Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802950 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4631) (4632) (4633) (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Barbiturate:

I'm fine brother. Thanks for checking up on me. I appreciate. I've been busy with a brother's wedding prep. I'm the best man. I'm currently in Enugu.

If 5k no too small, pls send me ur aza via pm, make u buy pizza n soft drink for Easter smiley

Where's Barbiterate like dis? Since last week I've been searching finding looking for him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lush100:

Been wanting to ask about him but I forgot the moniker name.
Na ikejaman dey my head.

@Barbiturate,abeg hope u are good?

If yes holla, and go giveaway.
I pray you are

Thanks bro.

If 5k no too small, pls send me ur aza via pm, make u buy pizza n soft drink for Easter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
komodapson:

I miss barbie dieeeeeee...he speaks truth to power grin
I'm cock sure Barbie is doing well, maybe he has diversified because the hussle could be tiring...

Thanks bro.

If 5k no too small, pls send me ur aza via pm, make u buy pizza n soft drink for Easter

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
kanuisagoat:

At some point you still have to pamper and enjoy yourself.

If you had bought the Camry, it's out of the way and you can focus on other things.

I don't subscribe to changing cars every year though. Minimum I'll use a private car is 5 years. I buy cars I like and will enjoy driving for long no matter how much the car costs.

What I mean is, I don't do, I have 1m what car can I buy with 1m. Say I like a 2016 Audi A6, that's what I'm buying no matter how long it takes to raise the money.

And when I buy, I use for a very long time

A business man thinks differently from an office worker grin. The only thing I don't joke with is my families comfort. My Corolla serves me perfectly as my hussling car. When I hang booth and go into another business I can launch a big car for personal movements.
For now all funds is for investment and business, luxury later wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Does that mean you have a leaking hoist?
Oga felibenz will not kill person
grin

The oracle, oga feli has spoken. Who I go give like this to help me for the leaking HOIST?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

This car of a thing ehn Na wisdom e require.
Anybody wey intend to buy car for this hustle,
Forget pride, ego,
Go ahead and buy a manual car.
You go quick see front.
Since I bought my car the only thing I AV repaired twice is my AC, and it was due to the negligence of the former AC technician.
Also let me not 4get to say you also need luck in buying a good Nigeria used car.
As 4 me, I was lucky.
Car was bought brand-new by first bank,
I bought car at 58k mileage.
Currently car is at 70k mileage.
I service with Mobil xhp.

My advice: if you want to break even in this hustle avoid all this expensive 3million- 4million car.
How can u invest 4million and be getting 25k-30k weekly as a partner,
Are u mad or something (in portables voice).

I I get 3million God knows I will buy three manual cars, tune it up and triple my income.

That's it, for yourself u can buy manual...but not all Drivers can drive manual,
And even when u find the ones that can, they will still be in d hunt for an automatic car. So u will either be short of drivers or u will have to reduce rentals to entice them to stay.
That's my experience with a manual vehicle. I had to sell it off.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Felicity0001:

No ooo... Which kind highness be that?grin

This one na spiritual highness I swear down. Not for the faint hearted.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
davit:

Abeg anyone with a correct plug for roadworthiness renewal here? Just the referral. I'm willing to take my car for VIOs inspection. Thanks.

Dm me if u are around Ikeja, Berger, Ojodu, or Ogba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
I dey inside bolt , driver dey lament i use card grin na wa oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Barbiturate:

Thanks bro.

x3
Well done Sir. Thumbs up.

Erm Generalzod how far the competition na.
We no hear from u again.
Abi u secretly form another thread?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
eyinola:
I dey inside bolt , driver dey lament i use card grin na wa oooooooo

Lolz...u Sabi as e dey be na. grin
But since early cashout started I never mind whether u want to pay with visa card or master card again.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Crvrider:

Okay. Thanks. So today I got to work, parked at the car park but when i came back out to pick something in the car, lo and behold I saw a poddle of water on the floor--LEAK. I guess this answers the question to why I get an empty reservoir every now and then.

Na wa for u o...so u didn't bend down to see where water is coming out from? That was an opportunity for u to discover the source of the leak. Whether it is radiator cover, radiator body water pump or any of the 3 hoists grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

A business man thinks differently from an office worker grin. The only thing I don't joke with is my families comfort. My Corolla serves me perfectly as my hussling car. When I hang booth and go into another business I can launch a big car for personal movements.
For now all funds is for investment and business, luxury later wink

grin grin

With the way our exchange rate is going, if you cannot close your eyes to buy that Camry now, you will find it difficult buying any vehicle later on.

If 3.5m is too much to buy a 2009 camry now, 9m will be too much to buy a 2013 Camry in 4 years time since you will not want that particular camry again years from now.

That's what I meant when I said at some point, you will have to just buy and get done with it or you continue using the corolla till God knows when. There will always be one more business or one more property that will be a better use of that 9m in 4 years time.

Besides, how much enjoyment can you really get when you're old and above 60. How many years go con remain to enjoy. The time to enjoy that money is now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
pope191:

Where's Barbiterate like dis? Since last week I've been searching finding looking for him
Pope or arch diocese, I see what you did there.

We say make u sprinkle holy oil u talk say make person manage black oil but u quickly enter this thing after after evidence be like na good things.

Bro, prayer dey work,

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PJtech: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Barbiturate:

Thanks bro.

Afternoon boss... Pls buy me garri for lunch, hunger don hold me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PJtech: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Chaiiii

Who go buy me lunch like this... Hunger Don hold me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mehn..... We all should be careful and watchful o.

Rider ordered from an hotel and I went to pu straight. She communicated via the app, I called the registered number, a male pick up and said he didn't order for any ride. Number 1 red alert for me. I still waited for her
Next...

