Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735903 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) (4739) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Man's gonna recoup all he has spent so far and will spend for campaign. Nigeria's treasury will bleed and be sucked dry. The introduction of OWO MI DA louts across federal ministries, departments and agencies will be legendary. We're still complaining of corruption now, it will be a tip of the iceberg as to what will be experienced in his tenure.
Well, nobody really cares as long as it doesn't affect them or their families. We only cry when we fear it's going to touch us.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2022
kiyosaki1:
Tinubu probably didn't know you and his being presidrnt only benefits his close circles and their kins. I guess yoi are either yoruba or muslim and egp of a thing,apart from that nothing else.

Yes I'm Yoruba and a Christian. If you think that's why I'm supporting Tinubu so be it. Show me 1 igbo person on Twitter supporting Tinubu then I will take your comment seriously grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Good morning my people.
Please is coming out from Con-oil after buying fuel to connect jibowu under-bridge a one-way? This task force just arrest me there that I for one way. Has anyone here been in the mobile court for traffic offence before? Any useful information/advise would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Incorrect turning hence the use of one way situation. The mobile court will be lean. No go pay stupid money for bribe ooo. Las las mobile court no fit charge you pass 20k max. Just having evidence and i am sure they would have recorded you because them plenty for that place.
samobaba4u:
Good morning my people.
Please is coming out from Con-oil after buying fuel to connect jibowu under-bridge a one-way? This task force just arrest me there that I for one way. Has anyone here been in the mobile court for traffic offence before? Any useful information/advise would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2022
samobaba4u:
Good morning my people.
Thanks

Follow them talk like a man, speak the language they understand. At least ₦25k your car will be released to U sharp sharp. I am talking from experience brother

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2022
lanrexdo:
Incorrect turning hence the use of one way situation. The mobile court will be lean. No go pay stupid money for bribe ooo. Las las mobile court no fit charge you pass 20k max. Just having evidence and i am sure they would have recorded you because them plenty for that place.
The stress he would go through if he decide to go through mobile court no go be small thing, The verdict from the court might even come with community service, 3 - 6 months in prison, psychological and mental test and so on

If you can negotiate your way out, it's better

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2022
My people, my people ,make I greet una in Okorocha's voice grin abeg this driver scores app just reach my side this week ,I hv been using the old app all along , abeg how una dey cope? One yeye rider yesterday dey order dey cancel like say him dey fear my face ino just understand more than 5 times ,now bolt dey warn me for driver score, I dey ikoyi now request enter to mainland as i just start car rider cancel..na me say make riders dey cancel?

Pearl
Felicity
Pope
Make una give me update.. wetin be d %I go reach before dem block me? Make i know how to prepare mysef

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
lanrexdo:
Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
Follow them talk like a man, speak the language they understand. At least ₦25k your car will be released to U sharp sharp. I am talking from experience brother
Already in oshodi. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2022
samobaba4u:

Steadfast strength on this I wish you boss... this kind thing they touch me deeply. Just stay strong

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2022
eyinola:
My people, my people ,make I greet una in Okorocha's voice grin abeg this driver scores app just reach my side this week ,I hv been using the old app all along , abeg how una dey cope? One yeye rider yesterday dey order dey cancel like say him dey fear my face ino just understand more than 5 times ,now bolt dey warn me for driver score, I dey ikoyi now request enter to mainland as i just start car rider cancel..na me say make riders dey cancel?

Pearl
Felicity
Pope
Make una give me update.. wetin be d %I go reach before dem block me? Make i know how to prepare mysef

Wrong person to ask about Bolt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Pilots, is there any issue having tinted your car glass without permit or is there anyway I can get the permit despite the restrictions on the registration process?

Pls, kindly drop your view.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2022
samobaba4u:

. Take heart Bro. Is one the challenges of the business. I hope they won't tell you to buy back your car or Auction it. Next time you find yourself in this situation, settlement on the spot is better than going to station.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Olayetan:
Pilots, is there any issue having tinted your car glass without permit or is there anyway I can get the permit despite the restrictions on the registration process?

Pls, kindly drop your view.
Police don't issue tinted permit anymore. They have stopped it due to security reasons, if your car is follow come tinted don't bother yourself. IG told police officer to stop asking for tinted permit. I have number to give you to call if anyone stops you and ask for tinted permit.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
We are no longer moved by dashboard bro, the era of dashboard flaunting is gone. Achievements from the proceeds on Ehailing is what matters. Dashboard is not the real money. The real money is liquid cash in your bank account, your investment and your assets. Wake up and smell the coffee before you waste your precious time moving the entire Lagos with nothing to show for it. grin

Real talk my brother. 86k wey 30K na for fuel, 20K na for Bolt. Is that money what one should be flaunting as dashboard?

