Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4858923 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) (4733) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
tobisunday:

Hahaha abeg I no get strength for una dragging here jare.... And what if u get a trip to agbara?? Accept or DECLINE?

Lolz...u no get strength but u dey engage further.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pls who has any info on Valve body for Elantra 2007? The price, whether to buy new or Tokunbo and any plug for it. Help out with the recommended transmission fluid for it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

No mind am the guy no get liver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Felicity001:

Weldon sir, we gat you cover.

How far with that fine Corolla you posted the last time... Do you mind sharing update on how the deal is going? Is it the same driver still driving the car or how e go?
Asking for a friend o

The car is still driving fine and the driver is maintaining the ride very well.
Owner has no issues at all.
Its been 10 good months for the driver & partner.
Thanks for asking bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

The car is still driving fine and the driver is maintaining the ride very well.
Owner has no issues at all.
Its been 10 good months for the driver & partner.
Thanks for asking bro

Nice 1! nice 1!! Nice1!!!

After now they'll say no good drivers in NL-Uber thread. I remember when you posted that fine car and I know some bad belle would be saying "this guy doesn't know what he's trying to get himself into.

It's good and I'm happy everything is going on well.

I wish them both success

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

I go like know ur opinion about that side incase I get trip there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wish I was the rider grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Someone said I should use RX 400Hybrid for Uber o! What do you think? Na maintenance go Kee person! grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
pope191:

Oga Pope, i no know say you black like this o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:
Someone said I should use RX 400Hybrid for Uber o! What do you think? Na maintenance go Kee person! grin grin

No even try am.

Just repair the Elantra and start work

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nifemi2020:

No even try am.

Just repair the Elantra and start work

Try am ke? The problem I have with the Elantra guy is that he wastes time.... I don't blame him though he's always at work and he wants to fix everything before giving to me. I don tire for am jare... I'm not even sure if he's ready to fix the gear...

Pls if anyone has any rental connect please chat me on 07026793486
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please comrade, anyone with useful information about the guy that claimed he would be importing some cars - (toyota to be precise) for ehailing so as to provide a steady source of income for his grandma.

E be like say him wan collaborate with @IFSHR or so...

Abeg shey the car never land grin
@Felicity over to you sir, seems have experienced a bit of amnesia on top the matter and I'm %100 sure, your memory is IOS compliant grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
komodapson:
Please comrade, anyone with useful information about the guy that claimed he would be importing some cars - (toyota to be precise) for ehailing so as to provide a steady source of income for his grandma.

@Felicity over to you sir, seems have experienced a bit of amnesia on top the matter and I'm %100 sure, your memory is IOS compliant grin
Una be comedians for hia. The guy come pose dey serious they engage men with Q&A’s!
Chai!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
mejai:

Una be comedians for hia. The guy come pose dey serious they engage men with Q&A’s!
Chai!!!
Na me burst his format.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Oga Pope, i no know say you black like this o

And u get plan to enter heaven like this grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Update
I called the guy today pretending to be from Indriver.
He just smile when I challenged him about his action.
Obviously, that's his way. And there are others like them.
Na to dey wait for alert sure pass now.

This is the idiot number 08163327644 Ebube on Indriver. A scammer to be avoided.
davit:
Lemme quickly. Drop this. Guys riders ain't smiling with fake transfers these days.

After wasting some money on parts yetserday, I decided to go online. Got this third party request on indriver. Picked a lady and on getting to the destination, she said she was doing transfer. I categorically told her that I wont let her leave until I see my alert. She agreed.

Gave her my account number and fiam she claimed she had done it. OK have you been debited she said know. We use same bank.

When she saw I was serious about seeing my alert before she leaves, she decided to call the guy that did the request.
That one collected my number too. Mins later he sent a screenshot of access bank app SUCCESS.

