Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,040 members, 7,828,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799048 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
skillip:
No vex abeg but before you and Bishop civil war start, Felicity TRUST me he really has your interest at heart, he was really concerned . Do not look at it that way. You sef know say you be good person , I plead with you let bygones be bygones today has not ended, let alone the month or year. You don fight too many wars here so just let things be and let your light shine. They may be someone in the wings waiting to offer you something Bigger and better than you can imagine, however, if you continue with this Tiger generator dragging the goodwill dey fade dey go. The only contact some of us hAve with guys here is simply what we read and you are not an exception, so you see the reason that you need to let things be.

Thanks baba... I appreciate... Thanks a lot.

I don tell pope say him win.
Let the trophy be handed over to him grin grin grin the guy fought a good fight...lolz he deserves it.

Pope you win you hear
Oya dance and celebrate grin

Let the thread breath.

Baba skillip how far shey make I send my aza
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Felicity001:

If I reply you the way you deserve now you will start to cry.

Can you see that you have lost your sense of reasonings.

Somebody came to you to seek your recommendation about a supposed friend of yours who also patronizes and supports your brand instead of you to say , okay give him the job or a try you rather reminded him how he had a fallout with his former boss.

How does that sound to you? Good or bad?

They say the nest way to kill a dog is give him a bad name.

I'll still ask you the same question I asked your friend and those who likes your post.

Pope pls I beg you in the name of the god you worship or call in times of great tribulation, quote that post where I wish fellow drivers death. Pls quote it.

If you can't quote it today pls just hide your face in shame and let this thread have some fresh air because your dirty mouth is already spelling all over the place

If I slap you… on the honest gee calm down. You know my pain about you? Sometimes you go act normal, some times you go just act like 2 wires bridge. I can’t ask you to forget the past, that one nah your cross to carry. The painful part is you are turning against the ones that either once cared for you or still care for you.

You and I or anyone never knew what transpired between both of them, but veeem. Judgement don start. You yourself said Bishop don’t know you that deep, so what probably do you think he can say about you, put his peace at steak? This same Bishop you and I are talking about knows I can look out for him to extreme. I am an open person for a reason. Obinoral go tell you. See as e b me, see wetin I deh do or go thro, so you can see thro my heart and my tots towards you. Bishop once asked me to be his guarantor on something, and I didn’t. It’s my rule, the only person I can be guarantor for in this life are my siblings. That does not make me love him less, we get along well ever since. Most times I felt the guilt of failing Shollywendy at some point, my intentions were good for real, but a bit stumbling block wouldn’t make me break my principles. Do he got mad at me? Nope, he may not even see things the way I see it, but I own it to always be there for em due to how long we’ve come as my oga em b. My oga saying internet never forgets. Who looks after me more here? Shollywendy, up till this moment his words of encouragement almost everyday can’t be underestimated. If I may fault Bishop? It maybe not letting you know which he may have reason. Why not reach out, no be everything them deh settle over the internet. One lesson you are yet to learn. Do you know Tojahh and Bishop have been having it rough for over a year? If they give Bishop to Tojahh e go over beat Bishop, but it feels good to see them play around yesterday and they no carry em come online. Take your sh*t offline most time, nah the advice I give you wey we take enter where we deh now

Felicity take this from me, calm down! E get why, leave all these figures down. We have one God, but different personalities. Nobody perfect, nobody holy. Relax your mind and think thro where you need adjust. Forget all these online noise. E go better! Peace

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Felicity001:

Thanks baba... I appreciate... Thanks a lot.

I don tell pope say him win.
Let the trophy be handed over to him grin grin grin the guy fought a good fight...lolz he deserves it.

Pope you win you hear
Oya dance and celebrate grin

Let the thread breath.

Baba skillip how far shey make I send my aza

You head no correct, if you won steal my lines. You for at least let me know.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
skillip:
No biggie, we all dey together . If any other one show I go let you know. Tojahh sef na Correct guy. All for one, one for all.

Na so jare... I gat your back bro no worry... Any time your waka pass abule Egba just buzz me make I do one Jacky or William Lawson for you.

All d best to all the hustlers here and out there

We moved!

My work is done here.

Silent reader mood activated

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Felicity001:

If only you know the numbers of cars I've bought and delivered to clients to the far northern and eastern part of the country.

Most of them don't know me.

See attach documents as one... D company I refund their money gave me this contract... Till today they still dint know how I look.

