Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757909 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mysteriousworld: 2:06am On Aug 28, 2023
With all you said, you're not considering the maintainance of the car, so just turn the driver into a slave na.
Besides, the car is still there as an asset.
The most important thing should be maintainance, if its 20k you'll get and your car will not be stressed out, I think its better. Or do another business, not a must to do e hailing.
You need a slave, not a driver.

Pearl1910:

Can u also purse and consider the owner of the car? If someone buys a car of 3m and gives u to be remitting 20k weekly. When do u want him to break even? U think partner that buys car doesn't have life to sort too abi?. Even Keke remits 25k-30k weekly.
Now u r suggesting a 2011 car. Do u have an idea how much a 2011 Honda Civic costs? Don't u think the returns isn't commisurate with the investment?
If 20k weekly is what is obtainable in Abj, then I don't think anybody should use any car worth more than 1m for the hussle.
Make una dey fear God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mysteriousworld: 2:28am On Aug 28, 2023
I've helped several drivers in the past...
I see why we deserve our government...
We don't care about others, just ourselves...

During those years, I noticed those who treat their drivers well never hear stories, but when you need a slave, you'll always complain, at the end of the day, the greedy investor will be the one at loss.

If you want to invest in a business like uber, you have to do it yourself to gain experience and understand the pros and cons.

YeyeGbami:

Welfare of uber driver….hahaha laff wan fall me down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mysteriousworld: 2:36am On Aug 28, 2023
Slave master! I see how wealth has killed you and not poverty... you must be so wealthy...
First of all I hope you know I was talking of Abuja and not lagos.

Secondly, adolph Hitler must have started like you, so the driver should kill himself for you, he doesn't have a family to feed, goals to pursue, or life to live.
slave master!!

CheerfulGiver:
This is a lazy man point of view. If you take advice from these kind of people, poverty will come upon you like a bandit .... Your poverty sure die!

It's better you collect 40k from a driver and be involved in the maintenance of that car from the 40k, than ask a driver to maintain car and pay you 20k. You as the car owner, and the driver himself will surely be on the highway to the village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
With all you said, you're not considering the maintainance of the car, so just turn the driver into a slave na.
The most important thing should be maintainance, if its 20k you'll get and your car will not be stressed out, I think its better. Or do another business, not a must to do e hailing.

Experience they say is the best teacher

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

I will not take u serious until u proof u have a car u have given to a driver for 20k and the driver has maintained it properly and u have operated for atleast 2yrs

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2023
dav1002:

Experience they say is the best teacher

EOD
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by amstamon: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2023
amstamon:
Hyundai grand 110 !2015
Bought brand new.
Manual drive
AC working perfectly
2.5m
For the fastest finger
Ikotun/egbeda
Still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
This is a matter of fact. I see some of you refer to these earnings like it's a joke. It's not.

I netted 63k yesterday alone. No, I didn't say gross.... Net.

Let people do what they want.

With how much fuel?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
This is a matter of fact. I see some of you refer to these earnings like it's a joke. It's not.

I netted 63k yesterday alone. No, I didn't say gross.... Net.

Let people do what they want.

I net 80k same yesterday with just 15k fuel

Everyone just believe whatever they choose to believe

I think car owners should start demanding for 50k as weekly deliver or they drive the car themselves and cash out the whole money…

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2023
YeyeGbami:

No be here we see 80K, forget if you have time to invest and you know the game well.

On some app, there is no time limit so you can drive 24hrs or even share the wheel (trade secrets)

You don’t even need to drive 24hours or share wheel with someone, just drive aggressively/defensively and you will net 60k and above…

One can even net 60k within 10hours work

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2023
Can anyone provide a NEAT toks 2004 Toyota Corolla for immediate purchase...Please emphasis on NEAT....@felicity @blackbishop and others who may have a connect for it.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2023
dapotemi:
Can anyone provide a NEAT toks 2004 Toyota Corolla for immediate purchase...Please emphasis on NEAT....@felicity @blackbishop and others who may have a connect for it.
Thanks

What's your budget?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
ReadaDream:
Next time, rate the rider 1☆ . The options will come up.

Or goto your trips page, select the trip in question and write to support.

I eventually did the latter and Bolt said they would reimburse me part sum for the trip
Thank you.

Omo! How do I handle such situations next time?
Because why you go order ride when you no get money, we reach finish bill na 2600 you are now telling me "it's 1k I have, send account when I hustle finish I'll pay"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
Slave master! I see how wealth has killed you and not poverty... you must be so wealthy...
First of all I hope you know I was talking of Abuja and not lagos.

Secondly, adolph Hitler must have started like you, so the driver should kill himself for you, he doesn't have a family to feed, goals to pursue, or life to live.
slave master!!

Edited for the sake of clarity.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Beautiful day to all investors here on nairaland.

If you have a car parked, you are not driving it. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
MrReeseG:

Because why you go order ride when you no get money, we reach finish bill na 2600 you are now telling me "it's 1k I have, send account when I hustle finish I'll pay"
There's no one-way approach to this. You either remove "wheel spinner" and do it the Hoodlum way or let go and report to Bolt/Uber. ...but if it was an Indrive trip, by all means, get your money before the rider leaves or else, OTILO.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MzCynthia(f): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Spent almost an hour trying to catch up with all the gbas gbos in this thread.

