Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4797765 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Felicity001:

[s]Don't mind him and his likes

You advise them they turn it to insult

You tell them the truth they say you wishing them death

See that Johny boy that we all trained how to drive his manual car now feels he can now roll with the big boys.

Jonhnybegood wey I dey help talk make dem send money to am to buy full tank see am e turn am to me wishing him death.

Even the bible says, he who value his life will lose it, he who doesn't value it will life for eternity.[/s]

Mummy's boy always forming godfather
No wonder your former friends olamilekan the high earner and the smelly mechanic dey always tackle your sorry ass

Much respect the bishops
Lmao
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Felicity001:

Don't mind them... I call them hypocrite!

You share experiences lies they use it to judge you like they're anywhere better human than you're

They even use it to divert or Conner your opportunity

They use it to insult you.

They use it to tell you what you're not or capable of even doing.

People are watching from the supposedly cruise they think they're having.

They want to share an experience, they remember how Mr. A was dragged for sharing his own experience.

He erase his write ups and maintain his silent reader status.

Now, you're shouting nobody is sharing experience again.

Who experience help?

Peacefulhouse done share her experience them don turn her to cruise grin now she regret ever bringing her privacy here.

Is this place Gmap? So every trip I want to embark on I should always come here to read 20 pages to know where trailer fall or weather ikorodu Rd block... What a low way of thinking.

They asked for it
They got what they asked for
Now, they're complaining.

Them never see anything

No dey mix up things
You don't share experience
You share lies obviously

Dyslexic nincompoop
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mewales:
Good day to all amazing drivers on this thread. This is going to be the first time I’m writing, not just on this thread but on nairaland as a whole.
You may want to regard me as new comer but my profile speaks.

I come to read this thread often and all I see is hatred amongst people who are suppose to be their brothers keeper. People who come to argue to win, do you really have to win? And what prize do you stand to gain if after you’re being awarded a winner? We can all learn from whichever discussions is brought to deliberate upon. And moreover, you choose to accept or believe whatever is pointed here, it doesn’t necessarily need to aggravate to hullabaloo that occur here every time.

I see people who pick from a healthy comment of a well meaning user to attack his enemy, people who at any point in time wait for another person’s mistakes/ downfall to attack, why? I sometimes ask myself while reading here if this thread is really informative as it should be, because one or two must derail the thread to incite or cook attack.

I see comments like “@ your 40” “in your 30s” but I see people acting like they’re in their early 20s. The hatred is so thick to the point that you chose to deviate from the truth and chose to support wrong just to suit your cooking agenda. You go as far as attacking your brands? You only haven’t secured gun yet, if you had the chance, you’d have shot yourselves all in the name of “CRUISE” As much as I understand that misunderstanding is bound to occur, but we have to learn how to let go and move on, just like @Dapotemi said, we all don’t have to be close friends, the sky is big enough for everyone to thread. Person wae dae find rentage vehicle today may own times 2 of what you as a car owner owns today before you close eyes open am. Do not see one’s current situation as a means to attack him even if the person is not making sense, their are better ways to making things clearer.

Let whoever wishes to do giveaway do it wherever and whenever. People needs help and it comes even where and when you least expect it. God sends help sometimes through unimaginable ways. I know we all do not pray to get help from our enemies, but we should all understand that our enemies cannot be enemies to everyone. Not even in this time of hardship that people are dying of hunger. You cannot shame who is dying of hunger for seeking help.

@Larry I appreciate the help you’ve rendered to people here so far and the ones to come. But, I must also put it to you that even God wants us to thread carefully. There can only be gain in doing good but not seeking validation for a show off lifestyle just because you feel like you can afford it. People are not angry about your wealth, they are only telling you to adjust so you don’t set yourself up to the unknown. Enjoy your life as much as you want to, everybody prays to enjoy life but showing off? It pays you nothing. Everybody cannot tell you this simple truth that have come from few on this thread. Do not see it as though they envy you.

Lets us all try to adjust and stop entertaining rubbish on this thread so as to allow those who you referred to as newbies contribute and be part of the reasonable discussions. Not everybody is interested in WWE and Gidigbo wae dae sup here all the time.

