Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730601 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Cineinfo:

Nigeria application was denied. It's remains BRICS

One last comment befor I go back to hiding
Why was Nigeria denied

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
BAZ001:

Why was Nigeria denied

Nigeria is not sincere with its position. Today, they want to support the west in attacking Niger Republic, tomorrow they are signing deals with Russia. They don't trust Nigeria enough. Also the pipeline project is a big headache for Russia.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
BAZ001:

Why was Nigeria denied

https://www.primebusiness.africa/brics-why-nigeria-was-snubbed/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
donbrowser:

Nigeria is not sincere with its position. Today, they want to support the west in attacking Niger Republic, tomorrow they are signing deals with Russia. They don't trust Nigeria enough. Also the pipeline project is a big headache for Russia.

Cineinfo:

https://www.primebusiness.africa/brics-why-nigeria-was-snubbed/

Thank you.
Nigeria will get better soon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
God when

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Cineinfo:

Madam, I greet you.
smileytwale
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
BAZ001:

Why was Nigeria denied

Our greed exceeds everyone else's and we really don't bring anything to the table

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2023
radautoworks:

Our greed exceeds everyone else's and we really don't bring anything to the table
Small yansh(Nigeria) dey shake o grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentleswift(m): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Larry1960:

This man grin pls stop calling my name
Anyway see olosho from coded runs wey I wan carry grin

We dey chop life grin werey Bazoo

Bazoo am married to the game so Bleep what you say grin
haven't you disgraced your ancestors enough?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mukwise(m): 1:29am On Aug 26, 2023
Good day everyone, I'm trying to register for Indriver and my documents get reject. Pls I need someone that can put me through thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mukwise(m): 1:35am On Aug 26, 2023
mukwise:
Good day everyone, I'm trying to register for Indriver and my documents get reject. Pls I need someone that can put me through thanks

And again, after completing my registration with bolt I decided to start driving today, but I was just driving around mainland with no ride request coming in my way so I decided to check through the app and I found something. Pls help me out on how to sorve the problem below. Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 1:41am On Aug 26, 2023
radautoworks:

Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa.

All countries who hate being second to US and would like to overthrow but can't get along long enough to do so. Especially India and China. As long as the dollar is the international currency of trade, they can be hit hard by sanctions when they misbehave. They want to adopt another currency. Problem is, who's currency grin

They recently got another five or so countries and account for over 50 percent of the world's oil which is why they think they can make a move now. It ain't happening though.

It's likely gonna happen, it's just a matter of time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 5:25am On Aug 26, 2023
mukwise:

And again, after completing my registration with bolt I decided to start driving today, but I was just driving around mainland with no ride request coming in my way so I decided to check through the app and I found something. Pls help me out on how to sorve the problem below. Thanks
Did you do car inspection with bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2023
Gentleswift:
haven't you disgraced your ancestors enough?

Who's this omo ale cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2023
But wait o, shey na dangote wey dey sell cements higher in his country and lesser in other countries wan Dey sell oil cheaper here when him refinery ready?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2023
konkoabove:

And also which state him registered for?
Lagos or another state?

@mukwise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2023
Dovehorizon:

It's likely gonna happen, it's just a matter of time

If by time you mean at least a decade, then yes.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/08/24/exp-larry-madowo-brics-lkl-082401aseg1-cnni-world.cnn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mukwise(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2023
konkoabove:

Yes but the bolt app is still telling me I won't get a ride request because I'm not in any category
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mukwise(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2023
Glithronix:

And also which state him registered for?
Lagos or another state?

@mukwise

Lagos state, I did it 3 days ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2023
hefelove:
But wait o, shey na dangote wey dey sell cements higher in his country and lesser in other countries wan Dey sell oil cheaper here when him refinery ready?

Refinery doesn't guarantee cheaper price. It's just another medium to create competition. If Bua, Dangote and NNPC all refine fuel and sell at 580/litre for example and Bovas imports to sell at 530/Litre. Where will you buy from?

There's too much thiefry in Nigeria's oil industry that's why the "L" in NNPC now was completely necessary. Many people would have been using Babariga to pack money all in the name of we want the government to control our resources.

Take Lagos for example, the system Lagos adopts in managing its projects is commendable (Private-Public Partnership) such that you and pearl can buy BRT Buses and give to Lasg to do business on a sharing formula while the government controls the business.

Dangote is not the problem, policy is the problem. Slowly but surely, we will get there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2023
Please help! I'm searching for a car to drive on bolt!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2023
donbrowser:

Refinery doesn't guarantee cheaper price. It's just another medium to create competition. If Bua, Dangote and NNPC all refine fuel and sell at 580/litre for example and Bovas imports to sell at 530/Litre. Where will you buy from?

There's too much thiefry in Nigeria's oil industry that's why the "L" in NNPC now was completely necessary. Many people would have been using Babariga to pack money all in the name of we want the government to control our resources.

