Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735641 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5050) (5051) (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Fake prices and fake products

lol Oya go and buy the original one nah tongue just look at the generic products you brought out to show us on your screenshot lol you want to compare those ‘things’ to a CATerpillar product? Are you okay upstairs at all? undecided

Have you ever paid for comprehensive insurance before in your short miserable life? Of course this product is not for people whose brain work like yours.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Conner44:

lol Oya go and buy the original one nah tongue just look at the generic products you brought out to show us on your screenshot lol you want to compare those ‘things’ to a CATerpillar product? Are you okay upstairs at all? undecided

Have you ever paid for comprehensive insurance before in your short miserable life? Of course this product is not for people whose brain work like yours.

Baba go and rest. You re not a good business man at all. In this hardship of economy wey people no fit buy a Bag of rice of ₦50k put for house you expect them to count ₦100k and give u on this wack product when vulcanizer wey go pump your tyre for ₦200 full everywia.

Your feasibility study and market research is very poor. Cheaper, affordable, reliable , durable, effective and efficient similar product with same function would have been better. Let say like range of ₦10k - ₦25k. People go rush am fast fast

If you want good returns and profits in a speed of light, go for mass production.

There are alot of things you Need to learn in world of business.

I am not an IBO man but I will lecture you on buying and selling

That's why I called u fish brain when Vawulence took place the last time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
Why will I spend a 100k when I can get these cheap.

Our people like cheap things

Nigerians like cheap things

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Baba go and rest. You re not a good business man at all. In this hardship of economy wey people no fit buy a Bag of rice of ₦50k put for house you expect them to count ₦100k and give u on this wack product when vulcanizer wey go pump your tyre for ₦200 full everywia.

This individual below has only one head on his shoulders exactly like you do . . . the only difference is the size of the brain matter that is contained within wink plus he’s on nairaland here like you too.

This is just a part of the sales for today. Yet I’m a terrible business man grin

As I said earlier hatred and jealousy. . .

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
Why will I spend a 100k when I can get these cheap.

Our people like cheap things

Nigerians like cheap things

Must you be like all those other Nigerians who like cheap things? Especially things that matter in times of emergencies? shocked Why shortchange yourself at the expense of your physical well-being? Does it make sense? That is ‘penny wise - pound foolish’ and it’s the same reason why you couldn’t make any headway in your failed Uber hustle
undecided

See the generic products you’re willing to use your money to buy . . . Do you know that if you buy 20 of those your preferred products off aliexpress and another person buys just only 1 of the CAT brand that all your 20 units will spoil one by one until they finish but the person who bought the CAT brand will still be flexing his own unit and even dash it to his children when they revoke his drivers license due to old age? cool

You’re not wise at all broah, you need proper reorientation

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Conner44:

This individual below has only one head on his shoulders exactly like you do . . . the only difference is the size of the brain matter that is contained within wink plus he’s on nairaland here like you too.

This is just a part of the sales for today. Yet I’m a terrible business man grin

As I said earlier hatred and jealousy. . .

You still don't get it.

I am talking about Bulk sales not mere 4 units

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Conner44:

Must you be like all those other Nigerians who like cheap things? Especially things that matter in times of emergencies? shocked Why shortchange yourself at the expense of your physical well-being? Does it make sense? That is ‘penny wise - pound foolish’ and it’s the same reason why you couldn’t make any headway in your failed Uber hustle
undecided

See the generic products you’re willing to use your money to buy . . . Do you know that if you buy 20 of those your preferred products off aliexpress and another person buys just only 1 of the CAT brand that all your 20 units will spoil one by one until they finish but the person who bought the CAT brand will still be flexing his own unit and even dash it to his children when they revoke his drivers license due to old age? cool

You’re not wise at all broah, you need proper reorientation

90 % of everything we use in Nigeria today are mass production of low quality. Get that into your dumb skull

And dem dey rush am on daily basis

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

You still don't get it.

I am talking about Bulk sales not mere 4 units

Ahhh grin you’re trying to shift the goal post now? lolz

Remember our initial argument was that ‘no Uber driver can pay such an amount of money for ONE of those units for him/herself to use’

So where is this your talk of ‘bulk sales’ coming from? undecided

Please don’t allow me confuse you with my hard truths cool just agree that you’re too cheap to even secure your own self properly in times of emergencies and I will understand.

Remember that many Nigerians are exactly like you (according to your earlier post) wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

90 % of everything we use in Nigeria today are mass production of low quality. Get that into your dumb skull

And dem dey rush am on daily basis

Wrong angry

It’s people like YOU that rush those mass produced low quality products on a daily basis.

