Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4849995 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4354) (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ibukun93: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
northbird:

Yes, you can.
You see what you expect. Expect good trips, (might not even be on the platform) and it will come your way.

Last year, Kanuis posted 3 months of good (Jan-Mar) earnings. This year won't be different.

Cheers bro.

Thanks chief

So it can't be as dry as I've been hearing from some people
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

The Caliber that can invite a Commissioner of Police to his party and he will honor the invitation.

But my point is, everybody should be subjected to same protocols. It's only in Nigeria that politicians and government officials will jump queues, expect preferential treatment, etc when indeed they are servants placed in leadership positions, and as leaders should show good example. That "I be big man" mentality is what I hate...whoever you are, u
can do your kingship inside your kingdom. As far as a anywhere is concerned, lawful rules has to be followed by all except the king. The only kings in Lagos are d Governor and the President. It is this law-bending that has corrupted our society to a state of decadence. See us here now defending the commissioner against poor innocent guys doing their jobs.
They were doing their jobs for Christ sake...what if the police were there to arrest someone illegally without warrant like they always do?
What if they were gatecrashing a party without invite?
They had to get clearance. If that took too long that's probably not on them and definitely not a reason to be thrown inside cell.
Let's have some dignity and respect for other humans especially those we perceive not to be in our level. This is not a case of disrespect for elders.

You guys get liver o, nobody can stop a CP in London for whatever reasons, firstly b4 you even build a gate post you need to contact the local government, fire brigade and the police for health and safety reasons like an emergency,I e Ambulance or armed robbery,
All protocol has to be cross checked with the police.
Also all security companies are licensed by the CP’s office, in the U.K. the security company would have lost their license

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2022
chillex8:
I want to believe cheerful actually grossed 2M but doesn't want to display it cos his partner is on this thread tongue

Wait o, I this he owns the car ni o abi I mistake him for another person?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

Are we still talking about Magodo Brooks or we are now generalizing to all streets with gate that leads to another main road? Let's remain within the armbits of this subject so we don't get distracted, make a mountain out of a molehill and miss d point. Magodo Brooks is definitely a private estate. Just like VGC and other enclosed, reclaimed lands that leads no where and where previously valleys, swamps, forests, etc.

U see, d problem is we don't understand the rule of law anymore because actions of our leaders and politicians has bastardized our thinking, our mentality and our personalities and we don't want to know our rights by learning.

Police commissioner does not have right to anywhere even on official duty without permission by the court. (Except for national security and terrorism). So ur thinking that because he is commissioner of Police he has right of access anywhere he goes is skewed.

In this case he wasn't on official duty, he
came for a social visit, he wasn't refused access, he was just to wait for access. It's d delay that made him angry and for him to show he has power. And this delay may have been just 1 or 2minutes. Cos we know how they behave in traffic. He got angry cos it was not express entry.
Nothing more, nothing less.

My Brother your argument is to simplistic, a Police officer has the right to enter any Estate, anytime, any day whether off or on duty, a policeman is on duty at all times.
What they need a warrant for is to enter a persons private residence

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Pearl1910:
That's how one man came with his anger and frustration to mechanic workshop yesterday...started shouting at my mechanic that mechanic knock his engine and now is using his car as tools box, he even punched d mechanic. That's how mechanic para for him back. Then the man started making calls to only God knows who. He told the mechanic his work has ended today.

We told mechanic to pack his things and leave for peace to reign. That's how the man started bragging that he will end his career and wishes for this year. That they will kill him at his command if he makes him angrier than he already is and nothing will happen.
Then I said to the man, the fact that u have the power to do that doesn't mean it is right, ur anger is justifiable but to say u will end another man's life or lock him up unlawfully is not d way to go. God will judge us all.
The man didn't calm down, he said even if God come down he will do what is in his mind.
Last last he spoilt work for the mechanic and all d cars he was handling are being delayed by one day. I don't know how today will be.