Rider: please do you cash
Me: No I don't have cash please
Rider: please your account number, someone wants to transfer to you for me, so you can help me withdraw
Me: � I don't have the ATM with me

She rant and I zoom off.

Me: (inside my mind) so na me Una go use as withdrawal for crime abi

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Barbiturate name is talk and do.....

No account hanging no story just straight to the point.

Thank you @Barbiturate I appreciate your kind gesture and journey mercy back to base...... More funds to your account..

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

Na wa for u o...so u didn't bend down to see where water is coming out from? That was an opportunity for u to discover the source of the leak. Whether it is radiator cover, radiator body water pump or any of the 3 hoists grin

I will carry out a radiator pressure test to determine the source of the leak. But talk true, to write HOIST dey hungry you, abi?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
pope191:

Barbiturate I've searched the whole of ikeja for you where have you been? grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Barbiturate:

I'm fine brother. Thanks for checking up on me. I appreciate. I've been busy with a brother's wedding prep. I'm the best man. I'm currently in Enugu.

If 5k no too small, pls send me ur aza via pm, make u buy pizza n soft drink for Easter smiley

Ha!! Baba 5 is even too big abeg 2k is okay for megrin me too ask of you ooh no forget me.

But wait oh, no be single men dey do best man that yr? Abi the level do n change??

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Crvrider:

The oracle, oga feli has spoken. Who I go give like this to help me for the leaking HOIST?

Abeg give 5k for pizza bikogrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
PJtech:

Afternoon boss... Pls buy me garri for lunch, hunger don hold me
Now now? You must be a regular here using another moniker to beg

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Crvrider:

This one na spiritual highness I swear down. Not for the faint hearted.

It will not high the godsgrin never!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sethtsadopp: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
About 30 mins ago I booked a bolt from Shoprite Jabi to Banex Plaza, Wuse 2 Abuja and asked him to deliver a PS5 Controller and a FIFA 22 Game CD to someone in Banex. He got to Banex and had some verbal altercation with the recipient without even seeing him at all. I told him I'll change the destination from the app so that he can return the item back to me which I will still pay for since it's a card trip. But he refused and instead held onto the item. He has refused to deliver it and has refused to return it to me. I called the customer care line to report this issue just now and they let me know it was wrong to use Bolt for delivery, I wasn't aware of this before but it's noted now. But then I have to retrieve my items from this driver as I consider this stealing. What can I do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
obinoral1179:
Barbiturate name is talk and do.....

No account hanging no story just straight to the point.

Thank you @Barbiturate I appreciate your kind gesture and journey mercy back to base...... More funds to your account..

Ha!! Guy come to DM let me tell u sth I haven't told you b4 about Mercedes Benzgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
kanuisagoat:

grin grin

With the way our exchange rate is going, if you cannot close your eyes to buy that Camry now, you will find it difficult buying any vehicle later on.

If 3.5m is too much to buy a 2009 camry now, 9m will be too much to buy a 2013 Camry in 4 years time since you will not want that particular camry again years from now.

That's what I meant when I said at some point, you will have to just buy and get done with it or you continue using the corolla till God knows when. There will always be one more business or one more property that will be a better use of that 9m in 4 years time.

Besides, how much enjoyment can you really get when you're old and above 60. The time to enjoy that money is now grin

Lolz...u r right but...I am Still young ooo grin
I never old like Mohammedson

By the that time, we go buy d reining latest car, muscle go don fade.
Me I no dey rush for this life. People wey join ogboni because of Peugeot 505 evolution and VW Beetles that year, where is d car now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Crvrider:

I will carry out a radiator pressure test to determine the source of the leak. But talk true, to write HOIST dey hungry you, abi?

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
sethtsadopp:
About 30 mins ago I booked a bolt from Shoprite Jabi to Banex Plaza, Wuse 2 Abuja and asked him to deliver a PS5 Controller and a FIFA 22 Game CD to someone in Banex. He got to Banex and had some verbal altercation with the recipient without even seeing him at all. I told him I'll change the destination from the app so that he can return the item back to me which I will still pay for since it's a card trip. But he refused and instead held onto the item. He has refused to deliver it and has refused to return it to me. I called the customer care line to report this issue just now and they let me know it was wrong to use Bolt for delivery, I wasn't aware of this before but it's noted now. But then I have to retrieve my items from this driver as I consider this stealing. What can I do?

You want to hide an information from a black man, put it into writing.

That's what you get when you fail to read terms and conditions b4 agreeing to many things.

How many times have we stated it here that Bolt is not a carrier service

How many times have we stated it here also that eating in the car while in a trip attracts a fine especially if the trip was a card trip and driver reports "Rider messed up my car". Uber can even go as far as blocking the rider if they refused to pay

But here in Nigeria we tend to abuse everything, insult drivers, text them soup things to buy from the market, give them gas bottle to go refill with their money then want to transfer to their account, turn drivers to automated teller mechine or pos or even the driver's car to a motel where they can have quickie without paying for room service.

My guy, sorry about your ordeal o, ignorance is not an excuse to the law so kiss your item good bye or go to shrine and ask the babalawo to do a charm for the driver to make him return your item. Send the pictures of you being in the shrine to him on WhatsApp weather he will return it. If he doesn't just forget about it.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Felicity0001:

It will not high the godsgrin never!!

This one na pkom for the gods and by the gods. So it will surely high the gods.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
sethtsadopp:
Sorry for that Bro, assuming you know you for talk say u forget items in his car.
But tell him you're reporting to bolt maybe that will scare him, don't tell him you have done so already.
By the way we also need to hear from his own side so we don't end up judging matters like pearl sorry bolt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Felicity0001:

Ha!! Guy come to DM let me tell u sth I haven't told you b4 about Mercedes Benzgrin
On civic mandate I stand....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4631) (4632) (4633) (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.