Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745496 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2018
entparrot:

The one I know I won't shut up and you can't shut me up.

Did you see me reply the post about automatic or manual compressor, why cc me?

I'm not stopping u from charging any diagnosis fee, not my problem.

My problem with u, is the greediness in u, pretending to help, but actually looking for 10k diagnosis.

Why are you ignoring my question about breaking down your own diagnosis? (what you actually intend doing) since you are so sure my idea won't work.

10k for diagnosis is his mode of operation... he can't come and explain it to you.

You are a lawyer .. Do u write agreement for free?

He is able to quantify his skills set, if u like it use it, if u don't it's no big deal.

Have you checked other threads why he gives free consultation?

Why do we manage cars on uber and collect a fee? Simple, we have been able to manage a skill set.

Every body is guilty of selling a skill set . Abi how person go chop again grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if you do not know it, you should shut up!

My standards will not change because I contribute on this thread.

I am yet to force anyone to use my service.

You don't find me splashing my number upandan saying bring your cars to my workshop.

I am here for uber related business.

I charge for diagnosis.

I will not stop charging for it.

entparrot:

The one I know I won't shut up and you can't shut me up.

Did you see me reply the post about automatic or manual compressor, why cc me?

I'm not stopping u from charging any diagnosis fee, not my problem.

My problem with u, is the greediness in u, pretending to help, but actually looking for 10k diagnosis.

Why are you ignoring my question about breaking down your own diagnosis? (what you actually intend doing) since you are so sure my idea won't work.

GAZZUZZ is not in Lagos to joke. He is here to make MONEY. He is good But unfortunately he is very expensive. From my findings his workshop is in Outskirt of Lagos. By the time he moves to the Island he will become absolutely unaffordable to the average guy. I see nothing wrong in what hes doing

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kelz2205: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2018
Pls house, can one use peugeot 307 for uber and taxify? Anybody here who uses the same vehicle, kindly indicate so dt u cn chat u privately , kindly note that the car is a hatchback.. Thanks a mill
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aofrank(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2018
Guys please help do justice to this, is Toyota corolla 2003, 2004 & 2005 models acceptable on über and taxify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2018
Carshopper:

10k for diagnosis is his mode of operation... he can't come and explain it to you.

You are a lawyer .. Do u write agreement for free?

He is able to quantify his skills set, if u like it use it, if u don't it's no big deal.

Have you checked other threads why he gives free consultation?

Why do we manage cars on uber and collect a fee? Simple, we have been able to manage a skill set.

Every body is guilty of selling a skill set . Abi how person go chop again grin

Here is the problem.

ifyeez asked 4 help, and gazzuz asked for 10k to help.

Help ifyeez asked for, happen to be wat I have experienced in the past, so I advise him on what to do and 1800naira will be the solution.

GAZZUZZ sent his partner thebigkendo to discredit me, (look @  thebigkendo profile, they have been connected)

I still insist on the option, then his final damage control was to throw 10k out, if my advice work, 10k in gazzuz stupid honour.

GAZZUZZ refuse to give any reasonable answer, but was quick to bet on my option.

To proof me wrong, he should explain his 10k diagnosis.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2018
aofrank:
Guys please help do justice to this, is Toyota corolla 2003, 2004 & 2005 models acceptable on über and taxify.

Yes, they are acceptable, one of the best for Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2018
yes it's accepted

kelz2205:
Pls house, can one use peugeot 307 for uber and taxify? Anybody here who uses the same vehicle, kindly indicate so dt u cn chat u privately , kindly note that the car is a hatchback.. Thanks a mill
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2018
entparrot:

Here is the problem.

ifyeez asked 4 help, and gazzuz asked for 10k to help

Help ifyeez asked for, happen to be wat I have experienced in the past, so I advise him on what to do and 1800naira will be the solution.

GAZZUZZ sent his partner thebigkendo to discredit me, (look @  thebigkendo profile, they have been connected)

I still insist on the option, then his final damage control was to throw 10k out, if my advice work, 10k in gazzuz stupid honour.

GAZZUZZ refuse to give any reasonable answer, but was quick to bet on my option.

To help is a choice not obligation (agree?)

His own issues may be more complicated than yours (agree?)

