Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,389 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773121 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5348) (5349) (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2023
After una Don drive the whole of Lagos for the entire day, time to sleep reach, una still they here they argue wetin I no even understand.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2023
ReadaDream:
After una Don drive the whole of Lagos for the entire day, time to sleep reach, una still they here they argue wetin I no even understand.

Strategizing…

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2023
pope191:

Strategizing…
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Menh these girls are hustlers o. Standing by the road side for hours, waiting for a potential client. Is it that mosquitoes don't bite them, with thier skimpy dresses?
How person wey don stand for hours go fit perform when she reach stadium? grin

No wonder them they always look for who to pour their frustrations on.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:00am On Jul 11, 2023
pope191:

How nah my oga? I no deh there when you say you deh earn 1 million monthly. Your house rent is 1.6 million and happiness, johnbosco with Ruth are paying 650 each every team.

Only one thing wey deh pain me. Cheerfulgiver no deh too talk before he flash receipt. General go just vex show the receipt of em KOK. But you? We fit drag receipt matter for the next one month.

Na Gabrinchiii get receipts
pearl na only mouth him get “easily week in week out “

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 5:26am On Jul 11, 2023
WHAT IS THE WORTH OF AN UBER DRIVER..
So many interesting point of view...
I am proud of driving Uber
I am ashamed of being a uber driver
ACT 1: Scene 1
I recall years back when I was still using my SUV for this hustle. I picked a chap and his girlfriend within surulere, they were apparently heading towards Ago Palace axis, my fuel guage was on the last bar, so I was looking for a destination trip that takes me closer to my home... when I called I thought I heard ojuelegba, so I accepted when they entered my car I soon discovered he was a staff of uber, I felt we could have a 360 degrees chat about the ehailing biz... when i started the trip i now realized he was going off my route... i decided the error was mine and proceeded on the journey but less than 3 mins of driving my car fuel reservoir tank lit up, I now had to inform him of the situation, that I would have to take them back to their pickup point because I dont want us to be stranded on the road because of no fuel.
The uber staff said no problem, but as I dropped them back at the pick up, before getting out of my car....he said "This is the last time I will ever drive on Uber"..
Driving off and heading back home around 11pm, I really pitied myself, so this chap actually believes I am happy driving on uber.
Imagine a young man with little power and the black man entitled mentality, what will this boy do if ever he becomes the CEO of a company or governor.
Uber did not block my account.
When I went to uber office some months after the incidents I saw the fellow he was a customer care agent. I am sure he did not recognize me.

ACT 2: Scene 1.
2022. It was on a Tuesday, I was then an HP driver, i had set my targets for the day, while at lekki phase 1 i noticed my bolt account had been blocked...
A lady I dropped off at Apapa on Sunday made 2 transfers, the 1st one did not go, but the second was successful, so I promised her to refund if the 1st transfer was eventually successful. I dont work on Mondays, but an unknown number was repeatedly calling me I did not pick... so not long after my account was blocked by bolt on Tuesday, the same number called I picked and I was like if I was not picking ur call send an SMS I promptly made a refund to her account, it took bolt almost 2 weeks to unblock my account... Bolt did not feel it necessary to even send a notice via the inapp_
message system for the issue to be resolved within 48 hours. Immediate blocking.
...So how can I be proud to be driving uber, when I am treated like nobody..

3. ACT 3: Scene 1
Indrive took a commission for a trip that never happened , my phone experienced a glitch, so after driving almost 20 mins to riders pick up point, fuel and time wasted, as if they is not enough. It took about 3 days of persistent mails to their wacky customer service before a full refund was made.
... should I be proud on driving on uber

4. ACT 4: Scene 1
Last year my Uber app flashed, uber was celebrating me for completing 5000 trips on their platform, but below the message was click to take another trip.... so after 5,000 trips a simple come and pick a gift item from uber Maryland office, a branded uber tee shirt, uber face cap or uber pen... All they see in me is akin to a Camel searching for the proverbial oasis

Even the app companies makes it difficult for you to be proud of doing ehailing.

There is a lady who runs one of the biggest bakery in Nigerian, she had an option of working in any MNC or blue chip company... Her family her high rollers She never worked a day for any MNC, but started her baking business, that is her passion and pride. She is proud to be a Baker. Her story does not mirror the realities of uber drivers.

