Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768820 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrjaydee:

Okay.. I just sent him an email, waiting for his reply.

First, there should be an Agreement like how many days for the challenge, which app to use, and any other information needed.

I love this type of challenge grin

Modified....

Cheerful has responded and he's ready!

What are the challenge rules??
Cc tojah pope

Days of challenge:

Monday August 1
Tuesday August 2
Thursday August 4
Friday August 5
Saturday August 6
Sunday August 7

App for Cheerfulgiver : Indriver only
App for Pearl1910: Bolt only.

Total highest net earner wins.

10k from cheerfulgiver
10k from pearl1910
10k from donfortune

Winner takes all.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Days of challenge:

Monday August 1
Tuesday August 2
Thursday August 4
Friday August 5
Saturday August 6
Sunday August 7

10k from cheerfulgiver
10k from pearl1910
10k from donfortune

Winner takes all.

Signed

Indriver Trips can be vetted on demand to ensure they were fulfilled. Cos on Indriver u can accept trip and end it. and d fare will reflect as if it was completed even though u didn't do the trip.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
So how come with all the calculations, I still make higher than bolt?

I guess it's a mystery no one can really understand. I'm not disputing the fact that you make such huge amount on Indriver, even with the way I see drivers rush to pick rides. Only you know your strategy. Even if you say you make 1 mil a week with Indriver, I still won't dispute. The monies you quote are yours. I can't make 2k and say I make 200k. I'll be deceiving myself.

Anyways, thanks for the replies. I go wait till Friday for bolt. I was suspended for 2 days

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Days of challenge:

Monday August 1
Tuesday August 2
Thursday August 4
Friday August 5
Saturday August 6
Sunday August 7

10k from cheerfulgiver
10k from pearl1910
10k from donfortune

Winner takes all.

Gross or Net?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

Signed

Indriver Trips can be vetted on demand to ensure they were fulfilled. Cos on Indriver u can accept trip and end it. and d fare will reflect as if it was completed even though u didn't do the trip.
and bolt trips?

Complain Don dey enter.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
lakoomoyi:

Gross or Net?
Net
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Days of challenge:

Monday August 1
Tuesday August 2
Thursday August 4
Friday August 5
Saturday August 6
Sunday August 7

10k from cheerfulgiver
10k from pearl1910
10k from donfortune

Winner takes all.

If you win, my 10k is yours.
If Pearl wins, he will have to call another name here that I'll gift the money.

Unless he brings Gabrinchi into the challenge, to help redeem his image.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Days of challenge:

Monday August 1
Tuesday August 2
Thursday August 4
Friday August 5
Saturday August 6
Sunday August 7

10k from cheerfulgiver
10k from pearl1910
10k from donfortune

Winner takes all.

Pearl are you game?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrjaydee:

Pearl are you game?

He has started his corner-corner lifestyle already.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Net

Hope you know that Pearl is a night crawler?
He works over night.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
donfortune48:

Hope you know that Pearl is a night crawler?
He works over night.
I know everything he knows about bolt.

I have also calculated his next moves

He started late on Monday and Tuesday. Highest he would have made is 60k for those two days. He has 4 days left. Highest he can gross in 4 days is 220k. Thurs - 50k Fri - 50k Sat - 60k Sun 60k. Plus bonus is another 12k if he meets up. His gross total for this week cannot be more than 292,000.

His net therefore will have to be about. 222,000.

If his weekly net is less than 200k, he loses.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrjaydee:

First, there should be an Agreement like how many days for the challenge, which app to use, and any other information needed.

Modified....

Cc tojah pope

Healthy competition, positive vibes all the way. Loving it.

I dey with Cheerfulgiver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThatNiccur:

I dey with Cheerfulgiver

I dey with Gabrinchi. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'm betting on the fact that you can't make 60k on bolt on a Saturday and unless he finds a way to stay awake for the next 144 hrs without blinking, and grossing 232k while at it, he's done for.

232,000 divided by 144 hrs means that he unfailingly has to make 1612 ngn per HR cumulatively.

I've done more than that before but there was surge 24/7

I doubt he has even done the numbers I've done on bolt.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThatNiccur:

I dey with Cheerfulgiver
wont let you down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
donfortune48:

I dey with Gabrinchi. grin grin
Gabrinchi no gree join the competition because he's already in the competition. Smh

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
dav1002:

Gabrinchi no gree join the competition because he's already in the competition. Smh

You're a wise man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

I know everything he knows about bolt.