If gazzuz decides to look at it in a professional way, that isn't a crime (agree?)

Sometimes the headache for free consultations is so high that a value is given to reduce it. But that doesn't mean he can't call gazzuz privately to discuss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2018
Whilst una dey argue. Lekki is on fire
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2018
Olesekeniwoye:
Whilst una dey argue. Lekki is on fire

Running there now now...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LadyHeaven(f): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2018
rotormast:
I need a driver for my EOD 2003 2.4... ac is chilling and the car is in an excellent condition..... I need a trustworthy and good driver... I'm a uniform man and i would appreciate someone who would be true to terms and conditions so that we don't have issues. I'm open to better negotiation and not a greedy man.

Fixed, should be uniform woman based on your profile nah...Nlders and false claims
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Carshopper:

To help is a choice not obligation (agree?)

His own issues may be more complicated than yours (agree?)

If gazzuz decides to look at it in a professional way, that isn't a crime (agree?)

Sometimes the headache for free consultations is so high that a value is given to reduce it. But that doesn't mean he can't call gazzuz privately to discuss.

Go back and read what happened.

ifyeez replied me saying, he will try my option.

GAZZUZZ replied by saying if that option worked, he will pay 10k, what is he insinuating?

Listen, nobody is begging for free consultation, why is he trying to discredit my own free consultation, at least he should give reasons.

And ifyeez AC issue is never complicated to compare mine, his explanation is exactly the same as mine.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotormast: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Fixed, should be uniform woman based on your profile nah...Nlders and false claims

Lol i will edit my profile and there's no false claim. Whoever I'm working with will confirm if i am what i claim to be or not and not some random person on nairaland.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EddieMurphie: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2018
protocol:
u didn't position well so u got a request from out of the boost area.

Bro it's a scam.... I was in a boost area of 1.8x and I got a trip. Only for me to discover that it was uberforlove and it didn't carry boost. I reported to uber, till now they haven't said anything meaningful.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2018
entparrot:

Here is the problem.

ifyeez asked 4 help, and gazzuz asked for 10k to help.

My man thanks for the support, don’t mind him, I pleaded with him asking him for help, his reply was ac diagnoses 10k.
Anyway I tried what you said the cleaning of the air filter, it did not work, I even told the ac guy to try adding ac he said it was filled up and he can’t add more, he insisted I should buy compressor, which is the final resolve. Thank you my man.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EddieMurphie: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Guys if u are in a boost area and u get uberforlove trip, please don't do it. A word is enough for the wise. Do your regular uberx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2018
EddieMurphie:
Guys if u are in a boost area and u get uberforlove trip, please don't do it. A word is enough for the wise. Do your regular uberx
I said yesterday. Someone said I didn't position well. Another person said its for valentine trip. Why can't they boost valentine trip. Uberforlove is actually uberforscam.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2018
entparrot:

Go back and read what happened.

ifyeez replied me saying, he will try my option.

GAZZUZZ replied by saying if that option worked, he will pay 10k, what is he insinuating
?

Listen, nobody is begging for free consultation, why is he trying to discredit my own free consultation, at least he should give reasons.

And ifyeez AC issue is never complicated to compare mine, his explanation is exactly the same as mine.

We should be more interested in 'if that option worked for him' so we can go collect our 10k from gazzuz oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2018
ifyeez:
My man thanks for the support, don’t mind him, I pleaded with him asking him for help, his reply was ac diagnoses 10k.
Anyway I tried what you said the cleaning of the air filter, it did not work, I even told the ac guy to try adding ac he said it was filled up and he can’t add more, he insisted I should buy compressor, which is the final resolve. Thank you my man.

@entaparrot it didn't work oooo ... I think u said something about 2k

@ifyeez

I have come to learn things the hard way so this days I go with the easy.. One thing I have learnt is 'expensive on the short run is cheaper in the long run'

Paying a certain amount for a skill set that will stop ur worries is best cuz it also comes with warranty.

