Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770378 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiste1: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2022
At STECHI GLOBAL SERVICES we pride ourselves in delivering satisfactory vehicle tracking/monitoring service amongst other Hi-Tech security services (CCTV,Bollards,Tungstile,Biometric/Attendance machine installation and maintenance) we render.

We are very much affordable and client satisfaction remains out priority.
Contact Steve:- 0 9 0 2 2 6 6 8 5 5 1

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2022
GeneralZodd:
The Beauty of INdrive is Freedom and Fair Rating, but you can't compare it to BOLT when there is surge. Bolt is better. You make X2
Indriver sometimes has surge too, people just don't notice because there's no red pepper colour on the app

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2022
GeneralZodd:

small small e go reach your area. Scarcity just dey start.

Started from the Island on Saturday, e don reach some part of mainland today. By weekend everywhere in Lagos go dey find fuel to buy.

My sure station for area where I buy small yesterday wey I dey do yanga on top sef, I reach there this morning dem no open. My eye don clear like this, I for fill my tank too

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2022
deedee44:

My sure station for area where I buy small yesterday wey I dey do yanga on top sef, I reach there this morning dem no open. My eye don clear like this, I for fill my tank too
I knew it would be like this, by weekend/early next week it would get worse than this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2022
mejai:
Good morning.

Still doesn't change anything, the roads are bad, infrastructure is shitty. Those cabs can only survive on the Island. They can't be maintained on the normal fares of Bolt and Uber.

Just another avenue to reward some political cronies.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Why this platform kon quiet like graveyard like this sad seems all of them don go queue for fuel.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
pope191:

It will take time for u to know there's PMS, got mine on ease and filling stations are opening. No suffer for nothing boss.

I’ve passed 4 petrol station from sangotedo and so like 6 cars queuing I thought it was scare of adulterated fuel in those filling station.
I just passed NNPC ikoyi now and no queue on the road just few cars inside.

I just suffered for nothing yesterday
E dey pain

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
komodapson:
Why this platform kon quiet like graveyard like this sad seems all of them don go queue for fuel.

grin since after chillex drag bazoo hidden monikers fall outside everybody don dey hold body lol

Monitoring spirits yampiaa for this thread wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
deedee44:

Indriver sometimes has surge too, people just don't notice because there's no red pepper colour on the app

I think so too
Last Xmas there was one mad traffic on lekki,, I got one order on in driver from intercontinental hotel vi.to ajao street off olufemi in surulere for 4k.. Rider was happy, said she don stand for long.no bolt driver available....I did from ago to isheri before ijegun 5k... the girl bill her client 8k, give me 6k.she told him she was coming from the island grin
Indriver do me well last year..na this January more coro boys don join scatter d work grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Conner44:

grin since after chillex drag bazoo hidden monikers fall outside everybody don dey hold body lol

Monitoring spirits yampiaa for this thread wink

He naked the guy no be small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
adolphus08:

Sorry but none of those companies are loyal to you.
Especially bolt.
They are only loyal to their money.
Riders enter your car and become bosses that can rate you low and get you deplatformed for not destroying your car for them.
Riders will be acting as they like in a car and giving you attitude and you will just be like a mumu
praying for the ride to quickly end so the rider can leave your car in peace and good rating.
Do they compensate you anytime they send you to bad roads that spoil your ac compressor or tyres?
Abeg every body in this hustle, both drivers and e hailing companies are only loyal to themselves and their money.

Some riders are so stupid...

Took a lady from oniru Palace to chevron drive b4 I got to destination I decided to accept this request with 1min to PU.

After drop off... I've noticed most uber riders don't like calling again they'll just be texting you and expect you to reply even when you're driving... Such a dumb thing to do.

Security check and the address was not well spelt out so I'd to park to chat her up.

Me: Hello I'm at the gate can you call the securities
R: you're in paradise 1 you have to come to paradise 2.

Which paradise are you talking about madam abi u no normal?

Me: okay that means your pu address is wrong, Kindly update your pu address for ease of locating you because I'm at chevron alternative route.

R: just use your map

Me: pls kindly update your pu address else I won't be able to pick u up. Thank you

R: just come to paradise 2

Me: kindly request another ride since you don't want to update with your right address.
Good bye.