The aboki that sells orange in front of Terra Annex and many other places makes more than 10k daily with no formal education, zero running cost, no running kitikata round Lagos, fighting with prostitutes and low lives. How much he makes as profit from that, I can't tell but it will be substantial, way more than what a 3million Naira ehailing business brings daily to the table. Who's smarter?

That man truly needs to wake up. Poverty, oh sorry, Ehailing has made some people to lose touch with life and reality. When we talk, they will say we are jealous. Lol. Jealous of what exactly?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2022
pope191:

Wrong person to ask about Bolt.
lol, I just shoot them a mail, waiting for reply

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
Police don't issue tinted permit anymore. They have stopped it due to security reasons, if your car is follow come tinted don't bother yourself. IG told police officer to stop asking for tinted permit. I have number to give you to call if anyone stops you and ask for tinted permit.

It's not follow come actually so what can happen if I'm stopped...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Anguldi(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Good morning house, I want to do BOLT in jos,Plateau State. I will appreciate advice's and recommendations. I intend using a 2.4 liter 2AZ-FE 2003 Toyota Camry. Cheers

I just dropped vehicle for panel beating and painting job(full spray). AC gas is low, what type of gas should I use for refill.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Good morning comrades, I need a loan of 100k with interest.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
donbrowser:

You really mess up with this statement and your political knowledge is really shallow

You don't throw words of insults when having a debate or discussion that's not a good way to drive your points

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
I laugh in Spanish... Its well known that northerner controls the voting polls due to their population and illegality And The truth is that a core northerner will find it difficult to vote for a Christian not to say A Pastor even if he is best candidate... As long as Nigeria is concern, we are not yet ripe for all of this you are clamoring for and we might not be ready as long as religion/ethnic bias remains the basis for voting which the trend as at now, Promoting love and trust among ourself is first step and There is no Trust and Love even among people of same religion and ethnics... Therefore you are living in fallacy if you think osibanjo will gather same vote as tinubu in the north....
Pearl1910:

Party people will always put the interest of the party and their personal interest before and above the greater good. That's what u r displaying now.
There is nothing like northern base or southern base, but rather let's look out for someone who can or is more likely to make a change in this country.
Tinubu is only relevant in the SW if we want to go by what u r saying. So he still needs d party structure in other regions to make impact. So the same votes Tinubu will get is d same votes Osinbajo would have gotten in the general elections. It's still APcs votes, but Osinbajo would have had an added votes of youths and people who want to give him a chance unlike a Tinubu that only Yoruba and APc people want.
So if u ask me, Osinbajo would have gathered more votes than Tinubu if given the chance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Best on a script play but not in reality as Nigeria isn’t ripe for it....
Felicity0001:

Bro let's not derail the thread.
Same reason PDP handed over the flag to Atiku is same reason APC did to BAT otherwise, PO and Osibanjo would have been the best candidate to face each other

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Olayetan:

