Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767519 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4748) (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2022
pope191:

It is a sick world... when you guys pity for drivers on Indriver, sometimes I imagine how you guys survive with Bolt. You have to do 20k to atlas net 10k. If you see thro probably you will see the difference on surge day on Bolt is not really different from Indriver.
Of course I know, bolt will be doing drivers poppy.
Was only teasing you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2022
sandammy:
Abeg can I still chop this bonus to settle some of my debt with them or I should just give up?
Pls just give up
Bolt bonus is fraudulent sometimes.
Expecially in this your situation.

I had a bad experience sometimes ago
I was at 84% already, did 10 trips already, so I needed just one more trip to complete the completion rate, luckily a trip came in, I accept and complete the trip, I tell u bro my completion rate reduced to 75%.
Na vex I take go house that day

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
sandammy:

Thanks boss. For now it's just the rear lights, the passenger side pointers and the headlight. My dashboard light is on but gear selector like P,R,N,D... are not displaying. Also my fuel and temperature sensor guage is not showing again my speedometer and RPM not showing as well. I inserted key and the immobilizer is not flashing the green light.

NB. Fuel guage is reading but speedometer stuck at 0 airbag will not go off.

Some fuse has been affected, just get a good rewire to fetch out the affected fuse..Lord is your strength in this time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2022
sandammy:
All the helps I've been rendering drivers who needs helping in whatever way such as battery, jack or jump start cable, I actually got rewarded for them today. Alhamudullilahi.

Today that I'm off from work, make I hustle from 1 pm to 11Pm, last trip going to Chevron and hoping to meet up with bolt bonus conditions, so that I can start coming home since road for don free

It happened that 2 run girls I carry go one club for Ikoyi, changed destination to Chevron, as I was coming, I began to perceive the odour of a burnt rubber, asked these girls if they also perceive it, they said 'no', then I saw something like smoke because it was already to 11PM by then I was already on Awolowo road before that falomo roundabout.

Na so I parked and open door going towards my bonnet. Guess what I saw. Car was on fire around the headlight by the passenger side.

I wasn't aware that my attention was being called to the fire before I entered that Awolowo road because my windows were up.

immediately I saw the fire my mind just cut as no get fire extinguisher but I have 5 liter of water in my booth. Brought out the water and emptied it on the fire, by then I've quickly opened my bonnet. The fire no gree die even with the use of one of those small size extinguisher.

I thank God because one of the people telling me my car was on fire was a lady in security uniform and as she saw that we were trying to extinguish the fire, she quickly brought a bigger size of the fire extinguisher and quench the fire finally.

Imagine this had happened in a deserted area with no one to help. Person for rost inside car or loose the car to the fire.
Thank God 4 safety.
So what do u think might have caused it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Pls just give up

I was at 84% already, did 10 trips already, so I needed just one more trip to complete the completion rate, luckily a trip came in, I accept and complete the trip, I tell u bro my completion rate reduced to 75%.

Lolz...how can u drop from 84% to 75%.
U must have missed one trip in-between. Query urself, ur phone or ur network not Bolt.

U guys will skip trips or cancel the wrong way then turn around and say bonus is scam and fraudulent.

I don't joke with bonus, I dey chop am steady, cos even if I don't pursue it na still dsame daily target I go make, so it doesn't affect ur daily target. That bonus is 50% of my fuel for the day and if u continue daily, in a week u can accumulate 12-15k in bonuses. Minimum 10k weekly that's 40k a month. Tell me how that's a scam.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...how can u drop from 84% to 75%.
U must have missed one trip in-between. Query urself, ur phone or ur network not Bolt.

U guys will skip trips or cancel the wrong way then turn around and say bonus is scam and fraudulent.

I don't joke with bonus, I dey chop am steady, cos even if I don't pursue it na still dsame daily target I go make, so it doesn't affect ur daily target. That bonus is 50% of my fuel for the day and if u continue daily, in a week u can accumulate 12-15k in bonuses. Minimum 10k weekly that's 40k a month. Tell me how that's a scam.