R: then cancel

I read am and didn't border to reply her, if you don ready to move you go cancel by yourself. Na so I on my Bolt and a trip request entered with 1.2x...0.8km PUD...
She cancelled and Immidiately another request entered on Uber with 0km PUD.

I accepted the Uber since its 0km PU and since I'm chasing 2% Champaign.

My Uber rider was the same lady I brought down from oniru Palace.

We enroute back to oniru. And on getting to 2nd RA this lady asked me to make a U-turn at the traffic light... I didn't even know what happened as if this lady charmed me na so I go make the wrong turn instead of going straight to turn towards the road that leads to that Pep...(something filling station) come and see how all those lasma officers dem rush me... Carry phone dey snap, d once trying to open my doors, 2 standing in front, 1 asking me to wind down from the left and another on my right... I just kept my cool and this stupid girl was still asking what happened!!!

Me: can you just keep quiet! You asked me to turn for reason I don't even know... na me loose guard shall...
Me: this turn is for those coming in from lekki ph1 ours is the 2bd one in front.
R: so what do we do now?
Me: don't touch anything on the car else the whole doors will open and they'll gain access into the car.

The way my car is designed the driver don't need to central lock or open from his side once a passenger pulls the knob in the door the 2 doors on the side they open will automatically open leaving the other 2 doors on the opposite sides locked and if the driver does likewise all the 4doors will open.

R: okay... Ha! What kind of thing is this now... What do we do now...
Me: May be we have to beg them, but this guys don't listen to abeg... If I open the doors now they'll take us to their office straight.

We were still there and was already causing traffic. ..

One guy that was passing by started taking video of all of them and one of them started calling on the others attention that a guy was doing a video... Na so them wanted to chase the guy na so the guy japa... grin

After like 5minutes I refused to open my doors neither did I wind down, they got tired na so one of the senior the one standing at my right hand side who was gently asking me to wind down then said I should go... Speaking yoruba to then e fe le ko lo (You guys should leave him to go) with annoyance he hit my bonnet and my side mirror... That was how I turned my hand and went straight.

na so God take save me from those blood tasty zombies looking for potential prey to feed on.

Praise the Lord!!
Hallelujah

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
stephenponti:

My brother cheesy the shame leave bazoo run enter me

I was speechless on his behalf cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eswhy001(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model and any color, with AC and you are sure it's in a perfect working condition and valid papers, with a price around 2.5 or 3million, as long as the engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it,

It's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
BAZ001:

I’ve passed 4 petrol station from sangotedo and so like 6 cars queuing I thought it was scare of adulterated fuel in those filling station.
I just passed NNPC ikoyi now and no queue on the road just few cars inside.

I just suffered for nothing yesterday
E dey pain

I think the queue is mostly on the mainland.....Yaba, sabo side. I couldn't buy fuel yesterday from there, so I managed the little I had to go to oniru from sabo this morning. Dropped the rider and waited for sometime, no request, then I decided to go to Lekki. Got to Pinnacle junction, the queue was very small. Na so I enter. I didn't even spend 10 mins there. I fill tank. I come dey reason say I for carry gallon for Gen. When I enter Yaba again in the afternoon, most of the filling stations on Herbert Macaulay way no open. Even MRS wey open for sabo, the queue no be small
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Felicity001:

After drop off... [b]I've noticed most uber riders don't like calling again they'll just be texting you and expect you to reply even when you're driving

They do this a lot on bolt too. It's so annoying.
I got a request around Masha Surulere, the girl started texting me on the App, while I was driving towards her. "Where are you"? "I'm at so so place waiting for you". She repeated it on the text about 3 times. I just picked up my phone and called her. The first thing she said was; "Why are you not replying your text"? I told her I was driving and I can't be texting and driving. She said how do I expect her to know I was driving? I said it's easy to know. Just look at the App and see the car, whether it is moving or static. She said what if she doesn't know how to check it? I said ok. Don't worry, I'm almost at your location. She entered and started acting up.....hissing and vexing! I just started the trip and zoomed off.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Felicity001 post=110095734]

Took a lady from oniru Palace to chevron drive b4 I got to destination I decided to accept this request with 1min to PU.

After drop off... I've noticed most uber riders don't like calling again they'll just be texting you and expect you to reply even when you're driving... Such a dumb thing to do.

Security check and the address was not well spelt out so I'd to park to chat her up.

