Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772423 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Gentlelife50:

So una follow back dey go all these places we forbid here?
Kaii, I no go follow una again.
Men be doing anywhere belle face since, anyways target must target.
grin
But that image no be his own nah! Na Baba cheerfulgiver own he go thief cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
mejai:

But that image no be his own nah! Na Baba cheerfulgiver own he go thief cheesy
Wahala, what BAZOO1 can't do.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Gentlelife50:

So una follow back dey go all these places we forbid here?
Kaii, I no go follow una again.
Men be doing anywhere belle face since, anyways target must target.
grin

They have left you... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
This car no like stress. Parts too aren't cheap. It's best you hustle more to add to that 500k and get a clean 9ja non abused used car that's not difficult to maintain.

Chiiiimzy:
My bosses I greet ona ohh.. Please I need ona wisdom here, for some months now I've been looking for a car to use on ehailing for hire purchase.. I finally found one, toks grade but it's a Lexus ES330 2006 model, to pay 3M. Is this a good deal? Do you think I can meet up considering the cost of fuel and consumption rate by the car? I plan on paying 500K down payment to lessen the burden on me. I'm at Port Harcourt currently... Please advise ����

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Osobi32:
I have a 2010 Corolla and I don't know what to do with it. The car is just parked there I only use it on Sundays because of the nature of my business.

Give it out on remittance or hire purchase deal. If you are in Abuja now I for collect am on hire purchase.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hybrid600:
This car no like stress. Parts too aren't cheap. It's best you hustle more to add to that 500k and get a clean 9ja non abused used car that's not difficult to maintain.

Can 1 million really get a non abused Nigerian used car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Yes but very rare.
Missed out on an opportunity one time in Abuja, dude wanted quick cash as he was relocating.

Gentlelife50:

Can 1 million really get a non abused Nigerian used car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Conoil ericmoore selling

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2022
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.

Tested and Trusted Service

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2022
Crvrider:

I feel so very comfortable using indrive, however they are still somethings that they really need to work on. For instance 10days is just too much on refunds for trips that wasn't executed but deductions was made.
2) riders should be penalized for keeping drivers waiting for too long (although I usually ask them to pay something)
These are the only two things that make me not to rate indrive 10/10 yet.
I'm waiting for the period they will finally work on these two, cos I am eager to rate them 10/10. For now, it's 8/10.
However, me I no dey ask for extra tip for delayed time, even if dem delay me for 30mins (exaggeration), I just off my engine then keep relaxing.
But I always definitely show any rider that delays me for 10mins upwards.
The only thing is that the time wasted would have fetched me some thousands of naira, but I saved my fuel sha.
That's why I don't take any order that is lesser than 1.7k.
Since last month, I've stopped taking orders lesser than 2k, no matter what.
And 2k rides self, I sometimes feel reluctant to accept.
Much respect, boss.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2022
mejai:
wicked girl rider. Common sense should tell her she needs to tip u. Go to some exclusive restaurants u are expected to tip the waiter that served u. U put the cash inside the menu card.
But some riff-raffs that manage to order a ride go dey form boss man/lady. Some no go even apologize on top it they will sit at the back, telling u to reduce the volume of the radio, I want to buy this or that. Criminals!!!

Mad people everywhere. grin
Na the only shege we dey face on indrive be this. grin grin
Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ittagency: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2022
List your properties for FREE this holiday season on Naija Property Listing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2022
ReadaDream:
Conoil ericmoore selling
Ha!! That station na thieves o. Their meter no dey ever complete.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2022
pope191:

Indrive is a negotiation app, it does not use any meter to read. They can negotiate online or offline, no duress, no emotions. As the spirit leads. I entered on today, the guy no even bother to on a/c. I was just laughing inside cheesy my guy no just send. I doubt if the car have a/c
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chiiiimzy(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2022
Osobi32:
I have a 2010 Corolla and I don't know what to do with it. The car is just parked there I only use it on Sundays because of the nature of my business.

