Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4877490 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
GeneralZodd:
Since yesterday, long queue at various filling stations in Lagos. Is fuel scarcity gradually looming.

Noticed it too, surge don come for filling station attendants.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
BAZ001:

As all offline riders dey enjoy 700 naira trips to and fro. They won’t reply you until it’s surging heavily.

Comrade why ?
Regular Unkept smelling drivers with body Odur.
Omo Ale aka Teedriod aka move2222 aka briefcase.

Criminal caught advertising stolen goods on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/moves2222

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

For me oooo e-hailing is side hustle even if I drive 12hrs, simply because my main hustle gives me a whole lot of time to rest doing nothing. So I need to convert that time to money.

Your main hustle is your side hustle.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
donfortune48:

Your main hustle is your side hustle.
my main hustle bought the car grin that am using for e-hailing.

E-hailing is by the way grin
I can afford not to drive and still grind legitimately.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Glithronix:

Please bro no vex, could you kindly refer me to the verse and chapter to this @bold?
Gen 41 you can read it to the end....I call my own savings Joseph Account..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
chillex8:

Omo Ale aka Teedriod aka move2222 aka briefcase.

Criminal caught advertising stolen goods on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/moves2222

E b lyke say baba don dey relocate abroad , you don cast am now.

Baz001 naso you for japa without us knowing smiley Well congrats bro.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

my main hustle bought the car grin that am using for e-hailing.

E-hailing is by the way grin
I can afford not to drive and still grind legitimately.

Whatever takes more of your time, is your main hustle.
Most civil servants makes more money from their side hustle than their salary.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
donfortune48:

Whatever takes more of your time, is your main hustle.
Most civil servants makes more money from their side hustle than their salary.
At the bolded, I beg to differ.
Do you mean when I was just sleeping (sleeping is my main hustle) without making any extra money ?

I would rather do my main hustle for a day than to drive for a week in 1.9 surge

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

At the bolded, I beg to differ.
Do you mean when I was just sleeping (sleeping is my main hustle) without making any extra money ?

I would rather do my main hustle for a day than to drive for a week in 1.9 surge

Ask bankers how much they make from deals.

One deal can cover their salary for 2years.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:18am On Feb 07, 2022
BAZ001:

Hisssssss grin

[img]https://c./lpw4aP4SDtAAAAAd/snakes-animal.gif[/img]
Omo Ale aka Teedriod aka moves2222 aka briefcase

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2022
topsydee007:
Good morning bosses in the house. I bought engine for my Corolla 03 last year May and the mechanic recommended that I use visco 2000 engine oil which I have been using and engine is sound.
I recently discovered that visco 2000 is not the right engine oil for the car.

the engine seems to be shorting oil these days. I service my car at every 2,000km because I no want face engine issues again but the oil level at a service always above the second dot on the oil stick but by the time it gets to 2000km, the oil level will be below the second dot
I will like to change to HARDEX 5W-30 engine oil or any other good oil that is affordable.

If any that sells original and affordable oil here I will appreciate.

Please am I good to go? Hope change of oil won't affect my engine.

Your responses will be highly appreciated

Don't, get this instead.

You already started on a wrong footing, you might just make an already bad situation worse switching to 5w30, a thinner oil

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Noticed it too, surge don come for filling station attendants.
E be like na Island fuel scarce

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Omo Ale aka Teedriod aka Moves2222 aka briefcase aka BAZ001 busted on the clearance sales thread on nairaland for dubious character.

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/3371

The criminal deactivated some of his accounts.

I warned you I had more privileged information about you and will strike last.
Omo ale. tongue

Who's the snake now grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Omo Ale aka Teedriod aka moves2222 aka briefcase aka BAZ001 busted again on the Games/ ps4 exchange thread. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2021879/ps4-games-exchange/656#110021115

A short, wild black snake has been caught this morning. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Brethren, Biko, How can one boost the driver's score.? When riders cancel,the value also drops. I have done 3 trips already, the thing is not moving up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2022
northbird:
Brethren, Biko, How can one boost the driver's score.? When riders cancel,the value also drops. I have done 3 trips already, the thing is not moving up.
. Drivers don enter one chance. ..E go choke this time ! grin

Just kidding. I think is after every 100 trips it will update

You did not accept, 1% drop of driver score

You cancel, 1% drop of driver score

Client cancel, 3% drop of driver score

You can boost your driver score by completing aleast 80% of your trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2022

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Ahh which kind Wahala be this. Make I still they enjoy my old system. Woke up this morning to 5.0 rating from 4.70

Abeg make una drop hack to this Driver score thing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Drsiyaiya(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
PROFESSIONAL CRYPTO VENDOR

SWAP FROM ALL MAJOR COINS TO USDT BTC OR ETH

DM WHATSAPP: 09069580647

STILL BUYING AND SELLING #BTC #ETH #TRX #BNB #USDT #HODL

UNBEATABLE RATE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS!

VERIFIED VENDOR ACCOUNT!!

4 YEARS+ TRADING!!

MINIMAL TRANSACTION FEES

WHATSAPP: 09069580647
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
obinoral1179:
Gen 41 you can read it to the end....I call my own savings Joseph Account..
Thanks boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
GeneralZodd:

, I filter trips like kilode. How can it go up. After 3 trips, it didn’t move at all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
tojahh:

I will need to lick the vaulence sweet grin
I’m in the middle of many stuffs right now no spare time for cruise.
My eyes on the trophy
Some people been having sleepless night grin
Damn grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Barbiturate:
Meanwhile, bolt say I dey owe 9k+ with all their ₦500 trip wey dem dey give me. Ok o! If they can't give me card trips and take it from there, make them leave am o.

I have a carry over from 2021 in excess of N5k but less than N10k, I am not sure i am ready to start driving on bolt for now, let Bolt auditor's grill Uche during account reconciliation meeting.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Which one be driver score that I'm seeing since?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
BoboKush:
Which one be driver score that I'm seeing since?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
northbird:

, I filter trips like kilode. How can it go up. After 3 trips, it didn’t move at all.
After 100 trips before it can move
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
I don't believe BAZ001 is same as move222.
The way and manner the later was replying comments is not typical of BAZ001.

My dear brother @chillex.
...hope you're not the one that created the new handle just to indict Bazoo?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Memberclub(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
GeneralZodd:
Since yesterday, long queue at various filling stations in Lagos. Is fuel scarcity gradually looming.
lol No
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lindodo20: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
chillex8:
Omo Ale aka Teedriod aka Moves2222 aka briefcase aka BAZ001 busted on the clearance sales thread on nairaland for dubious character.

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/3371

The criminal deactivated some of his accounts.

I warned you I had more privileged information about you and will strike last.
Omo ale. tongue

Who's the snake now grin

Get a grip bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
donfortune48:
I don't believe BAZ001 is same as move222.
The way and manner the later was replying comments is not typical of BAZ001.

My dear brother @chillex.
...hope you're not the one that created the new handle just to indict Bazoo?
For your eyes only grin
He had to reply such way, cos he had been busted.
No defence.
If you noticed he deleted his number earlier and put it back again.
You are dealing with a super gremlin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.