blenco, always be outside the exit gate book ride especially bolt they most times 1-5mins away… tell the driver you’re already waiting for him at the entrance. It’s help in looking for cars in the parking lot like someone wey lost money…. Naija parking lot no get number or any good order try these above methods and come back here to let us know your experience.

White man go Dey outside waiting and tracking the drivers movement but naija go enter mall without buying anything yet and book Uber down to waste his time after finished for over 30mins they’ll begin Dey call oga where did you park in a very big parking lot

Once I see these name pooping on my pickup screen: Xe, Xao, Jin, Mei all I needed to do is tell them i am driving to entrance 1 or 2.

Their reply most times is okay my friend I meet you there…

We’re not really ripe for technology yet…

Don’t even talk about delivery bikemen those one Dey suffer from riders end

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Ghost1994:

You can’t relate and understand the logic but I’ll help you… well as for shoprite, before you make your request come outside stand very close to a good landmark eg entrance 1/2, kfc, chicken rep etc…. Let a driver know you’re already in front of entrance 1 or kfc.

For blenco, always be outside the exit gate book ride especially bolt they most times 1-5mins away… tell the driver you’re already waiting for him at the entrance. It’s help in looking for cars in the parking lot like someone wey lost money…. Naija parking lot no get number or any good order try these above methods and come back here to let us know your experience.

White man go Dey outside waiting and tracking the drivers movement but naija go enter mall without buying anything yet and book Uber down to waste his time after finished for over 30mins they’ll begin Dey call oga where did you park in a very big parking lot

Once I see these name pooping on my pickup screen: Xe, Xao, Jin, Mei all I needed to do is tell them i am driving to entrance 1 or 2.

Their reply most times is okay my friend I meet you there…

We’re not really ripe for technology yet…
grin grin
Don’t even talk about delivery bikemen those one Dey suffer from riders end

QED!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2021
I told her that wasn't possible, of course.
komodapson:

Ye!Ye!!Ye!!!..ègbámi.. shocked Wetin you kon do? Ah! Nothing infuriates me than this sort of action, but I've been following Bolt agent advice of recent, let us all listen to what he has for us.

Perhaps, he could recommend since she's a bolt rider , Gender wise, we should put on AC and go get her a bottle of Coke and Meatpie for her to snack on before her "male-friend " shows up or drive thru

Oga Pearl1910 is this not the ideal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2021
ksmart027:

Good evening chief, please do you know anything concerning 2012 Honda Civic, I am looking at getting one though the car is stick shift.
Morning.
I currently drive a 2007 model. Owned for 11 years now.
That car is very very reliable and good on gas.

2012 model should be an improvement with better gas mileage especially the stick shift.

Worry about getting genuine honda parts and fluids.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2021
davit:
This is more reason tracker is essentially needed for ehaling cars
How will tracker help you recover stolen brain box, kidney, intestines and all that. Corollas are more vandalized than stolen.
Comprehensive insurance is the surest bet, or engrave the plate number on all the targetted parts

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Brothers!

Abeg where Lacampaigne Tropicana dey?

Na after Sangotedo or before Sangotedo?

And would you advice group of friends to lodge at Sangotedo before they make the trip down to La campaigne?
How many hours drive is it from Sangotedo?

I'm looking at the proximity

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Brothers!

Abeg where Lacampaigne Tropicana dey?

Na after Sangotedo or before Sangotedo?

And would you advice group of friends to lodge at Sangotedo before they make the trip down to La campaigne?
How many hours drive is it from Sangotedo?

I'm looking at the proximity
Omo that place is another Lagos on its own. Quite a journey I must say.

It's far far after Sangotedo. About 40km drive from Eleko, 70km from Abraham Adesanya. Good road all the way, you will pass FTZ and dangote refinery on your way.