Not every driver knows how to manipulate the system to attract the bonus.

1. Accept every request, good ride move, bad ride arrive and cancel after 3min. If rider calls say you are close by to deter them from canceling to avoid your activity score nose diving.
2. Lekki - VI shuttle will give your completed ride a boost.
3. If i am chasing a bonus i avoid shutting rabbit holes in sangotedo axis. i dont go beyond Abraham Adesanya.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Which car do you drive?
07' Civic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Thank God 4 safety.
Rewire said it's the ABS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Bammzzie:

Wow...thank God for life and u didn't loose the car as well, it's good to be good
Thank you. I'm so happy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2022
IFSHR:

Some fuse has been affected, just get a good rewire to fetch out the affected fuse..Lord is your strength in this time.
Okay boss. Will tell him. Said I need a replacement for the ABS module.

Some riders no get joy o. After we quench the fire and ended their trip. They didn't help in quenching o and if you see the way they tire race commot from car when I shouted fire'... I ended their trip and it was showing 1,600 one of the idiots was still trying to negotiate the price to 1,200 that they stood by mean and are not getting to their destination on time. People just started abusing her that will I be using the 1600 to fix the car. So selfish and mean. henceforth I'm not driving at night again conveying her type of hustlers

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2022
sandammy:
All the helps I've been rendering drivers who needs helping in whatever way such as battery, jack or jump start cable, I actually got rewarded for them today. Alhamudullilahi.

Today that I'm off from work, make I hustle from 1 pm to 11Pm, last trip going to Chevron and hoping to meet up with bolt bonus conditions, so that I can start coming home since road for don free

It happened that 2 run girls I carry go one club for Ikoyi, changed destination to Chevron, as I was coming, I began to perceive the odour of a burnt rubber, asked these girls if they also perceive it, they said 'no', then I saw something like smoke because it was already to 11PM by then I was already on Awolowo road before that falomo roundabout.

Na so I parked and open door going towards my bonnet. Guess what I saw. Car was on fire around the headlight by the passenger side.

I wasn't aware that my attention was being called to the fire before I entered that Awolowo road because my windows were up.

immediately I saw the fire my mind just cut as no get fire extinguisher but I have 5 liter of water in my booth. Brought out the water and emptied it on the fire, by then I've quickly opened my bonnet. The fire no gree die even with the use of one of those small size extinguisher.

I thank God because one of the people telling me my car was on fire was a lady in security uniform and as she saw that we were trying to extinguish the fire, she quickly brought a bigger size of the fire extinguisher and quench the fire finally.

Imagine this had happened in a deserted area with no one to help. Person for rost inside car or loose the car to the fire.
Thank God you didn't lose the car and damage wasn't much. Did you do a rewiring job on the car recently? Most times it's join join wire that causes fire under the bonnet.
This is late but for others that may find themselves in this situation someday, if you have money pay for the fire extinguishers used to help you save your car. This will encourage them to use it again if the situation arises

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Anguldi:
Good day guys, hw do u guys cope with security related problems. I spoke with two guys and was told DSS invited them for questioning.
They carried suspects on BOLTS undecided

Accepting transfers sometimes fit land person for Law enforcement radars. Some of them riders will send money to you from hacked account etc. Make luck no run against person.

Adura lo le se o.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2022
pope191:

About the chat thing maybe is the phone I use or they have upgrade.

For me the destination remain needless and why driving and focus on phone at same time? Be guided boss. Either trip come with area of LGA or not, at this level, as odd as the name of the street sounds is as good as not embarking on such trip. We don stop to they use map drive, maybe check best route sha.

Huh! Even if I'm heading home i always make use of the map. Indriver is good when you understand the traffic shift and trends so you may not need the map to move especially on Sundays.

