Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815799 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pls guys, is apongbon bridge opened now?.....for someone coming from civic centre to mainland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816. I stay in Surulere Lagos. Please help a bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pearl1910:

This is a lady o, she really tried to document these things meticulously...I respect her.

Repairs and Maintainance cost is very normal except for that 400k repairs in September. It must have been as a result of fixing a major damage/accident or changing of engine or gear. It also showed in her earnings cos she made considerably less that month than d months before and after because the car was in d mechanic workshop.
Secondly, her fuel cost is quite high compared to her earnings, so I guess her car is a big car or she does other runs outside her Uber/bolt hussle. Using the recommended cars, the max cost of fuel is 25% of earnings without surge, so fuel cost can't be more than commission.
When u now factor in surge, then u make much more with the same amount of fuel (i.e only 20-15% of earnings goes for fuel).

But overall it checks out well. Kudos to her. Women are really meticulous and good managers.

Pearl1910 abeg help us call godfather10, quesior is waiting for him. Deh rest, you saw a table without any proof, you don deh guess grin nah your type they remind teacher say e no give una assignment after class. I come in vowulence

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
obinoral1179:
4k daily transportation to school excluding feeding....
20 days * 4000= #80000

Excluding feeding...

80000*12 months = #960000

Excluding feeding and other miscellaneous...

Please we are open to any financial support....

Azin enh!!! Una1no observe say I just suddenly went mute since yesterday... I was still trying to do the math since then... 4k daily on tp!?? When i was in UP I found it very difficult to transport myself to classes from Aluu because sometimes I couldn't afford N200 to and fro most times i missed test and classes because I'd to trek to n fro to class through some shortcuts... If I was to spend 4k alone on tp I swear my generation for no graduategrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 12:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Felicity001:

Azin enh!!! Una1no observe say I just suddenly went mute since yesterday... I was still trying to do the math since then... 4k daily on tp!?? When i was in UP I found it very difficult to transport myself to classes from Aluu because sometimes I couldn't afford N200 to and fro most times i missed test and classes because I'd to trek to n fro to class through some shortcuts... If [s]I was to spend 4k alone on tp I swear my generation for no graduate[/s]grin

Boss hope all is well with you. I noticed your absence here today, well, I have cleared my self with Oga Pearl all necessary documents n information has been sent. Concerning this transportation N/B the school is in another state. I spend 2k going 2k coming back but not daily, I stated this earlier. Please enough of the trolls I'm facing a difficult phase in my life. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sheantip(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Thurmieee:
I need civic 05.
Anyone that has for sale quote me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Barbiturate:
Pls guys, is apongbon bridge opened now?.....for someone coming from civic centre to mainland

Happy new month, Yes you can ply there from civic center to apongbon to Eko bride. free road.

But desceding from Eko bridge to apongbon, there is a blockade. You boycott the blockade by sliding right like u are about to descend to ebutero and make a sharp left u turn and return to apongbon and continue to marina bridge into cms - VI etc.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 1:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Thurmieee:
I need civic 05.
Anyone that has for sale quote me

what's your budget?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 1:54am On Apr 01, 2022
stephenponti:

what's your budget?
Show me the one you have with pics

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Toyota Corolla 2006
Privately used by a single lady (she's my client)
First body
Never been used for Uber b4
Hardex 5W20 oil always used for servicing (I've help her bought like twice b4)
Engine, transmission is ok
AC is okay

But suspension needs a revamp
New owner may have to change the 4 shocks, bushings, tie rods, linkage and others.

This is the car I took to radautoworks sometimes last year to fix the electrical issue when the alternator was bad.

Babe wants to buy a SUV o (upgrading things)

Price: 1.7m slightly negotiable

Contact me if interested on WhatsApp:
Vero8Vero 3 five 1.3 two8 7six

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Johnchrix:

I never knew we had financial analyst's here, but anyways I don't go every day. I feel there are a lot of bad energies here that doesn't like someone else's progress. Being a bolt driver doesn't mean one cannot travel to Dubai for vacation or business procurement or Schooling. I know many people there are jealous of of him, some didn't believe until he started posting his photos. Oga Felicity001 anything you want to do please don't announce it here, no b everybody like you. There are a lot of poor dudes here who doesn't like some one else's process because they can never make it again in life. They carry alot of bad energy here. we're are not encouraging ourselfs atall. It's best we progress in private and fail in private too..or do we all want to die as bolt driver's?? Let's change this mind set. I'm Schooling because of the future because no one knows Uber n bolt fit no de again person fit carry I'm paper enter cooperate society. But onces you have nothing to show, and you no come get skills or no de business oriented with solid capital, omo na yellow cab u go drive till old age oo u go turn baba Tope. I come in peace.

