Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803437 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
morax101:

Maybe because I registered in Lagos though, but my app works everywhere I’ve been to. I even did a trip in Ibadan two days ago on my way to Lagos. There was surge in Owo Road and I set destination to Toll gate. I got 1.9x to Lead City. I have tried Ilorin as well the last time I was there. Dunno if it’s the same thing if you register your drivers app in another state but Lagos state driver can virtually work anywhere within Nigeria I guess. That’s my observation.

On the paper issue, I don’t think Bolt really cares about that anymore. Changed my car recently and I collected ABJ plate number. The guy at the inspection didn’t ask any question on my road worthiness and the likes. Did my inspection last month.
You are right. I have been using Abj number plate and I registered in Lagos. It was only Uber that asked for Lagos road worthiness before I completed their registration then.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
IFSHR:

The payment solution is the best thing from bolt this year....you can pay any amount and the payment account is one off, it generates new one every payment processing. Payment reflects in less than 20min, you can pay anytime of the day or week.

Uber has been using that for so long when you want to load your rider wallet, so its not a new thing.
There are about 5 payment options to load your wallet including USSD which they reflect within minutes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
BAZ001:

Lol, I was almost going into depression or running mental at some point but this faceless thread became my distraction.

Let me give little scenario
I served (Nysc) in Lagos , got a job with multinational 2yrs after my service. Was sent on a project outside Nigeria for 3yrs. I was earning in dollars (estacodes) and all.
Fast forward to 2017/2018 Exxon Mobil took over the coy and all oil rigs and turned every staff to contractors with shitty pay (not less than 500k) and option of changing to permanent staff later... the rest is history.

First Uber driving : ( I had 1.6m cash in my account) I joined the hustle cos I thought you will earn 350k easily without stress.

2nd time: corona happened and we couldn’t go offshore again, we working from home. No more offshore allowance.
We are 9 in my team the first 3 guys dt travelled out in 2017 are now big boys. As in biggest boys
Long story short I’m the 8th person that left Nigeria after wasting my time trying to hustle and get good job cos I like Nigeria.

The only way I was encouraging myself was coming to laugh and catch cruise on this thread cos I can’t kee myself. When my former colleagues are driving 2020 cars and paying mortgage of mansion abroad, I’m her dragging with olosho/Lastma or fake alert 2000 naira.

Let me stop here for now,
But I will say it again any graduate in the age range of 25 - 38yrs driving Uber is wasting away precious time, energy and potentials.

I know it’s not easy cos I tasted of it.
BUT I will rather you do it as side hustle than be relaxed in it.

Congratulations Bro but the Ants drivers must not see the bolded

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
AgentXxx:

Works so well, have been engaging them every since you talked about it

Some are unbelievers and others just will never want to admit anything good about Bolt. Complain complain complain from heaven to hell. Tufiakwa!!!
It's only d negative part they will magnify, d good side will never be talked about. If I talk, they will say I am bolt agent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
73O9:

Uber has been using that for so long when you want to load your rider wallet, so its not a new thing.
There are about 5 payment options to load your wallet including USSD which they reflect within minutes.

IFSHR:

The payment solution is the best thing from bolt this year....you can pay any amount and the payment account is one off, it generates new one every payment processing. Payment reflects in less than 20min, you can pay anytime of the day or week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
repairpalng:
available
Samsung note4 screen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
dapotemi:
Please, before you accept any trip outside lagos make sure that your car is in good shape.

Last two week, we got 3 ehailing vehicle (2 corolla and one camry 2.2) to ilorin, with my own corolla and a friend 2009 civic for a wedding.

We have 5 vehicle in our convoy, only one of the corolla could get to ilorin and the said corolla could not returned to Lagos on sunday. It finally stopped somewhere around ogbomoso... The civic and my corolla returned.

Most of the vehicles on ehailing now are just scrap, only good for "within lagos"...Once you fire down its a problem.

Please do not accept any out of lagos trip if you're not sure of your car...I dey drive everyday for lagos is not ENOUGH!

Na because you no call me for that trip na.

Na my head catch the corolla lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by earthlymichael: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Back when I ran a shoe making factory in Kaduna, in 2017. I met Uche, not the one from bolt shah, although both of them have many things in common; like been clingy with money.

Uche has been in the shoe making industry since 1999 according to him. And his craftsmanship proved it. He offered to work with me and I accepted.

