Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764697 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
GeneralZodd:
On my way to Obodo oyibo, Dubai. Firstime ever leaving the shores of Nigeria. It is really gonna be a pleasant experience.

Why is the camera on the driver's side? Are you already missing running kitikata?
Safe trip bro and enjoy your vacation.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
GeneralZodd:

The 2 factors involved. Route u took and traffic

That should make the outcome of the fare different on both end... Only bolt has an explanation to that.

I haven't experience b4. You submission can only be true maybe during request. Or did I not understand what OP was trying to say?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don Enter inside Airport and about to check-in, I will keep you guys posted when I reach there, journey mercy to me in IJN.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Felicity001:

Why is the camera on the driver's side? Are you already missing running kitikata?
Safe trip bro and enjoy your vacation.
grin Thanks bro. Its just 7days trip. I am still coming back to run kitikata for Easter period. grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
ReadaDream:
....not trying to join in on your discussion with Pope.

But with 14/15k gross on Indriver, you already have your 10k net. Less work
bro bolt commission dey tire person jare grin grin imagine is i gross 15K + on indriver 13K + sure for me ..ino even need calculator..if i carry 4K trip i don how much dey enter my hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
GeneralZodd:
I don Enter inside Airport and about to check-in, I will keep you guys posted when I reach there, journey mercy to me in IJN.
who say wubaa driver can't go on holiday grin Abeg bring jalamia for me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Felicity001:

Vote, which difference? Guy stop talking like you're not in this country. Have you been following the electoral amendment bill lately?

Those people will always look for ways to keep themselves in power.

Vote or not we already know who our next president will be. Its so sad we are back to those years
I have participated as adhoc staff in 2015 and 2019 elections both in Lagos state and I can categorically tell you that Vote counts and it's getting difficult to rig elections in Nigeria that is why they prefer vote buying than searching of ballot papers.... Politicians will prefer you staying at home and not vote than you coming out to vote.....

2015 elections if your voters card failed they will issue you incident form but 2019 if your voter card failed accreditation no voting for you....vote counted can only be equal to the number of accredited voters on the machine and this year there is online transmitting of results so we are getting there... Get your PVC and vote and please make Una leave Tinubu alone let the people that think they do better than him come forward...... The man is the only one touring the length and breadth of Nigeria and people are saying he is desperate but same people won't say he is working hard to fulfill is life ambition just like BAZO001 fulfil his by japaing..... I come in peace..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Johnchrix:

This one na computer money, how much de your hand.
Really bro?
Really?

It really feels bad hearing this from you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Cheddaz:
E better pass say computer Money show like this Las Las something meaningful must dey hand if you are disciplined.
Abi ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

Na wa oooo...not that people don't like to just lie down on the bed and be receiving alert o. But if we continue talking like this people will think we prefer to steal or do rituals to make money.
There is dignity in labour.
What is d stress there, From Abulegba to Lekki, Lekki to Ibadan , Ibadan back to Lagos to his house in Abulegba.
I will gladly do this everyday for 6days in a week/24days a month and Net 600k monthly easily.

Ehhh

From Abulegba (Ogun state)
To Lekki (Lagos state )
To Ibadan (oyo state)
Then Ibadan back to Lagos state
And to his house Abulegba (Ogun state)

You want to be doing this everyday for 25k shocked (suffering and smiling )...

I finally give up on you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
eyinola:
who say wubaa driver can't go on holiday grin Abeg bring jalamia for me
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ok. Let me have your size. Am about to take off. Phone switched off

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Nne menh! General eze gburugburu

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
eyinola:
bro bolt commission dey tire person jare grin grin imagine is i gross 15K + on indriver 13K + sure for me ..ino even need calculator..if i carry 4K trip i don how much dey enter my hand
Na that commission and no surge make me leave Bolt, when surge is back I'd use the App again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Really bro?
Really?

It really feels bad hearing this from you.

Who be this one shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
OmodavidoX:
House please what could be the reason why after this trip. App brought out 3,400 on rider’s phone.

And bolt showed me the amount below. Although me I collect the amount bolt showed me. Just been thinking what could have been the issue.
Surge trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2special(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
BAZ001:

Ehhh

To Lekki (Lagos state )
To Ibadan (oyo state)

Abulegba is in Lagos State
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Johnchrix:

Congrats keep us updated.while some people still de do 400km, some still de find Moto for remittance some done already graduate for the hustle. Oluwa

All Na stages. Your time go come. No pressure yourself.

He was also in one or two of those stages you mentioned at a point in his ehailing journey.

Just be focused and set your target. Agreed the job is rough and stressful, but people are using ehailing to achieve things

For this thread, people don get fleet of cars
Someone don build house for ikorodu
People dey travel out.........via ehailing.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
GeneralZodd:

May the land be prosperous to you, no matter how short or long you stay.