You can get a hotel around Eleko to lodge, Sangotedo is far from there.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Ghost1994:

Boss you’ve been in this game for so long…

Never borrow rider money no matter How sweet talk from riders talk… thank God say you remember to collect your money sometimes you might forge or he or she do a fake transfer to you…

By the way, riders in Nigeria rate you base on 3-4 categories

1. They rate you base on their emotions (what’s happening to them by that moment. You can’t expect a rider to rate you good while he/she just got sacked/lose good appointment)

2. Rider rate you base on promos they get (imagine 50% promos ride fare is 1000 collect 500 naira from rider it’s obvious you’ll get your 5stars)

3. Rider rate you based on price (you can’t expect rider to give you 5 stars when he/she booked you on 1.9 surge from Berger to Ajah 15-17k trip wey be 7k na 1 star go surfer am)

4. The I don’t know how to rate (these categories will just start rating you from 1-5 some will even say I give you 1 star cos they hope is the highest)

Fact I wanna let you know is that in naija majority really don’t care about how fine your car or latest your car is. All they want is good ac and make them no Dey hear one thing or two things for shocks.

If you drive 2095 Range Rover in naija and you put am for Uber, person wey go envy you and rate you for -1 star plenty pass the one wey go give you 5 stars.

This is Nigeria

Cheers bro I hope bolt unblock you soon
gbam na dat fare gangan be the koko even me wey indey always dash riders 5 star sef yesterday I carry person from surulere to ikoyi no surge spent almost an hour inside that CMS diversion traffic instead of my regular 5 star i reduce am to 4 because the fare made me angry trip of over 2 hours money no reach 3K grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2021
My experience today.

Took a rider to Marriote hotel in Ikeja from shomolu. And from there I picked up another rider which destination was Alausa, Ikeja. But along the way she now ask me to first branch state house. And asked me to wait for her to get something and not end the trip. So I waited for like 15 minutes and all this while I didn’t end the trip. When she was done , we continued the ride to her original destination, at the end of the trip. The fare was 1,200. I was surprised, because I thought it will be higher due to the waiting time and all. Please what could I have done in this situation incase of next time .

Good morning house

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2021
OmodavidoX:
My experience today.

Took a rider to Marriote hotel in Ikeja from shomolu. And from there I picked up another rider which destination was Alausa, Ikeja. But along the way she now ask me to first branch star house. And asked me to wait for her to get something and not end the trip. So I waited for like 15 minutes and all this while I didn’t end the trip. When she was done , we continued the ride to her original destination, at the end of the trip. The fare was 1,200. I was surprised, because I thought it will be higher due to the waiting time and all. Please what could I have done in this situation incase of next time .

Good morning house

If they didn't put a stop, then don't accept from the beginning cos it won't count on bolt, but it will on uber.

Putting a stop means they will be charged as you wait.

Putting a stop means putting all the places they would stop and the final destination, and they can only put the stop before they order the ride.

----------------Modified--------------

See the attached pix to see how it will look like when they put a stop and you wait for them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
[url][/url]
Barbiturate:

If they didn't put a stop, then don't accept from the beginning cos it won't count on bolt, but it will on uber.

Putting a stop means they will be charged as you wait.

Putting a stop means putting all the places they would stop and the final destination, and they can only put the stop before they order the ride
Okay sir thanks.

Seen the pics . I appreciate your time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:

Yea, very strong, beautiful interior too. Just that ground clearance is low.

Just go slowly... The only place my MB hasn't been to is satellite town

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Please bosses, does traffic increase final ride price. Or the price is same for the distance with traffic or no traffic?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Please bosses, does traffic increase final ride price. Or the price is same for the distance with traffic or no traffic?

On bolt, traffic doesn't increase anything, but it does on uber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Barbiturate:

On bolt, traffic doesn't increase anything, but it does on uber

It does increase it....bolt takes into consideration km covered and time spent in calculating the final price, let's stop the misinformation.

If you think the final price of a ride is not accurate, report to bolt and they will recalculate it.
sometimes the problem is your phone network, data depletion, and gps inconsistency of your phone.

Traffic increases fare, surge increases fare, paid waiting increases fare, going extra kilometer increases fare, all this I know and I am very sure about.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Reality Don they set in small small grin

This is why I find it hard to accept a trip without surge. After you end the trip you go just confuse, na im they bring about this kind question grin

Well traffic does increase the final price but it's almost insignificant when the trip is without surge, try as much as possible to do more of surge trip.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thanks bosses

I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.