Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750041 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 6:18am On May 02, 2023
TippuTip:

Same here dude. I only passed a comment because it's a public forum on here, you didn't have to respond

Meanwhile look at the horrible pile of junk you were trying to sell for 1.2 million yet you call someone else greedy. You're the King of Greed yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/7527715/benz-c180-sale#120092839

Nice investigative journalist.

The piece of junk you see there was sold to me buy him and you don't know how the deal went so keep shut.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2023
TippuTip:

Same here dude. I only passed a comment because it's a public forum on here, you didn't have to respond

Meanwhile look at the horrible pile of junk you were trying to sell for 1.2 million yet you call someone else greedy. You're the King of Greed yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/7527715/benz-c180-sale#120092839

You can dick ride all you want like a said I don't have any business with you

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:28am On May 02, 2023
ReadaDream:
grin I don set for today like this.

Weldone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:29am On May 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

No mind Readadream. Person wey dey start work by 3am grin so as to beat traffic from Sangotedo to Lekki. Him come dey pity us wey get still get alternative route to our house.

To come out like this, everywhere don block.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:31am On May 02, 2023
May violence

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:46am On May 02, 2023
pope191:

To come out like this, everywhere don block.
where don block again?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flam5: 9:44am On May 02, 2023
Hello bosses in the house, please help.
I want to route my Bolt account to Lagos to continue working. I will need to do inspection. Do I need hackney permit, lasdri, and badge for the inspection? Please kindly guide me as a newbie in Lagos bolt. Thanks for your replies
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:09pm On May 02, 2023
ReadaDream:
grin I don set for today like this.

Lolz... grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:17pm On May 02, 2023
flam5:
Hello bosses in the house, please help.
I want to route my Bolt account to Lagos to continue working. I will need to do inspection. Do I need hackney permit, lasdri, and badge for the inspection? Please kindly guide me as a newbie in Lagos bolt. Thanks for your replies

U don't need any of those things for inspection. Just have a valid driver's license and up-to-date car documents.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flam5: 2:21pm On May 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

U don't need any of those things for inspection. Just have a valid driver's license and up-to-date car documents.
Thanks baba. I really appreciate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:06pm On May 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:
May violence

Na wetin u dey like... Yeye grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TippuTip: 4:47pm On May 02, 2023
FASASI1:

You can dick ride all you want like a said I don't have any business with you

Dude you don't even have a brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2023
TippuTip:

Dude you don't even have a brain

Bozo, I don't have any business with you and I don't know how much I am going to ring that to your ears.

If you are looking for engagement third mainland bridge is there for you, go and jump into the water. !diot.

Nonsense nama.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2023
obinoral1179:
Where are you taking us to sir?

He's probably taking us to his shithole grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

Na wetin u dey like... Yeye grin

Na only wahala wahala wahala me self dey like noelwaday ooo grin grin angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 6:52pm On May 02, 2023
BestTrades:

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .

https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2023
Welz:
today was a very good day on uber. soft work with surge everywhere
life of an uber driver, after having a good day yesterday, today is a day to forget. but we moove
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2023
Felicity001:

He's probably taking us to his shithole grin
Bros you do abi you no?
grin cheesy grin
Na you sell the car?
YeyeGbami:
May violence
Make I follow you enter this bus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingstel(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2023
Hi there,

I'll be so glad to have your opinions about the challenges businesses face by government policies.
See link below:
https://forms.office.com/e/NUz2cjgpiT

Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2023
Welz:

life of an uber driver, after having a good day yesterday, today is a day to forget. but we moove
gist us
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Bros you do abi you no?
grin cheesy grin
Na you sell the car?
Make I follow you enter this bus

Not guilty

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:50am On May 03, 2023
So Felicity001, na this your almighty Benz wey you dey use hustle for Uber, you carry sell give FASISI1 grin Bro, no wonder he has been calling you a liar. grin grin
Was FASISI1 right when he said you were fabricating stories of encounters with riders lately? Because that dude know say you sold your car. It looks like he can't use the car you sold to him. Him too dey find mugu he wan sell am give. grin But what really happened?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2023
TheModerator:
So Felicity001, na this your almighty Benz wey you dey use hustle for Uber, you carry sell give FASISI1 grin Bro, no wonder he has been calling you a liar. grin grin
Was FASISI1 right when he said you were fabricating stories of encounters with riders lately? Because that dude know say you sold your car. It looks like he can't use the car you sold to him. But what really happened?