I remembered back then at my former place of work, I had set up a high powered level meeting for some of our industry partners to be chaired by my boss, I was at the reception to make sure there were no issues, suddenly the receptionist ran away from her desk and hid herself for about 10 mins, she said she was sorry, that one of the General Managers coming for the meeting was her former colleague and she did not want him to see her. I asked her why, she said she does not want him to know she works here!
In short she is ashamed to be a receptionist, although her remuneration is more than what some managers earn.

SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION.
1.The job that you are passionate about is what you will be proud of doing.. Even when the opportunity to earn more presents itself, because the job is your passion you will not be interested.
2. A job you do out of necessity, because there are no other reasonable options is not what you can convince any rational thinker that you are proud of doing.

P.S. I am neither proud nor ashamed of doing Uber, my car is not tinted so I am not hiding my identity from the general public, that I am an uber driver.
I also will not deny my gratitude for the opportunity that uber has given me to meet family obligations.

The only drivers that I would believe are proud to do uber, are those drivers that would turn down an offer letter to work with Shell, Chevron MTN Dangote refinery, world bank etc . If you are such a driver I fully respect your passion... in no distance you will soon be making the bigger bucks with all the endorsement at formula 1 given Louis Hamilton a chase for his money.

Uber biz is a stepping stone to bigger dreams.

2 mice fell into a bucket of cream one gave up and drowned, the other mouse moved and moved until the milk was turned to cheese and used the opportunity to get out of the situation.

We moòòvè

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2023
Pearl1910:

Don't lose focus, the direction of today's discussion was why will u not b proud of a job, business or handwork that has helped u achieve alot in life.
What you posted here is off point.

Well I was on point but unfortunately I had to Iost focus the moment you exaggerated somethings and bluffed.

No dey give false hope to people to make them pee on their boss, tell them straight forward what you do that brings the 1m every month.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2023
dapotemi:
I thought of something just now...Do you know that Uber driver usually wait for December to get their first one million naira in a 12 month calendar year? This is even for the HIGH fliers o....Get out of it soonest...
How many Nigerians have 1m saved in their accounts? How many Nigerians don even see 1m in their lifetime? You guys just like making noise in this thread. Everyday same nonsense argument. Are you guys in Lagos this jobless 🫤

FYI, Google is still free to use. NBS already released all the poverty statistics you’d ever need. 98% of Nigerians can’t boast of 500k saved in their accounts(NDIC). 130m Nigerians are extremely POOR(NBS). Y’all should stop making noise and do whatever works for you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2023
Glithronix:

Mr. Konko-above, na person wey we suppose dey learn from you dey give hard tackle like this? grin

Much respect, boss. 😊
Boss, it is still part of the learning process.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2023
TheModerator:

Well,

https://punchng.com/passengers-strangle-lagos-doctor-turned-uber-driver-steal-car/?amp

Except you knew him more than his family. It was a actually side hustle

https://www.nigeriainfo.fm/news/national/why-we-want-justice-for-our-son-family-of-murdered-uber-driver-cries-out/

I was following the story.. I don't know the real tag for the profession.. they are responsible for images in medical investigation ...ct scan,xray and sonograpphy..etc.. do newspapers really investigate nowadays before publishing?. He is not a doctor.

The car was tracked to a mechanic workshop like 15 mins drive from where I live. Puposola Street,New oko oba,Abule-egba.

Google premium Times 2021..meiran + uber driver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sydneyboss(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2023
konkoabove:

So your children must do something different from what you are doing before they can be greater than you? Is that what you are saying?

Oga, what's with you and his children, portray your points and stop arguing like a kid!

Even if his children is or will be a driver, they will be better than him. Can you rest now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2023
ksmart027:

Volkswagen sharan, Toyota picnic, Opel zafira. These are the ones I Know.

Thanks boss...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2023
Larry1960:

What route is this cos I know currently masters route would be difficult with such amount except they have other means to compliment the money at hand. I dey laugh people wey go come on nairaland and be saying with 5M you can Japa to Canada. You can if you have other sources to compliment the 5m we know how our brothers dey take run am Sha . Na social media be this make we no talk am

I know of 2 routes,

as a skilled labour and unskilled labour, skilled will cost you 9m while unskilled will cost you 12m.