I asked for his debit alert, nothing.
Na so I changed am for her. Las las after about 30 mins, she said she would enter the compound to bring cash. Na so I enter the compound with her. She was shocked.

She brought out cash and still claiming the transfers went through and that the guy has even transferred twice. Oya debit alert. None.

When she noticed that I wasnt going to leave the compound and was already raising my voice, she gave me my money o. Till now, no alert either from her or the guy whereas I ve received different alerts today from other riders.

Most riders want to use drivers heads. Guys watch out for fake transfers.
See your alert before you move.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
pope191:

Women wey no like themselves
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Rx400 hybrid?? I like to c pictures of the car... Never seen it b4
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
komodapson:

That guy don raze since na him matter don cast... D guy format no enter as CIA, CID, DSS and Secret cults members on this group touch light him anus and found a lot of magots in it.

Like this like this now groundma and little girl are suffering from owu but it's like Tojah got them covered sha

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
tobisunday:

I go like know ur opinion about that side incase I get trip there

Except na better offline or a long trip on surge wey go enter 15k and above, nothing will take me to Agbara.
But u wey Satellite town na GRA for u, my opinion fit no sit well with u cos I haven't been inside satellite town in 3yrs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Felicity001:

Rx400 hybrid?? I like to c pictures of the car... Never seen it b4

It's exactly like the RX350s the started making it from 2005 till date. There's even RX450h too. Check online you'll see lots of review.

Edmunds.com stated the MPG of the RX400h is 31/27 - City/Highway and 26 combined. It's just maintenance that'll be an issue.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Wetin be ur own, na ur car?
What u should be worried is how much u will be able to deliver to d owner.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

Wetin be ur own, na ur car?
What u should be worried is how much u will be able to deliver to d owner.

I told him I'll deliver 30k weekly, I can go more than that but he said he'll think about it. Then he still has dealer plates on it. I don't think bolt will accept dealer plates
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Felicity001:

No mind am the guy no get liver

Leave am o I no get... See the way u drag that
something goat abi what was his moniker again... I was just laughing my wife think say I dey watch comedy ni

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

Except na better offline or a long trip on surge wey go enter 15k and above, nothing will take me to Agbara.
But u wey Satellite town na GRA for u, my opinion fit no sit well with u cos I haven't been inside satellite town in 3yrs

Try come around one of these days and see some changes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I told him I'll deliver 30k weekly, I can go more than that but he said he'll think about it. Then he still has dealer plates on it. I don't think bolt will accept dealer plates

Lastma dn make the hustle tire me sef... Before leaving the house my heart go just dey beat... That 30k wey I pay still dey affect me... I dey reason to drop the car for driver but people matter dey fear me I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

It's exactly like the RX350s the started making it from 2005 till date. There's even RX450h too. Check online you'll see lots of review.

Edmunds.com stated the MPG of the RX400h is 31/27 - City/Highway and 26 combined. It's just maintenance that'll be an issue.
You spend double of funds saved on hybrid fuel,on maintainance.

Once hybrid car begins either mechanical or electrical fault.. You go truly understand the slogan "so help me God".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
lagusboyyy:
You spend double of funds saved on hybrid fuel,on maintainance.

Once hybrid car begins either mechanical or electrical fault.. You go truly understand the slogan[b] "so help me God"[/b].

"So help me God" grin grin grin

Pearl said nothing concern me say no be my car grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
tobisunday:

Lastma dn make the hustle tire me sef... Before leaving the house my heart go just dey beat... That 30k wey I pay still dey affect me... I dey reason to drop the car for driver but people matter dey fear me I swear

Eeyah sorry brother. Gist us, weytin you do? Make we learn.

Your remittance is sure bro if you give me though. Make we test run for 1 week.
I'll chat you up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

All these epistle wey u put here, u no put evidence of your earnings. How much do U make?
All na SAKAMAJE!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Felicity001:

Women wey no like themselves

I doubt if women will like to pick a female driver.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) (4733) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.