Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799952 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
izzou:

Our agents here are different

grin grin grin

E be like say I go join d agents here grin

Make I dey export lemon limca’s as side hustle to naija now, bishop dey sell car, Gentlelife50 dey sell as side hustle, felicity, Tojahh , pope191, peatl na everybody on dis thread be car agent now.

I follow my guy go auction and saw 03/04 civic , Hyundai & fords less than $1k but heard clearing in Nigeria is $1600 dollars. That’s approx $2,600 dollars = 2.2M

Hmmm just thinking aloud about dis agency

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
iheartellah:

Check your fuel cap, make sure it is properly closed.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
dav1002:

Chai....
If Bishop is a known thief
And Bishop and Felicity are team members
Therefore Bishop and Felicity are thieves
This is an example of falacy of.........
Thanks for this expose
Listen to Pope191 at your own peril! grin shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
ReadaDream:
There's a reason why experienced and seasoned car dealers stay away from Nigerian used cars. The ones that manage to sell for friend will not use their receipt for the transaction. E get why!

An average Nigerian lack maintenance culture and is already looking for the next victim to pass the car onto, the second the car starts misbehaving or they're done with the abusive relationship they have with the car.

I salute you boss! 🙌
gentlelife50 and halahhala, thanks for your input.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
BAZ001:

Make I dey export lemon limca’s as side hustle to naija now, bishop dey sell car, Gentlelife50 dey sell as side hustle, felicity, Tojahh , pope191, peatl na everybody on dis thread be car agent now.

I follow my guy go auction and saw 03/04 civic , Hyundai & fords less than $1k but heard clearing in Nigeria is $1600 dollars. That’s approx $2,600 dollars = 2.2M

Exportation from congo brazaville!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Defamation of character no be cruise

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
ReadaDream:
There's a reason why experienced and seasoned car dealers stay away from Nigerian used cars. The ones that manage to sell for friend will not use their receipt for the transaction. E get why!

An average Nigerian lack maintenance culture and is already looking for the next victim to pass the car onto, the second the car starts misbehaving or they're done with the abusive relationship they have with the car.

Bro shey nor be 7309 you dey find that time? e b lyke say na him japa recently go Canada.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DZTech: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Conner44:

I can give you a more thorough breakdown of fees and prices for tickets and such as it goes in the market today for individual investors and how profitable it is in case you still feel interested in embarking on such venture.

Good luck.

I will definitely be grateful for the above.
God bless you in advance. 🙏🏻
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Bro shey nor be 7309 you dey find that time? e b lyke say na him japa recently go Canada.
E be like say na him o. Make I go check him out.
Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Biko Pearl1910, how you take do am, an average of 22 trips per day?

Omo una they try o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Pearl1910 post=124804558]

Any one is fine. Same engine, just that the sport has padding and boot spoilers. Use a seat cover if your buy the normal one cos it's light color and since u want to use for commercial, it will get stained easily.
Sport is always more expensive and harder to maintain cos of the padding. If they fall off and u don't replace, the beauty of the car will diminish.[/quote

How far boss so if I do Plate number and drivers license renewal in Lagos does it mean anything or is it better to do in Lagos.
My guy for Benin dey pressure me to run am for Benin .I know say Lagos go dey faster
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Please mention names Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Larry1960 post=124816352][/quote]
Jejely go do your plate number in Edo state if you can, because it has its own advantage.
There's nothing like latsma stopping you and saying your road worthiness expired before you renewed it, because it's not in their system.

Again u beat traffic light or another offense wether knowingly or unknowningly Lagos state will claim they kept the record and wait for you to pass Vio inspection then they bring it up and you have to pay before they can give you road worthiness.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Jejely go do your plate number in Edo state if you can, because it has its own advantage.
There's nothing like latsma stopping you and saying your road worthiness expired before you renewed it, because it's not in their system.

Again u beat traffic light or another offense wether knowingly or unknowningly Lagos state will claim they kept the record and wait for you to pass Vio inspection then they bring it up and you have to pay before they can give you road worthiness.
why not ogun state...thats closer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by magnificentt170: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pearl1910:
I make 25 - 35k Net of fuel and commission a day. So any driver that comes to tell me horse dung should just be ready to drop the keys.
My rentals remains fixed fuel hike or not. If u no do again come drop key.

As for you saying "Ehailing is dead","u r just barely making your fuel money back" blablabla... I sympathize with u, my advise is drop the car and look for something else to do. No stress yourself, No stress your partner, No stress us for this thread.
They say if u no get evidence/proof, u go explain tire. So na only evidence I go dey post now to motivate people that really want to do the business.
Below is my activity for just 4 days. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Not including offlines and few Indrive trips.
I used 15k fuel daily so subract 60k from the Net, and that leaves me with 145k in 4days.
Bolt is now 20%, I don't know if Bolt has hidden charges but all the money I made is accounted for, either in cash, money in bank or expended. Funny how nobody has said anything about this reduction, but if they increased it by a fraction of a percentage guys will notice it and announce that bolt is now charging 26.8% grin

If I was on d road today, I will still make minimum 30k profit. Nothing except God can stop that from happening.
If I can do it, u can do it too.
90 trips in 4 days 😠 😆, baba u sure its 4 days? ~22 per day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iCloud007: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hi Guys,

Is there anyone who wants to rest for a week(19th-26th) and I pay you your weekly rental cash to use your car for a week?

I'll be in Lagos for that week and I'm looking for a car to rent for a week for easier movement around if I'm mobile than requesting trips every day.