Me: okay that means your pu address is wrong, Kindly update your pu address for ease of locating you because I'm at chevron alternative route.

Me: pls kindly update your pu address else I won't be able to pick u up. Thank you

Me: kindly request another ride since you don't want to update with your right address.
Good bye.

I read am and didn't border to reply her, if you don ready to move you go cancel by yourself. Na so I on my Bolt and a trip request entered with 1.2x...0.8km PUD...

We enroute back to oniru. And on getting to 2nd RA this lady asked me to make a U-turn at the traffic light... I didn't even know what happened as if this lady charmed me na so I go make the wrong turn instead of going straight to turn towards the road that leads to that Pep...(something filling station) come and see how all those lasma officers dem rush me... Carry phone dey snap, d once trying to open my doors, 2 standing in front, 1 asking me to wind down from the left and another on my right... I just kept my cool and this stupid girl was still asking what happened!!!

Me: can you just keep quiet! You asked me to turn for reason I don't even know... na me loose guard shall...
Me: this turn is for those coming in from lekki ph1 ours is the 2bd one in front.
Me: don't touch anything on the car else the whole doors will open and they'll gain access into the car.

The way my car is designed the driver don't need to central lock or open from his side once a passenger pulls the knob in the door the 2 doors on the side they open will automatically open leaving the other 2 doors on the opposite sides locked and if the driver does likewise all the 4doors will open.

Me: May be we have to beg them, but this guys don't listen to abeg... If I open the doors now they'll take us to their office straight.

One guy that was passing by started taking video of all of them and one of them started calling on the others attention that a guy was doing a video... Na so them wanted to chase the guy na so the guy japa... grin

After like 5minutes I refused to open my doors neither did I wind down, they got tired na so one of the senior the one standing at my right hand side who was gently asking me to wind down then said I should go... Speaking yoruba to then e fe le ko lo (You guys should leave him to go) with annoyance he hit my bonnet and my side mirror... That was how I turned my hand and went straight.

na so God take save me from those blood tasty zombies looking for potential prey to feed on.

Praise the Lord!!
Hallelujah
I can't but come out and laugh seriously... Guy u even shout praise the Lord grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HarryGedges: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
stephenponti:

Shame catch me for Baz001 matter.

Hunter aka the huntee has been hunted.

SMH! Harrygedges!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HONESTY4U: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Toyota Matrix 2007 available for rental
Driver Call/WhatsApp: 08061649218.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
When comparing how these companies operate outside Nigeria with within Nigeria, you will know they are taking us for granted over here.

Check the differences in whats Uber rewards their driver's which I am sure same will be same for bolt in the UK.

The one with the black theme is Uber Nigeria.
There is suffering in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Barbiturate:

They do this a lot on bolt too. It's so annoying.
I got a request around Masha Surulere, the girl started texting me on the App, while I was driving towards her. "Where are you"? "I'm at so so place waiting for you". She repeated it on the text about 3 times. I just picked up my phone and called her. The first thing she said was; "Why are you not replying your text"? I told her I was driving and I can't be texting and driving. She said how do I expect her to know I was driving? I said it's easy to know. Just look at the App and see the car, whether it is moving or static. She said what if she doesn't know how to check it? I said ok. Don't worry, I'm almost at your location. She entered and started acting up.....hissing and vexing! I just started the trip and zoomed off.

Toxic riders everywhere

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
73O9:
When comparing how these companies operate outside Nigeria with within Nigeria, you will know they are taking us for granted over here.

Check the differences in whats Uber rewards their driver's which I am sure same will be same for bolt in the UK.

Omo see welfare package wey drivers dey enjoy for jand. Like they re working in Oil Company. Nigeria is a Zoo I swear.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Felicity001:

Good bye.

Praise the Lord!!
Hallelujah

Did they place the red hand-held iron thongs underneath your tyre? grin
Lol...
U for stylishly disengaged the gear from (D) to (R)....looking @ the inner mirror and side mirrors, to ensure no "mumu" dey close to your bumper and no traffic in front...u go speed off...zooom
I once performed this one time miracle years back but it wasn't ehailing hustle then, but those idiot fit go break your side mirrors ò...dem be weerey ò...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
73O9:

With all these kain incentives, if rider vex, i go make sure say i turn to comedian for am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
komodapson:

Toxic riders everywhere

They are even better than the ones that cancel anyhow. The very first request I got this morning before leaving home, vex me pass. She(Stephanie) was at one Apollo hotel at sabo. I called before leaving home. It was on 1.7x surge. She was going to Ikoyi. Told her I'll get there in 5 mins time. She said no prob, that she'll wait for me. Got there even before that time. Swiped arrived and tried calling her and she cancelled immediately. My score go reduce be that!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Bammzzie post=110098039][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Felicity001:

Good bye.

