Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744824 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Yes, they do.
The only problem is your riders

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2022
tojahh:
Much respect you just dey shout in 4hrs you for make 14k on indriver. If I ask you how now, long epistles go full ground.

Bro, if you pick indriver on that same route you pick the Bolt all things being equal (Time, traffic, drive time) are you saying the rider would have put 14k from pick-up to Ijegun?

Abeg enlighten me. I am a newbie. No fes for my question.
Just dey see this your comment now.
The matter don go sleep, boss.
Much respect, baba.
BTW, which car you dey use hustle?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect, baba.

Boss na Lexus Es330

Much respect boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2022
donfortune48:

Come, you don start your own BOBO oh!!!
Which one be say you take 4hrs make 14k on indriver?

That means you'd make 42k in 12hrs on indriver.
Smiles. I just dey see this. grin
Make we let the case just sleep like that, boss.
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect, baba.
Matter sleep for this thread? grin you wey don buy market

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2022
ReadaDream:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Posts like this are what keep me frequenting this place.

Na by force?
grin

You guys like too much violence sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2022
tojahh:

Boss na Lexus Es330

Much respect boss
Wowwww.
One thing I've noticed about all riders generally be say, they like and feel more comfortable when they see good cars.
I'm sure this your ride go dey make riders fall in love with you. cheesy
Even the big daddy wey I dey use self, dem lady riders dey always feel cool when I show up with the gold Camry big daddy.
Riders go don appreciate your car well. cool
How's the fuel consumption, boss?
Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Glithronix:

Wowwww.
One thing I've noticed about all riders generally be say, they like and feel more comfortable when they see good cars.
Even the big daddy wey I dey use self, dem lady riders dey always feel cool when I show up with the gold Camry big daddy.

Please Boss teach me how to maximize indriver and Bolt. As a newbie. I look up to you for guidance sir.

Fuel consumption is not really significant as I mostly get free fuel like 20ltr every week from a source.

Much respect Boss
Much respect, baba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
ReadaDream:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
ReadaDream:

@ ReadaDream, please, you still have the connect we talked about last time?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
tojahh:

Please Boss teach me how to maximize indriver and Bolt. As a newbie. I look up to you for guidance sir.

Fuel consumption is not really significant as I mostly get free fuel like 20ltr every week from a source.

Much respect Boss
Much respect, baba.

This Tojahh na thug I swear. Glithronix don dey believe am sef. 20ltr fuel no reach 4k na. That ES330 fit use 20ltr for one week in top this hustle.? Maybe you dey work part time sa.

You of all people dey use ES330 hustle. That lakpalakpa wey you gum ES330 for the back grin grin

Make me sef go rent RX350
grin grin

I go dey make 30k within 2hrs. No ask me how o. grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
northbird:

Let me ask her and revert.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Glithronix:

Wowwww.
Much respect, baba.
U just sounded like BAZ001 during his days with his low mileage Camry.
Much respect Boss!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
northbird:

Casted..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
ReadaDream:
Casted..

Waoh...... N I was hoping I will get this thing.. Chai. Anyway. Thanks..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
mejai:
Much respect Boss!!
Does that mean I go soon japa, too? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
tojahh:

Much respect Boss
Much respect, baba.
Hehe-eheheheeee grin
I be rookie as well, baba.
You should know those bosses wey you suppose dey ask this question ooh, no be me at all.
Looking up to me ké? Dem go just dey use you laugh for here.
Shebi you don see chief SamuelTaiwo comment. grin
God go epp us.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mdan753: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
afternoon to the OGs
i’m saving up to get a car, honda city or camry 2005
i wanna start e-hailing with it
what platform is the best? i stay in ibadan but i have guys in lagos i can always stay with so i’m planning to spend a week in lagos and the next in ibadan, like that like that, does that make sense?
what will i need, please give me pointers and tip

thanks a lot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
mejai:
Much respect Boss!!

Chaiii I don rush here with my archives.

This is 14th u guys should not mention me anyhow unless Mr Dru or deedee44 post or that Ogbunigwe2018 wey post Mr and Mrs Dru contact. (Bad son of a good father)

So deedee44 is d only person that can silence Dru23 on this thread ?
After devil , woman na deedee44 I go dey fear now.

Dru23, druski, Kwekuuu… today is 14th pls come and cross boundary

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Glithronix:

Hehe-eheheheeee grin
You should know those bosses wey you suppose dey ask this question ooh, no be me at all.
God go epp us.
Much respect, boss.