Power, Pride, Anger and Evil mind. Let's humble ourselves, all this show of power is only valid at least while we wield it and at most while there is breath in our nostrils.
You know one of the best advise I ever read here was from you after people were showing dashing boards and bragging , you said "....just do your Uber in peace.' , today now you've added this your last paragraph, I suppose give you award for it. The koko for every man is the breath in his/nostrils remove it and the person is a bloody gonna. Like the scriptures says "Pride goes before a fall.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Bro no be say dem dey use greetings do anything after all salutations they say isn't love, but we shouldn't always be behaving anyhow all the time nau.
Like seriously, someone that you haven't met before nor talked with before will just call you and start asking 'where are you?'
What happened to telling the driver you made a request and got him?
Even if you don't want to greet him at least he would know it's the rider talking to him.

There was a day I got a request and call came in almost immediately I thought it was the rider the usual me that wouldn't want to start entertaining the 'where are you' question quickly told the rider where I am and that I am driving to pick up point, the person was confused.
It now dawned on me that I am talking to another person that doesn't even know anything about bolt, I felt embarrassed at the same time.
So like Felicity is saying it won't take anything from you if you greet and let the driver know you're the one he's coming to pick, even if you don't have airtime use the bolt call feature.
Let's stop justifying rubbish it's taking us nowhere

Nobody greets me in London o, they just go to the point. that’s all
Greeting ko, Greeting ni.
Concentrate on the fundamentals my Brother. Money in your account feeding your family.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Welcome back bro and happy new year
Before I forget...
Please did you meet up with the £10k ?

I couldn’t meet up with 2M my bad. grin
And your brother CheerfulGiver didn’t meet up too.
You didn’t show face to encourage us

[img]https://c./R0RKlJwulwgAAAAC/thumbs-up-congrats.gif[/img]

My Brother I failed o, £6700 l make o, this pandemic is a real asshole, it’s a winter disease and spreads real fast during winter.
Anyway let’s thank God for his mercy we made it into January, stay blessed Bruv
E go better.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2022
kanuisagoat:

I believe people deserve a second chance. I want to believe he genuinely did not know the oil was fake.

I have called his attention to it privately. I expect him to look into his supply chain to understand why that happened and to prevent it in the future.

In that case did you bought from him after wards, how long did you petronized him before you noticed the cracking sound on your engine? If it's more than twice or thrice then I don't think he deserves a second chance and you also need to tell us if after you called his attention to it weather you still bought oil from him/her and the difference you saw.

For you to have recommended 20W50 from Mobil filling stations and then GAZZUZZ for synthetic it therefore means you've given up faith on all of these so call importers of motor oil due to your unfortunate experience and have stopped doing business with the fake oil importer.

One thing we all should know is this, that a product is from the USA, UK or any other reputable overseas countries doesn't make it genuine or authentic o same way we have fake in Nigeria is same way we also have fake products over there the only thing is theirs is minimal.

Going forward I still think you should mention that person let him come up and clear his name so it can serve as a lesson to anyone who thinks they can get rich quick by doing shady business or go scout free on every wrong doing but if you shade the person its therefore means you're supporting evil and keeping a blind eyes while seeing innocent people falling into a dish.

Chillex8 at some point called out dru23 for selling Castro to him that dried up after few days, many times here dru23 has also not failed to call out drivers who in the end we have seen are innocent so bro call that person out lets here from him.

I off My mic.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2022
northbird:

I don't mean to derail the thread.

What caliber, If I may ask? When the chips r down, and the real criminals come knocking, it's still the same police the so called "high caliber" will call.
And not the 30k /month rent a cop they mounted at the gate.

You want to know the truth. The security guards disregarded the office of the CP. They are security men, they are in the know. how long will it take you to clear a high profile officer like the CP.?

See, the issue is not about them doing their job, the real issue is the security guards not giving a care in the world who they kept waiting, they displayed this I don't care attitude,. Haba.. , "Taba ranni nise eru, a nfi tomo je." , it means, if you are being sent the job of a slave, you can as well deliver it in a most dignified manner"

The insignia of the office of the CP was in full display. Not covered. You wouldn't understand if you were not born n bred in the southwest.