We can all do better. May God bless our hustles and help us all in this hard time 🙏

So you expect us to read all this your long epistle? 😂

Respectfully biko in two lines summarize what exactly are you trying to say

Much respect nairaland new poster

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
pope191:

Well! If you say so, but pardon my ignorance. You can’t compare driver behavior on Uber platform with Indrive. No offensive gesture, if you remove non drivers from here and leave only drivers that are determined to score a point, you will arrive at same sanity.

No judgemental ounce on this, I plead. If you remove 1 out of 360, then it is no longer a circle. Meaning we all have our fair share, including you sir.

The point is clear albiet technical

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
abefeabebi:

Glory be to God oooo, I contested the hackney permit offence and I was cleared of the bill without paying a dime online..... Maybe being a first offenders sha. I will go and renew it to avoid another camera capturing. Thou I was told to go and delete it at Yaba,but no get that time.

There's nothing like camera capturing.. human beings are behind the random snapping and when the offender pays,they get 20% cut.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
BIA3:

I heard bolt gives them less commissionwhich is 10 or 5% instead of the normal 25%

That's false.. bolt is still 25%. For the branded guys, they get paid 18k plus weekly for the branding.
However, there's a proviso attached to the payment.
You must do 40 trips weekly to claim 18k .. it's not free money.
Is it worth it? I wonder too why people do it, human nature. .. different strokes for different folks.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
northbird:

That's false.. bolt is still 25%. For the branded guys, they get paid 18k plus weekly for the branding.
However, there's a proviso attached to the payment.
You must do 40 trips weekly to claim 18k .. it's not free money.
Is it worth it? I wonder too why people do it, human nature. .. different strokes for different folks.

How does bolt know they have the sticker on?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josiah360: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good afternoon, everyone.

I want to go into transport business but I'm confused which one is better between korope (commercial bus) and Uber considering the current subsidy-removal regime.

I will really appreciate advice on which one I should go for.

Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin grin
Pearl1910:

The point is clear albiet technical

Albeit ko, Albert ni….
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
northbird:

There's nothing like camera capturing.. human beings are the ones doing the random snapping and when the offender pays,they get 20% cut.

Your head is there boss…

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Johnchrix:
Sir I bless God. I'm finally a graduate. God has been faithful to me, irrespective of series of challenges, ups and down as well as the economic hardship in the country. Thank you for always supporting me in cash and in advises. You are a man who's milk of human kindness will never dry. I'm a beneficiary of ur kindness. The world needs more of your kind to be a better place. 4627812016 fcmb thanks again sir.

You have to understand that life doesn't/won't always give to you what you request of it, life will throw at you all kinds of challenges both good and bad, it's what you pick and make out of it you get.

Keep you head high, be positive, be kind to people, be wise, be careful, make sacrifices, go the extra miles for excellent, pursue your goals with all enthusiasm, don't stop pushing and most of all be prayerful one day one day e go better.

Don't worry you go hear from me soonest

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
dav1002:

Ode your beggar buddy johncrix has mentioned you

Run am the fuel money instead
Ewu!
I no go give youuu... Ntor!

If you like beg me I no go give youuu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
dav1002:

Mummy's boy always forming godfather
No wonder your former friends olamilekan the high earner and the smelly mechanic dey always tackle your sorry ass

Much respect the bishops
Lmao

Ah!! Mogbe!!

Even you too call am Olamilekan? grin and even call our honorary mechanic, pickup sorry baccock professor, importer/exporter smelling??

No. No no!!! Baz001 must hear this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
dav1002:

Respectfullly biko in two lines summarize what exactly are you trying to say

Professor in linguistics

Student of the baccock professor

I hail you Respectfullly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
IFSHR:

If you dey wait for Baz give away....you go wait tire o grin grin

SHOOPSYN:

grin grin You are here again abi. You escaped last trap set for you. Another one is loading. We must see your yansh on this thread grin. You have refused to comment on doing giveaway grin. I really laughed this past week. Nairaland competing with Twitter grin 1luv everyone!

Wey my stones ?