A very sure route with a job waiting for you...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2023
dapotemi:

Oh this is EVERYTHING we need to know..Thank you for your comment...I lost my job as a banker, maybe a BO.
Now I do u Uber and you say I suffer from low self esteem..Nope, I AM THE LOW SELF ESTEEM! This is the situation of some of you. I sympathize with myself and with you....You see, some of us have seen money, real money but somehow life happens and here we are, am not sure we will ever be comfortable doing this Uber and pls don't compare yourself with Chigozie abi Jamiu who was brought to Lagos by his maternal uncle to be watching his car every morning but somehow got a car on HP from his neighbor, who is a BO in the bank. Driving round Lagos carrying olosho from Radisson Blu to fourpoint to every shortlet apartment on the island, go home with 20k, what his generation never got in years and years of toiling in the farm and in Akwuzu river looking for dead fish to hook....For him, this is the DREAM, this is the Lagos MONEY they told him about, this is his own TIME! He's not wrong, don't blame him, that is everything he knows!! So what would he do if not to gather people and start lecturing them how to drive from 6am to 4am! That is all he knows! Hope he remember to tell them to brush their teeth once they meet target by 4am! God save the King and the Humber driver..
Pls be ashame of it o, if that is the GINGER you need to stop it and move to greater thing, PLEASE.

Chai, this must have hit someone directly....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Omoapena:
Pilots
I have a question
Before the fuel hike, 5k worth of fuel will gross you 25k
But now, with the little increment in fare, can 5k worth of fuel now still gross you 25k?

Remember 5k now is 10litres and 5k before was 27litres....

Pls, I have my reasons for asking this and I want pilots to confirm by filling there car 5k worth of fuel and see if it will gross 25k...

This question I asked some weeks back, I have been observing it since and I can confidently say 5k worth of fuel can't even gross you 15k....

5k fuel now was 2k fuel before and 2k fuel before gives us 10k gross and there hasn't been significant change in bolt pricing.

a trip of 700naira before is now 900naira and that's just 200naira difference....

So going by calculations, 10,000naira divided by 700naira will give us approximately 15trips

Which means you will do 15trips of 700naira each to get 10500naira

So going by the increment by bolt which 700naira trip before is now 900naira

So multiply 900naira by 15trips that will give us 13,500

So, in essence, we use 10litres of fuel to do 15trips of lowest fare and lowest fare is 900 which means 15trips of lowest fare will give us 13500.

Imagine using 5k fuel to get 13500 or let's even cap it at 15000, take your 5k back, you will be left with 10k then remove bolt commission of 3750, you will be left with 6250. Does it worth it?

I'm not seeing a significant increase in Bolt prices despite the increase in fuel prices.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2023
Barbiturate:
You're actually not getting my point and you're not realistic! I guess you just want accolades here!

I am not looking down on myself. As a matter of fact, I am a graduate with professional certifications and vast experience in my field.

In as much as there is dignity in every labour, there are still some hustle you can't boldly say openly at a certain gathering or function. There are still some hustle you can't be proud to say at a particular function and one of them is a driver!

If you lie to yourself about the stigmatisation of this hustle, then jokes on you!

This is Nigeria. We look down so much on some hustle. It is not like that abroad. People respect uber drivers abroad. Nigerians treat drivers like piece of sh1t. I once sat with a friend who brought his lecturer friend along. She's a female lecturer at unilag. We talked for long. She introduced herself and when she asked what I do, I told her I'm an uber driver......she went; oops...sorry, I shouldn't have asked! I said why? She said; never mind! Then I went as far as telling her my degree, prof qualification, experience and the MNC's I had worked with. I am explaining this because there are calibres of people you would sit with, you won't be able to say you're doing uber cos they will look down on you. It might even spoil things or deter opportunities you might get. I'd rather tell you my field(not uber) and then crown it with; "I'm inbetween jobs at the moment"

'PACKAGING'.
May you always last long in za oza room.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
northbird:

I was following the story.. I don't know the real tag for the profession.. they are responsible for images in medical investigation ...ct scan,xray and sonograpphy..etc.. do newspapers really investigate nowadays before publishing?. He is not a doctor.

