Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744617 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2018
iyaegin:

I still did like 16k from 8 trips but the market is getting slow and i suspect there are more partners/drivers than there are rider requests.most times i went 20/25mins without requests,this was in V.I but after changing location slightly i got a request.please Ogunvic clarify your Android 7.0 angle is that an absolute requirement? will check on the app though..thanks
lets have a fruitful day ahead..
What's ur acceptance rate? Many drivers don't have the latest version of the uber driver app, u can only get that on Android 7.0 and above, many things are changing on uber system... Lots of improvement
Call me for more 08032800453, one of my drivers has done over 100k by now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edetsimon: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota camry 2005 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Ogba, Fagba, Ishaga, Agege)

Interested drivers should send a mail.
am very much interested, I reside @Yaba my email is edetsimon2@gmail.com, phone 09082906101.thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2018
ogunvic41:

Are u on Android 7.0?
yes o android 7.0 Nougat.
Galaxy s7 ni, with assisted GPS, GLONASS and BDS ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2018
slamstanlee:
yes o android 7.0 Nougat.
Galaxy s7 ni, with assisted GPS, GLONASS and BDS ooo

Bros, the market is a bit slow this January. It always is, by this time of the year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2018
Changing the narrative....

If you are a Driver and you r able to set aside N5,425 - N5,715 daily to meet up with weekly rentals, Let's discuss and change the narrative
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Carshopper:

If you are a Driver and you r able to set aside N5,425 - N5,715 daily to meet up with weekly rentals, Let's discuss and change the narrative

correct....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2018
Carshopper:

Yes. Let's discuss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2018
Fuel queue is back. What a country!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2018
julietromeo:

Yes. Let's discuss.

08058177380 (whatsapp and calls)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2018
Changing the narrative

If you a vehicle owner or you want to invest in E-hailing (with liability or with no liability) and you understand the true essence of ROI against KPI, let's discuss and change the narrative
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by amarilo: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2018
Experienced and registered uber/texify driver needed. Car: 05 Passat, very clean both engine and body. Indicate interest here and we take it up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
lexylexy:

Bros, the market is a bit slow this January. It always is, by this time of the year
yesterday uber=10k, taxify 7k.. 17k total for a Saturday? Chai... Not me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2018
Fuel queue is back... All Maryland/ikeja area....
Tell us your experience

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iwant2know: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2018
amarilo:
Experienced and registered uber/texify driver needed. Car: 05 Passat, very clean both engine and body. Indicate interest here and we take it up.

I am interested sir. You won't regret working with me. Here is my number. 07065158576.Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2018
slamstanlee:
Tell us your experience
Baba, are you on this queue? I'm on the queue in front of bedmate. I have been here for the past two hours. He go beta.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2018
julietromeo:

Baba, are you on this queue? I'm on the queue in front of bedmate. I have been here for the past two hours. He go beta.
i am on the queue, then got flat tire, they help me change it, still on the queue at this moment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2018
julietromeo:

On the queue doing what
Thought you looking for a car to drive
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2018
chillex8:

On the queue doing what

baba, as our yardstick for performance, how would you rate january?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2018
chillex8:

On the queue doing what

He use him body take space for person
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

baba, as our yardstick for performance, how would you rate january?
Splendid sir. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ndizzle(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Carshopper:

Exactly what am looking at. just bought a 2008 kia cerato yesterday for this biz.would be needing a driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iwant2know: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2018
ndizzle:

Exactly what am looking at. just bought a 2008 kia cerato yesterday for this biz.would be needing a driver.

Let me handle the car for you sir. jorlov3@gmail.com.. 07065158576. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2018
slamstanlee:
Tell us your experience

The thing tire me oo. It's not easy running business in this country. I'm on Ibadan Expressway Total feeling station adjacent to Alausa.
I patriotically hope we shall get it right for once in this country.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
ndizzle:

If u want to join what's trending... we can change the narrative together grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Friday is always a good day to make a kill... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
chillex8:

On the queue doing what
Buying fuel of course. I have many cars in my care. You can bring yours too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phermoskie18: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
bisiriyu.isaiah@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
How will drivers manage in this fuel situation, especially the once that has weekly remittance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
ifyeez:
How will drivers manage in this fuel situation, especially the once that has weekly remittance.

Simple ... they will revert to per day payment for those that want to work... u work as u get fuel and negotiate daily payments if it's acceptable to the partner

Or

You drop the vehicle till suitation improves grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Carshopper:

Simple ... they will revert to per day payment for those that want to work... u work as u get fuel and negotiate daily payments if it's acceptable to the partner

Or

How does daily payment work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
This may not be best for you as an owner bros but ofcourse it pays driver better. Since its daily payment driver can choose to work only 3 days (i.e Friday - Monday) and give you 5k per day. Who will take Tuesday - Thursday?

Carshopper:

Or

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Schiphol:
This [b]may not be best[/b]for you as an owner bros but ofcourse it pays driver better. Since its daily payment driver can choose to work only 3 days (i.e Friday - Monday) and give you 5k per day. Who will take Tuesday - Thursday?

And who says it must be 5k or calculated against the weekly rental grin cheesy

A driver still wants to be on the road in this fuel shortage but goes to meet his partner to ask for a daily plan... what if the partner says daily plan is 8k per day and maximum of 3days renting wink (what if ooo)... so 3days x 8k is 24k (just a theory o)

Note a daily plan is sometimes higher in total cost over a weekly plan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: carbonado(m), thoollz, Glithronix, wave1(m), bosco9 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.