Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749684 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4779) (4780) (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
BAZ001:

You too see am ?
Maybe Felicity001 knows something we don’t know grin

Baz and nifemi2020 make una drop me down ooh abeg I no wear pant oohgrin na Afro musician my eyes dey see oh not Black Afro Migrant ogringrin I don't know what my eyes no dey gree c well... Pope! Abi na old age? grin

This nifemi2020 enh... Na so you and yeyegbami take out baz001 for trouble last year ooh grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
dru23:

[b]And I will double whatever u donate . plus I will donate my own personal contribution

[b]

No oga! Wait first... I don't understand this line abeggrin

You'll double what ever I contribute and still make your own contribution?

Is this a kinda competition or contest? I don't get it?

Bros you've made a good suggestion which is after Vikings came up with it by tagging me and pearl1910 so why making it look like i can't be trusted or in anyway can't contribute to the young man? What exactly are your trying to articulate? I don't get you.

Anyways, I won't allow you steal this moment so we loose focus on our engender of rasing one of us because like you posted earlier no one knows tomorrow, it could have been me, your or one of your drivers.

So let's move

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

Okay, cos u can't be doing contribution with people u don't know. And curbing scams and people taking advantage of others it's necessary u can verify those welfare needs before raising the cash.

Regarding Tgiirl it's not a bad idea at all. I will setup a thread or a Whatsapp group for that. Let's for ones use this our cruise and gbas gbos for something good.

My thoughts exactly... People claim to be silent readers but only comment when they need help or run into trouble.

I think we should create a WhatsApp group for those of use here be Lagos or Abuja or Benin or IB provided you're an active member here you're qualify to be a member by so doing we'd already curb out scam

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tgiirl:

Health wise, we are fine now. My wife is currently looking for another job now,

I am waiting for my legs bone to be fully heal to bear weight. My next appointment is in August. I hope the physio can then help me on standing on my feet by then.

I am really tired of sitting and sleeping in one place. However we thank God life and will never forget this testimony

Hmm... I can imagine! It is well my brother... But please what ever the case maybe don't go back to driving when you've finally back on your feet

I believe you're maximizing this period to learn an IT skills with one of those online sites shared here some time ago. This is a good time since you've all the time to learn with no kids disturbing.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Viking07:
This underscores the importance of belonging to at least a small group, in times like this your colleagues can/should be able to help. I remember when my wife put to bed, I got almost 100k from total strangers I’ve never met before all because we belong to the same telegram group, I got another contribution again from the WhatsApp group. cheesy

I’d like to appeal to any driver who doesn’t belong to any group, even the Bible says don’t ignore the gathering of your brethren (Hebrews 10:25). Join a telegram/WhatsApp group, if there’s non, create one and invite others. Your battery fit die for road, lastma fit hold you one day, when you post in the group men will turn up.

Well, Nairaland is a group and I believe it will work here too.
@Pearl1910, I don’t think there’s need of creating a WhatsApp group or a new thread? Unless someone is willing to go visit him physically? If not I’d suggest he posts his account number, let’s set the ball rolling.

Tgiirl na me just send you messages on WhatsApp. smiley

Guess your eyes just got cleared from what you took. When you come online and start quoting names in the name of trust. Gosh! The rest must've had questionable characters I guess. Sometimes you guys talk without proper processing of thoughts, unapologetic on that. Who told you Pearl1910 is a driver to say the least. Even some of the drivers here don't know the handler, but for what it worth, you guys should learn how to throw words, unless it is for banter.

The last I knew about giving, it is best served from anonymous, let him provide his account number and let anyone who is willing to give do the needful with less noise or ado. All these I'll pay double, cruise or vanity on someone's predicament provoke tots.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
pope191:

Guess your eyes just got cleared from what you took. When you come online and start quoting names in the name of trust. Gosh! The rest must have heard questionable characters I guess. Sometimes you guys talk without proper processing of thoughts, unapologetic on that. Who told you Pearl1910 is a driver to say the least. Even some of the drivers here don't know the handler, but for what it worth, you guys should learn how to throw words, unless it is for banter.

The last I knew about giving, it is best served from anonymous, let him provide his account number and let anyone who is willing to give do the needful with less noise of ado. All this I'll pay double, cruise or vainity on someone's predicament provoke tots.
Okay, no vex. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pearl1910 vs Felicity0001, if any of you can visit him, it’d be nice. Dunno na only two of una get my respect for here. cheesy I don’t want to believe all y’all do on this thread is fight and argue all day.

@Tgiirl, over to you. Post account number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
pope191:

The last I knew about giving, it is best served from anonymous, let him provide his account number and let anyone who is willing to give do the needful with less noise of ado. All this I'll pay double, cruise or vainity on someone's predicament provoke tots.

