Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761187 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
mrjaydee:
This hustle (Ehailing) is all about strategy, planning, and "packaging" . I remember when a friend advised me to put my car on ehailling. I had to retrieve my car cos barely a month the driver ( a friend also) nearly killed the car.

I decided later to join the game myself on my free time, then it was Uber. There were good riders, bad riders, and worst riders. Always look your best, you dont know where or who you will meet.

Dress well
Smell fresh
Make sure your car is in top notch condition (interior and exterior)
Conversate properly
Look into people eyes while communicating
Shake hands firmly. Etc.

There are times I will order a ride and the driver pulls up looking scrappy and untidy. This adds to the ridicule we get from riders who sees "drivers" as a nobody.

To the Smartworking drivers out there, keep your head up.. better days are coming.
could this be the reason my female riders always telling me i don't look like a bolt driver? Some might be rude on the phone but once they see me their attitude always changes , a lady even apologized with a smile today ..plz i am sorry for shouting on d phone its because i hv been standing in d sun i just smile and said it's ok...I think my dressing? Look and my car they trip them wella lolz

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wumego
Idowu Emma
Jide Agbalaya
Dele Amuda
Prince Ademola oniru
Ladipo Omotesho Cole
African Ln
Ayinde Akinmade
Abiodun Ikomi
Cornelius Odinjor
Awudu Ekpekha
Unilag

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
eyinola:
could this be the reason my female riders always telling me i don't look like a bolt driver? Some might be rude on the phone but once they see me their attitude always changes , a lady even apologized with a smile today ..plz i am sorry for shouting on d phone its because i hv been standing in d sun i just smile and said it's ok...I think my dressing? Look and my car they trip them wella lolz

Will they trip and respect me with this? Interior na bamba, with woofer, leather seat

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
eyinola:

Comrade! Nah Kiwi or Ludo you dey use Polish your car

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Will they trip and respect me with this? Interior na bamba, with woofer, leather seat
grin sometimes i will hear hope am on in wrong car oooo cos u don't look like a bolt driver, I am beginning to wonder how bolt drivers look.. abeg felicity01 how bolt driver dey look like?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
pope191:

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
BAZ001:

Blackbishop Pls plsssssss with due respect it’s new year let green snake under green carpet lie in peace.

See as gentlelife50 and donfortune48 don already start to dey expand am.

Oya newbies who is the snake in the monkey shadow ?

A.) drives partners car into one way, lands in Lastma office
B.) has a soldier friend but couldn’t help him
C.) partner called Oga at top + 100k got his car out of Lastma office
D.) promised to pay partner 100k but (jappa according to partner)
E.) partner came out with some mama’s cooking, as proof (Gbam party scatter)

[img]https://c./5S-7vWTsouMAAAAC/snek-shit.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
pope191:
Wumego
Idowu Emma
Jide Agbalaya
Dele Amuda
Prince Ademola oniru
Ladipo Omotesho Cole
African Ln
Ayinde Akinmade
Abiodun Ikomi
Cornelius Odinjor
Awudu Ekpekha
Unilag

15 Hamphonu wusu Rd.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
pope191:
Wumego
Idowu Emma
Jide Agbalaya
Dele Amuda
Prince Ademola oniru
Ladipo Omotesho Cole
African Ln
Ayinde Akinmade
Abiodun Ikomi
Cornelius Odinjor
Awudu Ekpekha
Unilag
This one na confirm tips, BAZOO1.
If you know you know.
BAZ001:

Well noted, thanks.
see free strategy and tips here, from an old veteran in the game.
Your ratings won’t drop grin
Now Mrjaydee is redeeming himself.
Respect sir

Newbies Just follow it to the letter and you will be smashing good olosho and ignoring the bad ones. grin

Follow Ghost1994 tips of working from friday to Monday and face side hustle Tuesday to Thursday and make money during this winter