But there was something particular about this guy I tried in vain to correct. He was always letting hunger decide his sale. And I guess that was why he remained as poor even after spending many years in the industry. This guy will make a very beautiful shoe, and sell it with very little profit, just to eat or drink liquor. Then start afresh to look for money to make another one. People were just using him to enrich their selves and this was painful to watch.

I stopped him from working with me when I could not bear the sight of watching this guy hold himself down.

I thought Uche was the only one in this mess until I tried venturing into the eHailing business.

I saw that most of the drivers are more gullible than Uche and so, there lies their problem...

most drivers agree that 100naira per km is ideal for this hustle, and that it is their biggest grievance with bolt, yet when you total a 6km trip to 600 or 500 naira thinking that drivers should at least not take less here, where they really have the power, e go just shock you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
The streets of Abuja are so white you’d think it snowed. cheesy
Zero surge.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2022
BAZ001:
CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER MORE SUCCESS

Lol, I was almost going into depression or running mental at some point but this faceless thread became my distraction.

Let me give little scenario
I served (Nysc) in Lagos , got a job with multinational 2yrs after my service. Was sent on a project outside Nigeria for 3yrs. I was earning in dollars (estacodes) and all.
Fast forward to 2017/2018 Exxon Mobil took over the coy and all oil rigs and turned every staff to contractors with shitty pay (not less than 500k) and option of changing to permanent staff later... the rest is history.

First Uber driving : ( I had 1.6m cash in my account) I joined the hustle cos I thought you will earn 350k easily without stress.

2nd time: corona happened and we couldn’t go offshore again, we working from home. No more offshore allowance.
We are 9 in my team the first 3 guys dt travelled out in 2017 are now big boys. As in biggest boys
Long story short I’m the 8th person that left Nigeria after wasting my time trying to hustle and get good job cos I like Nigeria.

The only way I was encouraging myself was coming to laugh and catch cruise on this thread cos I can’t kee myself. When my former colleagues are driving 2020 cars and paying mortgage of mansion abroad, I’m her dragging with olosho/Lastma or fake alert 2000 naira.

Let me stop here for now,
But I will say it again any graduate in the age range of 25 - 38yrs driving Uber is wasting away precious time, energy and potentials.

I know it’s not easy cos I tasted of it.
BUT I will rather you do it as side hustle than be relaxed in it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:04am On Mar 08, 2022
samobaba4u:

Congratulations Bro but the Ants drivers must not see the bolded

Thank you all and amen to your prayers

Make Ants driver do leave naija grin
I meet another Nigerian driver his name was ikotun, I just quickly engage am, he was waiting for a rider.
He said he makes more than $2,000 a week without stress for my mind another easily, week in week out.
$2000 weekly = N1,140,000 (at 570N/$)
So my point is at that age range we still get energy to explore and make mistake and bounce back.
The amount I sold my low mileage Camry was more than the amount I bought it after using it for 7yrs and months.

Every graduate should just continue to write Ielts till you pass and apply for Canada or New Zealand PR (Ausie don tight now).
You will always get job abroad, you can later return home to do business but wetin I know self.
Me self dey find how to settle down as I no get uncle for here and abroad no easy grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:17am On Mar 08, 2022
northbird:

Boss, there was not much surge on Bolt yesterday, as a typical Sunday. Saturday too, was devoid of surge trips. 1.1× is that one surge?

eyinola:
sunday early morning surge is the reason i work every sunday morning but i was disappointed yesterday

AgentXxx:

I work on Friday to Saturday, I managed Saturday like that with the surgeless trips hoping to cash out on Sunday,but Sunday was whacked , I got tired and just went home

Pearl1910:
i
Lolz...make una update una App.

Pearl1910 only you get surge ?
Unconsciously you’ve turned to lia Mohammed defending APC/Buhari bolt

Anytime you talk I just know the opposite is the reality...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 2:42am On Mar 08, 2022
AgentXxx:

This past Saturday and Sunday was the strangest weekend, Surge wasn’t like how it used to be even during peak period like early morning, church closing hour plus late in the night.... it seems SAPA is officially now in lagos

Disposable income have been nearly eroded, people are just trying to survive. The economy is being stifled. Olosho who happens to be your biggest client are not being paid juicy bucks anymore, cos of departure of some portfolio investors who often feel unsafe in election period.

My advice...look for another hustle tey join body

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 6:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Congratulations BAZ001. may the soil favour you exceedingly.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2022
BAZ001:

Pearl1910 only you get surge ?
Unconsciously you’ve turned to lia Mohammed defending APC/Buhari bolt

Anytime you talk I just know the opposite is the reality...