Seconded!!

@ Tgiirl (I hope I got the moniker right) pls simply post your aza details because I don't think I even have time.to go about creating a thread i.e even if I know how to selfgrin

If I don't have to give I can help tag people of good will I know will gladly so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Felicity001:

My thoughts exactly... People claim to be silent readers but only comment when they need help or run into trouble.

I think we should create a WhatsApp group for those of use here be Lagos or Abuja or Benin or IB provided you're an active member here you're qualify to be a member by so doing we'd already curb out scam
Supported!!! A telegram group would be GREAT. It is unlimited and members can still maintain their anonymity.

Please add me ooo. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
@Tgiirl, Your story is so heartening, makes me remember how i almost died on third mainland bridge, please kindly post your details I'm willing to support you. May the Lord comfort you and restore your health speedily Amen.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Felicity001:

Hmm... I can imagine! It is well my brother... But please what ever the case maybe don't go back to driving when you've finally back on your feet

I believe you're maximizing this period to learn an IT skills with one of those online sites shared here some time ago. This is a good time since you've all the time to learn with no kids disturbing.

Yes, I'm working on coding to became a full stack developer. I ve learnt html, css, and javascript. And now practicing . But light is terrible here. And running generator is too costly for me without an income
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Viking07:
Okay, no vex. smiley

Anger is not that cheap... purpose is paramount.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Viking07:
Supported!!! A telegram group would be GREAT. It is unlimited and members can still maintain their anonymity.

Please add me ooo. cheesy

Ohh... I don't want to download that app jhoor... A lot of people have added me already and me don't know how to read plenty mgs I still can't explain the love I've for thread that even if it's 10 unread pages I'll read to the present page.

Ok so one can hide his or her contact on telegram? It's okay...

Pearl1910 my oga at the topgrin is on it and we are still delibrating the best way to raise fund for tgiirl but I ask myself, what exactly are we raising money for this young couple for? To eat? Buy a laptop, pay his hospital bill or start a new business or learn a new skill?

Mind you he only seek our advice on weather to go to court and not financial assistance but like we are know even the man who is able to work in Nigeria still need financial help let alone tgiirl who hasn't been able to stand on his feet since Sept last year. Off course he needs help financially but to me not only to keep body and soul but to also start up his new home with sth good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tgiirl:

Yes, I'm working on coding to became a full stack developer. I ve learnt html, css, and javascript. And now practicing . But light is terrible here. And running generator is too costly for me without an income

Good!!!

My Oga at the top has called you and we are delibrating so hold on for his directives b4 any move okay.

So now I'd like to ask in what area do you need our help outside advice because like you know no free money anywhere unless from our American uncle who is ready to double our total contributiongrin the guy get money ooh I sweargrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Felicity001:

Really? I can't remember any contribution from him... Though the guy needs help now that's what matter the most

I'm one of the most active here 2018/2019. Until alot of guys were against me posting my earnings then. Before reducing my activities here and just read mostly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Felicity001:

No oga! Wait first... I don't understand this line abeggrin

You'll double what ever I contribute and still make your own contribution?

Is this a kinda competition or contest
? I don't get it?

Bros you've made a good suggestion which is after Vikings came up with it by tagging me and pearl1910 so why making it look like i can't be trusted or in anyway can't contribute to the young man? What exactly are your trying to articulate? I don't get you.

Anyways, I won't allow you steal this moment so we loose focus on our engender of rasing one of us because like you posted earlier no one knows tomorrow, it could have been me, your or one of your drivers.

So let's move

Oga driver ... Legged Benz...... U no fit read again

Example:
If you contribute 5k I will double it with making it 10k .. I will than add my own additional contribution......

We rise by lifting others.... This is the time to come through for ur own people...

There is no competition anywhere.. Am trying to ginger people for a good cause

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Not sure if dru still sells synthetic oil. Missed our arguments back then. It is well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
dru23:

Example:
If you contribute 5k I will double it with making it 10k .. I will than add my own additional contribution......

We rise by lifting others.... This is the time to come through for ur own people...

Things are hard for me, no doubt.

But I won't want it to cause issue among us. Please.

I really appreciate all your kind intentions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tgiirl:
Not sure if dru still sells synthetic oil. Missed our arguments back then. It is well.

Bro how far .. I read about your accident , I feel really bad .......

Am trying to setup a Gomefund for you ... Am hoping your colleagues will come through for you .....

Pearl1910 should get in touch with you and set it up on the uber thread.......

I want people to contribute openly so that there is accountability ........ The more we can ginger people to chip in the better .............

In tough times God will reveal our true friends.......

So am encouraging the uber driver community to join hands.....