The set destination is useful to me shall so I give it to them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CaesarVelli: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Guys, abeg wetin det happen? 2 hours online no trip. Is this normal?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
sandammy:

Thank God for life bro we thank God again and again, please always have at least two fire extinguisher in your trunk cos it could be you or some close by.

Same way a man's car would have burnt to ashes had I not have an extinguisher some years ago.

We'll are responsible for the safety of ourselves and everyone around us.

Thanks to God again

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Thank God 4 safety.
Told it's the ABS. Need to replace it as my D light is now blinking and the Airbag won't go off, ABS logo won't go off and handbrake light too.
ABS clip is no longer attached to the module. Passenger side headlight bulbs gone and will replace the housing itself once money dey. Not much burnt on the fender too. Just little respraying with auto paint

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
sandammy:

Thanks boss. For now it's just the rear lights, the passenger side pointers and the headlight. My dashboard light is on but gear selector like P,R,N,D... are not displaying. Also my fuel and temperature sensor guage is not showing again my speedometer and RPM not showing as well. I inserted key and the immobilizer is not flashing the green light.

NB. Fuel guage is reading but speedometer stuck at 0 airbag will not go off.

Ensure you give that car to a competent electrician to work it back to factory don't allow them do cut and join or bridge any fuse. Change every burnt wire, fuse and sucket with original and tokunbo parts.

If you want peace of mind follow this advice no matter the cost
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Pls just give up

When we dey tell una una no dey gree nawgrin bolt bonus na scam you guys should stop chasing it... We thank God he didn't lost his car chasing that useless bonus

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
stephenponti:

Not every driver knows how to manipulate the system to attract the bonus.

1. Accept every request, good ride move, bad ride arrive and cancel after 3min. If rider calls say you are close by to deter them from canceling to avoid your activity score nose diving.
2. Lekki - VI shuttle will give your completed ride a boost.
3. If i am chasing a bonus i avoid shutting rabbit holes in sangotedo axis. i dont go beyond Abraham Adesanya.

Some riders are devil agents, arrive naw when you've truely not arrived then see how they cancel b4 ur koro koro eyesgrin

Some times you won't be able to accept the incoming request no matter how hard you click on your phone screen, the next you c is "you did not answer" how is that supposed to be a network issue or your phone problem just at the edge of completion? Abi you won tell me say na village people?

Bro, I've been in this game for too long for anybody to convince me that bolt is not a scam.

Let them learn from Uber in how to operate campaign

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Felicity0001:

Ensure you give that car to a competent electrician to work it back to factory don't allow them do cut and join or bridge any fuse. Change every burnt wire, fuse and sucket with original and tokunbo parts.

If you want peace of mind follow this advice no matter the cost
Noted. Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HernanCortes: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
donbrowser:

Abi na. Na why me sef reason say some people suppose attend Open University convocation and see say their pápá age mates just dey graduate this year sef.

Background check is really important my brother.

You are a small boy

All the men here already know that you're a small boy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
HernanCortes:

You are a small boy

All the men here already know that you're a small boy

Which men in particular? grin grin

Methuselah gang

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
sandammy:

Some riders no get joy o. After we quench the fire and ended their trip. They didn't help in quenching o and if you see the way they tire race commot from car when I shouted fire'... I ended their trip and it was showing 1,600 one of the idiots was still trying to negotiate the price to 1,200 that they stood by mean and are not getting to their destination on time. People just started abusing her that will I be using the 1600 to fix the car. So selfish and mean. henceforth I'm not driving at night again conveying her type of hustlers

Lol.... This is why I always say no loyalty in this game. Any rider wey do anyhow go see anyhow.

On Sunday I got a trip from unilag road to lekki phase 2.

Got to PU it was two guys, and they hooped into the car with the younger sitting in front seat.
The oldest at the back seat went on by saying, weldone chief, we first go to fola agoro to PU somebody b4 proceeding to lekki, now start the ride".