I was shocked when i read pearl's assertion..For emphasis, you CANNOT deny the CP entrance into any place/location in any part of the state that falls within his jurisdiction..He's the police chief in the state, the number one security officer, you can't shut him out...I was even surprise the security guard was able to move closer to the commissioner for such communication, usually when this guy's goes out there is usually an advance team or in some cases a "bike team" that moves ahead like 2km to CLEAR all obstacles, including the magodo brooks gate security guard....On a lighter note, he could have been shot! Yes shot and NOTHING will happen, or you think anything will happen...I'm in the know and i have a little knowledge on how stuff like this work.... Do your job with wisdom.....Just like when you are driving and you see Hilux/SUV blaring siren, abeg just clear, some of them are not human..In Nigeria, you can get away with ANYTHING. #WISDOM

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Felicity0001:

In that case did you bought from him after wards, how long did you petronized him before you noticed the cracking sound on your engine? If it's more than twice or thrice then I don't think he deserves a second chance and you also need to tell us if after you called his attention to it weather you still bought oil from him/her and the difference you saw.

For you to have recommended 20W50 from Mobil filling stations and then GAZZUZZ for synthetic it therefore means you've given up faith on all of these so call importers of motor oil due to your unfortunate experience and have stopped doing business with the fake oil importer.

One thing we all should know is this, that a product is from the USA, UK or any other reputable overseas countries doesn't make it genuine or authentic o same way we have fake in Nigeria is same way we also have fake products over there the only thing is theirs is minimal.

Going forward I still think you should mention that person let him come up and clear his name so it can serve as a lesson to anyone who thinks they can get rich quick by doing shady business or go scout free on every wrong doing but if you shade the person its therefore means you're supporting evil and keeping a blind eyes while seeing innocent people falling into a dish.

Chillex8 at some point called out dru23 for selling Castro to him that dried up after few days, many times here dru23 has also not failed to call out drivers who in the end we have seen are innocent so bro call that person out lets here from him.

I off My mic.

Felicity and dru they always make laugh,

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Godfather10:

My Brother your argument is to simplistic, a Police officer has the right to enter any Estate, anytime, any day whether off or on duty, a policeman is on duty at all times.
What they need a warrant for is to enter a persons private residence

Did he go there as a CP doing police work or as an individual that happens to be a CP attending a party. Let's not confuse a CP attending a party and a CP doing police work.

CP in London will not barge into d private estate of Sir James Dyson without getting clearance if he is a guest to a party.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
dapotemi:

I was shocked when i read pearl's assertion..For emphasis, you CANNOT deny the CP entrance into any place/location in any part of the state that falls within his jurisdiction..He's the police chief in the state, the number one security officer, you can't shut him out...I was even surprise the security guard was able to move closer to the commissioner for such communication, usually when this guy's goes out there is usually an advance team or in some cases a "bike team" that moves ahead like 2km to CLEAR all obstacles, including the magodo brooks gate security guard....On a lighter note, he could have been shot! Yes shot and NOTHING will happen, or you think anything will happen...I'm in the know and i have a little knowledge on how stuff like this work.... Do your job with wisdom.....Just like when you are driving and you see Hilux/SUV blaring siren, abeg just clear, some of them are not human..In Nigeria, you can get away with ANYTHING. #WISDOM

Your post just threw more light to d situation and further supports my claim that the CP was not on official duty hence the watered down detail.

It also shows the reality on ground in Nigeria that someone can misbehave, abuse his office and powers and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Felicity0001:

I off My mic.

Lol...Kanuisagoat better come and mention the person and clear the air o. Cos Felicity has already concluded the person in his mind. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
2010 toyota matrix
stephenponti:

What type of car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

Can u get a renewed licence without recapturing? Cos the last renewal I did I had to do capturing again.
If yes, provided the document is original Uber shouldn't have any problem with it.

But since Uber has this facial recognition tech, I would advise u do recapture so your ID matches ur current looks.