Would you like to sell on higher purchase deal? I have 500K down payment available. I'm at Portharcourt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2022
mejai:

Ha!! That station na thieves o. Their meter no dey ever complete.
Henhen. Today was my first time buying there in a very long time and I got value for what I paid for. Or I got lucky to buy from the pump that's accurate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wow! Thank God for life. It's a year already and a very good time to do this[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
IFEBARBIE:
Wow! Thank God for life. It's a year already and a very good time to do this[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

Bruhhh long time.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
That "please can you reduce the volume" they vex me gann, I go reduce, you go still say make I reduce me I go just off am....
Glithronix:

Na the only shege we dey face on indrive be this. grin grin
Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
mainaugustine:
That "please can you reduce the volume" they vex me gann, I go reduce, you go still say make I reduce me I go just off am....
Lol, na so me sef dey do.
Even AC in the morning, evening or during rain and cold wether.
Once I hear please can you reduce, I don off immediately.
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bruhhh long time.

longest time bro. Just remembering the good old days grin
I really thank God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
This one wey house quiet...I guess everybody is enjoying this 2.4 surge on bolt.....���

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
mainaugustine:
This one wey house quiet...I guess everybody is enjoying this 2.4 surge on bolt.....���

Shhhhhhh...make those Indrive people no port come dilute our thick soup grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
IFEBARBIE:
;DWow! Thank God for life. It's a year already and a very good time to do this[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

Bendel insurance my guy.
1 year already
Guys are now making 100k per day , dem balling grin unlike our days .

Don’t u feel like missing poverty days by driving one or two days ? 200k easily

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
What is your net after fuel? that should be a yardstick
CheerfulGiver:
By December 31, I would have surpassed 1,100,000 and paid less than 10% commission, leaving me with 1m net at least

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
mainaugustine:
This your trip selection is it on indrive..cause I doubt if it's bolt or Uber...and if it is, how is your driver's score Cause mine is on its way to 50%
its very possible your driver scores will be affected but it's worth it. Yesterday I only ply Ikeja, vi,okoyi, surulere and back to Ikeja and ogba and back home..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
pope191:

It's possible this period if you are ready to put in the effort. There's trips, nah you go tire. Yesterday I did 57 on both apps and offline, they no born me well to on the app today. 6 days straight... my only motivation is winter, I don't want to stay in the sun waiting for trip next month. If they are no trips, I'll rather take a break and do something else next month rather than be sleeping in the car. And if January comes as good as December due to broaden knowledge of ehailing? Still I rise, we run it sharp.

Someone stole my style here grin no wahala

Thumbs up to Obinoral... he's new on the block, but his strength and what he gross is disturbing. The best start up I've even seen.

when you are humble to learn from the veteran and not take sides in their fight you will afford pitfalls and soar high....

But that loose guard still dey pain me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

It's Bolt, I have my way around it.
This guy now witch

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
YeyeGbami:

If you choke head for that side by that time yesterday, na 10 or 11 PM you go enter mainland back. Very crazy rush hour traffic
was at Vl yesterday was seriously praying to get trip back to mainland, none came forth and i did three short trips around okoyi and the fourth trip took me to surulere straight,I was happy and i thank God.... designing and following once mind is Very important

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
BAZ001:

Bendel insurance my guy.
1 year already
Guys are now making 100k per day , dem balling grin unlike our days .

Don’t u feel like missing poverty days by driving one or two days ? 200k easily
Baz man! grin actually, I'm tempted especially on my weekend free days, bolt sef don vex kaput my app as I no send them. grin
Man don move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2022
RaptObserver:

Give it out on remittance or hire purchase deal. If you are in Abuja now I for collect am on hire purchase.
You never still get car??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 22, 2022
obinoral1179:
This guy now witch
It is a known format. Posting it publicly here go cast am. Ask in your private Whats@app groups.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: YeyeGbami, dharmie13(f), jpworld(m), Itsrm(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.