Please be careful of random naija guys over there.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
LOL

Agenda must agend. Abule egba isn't even too far from Ikeja. This one wey you put Ogun state grin

BAZ001:

Ehhh

To Lekki (Lagos state )
To Ibadan (oyo state)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
ksmart027:

Surge trip
lol I no be novice again.

It was a surgeless trip.

And I understand that it might be due to long route but then, is it not suppose to show same amount on rider’s app to avoid arguments
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
donfortune48:

Mehn!!
Look at the stress you passed through In a single day just to net 25k.
Ironically, Nails on just two Tyres is enough to take the 25k away from you.

This hustle no easy oh!
May God prosper us; in good health.

If I say baba show me way to earn this 25k easily now you go play me leg over dey run kitikata katakitigrin

Abeg no use the thing I take dey chop dey laugh

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

U lodge for Eko hotel chop salamanda and chicken periperi grin na 2k com remain. Chai

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
donfortune48:

Pearl1910.
Please apply brake small and try to look back nah.
You don't always have to be on the other side of every debate.

Back when I was in owerri, after my NYSC, 2018.
Any day I drive from owerri to my villa (ORLU), (about 45mins to 1hr journey. Less than 60km).

They always give me 3 to 4hrs free time to rest. Anyone that comes looking for me will be told that I'm sleeping, cos I just came back from a long journey.

Na Im person covered over 400km in a single day for that amount, and you're calling it easy Cash_out?

Indomie generation just like pampering, entitlement and free handouts grin...now I understand why our philosophies will always be different. U will rest for 4hrs after doing a 1hour journey? lmao... grin grin grin

Before I drop my pen, that journey is less than 300km, don't exaggerate it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
GeneralZodd:
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ok. Let me have your size. Am about to take off. Phone switched off

General..na Arabian perf I want oo.. pls grin enjoy your trip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
GeneralZodd:
On my way to Obodo oyibo, Dubai. Firstime ever leaving the shores of Nigeria. It is really gonna be a pleasant experience.

Enjoy ur money jare....u have worked for it, if u broke na ur business grin
Have fun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Felicity001:

My wife make me vex na watin make me comot house by past 12noon... Even like this I dey chill with the big boysgrin no strength to drive today... MB didn't do well in the design of their throttle it's kinda difficult using it that has been one of my greatest challenge ever since I got the car apart from that every other thing is okay. And I don't know how to use the cruise drive.

I just won go do one couch then go house go sleep as I just finish changing my tireand washing my car

Ta...that Benz is perfect... na because na converted car, d pedal wasn't done well grin u carry swollen tyre enter highway abi, God forbid If e happen now u go say d car no get balance.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
obinoral1179:
I have participated as adhoc staff in 2015 and 2019 elections both in Lagos state and I can categorically tell you that Vote counts and it's getting difficult to rig elections in Nigeria that is why they prefer vote buying than searching of ballot papers.... Politicians will prefer you staying at home and not vote than you coming out to vote.....

2015 elections if your voters card failed they will issue you incident form but 2019 if your voter card failed accreditation no voting for you....vote counted can only be equal to the number of accredited voters on the machine and this year there is online transmitting of results so we are getting there... Get your PVC and vote I come in peace..

Please tell them o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dailyparrot:

There's a difference between gross earning, net earning, and savings.

If you want to deduct every expenses incurred while driving, what you have left is savings and not net earnings.

Net earning is simply gross earning less fuel and commission.

In that case we should be deducting commission and fuel alone. All other things spending are irrelevant including, LASTMA, police, local government boys, etc even repairs. We are all in money no be lie

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
GeneralZodd:
It's a good feeling seeing people progress.
May the good Lord uplift you in all aspects of life. Pls go and enjoy yourself.
All the best, boss.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
joetem:

Thanks so much grin

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

God bless you, good things will reign down on you.
Like I used to say there is a standard global best practices/knowledge and there is what u like to do. What u like to do will not change global knowledge.

That's why a lot of people were resigning from their job to join uberBolt. Some of us failed to share the other side of the hustle. Failed to let them realize they will go home some days without a penny in the pocket. Na dashboard and net figure we dey share upandan. I advised a friend against collecting a five yr Naija used coro for 3 8M, he said why can't he pay owner 34k out of 100k he's aiming to net in a week. He went behind to collect it. I just look away. He returned the car after three weeks. I asked why? He said LASTMA/local Boys have collected about 25k from him within 2wks and he had spent norther about 20k on the car itself. He was able to pay the first week easily because of the welcome bonuses.
Na experience come teach am better. Make we continue

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), nna777, Djdamian(m), dav1002(m), adamalalim(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.