It's not follow come actually so what can happen if I'm stopped...
You'll be required to peel it off with your own hands.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stanobel: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
please if you can help me read and summerise it for me so it would be easy for people to understand me God bless you please help me out because i feel its long and people may get tired fast.. good morning guys pls am typing this with hurt and pain i dont even know how to start this i had said the story on fb but i have to being it here because i need help, pls ignore ny blunders i am just so pained..i am a young guy with a wife and a baby, when my wife was heavy i was still doing Uber with my honda city but it kept giving me serious issue so i sold it and then i saw a post online that hp elantra with 200k down payment so out of frustration i went there with my mec, he checked the car and then asked the owner which is like 62yrs old that the engine is smoking, instantly the owner became defensive and was like he just serviced the car so its the dirty thats the coming out so my mec said i can get the car then i paid the man then agreement..only for me to notice after three days that the pil has drastically gone down and the gear is giving issue then it consumes fuel badly so i called the man to tell him of my findings then he was pleading with me to manage it that his trying to get a loan from bank so he can put the car in order so i said ok i was still paying him his money every week because every small thing he will be shouting i need money go and work work and am like how can i work woth a car that is bad but i wanted him to see how commited i am sometimes i pay with my baby savings pending when he will repair the car, then when my wife gave birth i could not take the problem of the car anymore so i kept disturbing him because i do top oil every 3days and i buy 6k fuel anytime i work and i will still pay this man everyweek so one Thursday he followed me to know my place then we noticed the back shock was weak so he told me he would repair it then friday that is rush period in this business he kept disturbing me to being the car so they can repair it which is a lie i told him i will bring it but am working then this man started calling my guarantors that i want to run away with hia car and he will arrest me i now finally went to his place with my wife and 2weeks old baby immediately i got here he collected the key and started giving excuses that the car is dirty then i asked him does it expect it to be neat when i told him i was just coming from shagamu and it was because of his pestering call i had to come direct then he started saying i was the one that spoilt the engine and gear saying he can say i spoilt the car because my mec satisfied the car ok..i was pained i said how can you say such a thing when you were the one begging me then and always praying for me if i notice anything in the car and i tell him because i treated that car like my own..this man told me to leave the car in his compound so he can repair it for a week so i told him let me use it and drop my wife and child this man juat walked us out saying so i will run with his car, i cried that day i jad to use public bus to rwach house with my 3weeks old baby..after a week i called him back that whats the plan, hw said he cant give me the car after he repaired it himself and i asked ok my money nko he said his mot giving me anything that i should go and call my police that nothing will happen and his always saying he has a son that is in the army so nothing will happen..am just so pained because i felt his an elderly man so he would be open and truthful he saw how i have been suffering that's why he uses that to treat me bad because i have nobody to deag the case..mind you that car was spoilt by the first driver he gave and he confirmed it so he now used me to revenge...pls if anybody can help me drag this case i just need my money even if its half please because life has not been easy for both me my wife and baby i would have use even if is half of the money which is 100k to open small shop for my wife..the man is so wicked qnd heartless and anybody who calls him he will keep telling them different lies and his hiding under the fact that he has a son in the army so he is untouchable so he can get away with anything...pls anybody that can help me pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
It’s really sad to hear this.. May The Lord Comfort you.... Do you have evidence for the car engine and gear not in shape before you took it?? If No then you can’t prove you didn’t spoil it as that will be what the man will use against you that you spoilt his car and he will win
Stanobel:
Good morning guys pls am typing this with hurt and pain i dont even know how to start this i had said the story on fb but i have to being it here because i need help, pls ignore ny blunders i am just so pained..i am a young guy with a wife and a baby, when my wife was heavy i was still doing Uber with my honda city but it kept giving me serious issue so i sold it and then i saw a post online that hp elantra with 200k down payment so out of frustration i went there with my mec, he checked the car and then asked the owner which is like 62yrs old that the engine is smoking, instantly the owner became defensive and was like he just serviced the car so its the dirty thats the coming out so my mec said i can get the car then i paid the man then agreement..only for me to notice after three days that the pil has drastically gone down and the gear is giving issue then it consumes fuel badly so i called the man to tell him of my findings then he was pleading with me to manage it that his trying to get a loan from bank so he can put the car in order so i said ok i was still paying him his money every week because every small thing he will be shouting i need money go and work work and am like how can i work woth a car that is bad but i wanted him to see how commited i am sometimes i pay with my baby savings pending when he will repair the car, then when my wife gave birth i could not take the problem of the car anymore so i kept disturbing him because i do top oil every 3days and i buy 6k fuel anytime i work and i will still pay this man everyweek so one Thursday he followed me to know my place then we noticed the back shock was weak so he told me he would repair it then friday that is rush period in this business he kept disturbing me to being the car so they can repair it which is a lie i told him i will bring it but am working then this man started calling my guarantors that i want to run away with hia car and he will arrest me i now finally went to his place with my wife and 2weeks old baby immediately i got here he collected the key and started giving excuses that the car is dirty then i asked him does it expect it to be neat when i told him i was just coming from shagamu and it was because of his pestering call i had to come direct then he started saying i was the one that spoilt the engine and gear saying he can say i spoilt the car because my mec satisfied the car ok..i was pained i said how can you say such a thing when you were the one begging me then and always praying for me if i notice anything in the car and i tell him because i treated that car like my own..this man told me to leave the car in his compound so he can repair it for a week so i told him let me use it and drop my wife and child this man juat walked us out saying so i will run with his car, i cried that day i jad to use public bus to rwach house with my 3weeks old baby..after a week i called him back that whats the plan, hw said he cant give me the car after he repaired it himself and i asked ok my money nko he said his mot giving me anything that i should go and call my police that nothing will happen and his always saying he has a son that is in the army so nothing will happen..am just so pained because i felt his an elderly man so he would be open and truthful he saw how i have been suffering that's why he uses that to treat me bad because i have nobody to deag the case..mind you that car was spoilt by the first driver he gave and he confirmed it so he now used me to revenge...pls if anybody can help me drag this case i just need my money even if its half please because life has not been easy for both me my wife and baby i would have use even if is half of the money which is 100k to open small shop for my wife..the man is so wicked qnd heartless and anybody who calls him he will keep telling them different lies and his hiding under the fact that he has a son in the army so he is untouchable so he can get away with anything...pls anybody that can help me pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stanobel: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
AgentXxx:
It’s really sad to hear this.. May The Lord Comfort you.... Do you have evidence for the car engine and gear not in shape before you took it?? If No then you can’t prove you didn’t spoil it as that will be what the man will use against you that you spoilt his car and he will win