Or why do you think people like you always come back to complain or buy those same products again after the first one you bought gets broken or damaged? undecided

It’s called daily basis for a reason dummy wink

Close your eye and order this my CAT product just once and see how you will enjoy its servitude for a lifetime

Open your eyes to the light my ignorant ’John Snow’ and know blissful peace of mind kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Conner44:

Wrong angry

It’s people like YOU that rush those mass produced low quality products on a daily basis.

Or why do you think people like you always come back to complain or buy those same products again after the first one you bought gets broken or damaged? undecided

It’s called daily basis for a reason dummy wink

Close your eye and order this my CAT product just once and see how you will enjoy its servitude for a lifetime

Open your eyes to the light my ignorant ’John Snow’ and know blissful peace of mind kiss

The SAD thing about this your CAT gadget is that No Uber driver will pay you 100k. That's d confam truth. Like someone said take ad to the Auto section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

The SAD thing about this your CAT gadget is that No Uber driver will pay you 100k. That's d confam truth. Like someone said take ad to the Auto section.

Speak for yourself broah angry I can’t even imagine why you’d think in this way. It’s so pathetic. If I was an Uber driver on this thread I’d have surely castigated you for that statement above but who am I to judge undecided

I already have adverts posted in the cartalk, autos and technology market sections of this forum. This is the 6th time we are stocking this particular type of product in our establishment and I have always posted advertisements for them here over the years.

I’m sure you already know my second account, I mean the one TheModerator (may his moniker Rest In Peace) spent sleepless nights digging out. You can go check it out if you like.

I have customers from this same nairaland who have been on back-order, restlessly anticipating when the next shipment of this particular product arrives so they can finally buy theirs. Those people are the ones who value QUALITY over QUANTITY unlike you and most Nigerians like you do wink the same amount you use to order 200 pieces of substandard products from aliexpress is what I use to order just 20 original products directly from the manufacturer. The difference is usually very clear.

See a particular one of them below, he has been buzzing me for months since our last sales and has finally purchased his own unit and is genuinely happy with his investment. He is also from nairaland here like you even though he’s very unlike you in numerous other ways grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
MoonlightDrive:

All professional fleet managers are expected to have such devices in most of their vehicles. Reach out to jpworld, dru23 and co.
Exactly, it's must have for fleet managers.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

So many pilot that can't boast of 300k in their account, and the Cone head 44 thinks he can get Uber drivers to cough out 100k on this cheap wack chinko product. He must be high on a cheap weed.

Nah Greed dey kill Nigerian online sellers these days, this is a big rip off. I am very sure this product won't cost more than $50 on AliExpress,

Bros no mind am, make e dey here dey argue how every driver into transportation should have it.
The highest an ehailing driving can do is to buy jumpstarting cable, with that it's easier to get help.
Anyways 100k should be nothing to drivers on ehailing, after all they make money.
Some make 1 million minus offline, bonus and ...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Bros no mind am, make e dey here dey argue how every driver into transportation should have it.
The highest an ehailing driving can do is to buy jumpstarting cable, with that it's easier to get help.
Anyways 100k should be nothing to drivers on ehailing, after all they make money.
and wetin? Talk am finish grin

Meanwhile, how you they cope with this Sangotedo traffic, this new one is not playing. Abraham Adesanya down to Majek is locked down presently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Chai! cry for a whole old driver like you . . . who has been driving on Uber and bolt for years and must have seen and been involved in such emergencies at one time or the other to make this particular statement above . . . In fact, I I’m wowed undecided

So gentlelife, after driving for all these years you still can’t bring yourself to see reason enough to cough out N100k to pay for a gadget that can act as an insurance for your hustle which gives you your daily bread?

But if your engine knock you fit buy new one abi? grin Or your gearbox nko? That one no go hard you ba? Even if lastma tow your vehicle and charge you N50k for ‘obstruction of traffic’ no wahala grin or if your tyre less for night and robbers surround you no yawa cheesy so you are contented to be holding your jumper cables and be running around on the road begging other road users to stop and assist you while taking in all the rejections and embarrassments until your luck shines?

You and Mohammed are real case studies I swear lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Conner44:

The bolded above is what they all say until the emergency situation catches them unawares grin then they will either pay the towing van/lastma/thieves heavy cash (sometimes far more than the price of this gadget) just to wiggle out of the chokehold.