Lets stay in touch.. I will get ur number from Pearl1910 .......

Stay bless bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tgiirl:

Things are hard for me, no doubt.

But I won't want it to cause issue among us. Please.

I really appreciate all your kind intentions.

Don't worry about it .. Let pearl 1910 set it up ... I alone can't do it ....

Strength in numbers ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Felicity001:

Nice suggestion by dru23... How do we create this GoFundMe account on NL so it won't be limited to only those reading this here atleast well meaning Nigerians will also assist and what ever that is raised can also be used to assist other Uber drivers that are having similar situation as like him.

Pearl1910 what do you think?

Let Pearl1910 set up a thread.. So that we can openly see it .. It will encourage others to contribute .. We need to set an example........

This is a big forum that millions of people read each day.. We can pull in more money from within and outside the thread.......

Just like fundraising ..... Fundraising is always open to the public ... It allows more resources and more funding to come in .......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
dru23:

Bro how far .. I read about your accident , I feel really bad .......

Am trying to setup a Gomefund for you ... Am hoping your colleagues will come through for you .....

Pearl1910 should get in touch with you and set it up on the uber thread.......

I want people to contribute openly so that there is accountability ........ The more we can ginger people to chip in the better .............

In tough times God will reveal our true friends.......

So am encouraging the uber driver community to join hands.....

Lets stay in touch.. I will get ur number from Pearl1910 .......

Stay bless bro

Thank you. GOD BLESS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Adetomiwa Tayo
Gtbank

FB: Ty tomiwa
Twitter: Teewhytomiwa

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
All my back, hands and legs hurts so badly!

This na just for a while.

No one should ever think or take this and a long term goal because na arthritis go be your pal while you making money.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
lanrexdo:
All my back, hands and legs hurts so badly!

This na just for a while.

No one should ever think or take this and a long term goal because na arthritis go be your pal while you making money.

Lmao the first few times I drove on bolt ehn it was like I was beaten with 2 by 2 the previous night.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tgiirl:

I'm one of the most active here 2018/2019. Until alot of guys were against me posting my earnings then. Before reducing my activities here and just read mostly

Hahaha.... One thing I won't do is throw away my joy or anything that makes me happy simply because of the opinion of people. Though it's also good to try and see things from other side of the coin and also take necessary advice and adjustment but staying away from people you know are important to you. So staying away was never a right decision.

Though sometimes it's good to stay away from a group but staying away totally is dangerous.

Take for instance, radautoworks now... She staying away totally might be good for her brand but I tell you since I stopped reading from her her brand name is gradually fading away from my mind. unlike then I used to at least sound her brand to a customer every day but since she stopped commentinf here I can't remember the last I talked about her brand to a rider let alone take a car there I just felt she'd left us behind sad

Out of sight they say is out of mind.

So try to be here once once even if not always.

That's why I like baz001 and dru23 they may not have any business to do here but who knows in the future

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
dru23:

Example:

Okay I'm not contributing anything because I have plenty money at the moment so could you kindly make physical contribution of 1m naira because I'd had the intention of making a contribution of 500k b4 an urgent need came up yesterday... One of my p**m o*l t***k had accident thank God no one died only hospital bill.

I can't detact to you what you should contribute so even if na 1k that will be 1m and 1kgrin send money to pearl1910 pls

Thank you and God bless you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tgiirl:
Adetomiwa Tayo
Gtbank

FB: Ty tomiwa
Twitter: Teewhytomiwa
Please we need 10 persons to contribute just 2000 naira ONLY. No need for unnecessary noise.

I will start.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Viking07:
Please we need 10 persons to contribute just 2000 naira ONLY. No need for unnecessary noise.

I will start.

Weidone Sir.

Please contact me on 08118193788.

I have done the necessary investigations and the story adds up, the gentle man is genuine.

Contributions can be made to his account number without fear of scam or deceit.

Feel free any amount u have, nothing is too small nothing is too big.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

Weidone Sir.

Please contact me on.

I have done the necessary investigations and the story adds up, the gentle man is genuine.

Contributions can be made to his account number without fear of scam or deceit.
Thank you for your efforts. I’ll send a message asap. smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Viking07:

I will start.

THANK.
2000 RECIEVED
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tgiirl:

Health wise, we are fine now. My wife is currently looking for another job now,

I am waiting for my legs bone to be fully heal to bear weight. My next appointment is in August. I hope the physio can then help me on standing on my feet by then.

I am really tired of sitting and sleeping in one place. However we thank God life and will never forget this testimony

So so sorry for what you have been through..May God, in his mercy replenish all..What kind of Job is madam looking for; what was she doing before now..A little info will help..We can be of help too. You can DM if you want it that way. Get well sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4779) (4780) (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.