Boss please help me. I like the way you do your work.

If you're a rookie that mean say me na rukewe. I want to start using Indriver too. Like I said I don't care about fuel. Or should I call you on phone if you don't wanna spill it?
Please Sir teach me Ehailing my Boss. I resign my job for this and I don't want to joke about it.

Much Respect Sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mdan753:
afternoon to the OGs
i’m saving up to get a car, honda city or camry 2005
i wanna start e-hailing with it
what platform is the best? i stay in ibadan but i have guys in lagos i can always stay with so i’m planning to spend a week in lagos and the next in ibadan, like that like that, does that make sense?
what will i need, please give me pointers and tip

thanks a lot

Read through the thread. From the days of Ogunvic and Romeo3 (they later became friends and did business together but that business ended in tears though) to the days of Felicity and Cheerfulgiver (I'm not sure this two will ever become friends not to talk of biz partners)

You will learn a lot.

A lot has happened on this thread o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
tojahh:

If you're a rookie that mean say me na rukewe. I want to start using Indriver too. Like I said I don't care about fuel. Or should I call you on phone if you don't wanna spill it?
Please Sir teach me Ehailing my Boss. I resign my job for this and I don't want to joke about it.

Much Respect Sir.

You meant you pissed on your boss head? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mdan753: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Read through the thread. From the days of Ogunvic and Romeo3 (they later became friends and did business together but that business ended in tears though) to the days of Felicity and Cheerfulgiver (I'm not sure this two will ever become friends not to talk of biz partners)

You will learn a lot.

A lot has happened on this thread o.

thanks boss, will do ����
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Greetings to all the boss in the house........ Eh! I finally read up many pages. Thanks for all the tips dropped

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
tojahh:

Much Respect Sir.
You wey you be legend. grin
Welldone, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sesysmith: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
DEGREE2466:
Toyota Sienna available for weekly delivery or hire purchase.

Anyone interested in driving a Sienna should contact me.

Am interested in sienna rental/hire purchase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
stephenponti:

i carried this lady two days ago. she topped her fare with 2k. and i thanked her very well. lol full picture bellow

dis bobby dey enter ma eyes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

dis bobby dey enter ma eyes.

You want all your net on bolt uuber and indriver to enter bear bear bank. continue!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Druski:

So you really what me to expose your brother? Are really sure u want to go that direction.......

Do you think Prince will be ok ... Have given you enough warning........

Since you ask for it and gave you enough warning... You will be serve breakfast.. Again I never threaten you ... I gave you enough warning to protect your family name........

But you refuse do that...........since the story is long and takes time.. When am less busy the story will be told under my moniker name dru23

And that story will be told truthfully .. U have urself to be blame

Let it be known on record I gave you enough warning for you to protect your family name. But you refuse to do so.......

The story long ... The story leads to how I got into importing engine oil....
Dru23 can better tell that story........

U are not even feeling sorry for your brother.. The condition he was and what he was doing... ....

But dru23 will explain the whole thing.........

There is 3 side to a story.....

1. My side
2. Your brother side
3. And the truth............

So all this talk na audio talk ?
Dru23 I know you always come back with epic reply and hot spicey mama’s cooking.
Have you repented ?
Are you scared of crossing the boundaries
Has your wife collected the cooking pot from your mama
Is this how you will allow deedee44 win this battle without throwing a punch. Dis is knock out

Today is 14th sept all over the world

Whatever has kept you mute came too late cos you would have gone quiet without us seeing your shine shine head and your sweet name kweku.

This is interesting

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Glithronix:

Hehe-eheheheeee grin
God go epp us.
Much respect, boss.
For your mind tojah na newbie, is comment na sarcasm cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
BAZ001:

So all this talk na audio talk ?
Dru23 I know you always come back with epic reply and hot spicey mama’s cooking.
Have you repented ?
Are you scared of crossing the boundaries
Has your wife collected the cooking pot from your mama
Is this how you will allow deedee44 win this battle without throwing a punch. Dis is knock out

Today is 14th sept all over the world

Whatever has kept you mute came too late cos you would have gone quiet without us seeing your shine shine head and your sweet name kweku.

This is interesting

Na the only uncle wey you get for that side you dey drag like this oh!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dimco(m), XPaul and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.