I have also calculated his next moves

He started late on Monday and Tuesday. Highest he would have made is 60k for those two days. He has 4 days left. Highest he can gross in 4 days is 220k. Thurs - 50k Fri - 50k Sat - 60k Sun 60k. Plus bonus is another 12k if he meets up. His gross total for this week cannot be more than 292,000.

His net therefore will have to be about. 222,000.

If his weekly net is less than 200k, he loses.

lolz...
All this is assuming u will make 40k per day right.
U don do make d challenge no sweet again. Now we know how d movie ends. Any need to still watch am?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

lolz...
You're wise.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
eyinola:
can one actually gross 150K on indriver?

I did approximately N120k some weeks back as it was my only active app, it is possible but quite time consuming.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

lolz...
U don do make d challenge no sweet again. Now we know how d movie ends. Any need to still watch am?
Are you chickening out? Scared of losing, maybe? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Someone so overconfident of bolt being better than indriver should take pearl's place...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Are you chickening out? Scared of losing, maybe? grin

If I recall, u said, "no plenty talk, put your money where your mouth is"

All these your human psychology wey u go learn will not work on me grin

I think u just want me to say I no do again make u say "okpe ooo" grin
Cos in all these analysis its Indriver that doesn't have assurance even if u r ready to work 25hours a day.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Viking07:
As an ex banned by bolt comrade, trussssst me I know that feeling. Congratulations. cheesy

Thanks braaaaa!!!! grin grin

Yeah the feeling is waay different, but I still love indrivers low commission though.

May God bless our hustle and teach us self discipline, amen!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npala(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don't see any reason why you should compete about this. It's going to stress you and who are you trying to impress.

It's not worth it. The only worthy thing of note is the tips dropped about indriver. Nothing else.

Work when you want to work and SAY NO to unnecessary competition.

Pearl1910:

If I recall, u said, "no plenty talk, put your money where your mouth is"

All these your human psychology wey u go learn will not work on me grin

I think u just want me to say I no do again make u say "okpe ooo" grin
Cos in all these analysis its Indriver that doesn't have assurance even if u r ready to work 25hours a day.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abeg gurus, make Una advise me .
My drive shafts, I think both legs are making jingling sound any time I'm on speed and need to slow down, I will hear this sound like metal being pull apart and once I press my gas it will engage again.

Initially I didn't know what it was until I did a physical inspection and shakes the shaft on the driver side which seems to be making the sound. Lo and behold! The rod is shaking and not firm. I checked the other leg too, also not firm.

I've decided to change them but I want to know if I should buy new one or used. Which is better for this kind of replacement. Car is the 8th gen civic
Cc Pearl1910
Cc Readadream
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
sandammy:
Abeg gurus, make Una advise me .
My drive shafts, I think both legs are making jingling sound any time I'm on speed and need to slow down, I will hear this sound like metal being pull apart and once I press my gas it will engage again.

Initially I didn't know what it was until I did a physical inspection and shakes the shaft on the driver side which seems to be making the sound. Lo and behold! The rod is shaking and not firm. I checked the other leg too, also not firm.

I've decided to change them but I want to know if I should buy new one or used. Which is better for this kind of replacement. Car is the 8th gen civic
Cc Pearl191..0
Cc Rea..dadream
You may not be able to get original part if you buy new one.

From your explanation, I'm guessing the issue is from the tripod joint in the inner shaft cup. Just buy Toks.

Image attached.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Npala:
I don't see any reason why you should compete about this. It's going to stress you and who are you trying to impress.

It's not worth it. The only worthy thing of note is the tips dropped about indriver. Nothing else.

When small change is involved?
He rather die than commit suicide.

Someone that disguised just to chop 2k?
Na 10k you want make him leave?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Npala:

I don't recall asking for your opinion.
The competition isnt to show which App is better.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrjaydee:

Modified....

Cc tojah pope

Boss you are taking Pearl serious, I have been silently observing.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npala(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Driving is hard work especially when you drive long hours.

2k or not. He is one of us and we should move on from that.

Kindly pocket your 10k abeg.

donfortune48:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
donfortune48:

How can you tell if he is the owner of the dashboard. Someone that can trick with different account, will go any length to do same. He can't be trusted.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), Fibel(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.