Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770163 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2022
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp: 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Just because I commented on BAZ001 32k hustle, say I wan be Nicodemus for night come ask comrade, how he take run am, aunty sperm abi antispam knack me 3days ban. angry angry
Me right now

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by isolatosinsamuel(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2022
If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in Uber/Bolt don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment..
25k weekly remittance...no story.

Call me on 08138215986...

Location is Abuja
Thanks
Isola Tosin Samuel

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2022
mejai:
Just because I commented on BAZ001 32k hustle, say I wan be Nicodemus for night come ask comrade, how he take run am, aunty sperm abi antispam knack me 3days ban. angry angry
Me right now

Lol grin just 3days ban welcome to the club.
I don chup ban taya until I get sense.
There is a strategy not to get ban. It’s called a defensive posting and our telegram group is full.

The hustle no gree me dis week and I don’t want to have High blood pressure or maybe Na cos I be newbie and I can’t explain it yet as I never understand it.

[img]https://c./yev3PxtG-5cAAAAC/laugh-laughing.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't know why I don't have strenght for this guy... Can you imagine! How can you do a trip from Gbagada to Lakowe yet you didn't pay. Nawao...

Make una save this guy No oooh he's a big scammer.

Tall, dark and athletic in status.
He should be in his late 30s

I've tried to profile him but nothing about him on SM, true caller say his name is Wale Okupe and he told me his name is Wale as well.

Make una help me bless am abeg

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2022
mejai:
Me right now

Me ma na so them knack me 4days ban unto say I dey help somebody out on something oohgrin I first quote tye person them knack me apako I mention his moniker with my 2nd aza na there my eyes clear gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2022
Felicity001:
I don't know why I don't have strenght for this guy... Can you imagine! How can you do a trip from Gbagada to Lakowe yet you didn't pay. Nawao...

I've tried to profile him but nothing about him on SM, true caller say his name is Wale Okupe and he told me his name is Wale as well.

The answer to your question is in your post grin
This one go collect your spanner for your hand and bushmeat go begin hunt the hunter lollll

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Felicity001:

That's quite a distance bro...
But how e tey happen, how much was the fare, and what was his excuse?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2022
deedee44:

The answer to your question is in your post grin
This one go collect your spanner for your hand and bushmeat go begin hunt the hunter lollll

Nooo... That's not the answer... Maybe na because Uber don pay me the money na him if not I would have gone to Gbagada where i picked him from weather I will find him there.

The most angry dog not just the size always win the fight.

He's lucky Uber paid me the complete money if not na fire for am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2022
komodapson:

That's quite a distance bro...
But how e tey happen, how much was the fare, and what was his excuse?

Honestly, 63km drive.

To cut it short, he called a lady who was expecting him at the hotel opposite Total filling station at Lakowe junction there, did a transfer and mentioned my name. He saud done.

I was just relax while this idiot was walking away and was still giving me thumbs up. The trip was cool with nice conversation.

After about 5min I was still in front of the hotel I didn't see alert I called him and he asked men To relax could be network i never knew this guy was a scam.... 3days after he called that I should not be offended that he'll post money on Monday for where Monday no dey finish grin

I just forget am since Uber has paid me the money because if he pays now that means I'll be owing Uber 6.7k so me I no get power to refund them any money like this make the guy carry him wahala go abeg but I have the believe that our path will cross again some day

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ghost1994:
Good afternoon she smiled I no even answer her I just activated felicity hoodlum behavior straight… madam I no need your greetings enter inside if you no want wahala bring my money or do transfer right now make confirm….

This is the only ''skill'' left for me to learn - Felicity Hoodlum Behavior(FHB). How can someone learn this skill? Some of us have been gentle and calm all our lives. sad

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Viking07:
This is the only ''skill'' left for me to learn - Felicity Hoodlum Behavior(FHB). How can someone learn this skill? Some of us have been gentle and calm all our lives. sad

Going for your wheel spanner activates the behaviour.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Felicity001:

Honestly, 63km drive.

To cut it short, he called a lady who was expecting him at the hotel opposite Total filling station at Lakowe junction there, did a transfer and mentioned my name. He saud done.

I was just relax while this idiot was walking away and was still giving me thumbs up. The trip was cool with nice conversation.

After about 5min I was still in front of the hotel I didn't see alert I called him and he asked men To relax could be network i never knew this guy was a scam.... 3days after he called that I should not be offended that he'll post money on Monday for[b][/b][/b] where Monday no dey finish [b][b][/b] grin

I just forget am since Uber has paid me the money because if he pays now that means I'll be owing Uber 6.7k so me I no get power to refund them any money like this make the guy carry him wahala go abeg but I have the believe that our path will cross again some day
Why always Monday?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Why always Monday?

Thats true oh! You sure it's not cheerfulgiver?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Why always Monday?

Follow me ask oh!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gbengais(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
BAZ001:

Lol grin just 3days ban welcome to the club.
I don chup ban taya until I get sense.
There is a strategy not to get ban. It’s called a defensive posting and our telegram group is full.

The hustle no gree me dis week and I don’t want to have High blood pressure or maybe Na cos I be newbie and I can’t explain it yet as I never understand it.

[img]https://c./yev3PxtG-5cAAAAC/laugh-laughing.gif[/img]

U no go kill me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Say the truth, you know him or you no know him?

Ghost1994:

Let me tell you something but na truth

Nigerians wealthy/rich people are more wicked than average people. Know this and know peace. Don’t even talk about celebrity own cos majority of them are more useless.