Hahaha... Which come be baba Tope againgrin

No worry make I sell this motor i go send u small change for TPgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Pearl1910:

I want to see d name on that receipt...cos I have ur account number to confirm the name.
Meanwhile is that 300,000 written in figure but one hundred thousand in words?

Same here... I wonder why johnchrix cover the name.

Its correct: 13+10+5+32+10+20+10=100k

Let him show this same receipt with the name and then another receipt with name then as soon as I close this business I'll send him something for tp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2022
dTransporter:

Thanks for the input man.

I actually dont have a sure tokunbo plug hence my reason for asking. I may try the gasing to see how far it goes. At least now I have an idea of how much they gas the stuff.

Just make sure that stainless steal rod that goes in and out is still okay, if its bend gassing won't work ooh you may have to change it entirely

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Boss there is no name to clear
The moniker don cast beyond redemption.
Na to open new account.

Chai!! This guy you no good sham! Sham!! grin lol...

This guy offend u?? gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Johnchrix:

Oga I actually came to Lagos to get a car for the business, Oga Felicity001 is my withness. I have even met one of us here at Chevron for a car, he said he was to talk with his business partner. Till today nothing. Wat made me come back to school is the driving job i had, eventually the CEO of the company advised that I go back and round up my program, I stop that 2018. That I shouldn't drop. I have sent you a pm

I only remember you asking about coming to Lagos at some point o guy I can't tell where exactly you were mailing me from bro abeg I no be Jehovah witness of you being in school oohgringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Godfather10:

Questions from unbelieving drivers
''Please can u tell us amount u save out of net earning'' This was a question Mr. Yomi Silver Lawal asked me in the comments section of the post I did 2 days ago with regards to my bolt business. This a good question I must say.

Now let me make something clear here: the analysis I put up 2 days ago was drawn from basic raw data which directly related to my bolt business for the past one year. They were not fabricated and was NOT intended for jokes or pun. And what are these basic expenses that related directly to my bolt business? They are bolt commission, fuel and rep.&mtnce. I categorized Data, airtime and feeding as my normal daily routine expenses which is drawn from my net earnings. I eat everyday, call friends and I do social media which require data and air time and so I didn't deem it necessary to include them in my basic expenses for my bolt business.

Now back to the question Mr. Yomi asked - how much was my savings from the net earnings? I was able to save 1,144,450 plus 10% interest of 114,500 given to me from the platform I used for the savings introduced to me by my fiancée. I'm not making this up. I see people complain about this business to the point that a weary soul can even collapse the more. In the comments box, some people were even calling my net earnings audio money, like seriously? Very funny!

See guys, let me tell you something,, What this business requires are TARGET and DISCIPLINE. If you are the type that parties alot, love flexing too much, gluttonous and materialistic, forget it! You can't save much. That's the FACT! The attached spreadsheet explains it better...
I be woman o, not even a woman

Wait oh! I don't understand anymore, but you drive in the UK na how come you've suddenly migrate to Lagos, Nigeria and gross 4m under 1yr? Abi I'm I dreaming ni

Detective in the hux abeg make una help me

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Felicity001:

I only remember you asking about coming to Lagos at some point o guy I can't tell where exactly you were mailing me from bro abeg I no be Jehovah witness of you being in school oohgringrin

Gm Oga Felicity we're you put head tru out yesterday na? Abi u go Canadian embassy ni grin. I find Moto tire as I enter lag, I met Oga lush001 were say make we meet for Chevron I come see get hope say moto go come out na as I'm say I'm gats talk to him business partner, I no come hear from am again. I bin de school since but i no bin announce am here because I bin put am on hold due to say I no bin get moto which was my major source of income. I bin don pm Oga Pearl my documents sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2022
stephenponti:

Happy new month, Yes you can ply there from civic center to apongbon to Eko bride. free road.

But desceding from Eko bridge to apongbon, there is a blockade. You boycott the blockade by sliding right like u are about to descend to ebutero and make a sharp left u turn and return to apongbon and continue to marina bridge into cms - VI etc.

Are you sure of what you're saying so I passed that place last night it was God that saved my as I almost ran into the concrete barricade used in blocking the bridge Coming from Mzomba Nnbadiwe. The bridge that leads you to marina and then to Eko bridge was blocked I'd to take down into marina road then to broad str or there about then did ine way like going to Eko bridge then took my 1st turn like descending from Eko bridge b4 I was able to come out of that dreaded zone, my rider who happens to be a guy was so afriad but thank God i was able to calm him down and got him to his destination safely.

All that area is a no go area for me now till that bridge is open.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2022
stephenponti:

Thanks Stephen.