Thanks bro. I was told by the same source that I do not necessarily have to come for recapturing. Well, she has explained why she want me to come for capturing. According to her, it's to have a temporary licence I can be using for e-hailing since it will take about three weeks for the permanent one to be ready.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
dapotemi:

The pearl guys is obviously not exposed and knows nothing about the constitution or how security works, I read what he wrote and concluded he's still very young or naive

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
yommie007:
2010 toyota matrix

Steps you need to take.
1. Stop driving the car to minimise damage.

2. Take the car for a Scan for error codes

3. Make sure you get & copy the codes from him if there is any. search the code on YouTube

4. Locate a gear expert (I can recommend) to diagnose the gear, Usually they will tell you they can fix it just to part your money.

5. If the solenoid is bad its a simple solution to just change it, If the gear is burnt the burnt clutch can be changed, if the valve body is bad its always 50/50 to get a good one.

5. Price your gear in Ladipo before you pay for repair to repair is 50/50 to buy another gear is also 50/50 if you no shine your eyes wella.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stanobel: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please house help me i really need a car to be paying every week for uber i reside in ikorodu 08103969270 my name is henry please anyone who can help God bless you and happy new year
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Stanobel:
Please house help me i really need a car on remita for uber i reside in ikorodu 08103969270 my name is henry please anyone who can help God bless you and happy new year

Last I checked, remita only process payments, do they now give out cars on behalf of uber like moove?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stanobel: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Springboot:

Last I checked, remita only process payments, do they now give out cars on behalf of uber like moove?

I meant to be paying weekly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lol...Kanuisagoat better come and mention the person and clear the air o. Cos Felicity has already concluded the person in his mind. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Springboot:

The pearl guys is obviously not exposed and knows nothing about the constitution or how security works, I read what he wrote and concluded he's still very young or naive

This is d result of years of military rule and undemocratic civilian governments coupled with ignorance and illiteracy.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
New year.
New gbos gbas.
Always Feli & Dru
Then add bazoo1 generally always looking for trouble or just adding petrol to fire
Add pearl ( every driver's antagonist)
With new member joining we may more gbos gbas as time goes on.

But ikejaman seems to be everyone's friend now.
Angry don is gone
Madam radu is gone.
Baz and gentle chase cheerful away.
Izzou has gone to face his trucks
Chillex pops in once a while especially when he's making money.
Truly i like Feli and Dru but they are just like Tom and Jerry. Always on the opposite sides of things but live like brothers

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
pope191:

The C.P is the number one person in the echelon of security matters in his state. All matter regarding security issue falls back to his desk and he have the right to access any public road within his jurisdiction. I came to knw this when I drive around with my lasma friend, as long as he is on duty or can use ID as identification, most restricted zone's let us go. I asked him one day and he made me to understand most of these gates are not supposed to be under locked and even if they have to lock them it is supposed to be with a time frame. Now, if there's traffic somewhere and he receive a call to rush down to ease the situation, how do he get to the point on time when everywhere is under lock?

Take for instance on the 31st, tanker spilled it content on Otedola bridge, while the authorities were trying to calm the situation and motorist were trying to use the omole phase ll aternative route, these security men won't let them use the route as escape route. Imagine if something bad happened? Rumour has it that they did the same thing when the worst inferno happened on same bridge.

Their offence is obstructing a C.P from accessing a public property, even after his identity has been known. That's an insult, an act that disrespect his office. The supposed action to be taken is what I cant outrightly tell, but at least he didn't beat those men.

What we are disagreeing on is whether Magodo Brooks is a private estate or public property. And whether the CP was there as a Police man or a guest at a party. So let's agree to disagree that he needs to follow the protocol if he is in mufty on a social visit to a private property. But shouldn't be blocked if he is on police duty whether to a private or public property. I think we are good on that.

The CP doesn't wield infinite powers like some people want us to believe. He is a law enforcement officer, a Police man and should operate within the bracket the law provides.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lush100:
New year.
New gbos gbas.
Always Feli & Dru
Then add bazoo1 generally always looking for trouble or just adding petrol to fire
Add pearl ( every driver's antagonist)
With new member joining we may more gbos gbas as time goes on.