U never change?!...kwantinu

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2022
BAZ001:
Me buying fuel without queue or no attendant...

I became humble and very busy progressing as I bow out and hang my boot finally.

Respect to all the veterans that has been in d hustle for more than 4years. ( I don’t know how you guys do it)
To all newbies and intending hustlers pls do dis as side hustle or stop gap. Imagine if this fuel scarcity continues and bolt doesn’t increase fare.

I will always try to keep in touch with this thread cos in a way I’ve form an online bond with all of you.

I would have sold my low mileage Camry to an hustler struggling here but snake/ mr dress tight won’t let me be4 dem beat me... grin A friend bought it sharply ooooh. jokes

I miss the hot sun already... I will connect mama rad and our uncle soon with original Hennessy grin.

I celebrate all of you guys you are the real hustlers.

Modified: let me remove my pictures before some say I’m bragging. For the few people that saw it you can see that I’m way taller than the car

BAZ001 my nigga, congratulations!!!
So happy for you. We will be neighbours very soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2022
dapotemi:
Please, before you accept any trip outside lagos make sure that your car is in good shape.

Last two week, we got 3 ehailing vehicle (2 corolla and one camry 2.2) to ilorin, with my own corolla and a friend 2009 civic for a wedding.

We have 5 vehicle in our convoy, only one of the corolla could get to ilorin and the said corolla could not returned to Lagos on sunday. It finally stopped somewhere around ogbomoso... The civic and my corolla returned.

Most of the vehicles on ehailing now are just scrap, only good for "within lagos"...Once you fire down its a problem.

Please do not accept any out of lagos trip if you're not sure of your car...I dey drive everyday for lagos is not ENOUGH!

That’s my normal route once every 2 weeks and that’s why preventive maintenance is very important. Sorry about your ordeal and always travel with at least an extra belt in your trunk. I’ve only had issue with my belt once on that route and I had to extra belt with me that day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2022
ReadaDream:
@Bolded.... It doesn't work in Abeokuta.

It does, I got a request in Abk around Jan when I went there even though I didn’t take the trip as the fare is over poor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2022
Abuja.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2022
All of una wan japa, who una wan leave lagos for to move ? UCHE ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2022
available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) .

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K),

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K),

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame,

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame,

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K),

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!,

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Viking07:
Abuja.
boss pls how do I reach you. I'm a driver in abuja.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
confusedworld17:
All of una wan japa, who una wan leave lagos for to move ? UCHE ?

Wetin comw be Pearl1910 work?

ASUU abeg call of strike ooo.. Queen need to take some tin at Lekki

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Right tool for the job
Civic and rio same year (as the Corolla) are better tools

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lusid: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
izzou:

What car are you considering to buy for 1.2 million naira?
good afternoon sir, i work in ogba, wemco axis and where am coming from is far. So am looking for house to rent or where to stay for the meantine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
lusid:
good afternoon sir, i work in ogba, wemco axis and where am coming from is far. So am looking for house to rent or where to stay for the meantine.

Good afternoon sir

1) Firstly, Nezzjnr is confused because of the way Manchester United is bent on finishing his money on Bet9ja. I do not stay in Ogba

2) You can meet your colleagues at work to help you find an agent. I think it's very risky to get help and receive help (especially for issues like these) on a faceless forum. Times are bad, sir.

No vex, but he was just joking. I no dey stay there

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

U have to send a mail to support to help activate your account in d new State. Your car also needs new documents to operate in the new state.
You didn't remember to exempt Lagos. If you register in Lagos, you can work anywhere in the world Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz..him never disclose terms and conditions. Whether I go come dey park d car for him house, how much for down payment, bring police report, SSS clearance, covid vaccination card, etc I never know
Birth certificate, Nepa bill, grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Diesel now 625naira per litre cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
oblozzolawrence:
boss pls how do I reach you. I'm a driver in abuja.
Check my profile.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Any Whatsapp group for bolt drivers??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
izzou:

Good afternoon sir

1) Firstly, Nezzjnr is confused because of the way Manchester United is bent on finishing his money on Bet9ja. I do not stay in Ogba

2) You can meet your colleagues at work to help you find an agent. I think it's very risky to get help and receive help (especially for issues like these) on a faceless forum. Times are bad, sir.

No vex, but he was just joking. I no dey stay there
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi you no get sense cheesy

Na Bayern I dey support now

(1) (2) (3) ... (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dapotemi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.