I think I didn't miss much, still the same d**k measuring contests grin

Who missed me?

Good day my guys... kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mysteriousworld: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
I didn't buy a car for business, for anyone to use, but my own car to use, in a way that it will pay him also, besides, it's not something that's not common.

*Note, i said apart from lagos*, Benin for example, ibadan , etc. And I'm sure there are people who can do it in lagos too, smiley just saying.
There's nothing to argue about here, besides, the person I was talking to said he wants to give it to his brother, so wetin con happen ooooooo.

Pearl1910:

I will not take u serious until u proof u have a car u have given to a driver for 20k and the driver has maintained it properly and u have operated for atleast 2yrs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
MrReeseG:

I eventually did the latter and Bolt said they would reimburse me part sum for the trip
Thank you.

The person will tell me whether it's him or his father that bought the car for me, or the fuel inside the car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mysteriousworld: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sorry pls, just metaphors.
Atleast I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to someone who wants to give his brother.
Are you that bored?

TheModerator:

Edited for the sake clarity.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
donbrowser:

What's your budget?

We bought one for 3.7 last two week, I want to assume we will work on same budget...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
MrReeseG:

Thank you.

The truth is, atleast maybe once a week or a month, you will encounter such Werey ..Picked a trip from V.i to Ikeja Gra last week, the offer (3,900) was very low but it's a destination trip for me so I did it..On 3rd mainland, he pleaded that he wants to pick something in that harvester church at Gbagada, that I should pls stop for some few mins, I was angry ehn but they guy was kinda friendly from d beginning of d trip so I decided to stop for him..He took 10 mins and later we proceed, Lagos Marriott at Joel ogunnaike was d destination..A minute before we end trip, I ask oga if it's transfer so that he can start doing it, he was quiet, I remind him again ND he said transfer, by that time we don reach hotel, oya oga pay nau, he said ehmmm just text ur account number to me, I'll send it to you after my meeting..
Honestly, I didn't know when I yelled abi god wan punish you and the meeting, this guy appears to be younger than me, he started begging o, that he will send it, he swore with everything, security don gather, shame con dey catch me sef, na so I leave am...
Two days after, he paid, after much threatening sha

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
dapotemi:

The truth is, atleast maybe once a week or a month, you will encounter such Werey ..Picked a trip from V.i to Ikeja Gra last week, the offer (3,900) was very low but it's a destination trip for me so I did it..On 3rd mainland, he pleaded that he wants to pick something in that harvester church at Gbagada, that I should pls stop for some few mins, I was angry ehn but they guy was kinda friendly from d beginning of d trip so I decided to stop for him..He took 10 mins and later we proceed, Lagos Marriott at Joel ogunnaike was d destination..A minute before we end trip, I ask oga if it's transfer so that he can start doing it, he was quiet, I remind him again ND he said transfer, by that time we don reach hotel, oya oga pay nau, he said ehmmm just text ur account number to me, I'll send it to you after my meeting..
Honestly, I didn't know when I yelled abi god wan punish you and the meeting, this guy appears to be younger than me, he started begging o, that he will send it, he swore with everything, security don gather, shame con dey catch me sef, na so I leave am...
Two days after, he paid, after much threatening sha

Omo!!! Man eyes dey see o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
amstamon:
Hyundai grand 110 !2015
Bought brand new.
Manual drive
AC working perfectly
2.5m
For the fastest finger
08038130918 y
Ikotun/egbeda

grin

Omo which kind useless car be this grin
This one no go get second value so grin

Guy sell this cer 500k grin

If you gree make we meet up sharp sharp I go credit your aza make we run business grin

Keke even better pass this car grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MzCynthia(f): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Larry1960:

I missed you

How much for one round shocked
Mr chicken republic grin
That's not how to approach a lady. Be civil

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
MzCynthia:
Mr chicken republic grin
That's not how to approach a lady. Be civil

My love have you eaten this afternoon sweetheart grin

MzCynthia you know when you have 💰 you can approach any girl in this life even though na Rihanna I go approach her with confidence grin

I sabi una na una go dey form hard to get

Anyway you are my spec sha

Anyway MzCynthia you know I just wanted you to react and you showed some maturity there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Larry1960:

I missed you

How much for one round shocked

Dem suppose ban you ....for this senseless comment...

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
IFSHR:

Oya come and ban me nah

So you think say if them ban me e go reduce my account balance cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
IFSHR:

Oya come ban me nah cool

Mr man she dey complain

Na your sister
Don't know why people can't mind their business
Abeg make you quote me again if your account balance dey read less than 8 figures shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Larry1960:

Oya come ban me nah cool

Mr man she dey complain

Na your sister

No be man u be...u go born female pikin....if someone sexualizes her ..give them standing ovation .... people have said less and paid the price heavily....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
IFSHR:

No be man u be...u go born female pikin....if someone sexualizes her ..give them standing ovation .... people have said less and paid the price heavily....

90 percent of girls nowadays na olosho sha
The country hard cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.