Most car rental companies offer luxury expensive cars.

I need a basic car, even if it is a 2003 Corolla. It just needs to be healthy and in good condition. That's why I am willing to pay someone who is on rentals his weekly fee and use the car.

You can quote me or email me at roves02dames at icloud dot com

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin grin grin
You want to rent a car for 7 days @35/40k? grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Please mention names Sir

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Larry1960 post=124816352][/quote]

Anywhere u can do it is fine.
I will advise you do Plate number outside Lagos. Lagos wahala is too much for roadworthiness inspection and fines payment.
Although, if u want to do transportation in Lag, u will need a Lagos road worthiness eventually.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Day 2 Dusted

56k Gross
47k Net
5k Offline
Total Net 52k
Minus 12k fuel
40K Take home

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2023
Are we joining NLC tomorrow? Abeg make una let me know. I won play set grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Pearl1910:
Day 2 Dusted

56k Gross
47k Net
5k Offline
Total Net 52k
Minus 12k fuel
40K Take home

12k fuel! Chicken republic refuel grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:41am On Aug 02, 2023
OmoOshodi:
why not ogun state...thats closer
Any other State is fine actually
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:17am On Aug 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Exportation from congo brazaville!!!

So u self sabi twerk grin

u no fit mention name of person character wey dem defame

When pope191 defame Felicity001, u no talk
Now felicity pope defame blackbishop character u dey shout no be cruise.

Una don dey fear to talk truth for dis thread, Always twerking to fellow man grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Eyinola1:
90 trips in 4 days 😠 😆, baba u sure its 4 days? ~22 per day

So far this week.
Shebi na as d trips dey enter, I dey run am.
Na money I dey count, no be number of trips.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2023
BAZ001:

U didn't add shipping fee of approx $1,200
Then convert to Naira at the high exchange rate.
Reason why cars are very expensive now in Nigeria.

If u see people going for only lemons, don't blame them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2023
It's a miracle a plane crashed onto d busy Oba Akran road and no car was involved, nobody on ground was affected. Just beside a fuel station and no fire erupted.
Thank God for safety, protection and preservation.
As we go out to out various engagements, God will continue to provide us with a shield and an umbrella. Our going out is blessed, our coming in is blessed. Amen
We go again today!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2023
pope191:

12k fuel! Chicken republic refuel grin

Pope, e be like say Bovas don dey scam us o.
Try buying from NNPC if u will notice any difference. I stopped buying there since January cos I no dey go Magodo again, because of the road construction. Only Bovas and Mobil Agidingbi. But on Monday and yesterday I say make I just try am, what they sold for me for same amount I usually buy in Bovas was noticeably more on my guage and it's like the fuel didn't burn fast fast. Maybe it's just this consignment they have Sha. I will try them again today.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

Pope, e be like say Bovas don dey scam us o.
Try buying from NNPC if u will notice any difference. I stopped buying there since January cos I no dey go Magodo again, because of the road construction. Only Bovas and Mobil Agidingbi. But on Monday and yesterday I say make I just try am, what they sold for me for same amount I usually buy in Bovas was noticeably more on my guage and it's like the fuel didn't burn fast fast. Maybe it's just this consignment they have Sha. I will try them again today.

I didn’t read your post finish, before clicking on reply. The first line was what I read. I’ll buy fuel finish at Bovas and it will be like film tricks. Are these guys cheating me? Nope! They are all my padi’s, accept for that dark girl that use to act like wit*h, everytime she will bone face. These guys we are so close to the point of them telling me when they will have fuel and when not to bother to drive down. So I was fighting it, until I noticed their meter is so fast lately.

If 12k will give me half tank before the recent increment, add 1500 and that should settles that. For where? I barely see what I bought, but their fuel don’t burn easily. Switch to old oando on Sunday and gbam, 8k fuel from a bit past half is getting close to full tank. Yesterday, I bought 14k, I got tired of standing, practically begging for the meter to complete on time. I gently such from my favorite. The only problem is that traffic atimes. I still don’t want to believe Bovas tampered with their meter. The woman kept her standard this far.

But if you noticed before the recent increment, they weren’t selling at same price with the 2 NNPC’s, which tells market force and location is really dealing with them. Ask the the old NNPC? Awon clown, no difference between them and ANL.

NB : becareful of those adult babies at NNPC, their eyes is steady on red. If you loose guard! Sorry!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2023
BAZ001:

So u self sabi twerk grin

u no fit mention name of person character wey dem defame

When pope191 defame Felicity001, u no talk
Now felicity pope defame blackbishop character u dey shout no be cruise.

Una don dey fear to talk truth for dis thread, Always twerking to fellow man grin

Wait nah me Yeyegbami deh talk too? Walahi I don’t know. Yeye deh smell Baz. What do you call someone that says Oyenusi his is favorite movie? Bishop borrow my pen and he didn’t return it. I have evidence on all of these. He can go to c*lt, he will meet me there.

NB : I didn’t say B Autos, but Bishop. I have a personal problem with him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2023
pope191:

Wait nah me Yeyegbami deh talk too? Walahi I don’t know. Yeye Yeyegbami deh smell Baz. What do you call someone that says Oyenusi his is favorite movie? Bishop borrow my pen and he didn’t return it. I have evidence on all of these. He can go to c*lt, he will meet me there.

NB : I didn’t say B Autos, but Bishop. I have a personal problem with him.

I think that's what you were trying to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Hybrid600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.