Have treat countless of celeb fxcked up (I carried DJ spinal sister one time like that to their house around prince Ebeano Oniru, sis didn’t tell me say na tf she wan do after vibing and rhyming songs for sound city we zoom zoom reach their gate, madam: call your account okay okay what’s your name on the account okay okay she wan open door Dey go… I was like excuse where are you going? She said her brother will send it—— send what? Madam call your brother to do it here.. haha you’re not the only Uber guy have done this to now besides am not running away this is my house——- madam that’s not my business how am I supposed to know this is your house grin one gwagon park in front of my car nigga come out:::: uncle that’s my brother have texted him to come and give you your money he’s dj spinal’’ I don’t know him grin he came bros how much take—- sis said look he said he don’t know you! Oga shocked I repeated my statements uncle I don’t know you Abi shey you to know me?) grin he Smile and I smiled too

In these hustle, have learnt allot and it’s makes me reason that majority of the rich folks wey be say they suffer reach the top are more wicked than normal poor/average people….. they treat their workers/house help like trash…..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Why did you erase your acct number?

Do you know there are friends here that can bless your acct with millions like Davido?

eyinola:
sweet words and lies full her mouth,after so much talk on dec 17th she said she will ask act act details d second day she she didn't ask but I sent it to her no response, since that dec 18th no response and yesterday when i got home after the day hustle i only sent hello as a reminder so na the hello make her dey talk say i dey message her midnight very funny woman grin so next thing na to block me on calls and chat grin grin if u no dey owe me wetin i wan message u for na

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
peeps4u:
Say the truth, you know him or you no know him?

grin I kuku know him but I just don’t give a fvck about him because he’s not feeding me. cool

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ghost1994:

grin I kuku know him but I just don’t give a fvck about him because he’s not feeding me. cool

Nice one ..Nice one...your induction into Hoodlumic Club is next week Friday, Casper & Gabbini., 10p.m grin
Contact Hi Chief Felicity for your induction gown grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Felicity001:

OMG grin

I will stop coming to this thread. I have been trying not to laugh where I am now but can't help it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nickvanilla(m): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good evening pilots.

How is the hustle going?

I've become so cautious after reading stories of riders who won't pay after trips. Got a trip this evening from Island to Surulere, Alaka after closing from work. Trip ended 1,600. Madam told me to call account number. I called.

Next thing she started mumbling something incoherent. That network is down and she can only try again after 30 minutes. I said okay, no problem but try it again. I called account number again and she typed whatever and told me that it has sent, but she hadn't gotten alert.

Omo! At this stage my mind quickly came back to the latest stories I've been seeing on this thread. I asked her, "when you sent the code, did you see anything like 'transfer successful'?" She said no but if I don't see my money in one hour, I should call her.

I stood my ground and said I haven't seen any alert on my app. That she should make the transfer again. She said she doesn't want to make a double transfer. I should wait and get back to her if I don't see alert in the next one hour since I have her number.

In a cool voice I said, "Madam try the transfer again. If I see double alert, I will return your money." I guess she was tired of me at this point. She quickly transferred the money and showed me the transfer successful response before I let her leave my car. A few seconds later, it reflected in my bank app. It's over 3 hours now, I haven't seen any second alert.

Maybe she would have paid later if I had called her but I have saved myself the stress of calling by confirming the transfer before I let her go.

So guys make we dey open eyes oo. There's absolutely nothing wrong in demanding payment after service. No rider should make you feel stupid when you insist they pay before leaving. You're on your right!!

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Felicity001:

No nooo he can’t afford Uber,
he loves bus so much grin “missing poverty days”

[img]https://c./gnbcyZsc5BUAAAAd/columbo-cookie-eat.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good evening bosses, pls can anyone be of help I dey mm2 like this they don arrest my car and they are asking for 32,800 pls is there anything I can do to reduce the money I don dey beg but they no give person face at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
peeps4u:

Why did you erase your acct number?

Do you know there are friends here that can bless your acct with millions like Davido?

Hehehe ....
No dey carry eyinola play for this winter season.
Winter is not a funny season
Me self don dey try remember who owe me money last year, let me drag dem here... but d more I think d more he looks like I’m the one owing people grin

[img]https://c./KqhmCKIYAFYAAAAC/shaq-pointing.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Good evening bosses, pls can anyone be of help I dey mm2 like this they don arrest my car and they are asking for 32,800 pls is there anything I can do to reduce the money I don dey beg but they no give person face at all

Don’t allow them carry you car from the spot and keep begging them it’s late so no fear.
If you drag am they will succumb
The official rate is 25k self
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
They Don carry am comot already they no just gree different stories I don tell them they seem heartless
BAZ001:

Don’t allow them carry you car from the spot and keep begging them it’s late so no fear.
If you drag am they will succumb
The official rate is 25k self
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Those guys are heartless. I swear i don mark one guy face. Still waiting for the day them go confirm where him dey live. I go make sure say him sleep for barracks. Unless people. Na one airforce guy save one of them one day like that. Walahi, them no dey hear story.
Gudvibes06:
They Don carry am comot already they no just gree different stories I don tell them they seem heartless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
I offer them 15k they no even reason am at all.

lanrexdo:
Those guys are heartless. I swear i don mark one guy face. Still waiting for the day them go confirm where him dey live. I go make sure say him sleep for barracks. Unless people. Na one airforce guy save one of them one day like that. Walahi, them no dey hear story.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gudvibes06:
I offer them 15k they no even reason am at all.

You shouldn't have allowed them take your car away!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
BAZ001:

No nooo he can’t afford Uber,
he loves bus so much grin “missing poverty days”

[img]https://c./gnbcyZsc5BUAAAAd/columbo-cookie-eat.gif[/img]
Wait
Was there ever a time he was taking a bus and said he loved bus?

Did he say he avoided body scratching with defensive driving?
Seems, I missed all these.

You always reference these to him everytime.

But I sincerely hope the young man is fine wherever he is now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Conner44, SHOOPSYN(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.