I sell to many nairalanders anytime this product is in stock. Even right now a few have already purchased theirs from here or there on this same forum. I’m not advertising it on this thread to target people on rentals , it’s for people who value their property, life and time.

So just know that everyone doesn’t think or act like you and all fingers aren’t equal. If anybody feels that the gadget is a waste of money then let them jump and pass so others who have ‘foresight’ can see road wink

Okay cheesy

Let me know when you sell one unit on this thread cheesy

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

Don't mind him, he is sleeping on a bicycle

He will surely wake up and smell the coffee

Na dashboard dey give am some false impression.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Okay cheesy

Let me know when you sell one unit on this thread cheesy

Wetin konsign me undecided when I already have my own. I’m always selling to people from this forum and they don’t usually tell me what thread they saw my advert on. I just post and make my sales, Simple. It might even surprise you to find out that some people from here have already purchased some units if we decide to throw the question to the open wink

However this is the first time I’m even showing it to you guys here and I’m sure many of you are interested in it but the price is what is turning you off (which I perfectly understand) after all, I’ve always said that ‘all fingers are not equal’.

If you believe you don’t need the product then swerve and allow others that need it to see the advert and buy their own. Afterall, apart from vehicle ‘third-party’ it’s not by force to have comprehensive insurance for your properties or life, it’s just something very few sensible people do wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Conner44:

Chai! cry for a whole old driver like you . . . who has been driving on Uber and bolt for years and must have seen and been involved in such emergencies at one time or the other to make this particular statement above . . . In fact, I I’m wowed undecided

So gentlelife, after driving for all these years you still can’t bring yourself to see reason enough to cough out N100k to pay for a gadget that can act as an insurance for your hustle which gives you your daily bread?

But if your engine knock you fit buy new one abi? grin Or your gearbox nko? That one no go hard you ba? Even if lastma tow your vehicle and charge you N50k for ‘obstruction of traffic’ no wahala grin or if your tyre less for night and robbers surround you no yawa cheesy so you are contented to be holding your jumper cables and be running around on the road begging other road users to stop and assist you while taking in all the rejections and embarrassments until your luck shines?

You and Mohammed are real case studies I swear lol
This man I being think say u get sense before, make I go do important things.
I no get time for mad people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gentlelife50:

This man I being think say u get sense before, make I go do important things.
I no get time for mad people

grin grin

And as you’re going about doing your ‘important things’ I pray you don’t encounter any emergencies that will make you start hallucinating about this product you’re castigating here.

There’s a way God usually opens stubborn peoples eyes and shines ‘flood light’ inside so they can see properly wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Conner44:

grin grin

And as you’re going about doing your ‘important things’ I pray you don’t encounter any emergencies that will make you start hallucinating about this product you’re castigating here.

There’s a way God usually opens stubborn peoples eyes and shines ‘flood light’ inside so they can see properly wink
I don hear, can I go now?
Thank you , but don't forget to let us know once an Uber driver purchase one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
When I hear organise by asake,the part where he said ogbon sodiq,it reminds of the fool,overwise dey worry am lol, marketing a product for 100k when vulcanizer full every where and spare tyre dey, jumper cable nko e dey.product dat he himself doesn't use ,I'm sure he doesn't drive sef
Muhammadson2020:

Your feasibility study and market research is very poor. Cheaper, affordable, reliable , durable, effective and efficient similar product with same function would have been better. Let say like range of ₦10k - ₦25k. People go rush am fast fast

If you want good returns and profits in a speed of light, go for mass production.

There are alot of things you Need to learn in world of business.

I am not an IBO man but I will lecture you on buying and selling

That's why I called u fish brain when Vawulence took place the last time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I don hear, can I go now?
Thank you , but don't forget to let us know once an Uber driver purchase one.

So an Uber driver must purchase one in your front before you agree that it’s useful to you?

But gentlelife, this one you’re talking like this, does it mean after all these years you’re still driving and remitting on rentals?

Because that’s the only reason I can think of why a fully grown man who drives for a living from year to year will see purchasing such a product as a waste of money (even if it also acts as a portable power bank/ inverter for home use)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
easytig:
When I hear organise by asake,the part where he said ogbon sodiq,it reminds of the fool,overwise dey worry am lol, marketing a product for 100k when vulcanizer full every where and spare tyre dey.