I don't have but when i posted the story on bolt group on Facebook people who know the man came out and said the same thing how they went there and notice the car was bad and all and it was before i took the car they had gone there..even his neighbor friend said the same thing about the man everyone was saying his a scam and wicked all he want is just money .....am just really painee because am really going through alot nothing is on me its just God how my wife and baby daughter that will soon be two months old are surviving i just need help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DeeOne98(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2022

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Felicity0001:

You don't throw words of insults when having a debate or discussion that's not a good way to drive your points

Where's the insult?

I said his political knowledge is shallow. If you say my automotive knowledge is shallow because I goof, I will accept. Check the statement and see if I'm wrong. How can someone say that Osinbajo that's a godson of Tinubu that's a political Dynasty in Africa will get more votes than his godfather? I was being lenient to say his political knowledge is shallow, I could have said he's politically naive.

I didn't insult him bro and if he feels insulted, I'm really sorry.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
eyinola:
lol, I just shoot them a mail, waiting for reply

Ohk boss... all the best.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pushng: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
��️�️Reach Potential Audience in Nigeria Unlock Access 2021 Nationwide Gsm Phone Numbers Database Sorted by States ,Local Government,Streets,Date of Birth,Make/Female, Occupational status.
����������
Excel Files Documents
✍️✍️✍️✍️�

Did you know that : SMS messages have a *98% Open rate compare to 20% of emails* ,48% of links in text messages are locked vs 2% to if emails and SMS messages have� *209%Higher response rate than phone emails or Facebook..*

��
Are You having Issues With Google Ad,Facebook , Instagram or you wish to take advantage of SMS Marketing to trend and reach out to perfect segments in Nigeria?

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️�
Learn From Basic With Detailed on e-Courses (Essential of Marketing, Introduction to Advertising,Ad Psychology,Segmentation targeting and positioning,marketing insights from A to Z 80 concepts every manager needs to know, buyer persona,Geo fencing location based Marketing,search engine marketing ,how to setup Google ad account ,Facebook ad manager account to run a profitable ad on Facebook across Instagram, WhatsApp business catalog Marketing,
Landing page marketing,solution to disabled /restricted issue,re- active your ad account manager Facebook ultimate guide to find profitable customers alternative payment solution to card declined or not verified issues for Nigeria advertiser.and other.

����
Connect With *Stephen Ayinde*
Founder & Market Intelligence Analyst
At:

https://push.com.ng

�️�️�����
For Free Marketing Strategy Call
You'll learn alot after 40 minutes WhatsApp call , containing everything above and below to audit .

We'll give you top line revenue of your digital marketing with few key takeouts to help improve your sales strength away.
Order For All e-Courses Material in single Folder With Fresh Inec 2021/2022 Gsm Phone Numbers database Sorted by streets, Names,Gender,Date of Birth , Occupation ,plus Nigeria elite And Business Contacts From various sectors Like Real estate,schools ,churches, construction, engineering and all work of life up 600,000 Entries For Just Only *N100,000.*
*Limited Slot 48Hours* ..
�����
Or Get Lagos , Ogun,Abuja And Oyo With e-courses folder at Cost of
N65,000..
���️����
Lagos Market Only N50,000.
�����
Abuja Market Only N20,000
��️���
For other Special request call or chat on
https:/2347034641008

Instagram:@campaign.ng
Facebook :airview business School

Best Regards
Stephen Ayinde.
https://push.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
donbrowser:

Yes I'm Yoruba and a Christian. If you think that's why I'm supporting Tinubu so be it. Show me 1 igbo person on Twitter supporting Tinubu then I will take your comment seriously grin

U r getting it all wrong. That's why we will never progress in this country. We r too divided to flourish.
It's not about tribe until they want to divide us. It should be about competence.
There are many Yoruba people that don't support Tinubu and there are many Igbo and SS people that would have supported Osinbajo even though he is a Yoruba man
But mehnnnn...it's hard to change ideology, so if u have set your mind to support someone just because of tribe, it is well. Go ahead.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) (4739) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.