But ikejaman seems to be everyone's friend now.
Angry don is gone
Madam radu is gone.
Baz and gentle chase cheerful away.
Izzou has gone to face his trucks
Chillex pops in once a while especially when he's making money.
Truly i like Feli and Dru but they are just like Tom and Jerry. Always on the opposite sides of things but live like brothers

Antagonist ke...I will like to think of myself as someone who thinks differently and wants the best for everybody. So when people speak from an uninformed angle, I try to help them see the light.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pearl1910:

Antagonist ke...I will like to think of myself as someone who thinks differently and wants the best for everybody. So when people speak from an uninformed angle, I try to help them see the light.
My meaning...
As far as this uber thread is concerned,
U are bolt agent, or ambassador ,apologist or staff.
Some see u as Uche sef.
It might change if u do give away. grin
I am watching mejai from the corner of our eyes.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
skillip:
You know one of the best advise I ever read here was from you after people were showing dashing boards and bragging , you said "....just do your Uber in peace.' , today now you've added this your last paragraph, I suppose give you award for it. The koko for every man is the breath in his/nostrils remove it and the person is a bloody gonna. Like the scriptures says "Pride goes before a fall.....

Abeg if u have been blessed sow a seed grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lush100:
My meaning...
As far as this uber thread is concerned,
U are bolt agent, or ambassador ,apologist or staff.
Some see u as Uche sef.
It might change if u do give away. grin
I am watching mejai from the corner of our eyes.
Nah! I am just an innocent soul trying to make ends meet. I hear say traffic don dey tie wrapper for lag. Make I enjoy 1 more harmattan week B4 I return.
Henceforth, I no go dey see riders as sane riders. Na mad riders all be. Since, no matter how good u be to Dem, 1 star go follow u.

So, if I do 10 trips with riders..... Na 10 mad riders I carry grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
mejai:

Nah! I am just an innocent soul trying to make ends meet. I hear say traffic don dey tie wrapper for lag. Make I enjoy 1 more harmattan week B4 I return.
Henceforth, I no go dey see riders as sane riders. Na mad riders all be. Since, no matter how good u be to Dem, 1 star go follow u.

The General is back. Abeg Mejai any tips on how manage these Mad riders. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
northbird:
@ pearl.

The security guards were not blind. I mean if you see a lion or a rhinoceros in real life, you would know these are special kind of animals, they don't need any introduction, their mere presence is intimidating....

No matter the influx of guests, the arrival of the CP and his men will surely stand out, heck there was even a rider escort, Baba forget, those security guards goofed big time.

On the issue of preferential treatment, it's a global thing. If you fly into any country with a private Jet, (United States inclusive) there is a separate clearance desk for VIPs, you won't queue with everybody.

In Lagos alone, there are over 15 area commands. Even an area commander won't dare his/her CP. Honour to whom honour is due.

You seem to be wasting your time baba, Uche's disposition are always fixated and oftentimes run contrary with realities...No waste your precious time

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
mejai:

The truth of the matter be say most riders are not happy with BOLT. I have met so many of them telling me Bolt is ripping them off with Surge. I tried to explain to them that it was due to demand prices went up, they refused to understand, so what most of them do is to give 1 star at the end of the trip regardless of driver being nice or not

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Businesselites2: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Don’t Enter 2022 without Knowing the Difference between a Customer and a Consumer: The end goal of every business is to make sales. You can supercharge your sales by understanding the difference between your customer and consumer. There’s so much noise between what a customer and customer is, it’s easy to think they the same thing. But they aren’t, so let’s look at the difference.

Customer Vs Consumer
Understanding the difference between a customer and a consumer can be tricky from the onset, but we’ll look at the two separately and find a defining factor that sets them apart.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/enter-2022-knowing-the-difference-between-a-customer-and-a-consumer/

(1) (2) (3) ... (4354) (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Johnnybegood12, SHOOPSYN(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.