The car was tracked to a mechanic workshop like 15 mins drive from where I live. Puposola Street,New oko oba,Abule-egba.

Google premium Times 2021..meiran + uber driver.
Alright bro. Generally sad.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Me wey go even de shame to tell some riders where I live so that they can feel better about themselves. God punish low self-esteem. If you see yourself as less, that's how people will treat you. It's not my fault if any rider thinks he's better than me cos he has a desk job and I don't. That's his cup of tea.

Perception is for the person who looks only at the surface. and ask yourself, do you want to be in bed with such a person? I don't because that's already a difference in principles.
If I don't find you engaging, I also don't want to interact with you because we are not on the same wavelength.

You may be right some of us entered this hustle because other moves no work out but, it has worked out for me big time.

In December last year, my parents came to spend Christmas in Lagos. After doing over 10k to and fro gbagada to Berger, my popsy say, money de this thing O. I laughed.

It's summer now, many IJB in town, you'll be shocked how many of them drive abroad but I should be ashamed of myself. God abeg

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
XGhost:
Me wey go even de shame to tell some riders where I live so that they can feel better about themselves. God punish low self-esteem. If you see yourself as less, that's how people will treat you. It's not my fault if any rider thinks he's better than me cos he has a desk job and I don't. That's his cup of tea.

Perception is for the person who looks only at the surface. and ask yourself, do you want to be in bed with such a person? I don't because that's already a difference in principles.
If I don't find you engaging, I also don't want to interact with you because we are not on the same wavelength.

You may be right some of us entered this hustle because other moves no work out but, it has worked out for me big time.

In December last year, my parents came to spend Christmas in Lagos. After doing over 10k to and fro gbagada to Berger, my popsy say, money de this thing O. I laughed.

It's summer now, many IJB in town, you'll be shocked how many of them drive abroad but I should be ashamed of myself. God abeg

Mobile 1 fully synthetic oil dey your head, boss.

Much respect, sir.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Thank God for telegram group. I for still dey here dey argue with former salary earners with low self-esteem.

Newsflash: no one gives a fück who you are or who you were. Find a way to survive and shut the hell up.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
And, if we're really talking about perception, all you really need to do is HAVE MONEY or APPEAR TO HAVE.

Nobody really cares what you do, as long as it looks like you have money or you have. That's what this country worships.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Former this, former that Uber driver can't do this Uber driver can't do that but from morning to night you're in a thread for Uber drivers giving stupid advise that you cannot give yourself to make your own life better.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
After chatting nonsense about Uber drivers, you'll still start your car, on your app and look for trips. You're an Uber driver who thinks he's better than other Uber drivers because he was a former salary earner.

Na bomb dey your head. Keep your former glory for you and your family. Nobody send your papa for here. grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Thank God for telegram group. I for still dey here dey argue with former salary earners with low self-esteem.

Newsflash: no one gives a fück who you are or who you were. Find a way to survive and shut the hell up.
This should be the motto of all legit hustle.

Bia Gentlelife50, who is winning btwn these people and that people grin cheesy
U eh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Japa japa japa, my friend in Chicago since 2017 has been doing Uber in Chicago go, people wey dey wash dead body for abroad nko? All na unto japa level. So many people are even doing this job cus they know they can get money from this to japa. What ever works for everyone abeg. Me sha still Dey find car to drive for rental abeg.

The surprising thing about this my friend was that, during assu strike in 2012, someone from his family helped him, took him to UK, the weyre study for UK finish, he forget certificate enter Chicago go Dey do Uber 😂

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Barbiturate:
You're actually not getting my point and you're not realistic! I guess you just want accolades here!

I am not looking down on myself. As a matter of fact, I am a graduate with professional certifications and vast experience in my field.

In as much as there is dignity in every labour, there are still some hustle you can't boldly say openly at a certain gathering or function. There are still some hustle you can't be proud to say at a particular function and one of them is a driver!

If you lie to yourself about the stigmatisation of this hustle, then jokes on you!