My brother good name is better than riches

Go to Toyota Nig. Or their sister company Germain any time and mention Felicity, they will give you my home address (they sabi me Wella)
Elizade cousin but still dey squat with Mama.....we know your type....

If you think you can go low they are others that can low with you..... Stop all this pretense come out clean for people to help at least we know you are honest...

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Felicity001:

With due respect to you and your ancient of days friend Olalekan Pope grin
I ask again and this time for a friend
Kindly quote where I attacked drivers here. Was it deliberated attack, physical or spiritual attack? Lolzzz

It shall not be well with you and pope if you don't quote it today.

You have until midnight.

I'm not like you guys that dig to delete your previous comments, so I'm giving you the opportunity to dig now.

Oya! Ostrich head bury your head in the same and start digging now!
Trash 🗑️
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
pope191:

You head no correct, if you won steal my lines. You for at least let me know.

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
obinoral1179:

If you think you can go low they are others that can low with you..... Stop all this pretense come out clean for people to help at least we know you are honest...

Obi this Igbo boy…. Gbe ju ko je ebure
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoapena:

This is a joke right?

Bros, why do you think it's a joke?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
obinoral1179:

Seriously, some of you need to start wearing pant and bra on this thread. Even market women can do way better than this, Oloshos in a brothel can't be this stupid.

One can barely find the crux of the matter. All round foolish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Beautiful day to all investors here on nairaland.

If you have a car parked, you are not driving it. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
TheModerator:

Seriously, some of you need to start wearing pant and bra on this thread. Even market women can do way better than this, Oloshos in a brothel can't be this stupid.

Of all the people to make such statements . . . e come be you? Like . . . 4 real? shocked

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
TheModerator:

You should have dish out the advice to him when he was calling me puppet and a Yahoo boy... You know I deliberately avoid you because you have been a nuisance on this group and you need to avoid my lane abeg....

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Conner44:

Of all the people to make such statements . . . e come be you? Like . . . 4 real? shocked
The nuisance was rubbish someone wedding and marriage and he is coming here to form Saint....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Blackbishop:

E Dey always get memory loss with that info

Please please please u dis Babcock banker turned mechanic should avoid me.
Wetin u and pope dey do no good,
u just dey knock felicity head like small pikin dey tos am to n fro.

You and pope need to apologize to feli so that peace will reign on this thread

Na so so epistle d guy dey write since last week,
He don explain taya yet no evidence

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
obinoral1179:
You should have dish out the advice to him when he was calling me puppet and a Yahoo boy... You know I deliberately avoid you because you have been a nuisance on this group and you need to avoid my lane abeg....

The advice was for you. Check how many times you mentioned me in the past and I ignored you. You are lucky I'm one leg out of this thread, I don't usually forgive evil doers. It's actually too little, too late from me.

You always act like you can't be touched. Just to remind you that you are not INVISIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
TheModerator:

The advice was for you. Check how many times you mentioned me in the past and I ignored you. You are lucky I'm one leg out of this thread, I don't usually forgive evil doers. It's actually too little, too late from me.

You always act like you can't be touched. Just to remind you that you are not INVICIBLE.

lol grin see this crazy fellow. So you are threatening to paste his picture and name here again abi? Or you want to use the gun in your left pocket and the pencil in your right pocket? grin

Have you forgotten that the last 3 times you were banned here it wasn’t by the anti spam bot? You want the real moderator to come and cancel this your account again for another week?

Better drag your remaining leg out of this thread for good. You’re the only one wearing pant here now in case you don’t know.

Shameless troll angry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
The drama and gbas gbos on this thread never gets old.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Another season loading. Biko, we are TIRED. Make una let drivers drive and share experience in peace.
TheModerator, abeg, don't take us back again.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
You've run to report again? Coward corner44. I was on my way out already. My brain was getting numb by the thrash on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
TheModerator:

from hawking of fake jamb results on nairaland, to admission racketeering in Owerri and Akure, to selling fake chinko products on nairaland. You actually want me to keep reminding you of who you are?

I was done with you. But you love being sunk in your own dung, I'll help sink you further. Your real name, your history. The loss is yours, deal with it.

And so what? grin e pass to mention name and put picture? What else can you do to blackmail me? NOTHING

Green hairy balled Troll tongue

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
TheModerator:
You've run to report again? Coward corner44. I was on my way out already. My brain was getting numb by the thrash on this thread.

