Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,872 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4892673 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) ... (5720) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2022
Gentlelife50:
If your car is not well braced like this don't come out inside the rain abi floods.

Ahhh!!!

Kilode!

Kilo foshi?!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2022
obinoral1179:
let me pour hot piss on my boss on this cold Monday morning...

Lolz...I resigned my 8-5 job when I realised I can make my monthly salary working only 8days a month on eahailing. The rest they say is history.
I am not telling anybody what to do o, just saying what is obtainable in this business.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Mirrah:

Pls any update on this, still can't replenish account
I'm having the same issue as at this moment. sad
I contacted their support, they replied with their normal programmed response which I later got a reply from a supposed normal human being.
As I dey like this, I just park somewhere around Ikeja. I no want hustle on bolt at all. sad
If I try topping up my account for the last time, I might be left with no choice than to use bolt today. angry
Much respect, boss.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2022
thoollz:

Use a virtual debit card. Most cards are being rejected.
Which do you recommend, boss?
Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Glithronix:

I'm having the same issue as at this moment. sad
I contacted their support, they replied with their normal programmed response which I later got a reply from a supposed normal human being.
As I dey like this, I just park somewhere around Ikeja. I no want hustle on bolt at all. sad
If I try topping up my account for the last time, I might be left with no choice than to use bolt today. angry
Much respect, boss.

Hmmmm... the reason go strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anyone don use this method to top up on indriver?
Before my money hang. grin

Cc; Cheerfulgiver

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
pope191:

Hmmmm... the reason go strong
It's funny as I no want use bolt, whereas, when I started as a newbie, na bolt be my handman and I got built on it. Now wey I don gather experience, I come dey run from dem.
Isn't that an ungrateful part of me? grin
Much respect, baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gentlelife50:
If your car is not well braced like this don't come out inside the rain abi floods.

Abeg explain this... man must not be caught unaware
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
donfortune48:

I like this one from you pearl.

It's not typical of you.

The only problem be say he deh preach wetin e no deh do... abi em deh go church?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lexit: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wish I could like this 100 times.

Guys pick wisdom from this.
Pearl1910:

You are right Chief,

I just want to add that going to church is a vital ritual of Children of God and Christians.
We go to school to learn
We go to office to work
We go for meetings and social gatherings
But when it is time for church we want to give excuses.
Yes, u can worship and build a relationship with God at home, salvation is actually personal but the place of communion with other like minds, fellowship with the brethren and learning the scriptures together in a controlled atmosphere cannot be substituted with any other activity.
Going to church with the right intentions and purpose is a sacrifice on its own and God rewards sacrifice offered from the heart.
Many people go to show face, fine cloths, cars, social status, chase babes, receive help, sell their market, or do business transactions...all of these will lead to naught as this is not the purpose of fellowship.
It's also important u develop your spirit man to recognise an anointed and ordained worship center if not u may just be bowing to d devil and exchanging your glory each time u step into that place called church.
Nobody worships and serves God genuinely and doesn't see rewards for it. It may not be a physical benefit, most times our gains are things money cannot buy.

Inexplanable but Undeniable.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Glithronix:

It's funny as I no want use bolt, whereas, when I started as a newbie, na bolt be my handman and I got built on it. Now wey I do gather experience, I come dey run from dem.
Much respect, baba.

grin ungrateful is an understatement

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Pls what d hell is that?? I mean the picture..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Glithronix:

Which do you recommend, boss?
Much respect, sir.

Open a kuda account and request for a virtual card in the card section of the app.
You'll need to have 1k in your account ( don't worry, it won't be deducted).

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...I resigned my 8-5 job when I realised I can make my monthly salary working only 8days a month on eahailing. The rest they say is history.
I am not telling anybody what to do o, just saying what is obtainable in this business.

Boss, I sent you a mail a couple of days ago.
Trying to get intouch, kindly drop your number via mail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mirrah: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
thoollz:

Open a kuda account and request for a virtual card in the card section of the app.

Virtual card isn't working. Use MD both Kuda and opay with GTB masters card. I just tire
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mirrah:

Pls any update on this, still can't replenish account
We dey the same boat and I'm stuck in island,na to pick passenger for road ,at all at all

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Youarespecial: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
My people,help a brother. I need car to drive. I have experience in this job and is Jon I love doing. Am ready to pay rental fee of 25k weekly without issues. I live in Onosa area,ibeju Lekki. Please help!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
[
obinoral1179:
With this your reply it's shows you have been under a sound man of God but I no understand why you like vawulence for this group I no judge you but you understand wetin I mean...

Chimoooooo…
All dis vaulenceee na cruise.
No be here u dey wey dey wan size me up and I took off ?
It’s all about keyboard warriors
I guess I’m too playful to sound like a good Christian.
I never for once do Uber on sunday morning most sundays I don’t drive at all at all. Not religious but engaged in service to God

Anyways I’m still waiting for Mr kweku
If you see any post from him pls help keep in archive.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fresh85(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...
112k Saturday and Sunday only
Receive motivation!!!