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:58am On May 03, 2023
Felicity001:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin dog eat dog world bro. Las las, na mugu go suffer am

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2023
TheModerator:

grin grin grin grin dog eat dog world bro. Las las, na mugu go suffer am

All he can do is laugh, he knows the kind of devil he is, that's why he can't talk.

I was later able to sell the car but I just want people to avoid him because of his greed and the kind of lies that comes out from his mouth. Like I said, you think he is sticking is neck out for you but he is only after your money and he doesn't care about anything else.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:13pm On May 03, 2023
TheModerator:
Was FASISI1 right when he said you were fabricating stories of encounters with riders lately?
Because that dude know say you sold your car. It looks like he can't use the car you sold to him . Him too dey find mugu he wan sell am give. grin But what really happened?

Is dis playing or what kind of playing is dis

Themoderator you do this one grin

U brought out the famous RHD convertible Benz that never dies.
Kanuisagoat and elders that said Benz is not good for ehailing are proven right after all the gbas gbos

FASASI1 I hope there is no more from your mama cooking ? Biko stop dragging our Feli like Tiger Generator… internet and dis group will never forgets.

Gentlelife50 and yeyegbami you guys never change… violence bus lovers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:16pm On May 03, 2023
Make I just laff pass

kikikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:42pm On May 03, 2023
Conner44:
Make I just laff pass

kikikikiki grin

If no be wickedness why TheModerator go post dis particular picture?
Could it be Blackbishop that connected this horn or wetin be dis wey dem hang for here grin

The kazeem wey do dis no try at all grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:56pm On May 03, 2023
FASASI1:

All he can do is laugh, he knows the kind of devil he is, that's why he can't talk.

I was later able to sell the car but I just want people to avoid him because of his greed and the kind of lies that comes out from his mouth. Like I said, you think he is sticking is neck out for you but he is only after your money and he doesn't care about anything else.

But how did he manage to smuggle that his convertible Benz into your hands? Did you drive it at all before paying? grin But you sef get mind, you come manage smuggle am give another mugu. Thank God you recouped some of your money back.

Na Warri sense Feli use for you. No vex bros. He sold that car times three of what he used in buying and converting it. Man gast make profit las las.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:16pm On May 03, 2023
BAZ001:

Is dis playing or what kind of playing is dis

Themoderator you do this one grin

U brought out the famous RHD convertible Benz that never dies.
Kanuisagoat and elders that said Benz is not good for ehailing are proven right after all the gbas gbos

FASISI1 I hope there is no more from your mama cooking ? Biko stop dragging our Feli like Tiger Generator… internet and dis group will never forgets.

Gentlelife50 and yeyegbami you guys never change… violence bus lovers

Feli my brother na hoodlum. Its not about Benz not being right for ehailing, even if you give him brand new corrola to drive, it will come back as scrap in less than one year grin grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:02pm On May 03, 2023
TheModerator:

Feli my brother na hoodlum. Its not about Benz not being right for ehailing, even if you give him brand new corrola to drive, it will come back as scrap in less than one year grin grin

Are you trying to validate all that have been said by partners ?

How can brand new car come back as scrap in 1 year?

What kind of playing is dis ?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2023
This life isn't just about making money or playing a fast one on your fellow man just to make money. Good name and reputation is key! When you soil your name, people avoid you, but when people talk good about your person, you attract good men, good biz n things!

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, harrison24 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.