This is Nigeria. We look down so much on some hustle. It is not like that abroad. People respect uber drivers abroad. Nigerians treat drivers like piece of sh1t. I once sat with a friend who brought his lecturer friend along. She's a female lecturer at unilag. We talked for long. She introduced herself and when she asked what I do, I told her I'm an uber driver......she went; oops...sorry, I shouldn't have asked! I said why? She said; never mind! Then I went as far as telling her my degree, prof qualification, experience and the MNC's I had worked with. I am explaining this because there are calibres of people you would sit with, you won't be able to say you're doing uber cos they will look down on you. It might even spoil things or deter opportunities you might get. I'd rather tell you my field(not uber) and then crown it with; "I'm inbetween jobs at the moment"

Using my self as example, when people ask me what I do, I tell them about my handwork.
Because driving is part time for me, and I am doing this to convert excessive time to money.

But I have never been ashamed anytime someone address me as an Uber driver.

Na money dey ginger me.

Na person dey pack shit.

Survival is key.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pearl1910:

The narrative is changing...don't be dragged into the culture of our parents.
They never wanted to hear their children going into sports, acting or music, but today we all know what's happening.

Let's be real...
There are still hungry lawyers and Doctors wey no get money to buy shoe.
Am not bragging but no civil servant on Grade Level 11 (Fed or State) can afford my house rent and send their children to my children's school. This is being real.
I make more than 1m monthly now, and I wouldn't have achieved this if I stayed in paid employment.
I don't know how real u want us to b again, wen bills are staring u in d face but u r waiting for oil company job or nothing. Who no like better thing? d reason everybody wants to work in plush and tuush is for big money and benefits at the end of the day.
Many of my guys are the breadwinners of their extended families, Asin parents, siblings, nephews, nieces and cousins. Meanwhile they have people working in offices in the family o.
Let's cut this crap abeg
bless u

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Uber driver dey complain say dem dey look down on am

Yet, e dey look down on Okada and Keke rider.

E dey look down on Passengers wey stand for bus stop.

You want respect because you are driving Uber. When then will you demand when you have a fleet of cars?

Work, carry your money, go house chop am.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sometimes it is suck how we try to mis points here. I guess the essence of this platform is to share experience. A lot of drivers out here ain’t sharing jacko again. Reason? Prolly trying to keep the smartest in the room. Even the smartest and sharp do have a bad trip/day. So why can’t one feel free to share vulnerable moments and views. Fear of being attack?

I can honestly relate with Bit on his point and it happens in every works of life and not just as uber. Take a look at social media and WhatsApp status. Almost everyone fake images to friends they put on their status. Hate this nd throw the I don’t care into the air. Every man longs to be loved and seen from the view of an important person. I am not ashamed to be called an Uber driver, but damn surely not proud of it. How about being the dude at the back of maybeach and giving thanks for how far we’ve come. A house on the island can go as far as 80 million I guess, paying school fees for 3 kids in a term can be around 2 million in a good school. Which day man won drive hit these dreams. Abi make I accept reality, this is my destiny and I can never be the one that will experience this good life?

Please let’s be factual to ourselves. It will take more than miracle for a conductor to marry a lawyer. Not saying it is not possible or trying to narrow the talks down to platonic relationships. Just giving tips on the essence of value. Bit words are clear enough. There are some table you will and won’t be able to say your major source of income. Square peg and round holes just don’t fit. Simple

Starting out I used to be ashamed in those days, but now? I smile, my confidence is above the ceiling. As I remember the day a man asked me to leave his compound. Smiles. His wife was using me on a back to back trips. Oga couldn’t understand the obsession. Crazy we are best of friends today. Eyes don see

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pope, thanks for your understanding. You are wise! God bless you. I also appreciate fk and konko's submission.

I'd rather just read comments now!

All the best to everyone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
hefelove:
Japa japa japa, my friend in Chicago since 2017 has been doing Uber in Chicago go, people wey dey wash dead body for abroad nko?

Me sha still Dey find car to drive for rental abeg.

The surprising thing about this my friend was that, during assu strike in 2012, someone from his family helped him, took him to UK, the weyre study for UK finish, he forget certificate enter Chicago go Dey do Uber 😂

The weyre go don use Uber driving build house for nigeria. While his mates still looking for car to do Uber.
The weyre go born American citizen children, free education, free transport to school ,free Medicaid
While his mate go dey pay sch fees every 3months, dey get HBP
The weyre don forget about poverty days grin like dis.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5348) (5349) (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), pope191 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.