Happy New Month
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Johnchrix:

Boss hope all is well with you. I noticed your absence here today, well, I have cleared my self with Oga Pearl all necessary documents n information has been sent. Concerning this transportation N/B the school is in another state. I spend 2k going 2k coming back but not daily, I stated this earlier. Please enough of the trolls I'm facing a difficult phase in my life. Thanks.
Guys please take this serious. Leave him alone

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Johnchrix:

Gm Oga Felicity we're you put head tru out yesterday na? Abi u go Canadian embassy ni grin. I find Moto tire as I enter lag, I met Oga lush001 were say make we meet for Chevron I come see get hope say moto go come out na as I'm say I'm gats talk to him business partner, I no come hear from am again. I bin de school since but i no bin announce am here because I bin put am on hold due to say I no bin get moto which was my major source of income. I bin don pm Oga Pearl my documents sir.

Just to clarify,
The bolded may be something or someone else or a code.
It isn't or wasn't me.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
How do i go about this LCC e-tag. Easy way to procure it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2022
lanrexdo:
How do i go about this LCC e-tag. Easy way to procure it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Barbiturate:
Bro what's the benefit of getting the tag?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2022
All of you getting the e-tag are hypocrites and the reason we are where we currently are in this country. When lagosians are still fighting against the reopening of the toll some of you're already going and have gone to get it. You guys are fools... Just imagine. Even you barber I'm highly disappointed. You could have at least wait a while.

Just imagine if some of us have gone to the toll gate to protest only to find out some of you are passing with the tag... How demoralizing that could be.

Or had one of us here lost h/h life at the toll gate then is this how you would have paid them back for a fight fought for the benefit of all and for the unborn generation coming behind us?

Do you know how freely youth have been moving around since the deembandment of the SARS team? No live has been lost or taken out of brutality from our police force. These and many more are some of the benefit from that end sars protest that lead to a few that died at the toll gate and the least we could do is pay them back is by avoiding that toll gate or fight to finish for the stop of those tolls

Injury to one is injury to all

Let the toll gate be close down totally for ever in rembrance of those that lost their live.

This is why I keep saying I prefer the PDP as a party because they are more sensitive, considerate and listening and have value for human live but this APC party has non of these.

Smite!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2022
avialable
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)..

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) .

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Felicity001:
All of you getting the e-tag are hypocrites and the reason we are where we currently are in this country. When lagosians are still fighting against the reopening of the toll some of you're already going and have gone to get it. You guys are fools... Just imagine. Even you barber I'm highly disappointed. You could have at least wait a while.

Just imagine if some of us have gone to the toll gate to protest only to find out some of you are passing with the tag... How demoralizing that could be.

Or had one of us here lost h/h life at the toll gate then is this how you would have paid them back for a fight fought for the benefit of all and for the unborn generation coming behind us?

Do you know how freely youth have been moving around since the deembandment of the SARS team? No live has been lost or taken out of brutality from our police force. These and many more are some of the benefit from that end sars protest that lead to a few that died at the toll gate and the least we could do is pay them back is by avoiding that toll gate or fight to finish for the stop of those tolls

Injury to one is injury to all

Let the toll gate be close down totally for ever in rembrance of those that lost their live.

This is why I keep saying I prefer the PDP as a party because they are more sensitive, considerate and listening and have value for human live but this APC party has non of these.

Smite!
I agree with you boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Lush100:

Just to clarify,
The bolded may be something or someone else or a code.
It isn't or wasn't me.

Which kyn wahala be this?
John please just close eyes and give up, e don do.
Like someone suggested close eyes open another account.
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2022
You forgot to add.... 1 bulb is bad... grin
Felicity001:
Toyota Corolla 2006
Privately used by a single lady (she's my client)
First body
Never been used for Uber b4
Hardex 5W20 oil always used for servicing (I've help her bought like twice b4)
Engine, transmission is ok
AC is okay

But suspension needs a revamp
New owner may have to change the 4 shocks, bushings, tie rods, linkage and others.

This is the car I took to radautoworks sometimes last year to fix the electrical issue when the alternator was bad.

Babe wants to buy a SUV o (upgrading things)

Price: 1.7m slightly negotiable

Contact me if interested on WhatsApp:
Vero8Vero 3 five 1.3 two8 7six

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Which kyn wahala be this?
John please just close eyes and give up, e don do.
[s]Like someone suggested close eyes open another account.[/s]
grin

It was shrewdmuse I made a mistake.
You can see screenshots below.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Johnchrix:

U haven't cleared yourself yet.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
So ICM now charges #200 flat rate on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and I learnt u need entry code to access Magodo now. Na wa o. Make una take note ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.