Take Lagos for example, the system Lagos adopts in managing its projects is commendable (Private-Public Partnership) such that you and pearl can buy BRT Buses and give to Lasg to do business on a sharing formula while the government controls the business.

Dangote is not the problem, policy is the problem. Slowly but surely, we will get there.

What is the job of Petroleum Price Regulatory Agency if different refineries will just fix arbitrary prices?
Only a thief or a naive person will say refining locally will not reduce cost of fuel. When u remove d transportation component that's a huge price difference. Even in agricultural products it is evident. Politicians are talking in anticipation of money they will steal and u that went to school can't use your brain just because u must support rada rada.

As for the PPP, tomorrow when the buses are burnt or damaged govt will tell us it's govt buses and will take state funds to replace them even though they were insured and only partly owned. APC is the biggest thief ever. And u have either benefitted from them or ur bigotry is hampering ur sight.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

What is the job of Petroleum Price Regulatory Agency if different refineries will just fix arbitrary prices?
Only a thief or a naive person will say refining locally will not reduce cost of fuel. When u remove d transportation component that's a huge price difference. Even in agricultural products it is evident. Politicians are talking in anticipation of money they will steal and u that went to school can't use your brain just because u must support rada rada.

As for the PPP, tomorrow when the buses are burnt or damaged govt will tell us it's govt buses and will take state funds to replace them even though they were insured and only partly owned. APC is the biggest thief ever. And u have either benefitted from them or ur bigotry is hampering ur sight.

I will let this one slide...

As for your submission, I see that you're still proving me right about not knowing a lot of things about governance and politics. When you're ready to learn, I will reply you. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2023
donbrowser:

As for your submission, I see that you're still proving me right about not knowing a lot of things about governance and politics. When you're ready to learn, I will reply you. Enjoy your weekend.
If you know Politics.. You won't support a clueless person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2023
Nezzjnr:

Like who?

The one who gave you a city to drive Uber in? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2023
Nezzjnr:

As it is now, seems it’s both past and present president are all clueless

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
donbrowser:

This is what u hear from a thiefing incompetent politician telling u lies or from an ignorant blind supporter when confronted with rational reasoning.

Let it slide because I didn't have d Intention of engaging u beyond 1 quote.
Agbado people are impossible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
mukwise:

Lagos state, I did it 3 days ago

I had the same problem at first, as I come and no one help me I kuku dey look.
Then bolt chatted me on whatsapp and requested all the documents and photos. In like 30 minutes they sent me mail that I've been approved and I could start working.
What's your WhatsApp? Let me forward the bolt whatsapp to you so you can text them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

This is what u hear from a thiefing incompetent politician telling u lies or from an ignorant blind supporter when confronted with rational reasoning.

Let it slide because I didn't have d Intention of engaging u beyond 1 quote.
Agbado people are impossible.
grin Says someone that doesn't even know that he doesn't know.

APC is your problem, I hear. So Mr Pearl would you prefer Ikpeazu as governor of your state or Zulum? grin

That's exactly the same reason why you're able to drive Uber and acquire more cars in an APC state because the policies are favourable to you. If you think otherwise, go and do it in your state then we can have a good conversation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
donbrowser:

grin Says someone that doesn't even know that he doesn't know.

APC is your problem, I hear. So Mr Pearl would you prefer Ikpeazu as governor of your state or Zulum? grin

That's exactly the same reason why you're able to drive Uber and acquire more cars in an APC state because the policies are favourable to you. If you think otherwise, go and do it in your state then we can have a good conversation.

Even before Tinubu ..Lagos has always been a business Hub, Globally every country have their dominant state, city or county and it's like that because of it strategic locations, History or location precedent....Lagos is not even near its potential and yet you believed Tinubu or APC built Lagos. ..is it lack of exposure or you just choose sentiment over knowledge..... Change that mindset....

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
IFSHR:

Even before Tinubu ..Lagos has always been a business Hub, Globally every country have their dominant state, city or county and it's like that because of it strategic locations, History or location precedent....Lagos is not even near its potential and yet you believed Tinubu or APC built Lagos. ..is it lack of exposure or you just choose sentiment over knowledge..... Change that mindset....

That's why other states are 30 years behind Lagos abi? grin

Calabar was not a capital before?

If I choose sentiment, it's my right to do so. Some people gave their kinsman over 90% of votes in the last election heaven did not fall.

I love Tinubu and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Peace Be Unto You!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
donbrowser:

That's why other states are 30 years behind Lagos abi? grin

Calabar was not a capital before?

If I choose sentiment, it's my right to do so. Some people gave their kinsman over 90% of votes in the last election heaven did not fall.

I love Tinubu and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Peace Be Unto You!

Other state 30years behind...with what stat.....

Calabar standard of living is better than Lagos....Calabar was not a capital of Nigeria as a whole ..it was just precolonial capital centre.....

You love for Tinubu is your headache....then leave those that have things against him to breathe....all you do on the thread is campaign even after elections are over....none of your last 10 post is thread related....nobody ask Tinubu kinsmen not to vote him in Lagos, or his so called state .....

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.