Make I do give away to millionaire drivers/car agents
Naah , if I start na all dis larry1960 olosho thread go full here plus alternates monikers for drivers.
I will rather do give away for old veterans here than just be chasing clout with giveaway.

nifton:

I don't mind to lose weight as I dey wait, but I trust Baz001. grin

For believing in me when I wan do give away na u go be number 1 on d list.
Hmmmm but ur moniker self new for here grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Itsrm:

How does bolt know they have the sticker on?

Are you thinking what I am thinking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pearl1910:

Are you thinking what I am thinking grin grin grin

I think we are thinking the exact same thing 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Johnchrix:
Sir I bless God. I'm finally a graduate. God has been faithful to me, irrespective of series of challenges, ups and down as well as the economic hardship in the country. Thank you for always supporting me in cash and in advises. You are a man who's milk of human kindness will never dry. I'm a beneficiary of ur kindness. The world needs more of your kind to be a better place. 4627812016 fcmb thanks again sir.

If truly you went to school and graduated among all odds; people calling you scammers ; accusing you wrongly then you will be number 1 to qualify for the give away. I don note ur bank details already.
That other guy up their be like na chicken republic man he follow come

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Felicity001:

Sorry no vex grin

grin grin

Where that Bazoo and Our fake Multinational mechanical Engineer earning 800/Month
Should come and do giveaway for drivers for 120k
I swear to God I go run 240k if dem born dem well
grin grin

Empty barrel. grin

When Men dey talk wey no dey fear debit alert small boys go dey cap
Dey play grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Josiah360:
Good afternoon, everyone.

I want to go into transport business but I'm confused which one is better between korope (commercial bus) and Uber considering the current subsidy-removal regime.

I will really appreciate advice on which one I should go for.

Thanks in advance

You get mind ooh angry

In all the places you seek advise it's on SM?! My brother you will get confused after reading over 10 pages.

This is why people fail in their venture.

Invest in something you've passion for, something you have knowledge of, something you have experience of, with that you don't need any advice from anyone.

Advice for my village na stranger

Better still buy Corolla
Buy korope
By danfo

Drive each one weekly do it for 3 months

After 3 months of inter-driving these 3 cars on their individual platforms you'd known which is better
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
BAZ001:

Wey my stones ?

Naah , if I start na all dis larry1960 olosho thread go full here plus alternates monikers for drivers.
I will rather do give away for old veterans here than just be chasing clout with giveaway.

grin

Empty barrel
Drop 120k like I did
Am gonna do 240k again if dem born you well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
BAZ001:

Wey my stones ?

Baz I believe in you as the author, finisher of this honorable thread

Make I drop my aza??
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Larry1960:

grin grin

Where that Bazoo and Our fake Multinational mechanical Engineer earning 800/Month
grin grin

Empty barrel. grin

Dey play grin

I dey like this kind challenge grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
dav1002:

The summary is stop quarrelling with Felicity and apologize to Cheerfulgiver for insinuating he got car from u in disguise.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
pope191:
grin grin

Albeit ko, Albert ni….

Lolz...u think say na only u Sabi blow big grammar abi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shakathezulu1: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Larry1960:

grin grin

grin grin

Empty barrel. grin

Dey play grin
Larry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pls is John chirx a driver @ fecility
Pls confirm make I bless am grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mewales: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
dav1002:

Well, I do not expect everyone to be ok upstairs brother. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Itsrm:

I think we are thinking the exact same thing 😂

Lolz...I will make findings and revert.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Felicity001:

I dey like this kind challenge grin

I no trust that guy him fit say him wan borrow money to do giveaway

Well if I was In the UK Canada or USA
I swear to God baba I go make nothing less than 12Million naira / Annum savings hustling except say I be Drop out or asylum seeker
Na hourly payment ooooo
Imagine how much dem dey make hourly over there
If to say I don enter abroad I swear to God who made me my I go don go giveaway for the drivers for this thread like 500k-1M
Omo no Cap money dey that side except you no get papers
Even my Guy wey come from USA a year ago we go one Lebanese restaurant for lekki 500k just go down for food we chop na that night na that time I get goosebumps
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin

@ johnchrix when you come online male I know make I bless you and congratulations

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

@ johnchrix when you come online male I know make I bless you and congratulations

I'm online sir thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.