So you always drive where there are streetlights and houses, vulcanizers and spare tyre sellers open for business 24/7, no bushes or lonely stretches of road from mondays to Sundays and even late at nights abi? grin it’s like you are still yet to grasp the full meaning of the word emergency

I like dealing with people who talk like you grin you can call me whatever names your small mind can conjure up but you’ve always been an inconsequential fellow to me . . . a nobody, so I’d gladly pass tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
This wan wey eko bridge don get kleg again,it's like na to abandon am totally during rush hour for morning,picked a lady this morning, destination was sterling towers marina ,I check time twas about some minutes past six,na so I say make I sharply run the package using eko bridge patapata na 35 minutes I go use ,like play like play I spend over one hour on top that yeye bridge,govt just dey do anyhow dey close road for eko bridge.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by easytig(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
I don't have your time at all .
Conner44:

So you always drive where there are streetlights and houses, vulcanizers and spare tyre sellers open for business 24/7, no bushes or lonely stretches of road from mondays to Sundays and even late at nights abi? grin it’s like you are still yet to grasp the full meaning of the word emergency

I like dealing with people who talk like you grin you can call me whatever names your small mind can conjure up but you’ve always been an inconsequential fellow to me . . . a nobody, so I’d gladly pass tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by REDshouse(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
I need a a good car for rental or HP

Location is Gbagada Lagos

No deposit pls

Phone number 070.82.98.51.76
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
@ Conner44

I need 5 units of Those device, drop your number lets do business.

That Muhammad son nah mumu boy, he thinks Uber drivers are poor and can't afford it

#500k Cash for 5 pieces, I am game bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Conner44:

So an Uber driver must purchase one in your front before you agree that it’s useful to you?

But gentlelife, this one you’re talking like this, does it mean after all these years you’re still driving and remitting on rentals?

Because that’s the only reason I can think of why a fully grown man who drives for a living from year to year will see purchasing such a product as a waste of money (even if it also acts as a portable power bank/ inverter for home use)
This man get wahala sha, isoryt.
Think whatever you like, I no dey for una back and forth aimless arguments.
I told you it will be difficult for an Uber driver to buy that device at above 100k you're here ranting, like I said update us when one of them purchase one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2022
Gentlelife50:

This man get wahala sha, isoryt.
Think whatever you like, I no dey for una back and forth aimless arguments.
I told you it will be difficult for an Uber driver to buy that device at above 100k you're here ranting, like I said update us when one of them purchase one.

Yes I admit that I have wahala grin but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re missing the bigger picture here. You’re saying it’s too expensive yet you’re not taking into consideration the functionality, durability and usefulness of the product. Even if you’re not a vehicle owner do you know that the power bank feature of this device can recharge your home and mobile gadgets for a full week without dying? As in you, your wife and your kids gadgets all together at once? Oyibo’s built it for emergencies and camping trips. Unlike most of we Nigerians those people actually value their time, lives and sanity.

There are different calibers of Uber drivers in Nigeria today.

1. Those that drive for others and remit on rentals

2. Those that drive for a partner on a hire purchase contract

3. Those that drive for themselves full time with their own vehicles

4. Those that drive in their spare time or when they are off duty from other jobs or engagements

In my own opinion, I’d give it to Nos 3 & 4 on the list above to be the ideal users of this product. If you’re on a rental or HP contract then of course there’s no need for you to really have one since you don’t own a vehicle of your own which you use to hustle yet.

A fleet manager can have a unit personally for their business but in my own opinion it’s not really effective because say he/she has 5 vehicles on Uber working and remitting every week, if per adventure one of them breaks down with a flat tyre or dead battery at an odd hour in an odd location, will the driver expect their manager to now carry the only power station out of the office/home and start driving to locate them in a remote area just to inflate the tyre or jumpstart the engine? That’s why it’s practical for each vehicle and driver to have its own unit.

But fashi all I’ve been ‘ranting’ about above, what I’m really trying to let you understand is that not all Uber drivers are on the same level as you both physically, financially or mentally .

If you can fight off agberos, criminals and lastma agents at a time of emergency or pay them off with humongous sums of cash as fines the next guy driving might not be able to do so . . . He is the one that needs such a device.

If you can use your mouth to put on your tires valve to ‘blow’ in air to pump up a deflated tyre don’t think the next driver’s lungs has the capacity to do the same . . . He’s the one that needs such a device.

If you’re sango, god of thunder that can ‘zap’ a dead battery with electricity to recharge it enough to kickstart your engine please don’t feel the next Uber pilot is like you in that regard, he’s the one who needs such a device.