Brother, what times of the day during weekdays do you advice one should go online?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
pope191:

grin ungrateful is an understatement
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
thoollz:

Thanks, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fresh85(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Glithronix:

It's funny as I no want use bolt, whereas, when I started as a newbie, na bolt be my handman and I got built on it. Now wey I don gather experience, I come dey run from dem.
Much respect, baba.

Which do you use?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joshboss(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Good day everyone. Pls I need a car to drive. I have experience in this job and i'm ready to pay rental fee of 25k weekly without issues. I live on the mainland. You can contact me on 09069085298
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
lakoomoyi:

Boss, I sent you a mail a couple of days ago.
Trying to get intouch, kindly drop your number via mail.

Okay Sir, will check.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Not sure if na setup but normally in mushin if a biycle tries to pass checkpoint then go stop am search him. They have sighted the angle the guy is coming from coa na igbarere or Alaska Dem g ut am. He fit be the dealer self. Next time just press sos button on your bolt app and see if you would get a response from bolt since na there customer.
Olayetan:
Pilots, let's becareful and vigilant at all cost, we are in Ember period, last night, a friend of mine carried 3 people in mushin and they planted illegal substance in his car trunk, his mind wasn't there to ask what they had in the bag they put in his car, after picking them up, police stopped his car just by the junction of post office road in mushin, suddenly the 3 guys he carried just opened door and fled away, thats how policemen search the bag the guys kept in his trunk and found meth, loud, codeine & co.

They asked the guy to bail himself with 50k just because he showed them the trip was online...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
lanrexdo:
Not sure if na setup but normally in mushin if a biycle tries to pass checkpoint then go stop am search him. They have sighted the angle the guy is coming from coa na igbarere or Alaska Dem g ut am. He fit be the dealer self. Next time just press sos button on your bolt app and see if you would get a response from bolt since na there customer.

It obviously sound like set up cux they would have normally go after those guys on the run.

&

That SOS will only direct you to (112) Lagos emergency number...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fresh85:

Which do you use?
Indriver. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect, baba.

My brother,customer explosion don dey Indriver,I give dem till November,na dem go take first position for diz biz, thousands of new users everyday in Lagos ,me sef don push bolt oneside lol,costumers are very polite when calling,see as trips yapa on waiting,if the trip don hook them customers for neck ,na dem go increase price lol,come humble join

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okay, since indriver has been having issues, I had no choice than to switch to bolt.
Had 2 trips; 1st one from Toyin street to Yaba (2k). The 2nd one from Yaba to Addo Road, Ajah (5k).
The last trip I just finished now took me damn 4 hrs and trip came out 8.3k and bolt go comot 2k+. angry
Like that was not enough, the trip took me to (Ijegun road - Ikotun). angry
From Ajah to Ijegun road.
Come see nonsense traffic on Mushin road and egbe road. Imagine driving in this area in evening time.
That's why I don't feel anymore comfortable staying online on bolt without setting destination since I've started using Indriver.
On indriver, I would select with peace of mind and definitely would make more than that with far less commission.
Normal normal, If to say I never use indriver before ni, bolt go still be the best choice to me.
I just park for one street like this, thinking how I go get out of here. Cos as it is like this, my hustle for today don close.
If no be say I dey remit money for the car owner ni, I no go work until indriver resolves their issue.
I suppose cancel that order right? but I want make una see wetin bolt dey do me. angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Glithronix:
Okay, since indriver has been having issues, I had no choice than to switch to bolt.
Had 2 trips; 1st one from Toyin street to Yaba (2k). The 2nd one from Yaba to Addo Road, Ajah (5k).
The last trip I just finished now took me damn 4 hrs and trip came out 8.3k and bolt go comot 2k+. angry
Come see nonsense traffic on Mushin road and egbe road. Imagine driving in this area in evening time.
That's why I don't feel anymore comfortable staying online on bolt without setting destination since I've started using Indriver.
On indriver, I would select with peace of mind and definitely would make more than that with far less commission.
Normal normal, If to say I never use indriver before ni, bolt go still be the best choice to me.
I just park for one street like this, thinking how I go get out of here. Cos as it is like this, my hustle for today don close.
If no be say I dey remit money for the car owner ni, I no go work until indriver resolves their issue.
I suppose cancel that order right? but I want make una see wetin bolt dey do me. angry
This ride wasn't on a 1.7 above surge, I suppose?

Na you do yourself this one Sha, no be Bolt. sad

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Glithronix:

I fit sell small Nokia android for you make you dey use check trips on bolt. Me sef feel like say that stress too much.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect boss don hold live wire, ikotun ijegun na dead area. 4hrs no be joke.

Any trip wey carry me go island has to be return trip, wetin my eye see for apongbon.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) ... (5720) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tbred and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.