Going to a professional doctor is best over going to roadside chemist

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2018
Airport surge

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotormast: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2018
net7777:
Hi
I am interested but can do 30k. Once handled an EOD its good. Let's chat on 07084916368 WhatsApp

Can you do 35? And what's your location Sir ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LadyHeaven(f): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2018
rotormast:

Lol i will edit my profile and there's no false claim. Whoever I'm working with will confirm if i am what i claim to be or not and not some random person on nairaland.

Better now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2018
ifyeez:
Airport surge
fake surge in airport always
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2018
My question is does gazzuzz need to charge for diagnosis when he already know the problem is to change the compressor.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2018
Them wan dey use this uberforlove pour sand for person garri o... How can i be in lekki phase 1 with 2x boost and some1 within 700m requested,only for me to check and saw a plain trip, no boost, no nothing... I just vex cancel first cos i am not in that mood...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2018
jarkbauer:
My question is does gazzuzz need to charge for diagnosis when he already know the problem is to change the compressor.
maybe... Some problems are complex, some are related, some are both complex and related..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nurexfutmx(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2018
nurexfutmx:
I need a highly experienced driver for my 2005 toyota corolla sport, 35k weekly. I want someone with atleast a year experience and who is honest and hardworking. Contact my siggy if interested, car is in very good condition and ready for work asap

I have decided to do hire purchase for 2.8m, non negotiable. If you are okay with it then the person can start as soon as possible. Car is ready for work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iwant2know: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2018
nurexfutmx:

I have decided to do hire purchase for 2.8m, non negotiable. If you are okay with it then the person can start as soon as possible. Car is ready for work

I am interested. 07065158576.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kasby2233: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2018
nurexfutmx:

let's talk 09098627201
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ayanola: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2018
Carshopper:

@entaparrot it didn't work oooo ... I think u said something about 2k

@ifyeez

I have come to learn things the hard way so this days I go with the easy.. One thing I have learnt is 'expensive on the short run is cheaper in the long run'

Paying a certain amount for a skill set that will stop ur worries is best cuz it also comes with warranty.

Going to a professional doctor is best over going to roadside chemist

Lets move away from this issue, even the expensive way does not guarantee anything. With the person that did diagnosis and the person that did not, all are troubleshooting processes (trial and error).

So lets move on pls.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
ifyeez:
Anyway I tried what you said the cleaning of the air filter, it did not work , I even told the ac guy to try adding ac he said it was filled up and he can’t add more, he insisted I should buy compressor, which is the final resolve. Thank you my man.

Since 10k has become a bone of contention, let me help you.

Tell your technician to provide you with the following information and I will tell you exactly what to change on your air-conditioning system that will make it function perfectly.

1.present Colour of compressor oil. E.g clear, light brown, dark.

2. Discharge all refrigerant, pull a vacuum @ 13psi on high and low side wait 3hours and record readings.

3. Pull vacuum again and recharge system with 0.5gramms of 134a refrigerant.

4. Start engine, record exact engine speed.

5. Turn on a/c leave to run for 2mins record engine spped.

6. Record values of a/c pressures on high and low side with ambient temperature @ 29-30degrees celcius.

7. Record values of a/c pressures on high and low side with ambient temperature @ 32-40degrees celcius.

8. Record cabin temp in number 6 above.

9. Record cabin temp in number 7 above.

10. Set engine speed to 2000rpm and record values of high and low sides of airconditioning.

11. Ensure coolant temp readings for every step is recorded.

12. if "2" above drops to about -1 to -6psi in three hours, install U.V dye in system, run airconditioning system for another 3hours then use U.V light to detect patches of U.V dye on a.c lines and compressor area. Record all results.

13. Disassemble glove of compartment, use electronic sniffer to check for leaks from evaporator.

14. Discharge all refrigerant, block off entry and exit points on a/c line to evaporator, pull vacuum and record values after 3hours.

15. Disconnect lines to compressor, block off lines, pull vacuum and record values after 20mins

16. Disconnect lines to condenser, pull vacuum and recored values. After 20mins

17. Do a visual inspection of fins of radiator and condenser. Clear all blockage.

You do not have to pay a diagnosis fee to me.

Just provide more info and I will tell you what the exact faulty parts are.

Gazzuzz.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Carshopper:

We should be more interested in 'if that option worked for him' so we can go collect our 10k from gazzuz oo

hehehehehe no shaking...

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.