[img]https://media./images/a70eb09a6b1a133d3e9fe3770903a26d/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Of course, they will.
The truth is some of are already tired of the cubicle Corolla, they are excited when something different pull up to pick them.
If it's actually neat and bam as you said, carry go.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
eyinola:
grin sometimes i will hear hope am on in wrong car oooo cos u don't look like a bolt driver, I am beginning to wonder how bolt drivers look.. abeg felicity01 how bolt driver dey look like?
Because you're not looking like a millionaire, Uber drivers look sweet and nice that you can mistake them for bank managers.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
eyinola:

That's a cool ride.. nice one bro

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Nice whip...
it's all in your charisma
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:59am On Jan 29, 2022
pope191:

grin grin grin grin grin you self see as the ride dey shine like agbako head. cheesy
Some people know how to take care of their asset menh. Now tell me why them no go fó for the man. Them must respect am by fire by force. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:00am On Jan 29, 2022
donfortune48:

15 Hamphonu wusu Rd.

Don! Don!! Our one and only Jimi Agbaje! Customer da da ni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:03am On Jan 29, 2022
Glithronix:

grin grin grin grin grin you self see as the ride dey shine like agbako head. cheesy
Some people know how to take care of their asset menh. Now tell me why them no go fó for the man. Them must respect am by fire by force. cheesy

They don't have choice... regardless, rider wey go rude, will still be rude. Some have it in their DN.A

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:31am On Jan 29, 2022
pope191:

Don! Don!! Our one and only Jimi Agbaje! Customer da da ni

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:23am On Jan 29, 2022
pope191:

They don't have choice... regardless, rider wey go rude, will still be rude. Some have it in their DN.A
Some won't understand this. It has never been related to the type of car you drive.
Men have driven sleeker cars, but end result is same.

Owo ni koko las las.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Themi06: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2022
73O9:

It's best you go to lastma office at oshodi, lastdri office is located there.
Just be there by 8 am with your 2k since you still have to make a payment at the bank, and you will be through by 12 pm.

I did mine here. Paid 3k though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2022
chillex8:

Some won't understand this. It has never been related to the type of car you drive.

Owo ni koko las las.

I once drove this Corolla for Moove for a month and my dressing na top notch but you know what Riders go still rude on top unreasonable things e.g!

No no no you shouldn’t have follow this way (automatic 1 star)

After 1 min you yell that you’re starting the trip (I didn’t know when you start the trip) 1 star when you respond.

I want to stop at the supermarket! But you didn’t add stop sorry I can’t wait (rider: rude hissing angry and 1 star with serious comments)

Where are you/you took the wrong turn to another street angry with serious hell face (1 star)

I’ve said this countless of time(s) the best is to focus on how to make money and look nice. If you drive 2099 Range Rover, some riders in this naija go still rude and the worst of it is that there’s no category of car choice when selecting Uber/bolt/inDriver ride.

Don’t be shock that person wey Dey use Kia 2003 Dey make more money than 2099 Corolla because him go fit go anywhere anyhow.

God will continue to be with us

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2022
chillex8:

Owo ni koko las las.

Boss I agree with you somewhat, but we can't rule out the importance of tools and dress code. The only problem I have with dress code is, no matter how well I dress, it's my crogs and I grin feels so comfortable for me. As for cars, I realise early morning riders and late night riders careless, they are in rush and have better things filling their heads than to be weighing car. They have seen worst cars than yours taking ride, one rider even said it's hard to see a complete car on uber or a car without a dent in Lagos. One stupid rider even chew gum and leave it at the back handle, took another rider to spot it and blast the rider. You see the riders that weigh cars are the not regular riders that just want to enjoy the privilege of e-hailing, they expect premium Royce for their money grin anything short of tbis, your rating will suffer it.

We that use civic 03/04 suffers downgrade somehow. Many a times rider will say "So they accept 1998 cars now?". I'll just frown my face like hmm! You say what? This car is same year with you regular Corolla, it is 04/05 car. It's just the A/C and drift that have kept man in business.