All the while I was still parked listening to him as he spoke arrogantly when he finished I lowered my rear mirrow to his face and with a straight face I asked him did you include the stop to your trip?

He responded how do you mean?

I cancelled and asked him to request again and the taught how it's done. Then we moved. Didn't bother negotiating offline because of his antecedence. And thank God I didn't.

We spent about 5min b4 she came out of the.makeup shop.

Just behind yaba tech gate on our way to lekki I hard a flat tire, pulled over and asked them to highlight so I can change to my spare tire. The guy asked me to end the ride that they can't wait.

I tried but later discovered my data had just ran out, I was expecting it b4 now. After subbing I noticed I've to restart my phone b4 I will be able to end trip... My new phone can take several minutes to restart so I say let me use that time to replace my tyer.

I quickly did but this guy has asked his gf to order another ride, the big daddy guy arrived quickly and was waiting.

After I was done I told them we can go since I've already replaced it. B4 the bf could say a word the gf started ranting and spilling trash from her mandibles... I just looked at her with an epic look, went into my car, picked up my phone and ended the ride. Amount N2,200.

The other driver was asking me what happened, I just tell am you no get eyes? abi na crime to have flat tire again?

The price choke the guy.

So you see? All these riders don't have conscience at all. Just do you job and collect your money no time

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
sandammy:

I think your bonnet rod touched your battery terminals, I might be wrong though. Similar thing happened to me, but I caught mine on time, happens to be the rod. Try and get a fire extinguisher, it is a very important tool in a car. Thank God for your life and car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
CaesarVelli:
Guys, abeg wetin det happen? 2 hours online no trip. Is this normal?
Check your balance, if it is negative and above 8k,then you have been restricted to card trip.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
deedee44:

Thank God you didn't lose the car and damage wasn't much. Did you do a rewiring job on the car recently? Most times it's join join wire that causes fire under the bonnet.
This is late but for others that may find themselves in this situation someday, if you have money pay for the fire extinguishers people used to help you save your car. This will encourage them to use it again if the situation arises

My brother people are wicked and lack conscience in this country. The man I helped to put off fire in his car in PH years ago promised to replaced it the next day, 3days after I saw him hustling with the same car that the entire fuse box, MAF and other components was burnt. Other days I saw him driving pass without even coming to say oh please oh at least give a reason.

I just SMH and chuckled.

Just that I can't stand and watch somebody else's car burning without doing anything about it when I've an extinguisher in my trunk, if not doing good for some people is not worth it.

I later spent about 3k+ replacing that extinguisher... D tin pain me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
ksmart027:

I think your bonnet rod touched your battery terminals, I might be wrong though. Similar thing happened to me, but I caught mine on time, happens to be the rod. Try and get a fire extinguisher, it is a very important tool in a car. Thank God for your life and car.
Nope, it wasn't the rod. I have sorted that one out long time before now. No matter how I enter potholes or gallops, it can never come out from the new house I provided for it with the help of my radiator cap. Once I close bonnet, I'm sure it give it extra trapping.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CaesarVelli: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
ksmart027:

Check your balance, if it is negative and above 8k,then you have been restricted to card trip.

Yeah, I figured eventually. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
wink

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
sandammy:

Nope, it wasn't the rod. I have sorted that one out long time before now. No matter how I enter potholes or gallops, it can never come out from the new house I provided for it with the help of my radiator cap. Once I close bonnet, I'm sure it give it extra trapping.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have succeeded in cancelling two of orchid requests, I know it's not their faults the road is in a deplorable condition.
But let us all be feeling the heat, maybe we'll get sense One day.
Assuming they are not too comfortable with the condition of the road as residents it won't get this bad, a lot estates springing up on that axis yet no road.
Developers will be telling client it's opposite Chevron bla bla just to sell market yet no road, I know if it continues maybe they will tag those responsible so something can be done

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
ReadaDream:
wink

The chat box is working for both rider and driver now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4748) (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), Nezzjnr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.