Because you feel comfortable jacking up your vehicle, removing your deflated tyre and rolling it to a vulcanizer half a kilometer away to patch and pump it while believing your vehicle will remain safe and secure at the spot you parked it when you return doesn’t mean the next fellow has the same morale to trust his environment or luck as you do.

because you can not work for a year and set aside N100k towards handling unfortunate eventualities that may occur to your vehicle during your hustle doesn’t mean the other Uber driver you usually ‘shine teeth’ with has the same poor money management skills as you do

I can go on and on but I’d stop here because if at this point, you’re yet to grasp the idea I’m spinning for you then it’s truly a pity and it tells me a whole lot about your character as a person. It makes me understand that you have and will never consider paying for a comprehensive insurance on your personal home or vehicle.

Once again, if you know you can’t afford it then please leave others who can to obtain theirs , whenever you’re in such an emergency you can beg them to drive down to your location with their own unit to assist you. Even with your jump-starter cables most drivers will still not want to assist you with a dead battery but whoever has this device in their vehicle will not be afraid to even help a 911 tipper to jumpstart their engine.

Gentlelife you don’t need to respond to this post, just read it and have a rethink about the way you make some choices concerning your well-being in the future at least for your family’s sake.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2022
GeneralZodd:
@ Conner44

I need 5 units of Those device, drop your number lets do business.

That Muhammad son nah mumu boy, he thinks Uber drivers are poor and can't afford it

#500k Cash for 5 pieces, I am game bro

Hehehe mah niqqa grin you’re fully mouthed

But

It costs N115,000 per unit making it a total of N575,000 for the five units you want wink

My contact details is in my profile. It’s actually only 5 units left in stock so . . . Tick-tock says the clock wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2022
pope191:
@Jaymejeta just me in my normal look and laff mood. If you ask me tho, you are a soul and have right to your space, but I feel focus is better. You see that scam that calls everyone boss grin if you observe he barely have time to post again, I hope he is doing fine wherever he his now. He is a pure example of focus that careless about the noise or error at the market square.

I pipe low because of observation and when we air out, it feels like one don't want other people to survive. Nope! The sky is big enough for all bird to fly, but first you must learn the process of spreading your wings. I was reading SamuelTaiwo post the other day and I just laff. Like he put a car at D and slept off? grin going by all the post here, he no suppose be him, but reality struck. Time, process and focus can never be replaced. Unless in exceptional cases.

Best always boss
grin grin grin
My boss. grin
Abi ooooh. Omoh, to dey post self no easy oooh. I hail all the bosses that always create out time to post, comment, advise, educate and exchange words on a regular here. Meehhhn, 1000 gbosa for them.
However, I just chilled down on posting for a reason jare. I think I told SamuelTaiwo when he called me and asked why I no dey post like before. grin
Una dey try for here, I swear.
But that one no mean say things no dey happen oh.
We be upcoming artist unlike majority of you wey be car owners. grin
Me self wan be a car owner so that my hustle will be strictly based on my own terms, and no more remittance to anyone. Make focus come strong cos this hustle na means to an end, my business dey my head like dreadlocks, na there gangan I dey go.
However, this last Sunday was my highest earning on indrive (38k+) with 4k offline trip.
Yesterday which was on Monday, I made 18.8k on the app and made 7k offline first thing in the morning. Check the time I did my 1st trip and my last trip. I just went home straight after the last trip cos I no too like Monday hustle.
I have introduced indrive to some of my padis and I'm giving dem the scope to run indrive peacefully (courtesy of all of Una bosses here).
Cos some of dem don dey get their accounts blocked and dem dey ask me how I dey do on bolt, na so I yarn dem say bolt wey be say it's over 2 months I smelt it, say na indrive be my cruise now. Bolt ké? Even my period Don expire on bolt, wey dem want make I come do inspection again. Inspection kó, detention ni. grin
I haill all of una oooh. cheesy
Without you people, I don't think I will be among people who would come out and lecture people on e-hailing hustle, cos na you people trained me and I am making you all proud, abi? cheesy
Much respect, boss.
MODIFIED
Una remember the vacuum cleaner I posted here that someone forgot in my car booth?
I have returned the item to the owner this past Sunday. I just decided to put it in my booth that anytime a trip takes me there (Sule Olusesi street at lekki), I would call him and return it.
It was that same Sunday that a trip took me there. una see how God works? cheesy
I just called him and thank God his number went through immediately. He appreciated it cos he was surprised I brought the stuff after over a month. Na so I zoomed of with a sweet order back to mainland. This past Sunday sweet well well. grin cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5050) (5051) (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.