Las las we dey meet target

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Gentlelife50:

No shaking, one Love.
grin

I appreciate you all broses
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2022
dahflemzy:
I never knew Baz001 had bad mouth too...he carry bazooka give am
This thread gets interesting day by day
grin grin grin

Abeg is it true that road safety guys now arrest guys with cracked windshield.
I heard someone talk about it

This thread na witch people wey dey make person laugh dey am ogrin dem no get joy at allgringrin

If you've been booked b4 RS you'll see in the paper given where its written shattered windshield but for a single cracked glass? I'll tell them to charge me to court ni... Me i no get joy ooh

Well, I don't have a crack glass though so I've not encountered them on that but I've heard people said vio arrested them for that.

If you have a crack on your windshield just go and fix it or change it if its too much.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Blackbishop:

My real nigga,

You still Dey dis forum, bro karma is a bitch stop selling people short. I wish you well even after your short attitude I still gat love for you. Snake face

Watin happen again

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2022
eyinola:

Ehen nau...

So you’ve been using d oven strategy since, you didn’t know it’s from a veteran here?
Once they size you up dey go just fall and respect you.
But do they tip you ?

Wait wait wait Na with this car you carry that Amb. Lady dt scammed you of 150k for 2wks

Mbanu, I will rather use Hoodlum strategy and have money in my pocket.
Chaii person use and dump dis kind car and owner
Ladies get mind o, how she want make heaven ?

[img]https://media1./images/b74c396bc00560fad02a0ea865c11ae4/tenor.gif?itemid=12800051[/img]

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Glithronix:

Nice observation. Na true you talk @bold. I use bolt very well to deliver items to my customers and some drivers' dressing lasan. But as a guyman wey understand small how the hustle be, I overlook it and relate with drivers in a humble and respectful manner, which they always reciprocate. I wonder how drivers complain about rude riders (yes, I know this happens), cos as I dey, I dey always follow my driver shout on top the head of those rough Okada riders wey dey ride anyhow. Sometimes when we're entering a bad road that leads to my customer's house, I would come down from the car and help the driver check bumpy roads in order to save his car from below brushings or harm... Walahi it only requires maturity to relate with people.
I know that female riders won't do this, they would rather frustrate drivers. May God bless everybody jare.

I love your attitude... Where you dey make I buy one bottle of henekien for you abeg... Serious!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2022
chillex8:

Haba. Short ke
I don't even understand what blackbichop posted.

Blackbishop na character ooh... You need to see where that guy dey speak English give motor... Sometimes I just shake my head for buharigrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Oya na, let's ask the owner of the civic if he's still doing 12k miles before oil change and why he stopped if he isn't

ehen bros my hand no dey for that one ooogringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2022
donfortune48:
Snake don invade this thread oh!
Make everybody dey careful.

You need to see how I hold my money well

I no won hear say snake swallow am ooh

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Felicity001:

Watin happen again

Baba, I don dey wait for you to throw more light, so we can catch the snake, cos the snake don invade thread and Na only tail we dey see hold. Before you know it , snake done change color again.

Me don try point newbies to the snake but the snake nearly bite me.
Na why I gentle

I sha know that
Blackbishop, dru23, donfortune48, gentlelife50, pope191, chillex8 and you too know the snake.

But newbies and size up geng no know

[img]https://c./mpx4c0RDIGUAAAAd/thinking-columbo.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2022
GeneralZodd:
Felicity being giving Bad Bad advice that would land someone in deep shiiit. grin. O boy no go give person slap wey go make am die for your hand one day. You never see where ordinary slap kill person. Things are happening bro. Avoid temptation at all cost.

I don see strange things happened

The last thing i will do is to go physical with any rider except for self defence

Was only joking jare... Don't mind me

If I was serious you know how many girls I for don loud? The one I took to police station would have landed herself in a hospital.

I can't even remember the insult that girl gave to her father that night but I didn't even answer her in just maintain my cool and simply drove her to the station luckily the police officers understands the game well.

What barb did was best... Reason I take action from the first red flag shown. I either kick you out of my car or don't drive to PU at all.

I protect my account with all dignity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Felicity001:

You need to see how I hold my money well

I no won hear say snake swallow am ooh

Stopitttt
You dey fear d snake too
A whole Hoodlum chief dey fear snake?
Problem dey this thread be dat ooh

I don take off

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.