Praise the Lord!!
Hallelujah

Sometimes these law enforcement agencies needs a little bit of stubborness, especially when one commits traffic offence unintentionally. Acting like a gentleman to them most times, doesnt always end well, the experience is usually unpleasant. They take advantage of that to harass, intimidate and extort money from people.

Feli go tank God for the Agidi wey u apply in that crucial situation, if not, you for pay MuMu money to those Baggers cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Omo see welfare package wey drivers dey enjoy for jand. Like they re working in Oil Company. Nigeria is a Zoo I swear.

More, they have 3 destinations a day.
Also given preferences to choose to work only in a certain area if you want. e.g. you can choose to work only on the island.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adolphus08(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Doings!

https://support.taxify.eu/hc/en-us/articles/4410730750866-What-are-Driver-Score-and-Acceptance-Rate-
At this point I think it's time for us e hailing drivers to build our own app and support it unanimously.
Bolt is taking drivers for granted with their new policies.
Cos when bad routes destroy your cars and leave you stranded in unknown territory, they will still collect their commissions and register new drivers to replace you.
Non of their new policies put the drivers welfare into consideration.
It's always about their pockets.
In the meantime convert as much of your bolt client to offline clients and move en mass to uber and Indriver.
Till the new app owned and operated by ehailing drivers is ready.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
After dropping off that lady I relaxed and took a deep breath and then continued.

Uber req 0.8km turned 1.8km on Gmap

Got to pick up... Chatted rider andnhe said he's coming... Going to airport

Uber app some times is annoying, if you don't get to the pin point location of the rider the wait time won't read meaning you won't be paid for waiting time.
That was how this rider took forever to come out oh.

While I was waiting he then chatted me that I should start the ride.

I checked his profile only to find out his rating was 4.3. I just thought in my mind na this kind person I go start him trip without him not being here? I didn't bother replying him.

After some time he came out and was behind... Used his box to scratch my point while trying to put it in the booth.

R: can you adjust this seat forward?
This man never even enter inside o he don dey order and complain already.

I adjusted tue seat forward... Is it okay?
Yes, thank you but lower the music I would be on a meeting.

I lowered it to an extent that I couldn't even hear it self yet this man said it's still loud I should off it.
I just turned it off.
Okay, I'm going to bristle helicopter the one at local airport, can we make it snappy cos I'm running late.
In my mind, I even want this trip to end as fast as possible so you I can block you by giving you 1star... How will a man be acting like this as if he was a woman.

I turnes on my Bluetooth earpiece and was playing gospel music.

Got to oworo diversion to Gbagada in less than 15min.

R: oga have you driven F1 b4?
I didn't answer but pretended like I didn't hear him, he repeated the question again.

I then removed my earpiece and said, you're talking to me?
R: yes, I was asking if you'd driven on F1 b4?
Me: why? I thought you said you've a flight to catch.
R: Nooo I'm not in a hurry again.
Me: its just the way I drive sometimes
R: I think I'll recommend you, you're wasting your talent.

Got to DO, stepped down to help him with his luggage b4 he go spoil my motor finish

R: okay thank you
Me: you're welcome Sir and do have a safe flight
Also, try work on your rating its very poor.

He smiled and left.

Ne i move

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Please it is within your rights to complain, but we should stop calling Nigeria a zoo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:00am On Feb 10, 2022
MoonlightDrive:

Please it is within your rights to complain, but we should stop calling Nigeria a zoo.

Give us only one solid reason why we shouldn’t refer to Nigeria as a place where animals are caged undecided

For example your child writes an exam and scores 90% but has to wait for supplementary admissions list while my own kid wrote the same exact examination and scored 20% but his name is already displayed on the merit list?

See, If Nigeria is not a zoo then it’s a game reserve like yankari in Zaire where armed forces shoot innocent people anyhow and take their corpses away

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.