I don’t even need to post your name. You’re a nonentity. A nobody grin

Now everyone on this thread knows you for what you really are cool

A useless troll tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
BAZ001:

Please please please u dis Babcock banker turned mechanic should avoid me.
Wetin u and pope dey do no good,
u just dey knock felicity head like small pikin dey tos am to n fro.

You and pope need to apologize to feli so that peace will reign on this thread

Na so so epistle d guy dey write since last week,
He don explain taya yet no evidence

Baz ama ni problem… Felicity and I no get issue, make this matter rest. I honestly no mind cruise, but as e b now? I need some time out, the internet they say is looking for me. But nothing new or strange. Pope no b meat wey dem deh fry.

The good thing I have learnt here is people will also accuse you of what they are guilty off and when you try to slow it all down. One person will come from nowhere and ignite the fire, then the circle continues.

Waka jeje reloaded, make I deh enjoy my Ruggedman as Mikel deh coach me on how to sit on bench.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
pope191:

Baz ama ni problem… Felicity and I no get issue, make this matter rest. I honestly no mind cruise, but as e b now? I need some time out, the internet they say is looking for me. But nothing new or strange. Pope no b meat wey dem deh fry.

The good thing I have learnt here is people will also accuse you of what they are guilty off and when you try to slow it all down. One person will come from nowhere and ignite the fire, then the circle continues.

Waka jeje reloaded, make I deh enjoy my Ruggedman as Mikel deh coach me on how to sit on bench.

Oya na war be the solution here. Since some elder with dem group of I Dey hold 45 million for account thinks say we be nursery school pikin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danfederal: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Honestly
I was glad when I saw the topic, I dived in hoping to learn and read driver's experience but here we go................

Can't even understand the arguments. Am I in a wrong thread biko?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Blackbishop:

Oya na war be the solution here. Since some elder with dem group of I Dey hold 45 million for account thinks say we be nursery school pikin

Bee je ebuere… make matter rest. Glad you got vindicated. I don’t know you from Adam other than here. I don’t see you from the angle of a perfect person as everyone will surely have their shortcomings. You know I am never the serious type, but on the real side boss, make this matter slide. Anyone can henceforth believe what they want to believe. Nah beg I beg

NB : one person may come and tempt you with what you feel the need to clarify. Trust me it’s another circle of an unending illusion. Abeg! Feel free to catch your cruise if you want too, but abeg make the matter rest.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Danfederal:
Honestly
I was glad when I saw the topic, I dived in hoping to learn and read driver's experience but here we go................

Can't even understand the arguments. Am I in a wrong thread biko?
Go and read from page 3,000, anything you need to learn have been said here before.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:23am On Aug 11, 2023
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Cap
Felicity001:

If only you know the numbers of cars I've bought and delivered to clients to the far northern and eastern part of the country.

Most of them don't know me.

See attach documents as one... D company I refund their money gave me this contract... Till today they still dint know how I look.

My brother good name is better than riches

Go to Toyota Nig. Or their sister company Germain any time and mention Felicity, they will give you my home address (they sabi me Wella)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Beautiful day to all investors here on nairaland.

If you have a car parked, you are not driving it. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2023
pope191:

I can be guarantor for in this life are my siblings. but I own it to always be there for em due to how long we’ve come as my oga em b. My oga saying internet never forgets. Who looks after me more here? Shollywendy, up till this moment his words of encouragement almost everyday can’t be underestimated. Do you know Tojahh and Bishop have been having it rough for over a year? If they give Bishop to Tojahh e go over beat Bishop, but it feels good to see them play around yesterday and they no carry em come online. Take your sh*t offline most time, nah the advice I give you wey we take enter where we deh now

Felicity take this from me, calm down! E get why, leave all these figures down. Nobody perfect, nobody holy. Relax your mind and think thro where you need adjust. Forget all these online noise. E go better! Peace

You should have just added “I’m sorry for bringing your shit online”
Someone very close to Felicity001 snitched and gave u info about him, u brought it online grin
And u know internet never forgets.
Even if u say sorry 100 times d damage has already been done, we can’t all have memory loss on dis matter “ like some people… “that a whole feli with all the Hoodlum tactics and e hailing experience can’t pay rent at abule egba” chaiii.

Just apologize online and move on. Stop trying to explain… you get Yoruba stubbornness no wonder dem call u olalekan.

You no wan apologize but make we die d matter.
Okay I don go bench too.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.