Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751342 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5516) (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
MrCarter577:

It's a Nigerian thing, common especially with Nigerian women, who will order ride, call U then go back to make up for 30mins. You can never beg white people to come out; they monitor movement and would be at the exact PU spot before you arrive.

There is no lie here
It's mostly women that do the delay, foreigners and men almost never delay you, in fact they are already there waiting for you.
When I used to order ride too, I always monitored the driver and made sure I was waiting and waving/flagging him down as he approaches.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
MrReeseG:
Wait! What is the reason for the sudden hike in price on indriver... trips wey before before I go see 1800, 2000. I dey see 3k 4k there.
I saw maryland 9500 self
What happen!!!
Some of us drivers still think we are making enough.
If these e-hailing companies took the measure that would commensurate with the fuel hike, we will all know that what we are making today is a total crap.
We just dey rugged am onto say the price increased small.
Abi na the same price we used to spend on car maintenance in the subsidized era we dey spend now?
Everything has gone up since subsidy don go.

Much respect, boss.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Greetings to everyone from this side

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hacked mifi for sale
Works with all networks including Spectranet and ntel

Pick it up for just 7k

Not negotiable

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MzCynthia(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
MacHerb:
Walk in interview

We are looking to hire competent drivers.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
Minimum of 3 years experience
Know how to drive manual and automatic transmission
Must know how to drive one or two of the following: bus, saloon car, SUV, and pick up trucks.

Ideal candidates are to visit 5 Prince Adelowo Adedeji St, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1.
Date: Wednesday 13/9/2023
Time: 9 am -12pm
Please come along with the following documents:
Cv
Drivers license
LASDRI

PAY - 90,000

Kindly share with friends

Can females apply too? Is it the mactay building in lekki? Asking for a friend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
fk001:

Pls stop this childishness is nauseating Tbh

Find a hobby or something than arguing or proving that you are better than someone, Some of us have generational wealth but it doesn't mean we will come online and start rubbing it on people's faces that's an immature thing to do. The more you try to prove that you are rich the more people see your poverty mentality and where you come from.

Cheers

💯
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IbnB: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
MrReeseG:
Wait! What is the reason for the sudden hike in price on indriver... trips wey before before I go see 1800, 2000. I dey see 3k 4k there.
I saw maryland 9500 self
What happen!!!

inDriver surge - because of rain
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kewelljoseph(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ok , just came across this thread. Pls I need honest opinions o…abt to give my 2010 Corolla to a friend for Uber / bolt earnings. But I still dey get double mind. My target is 80k - 100k per week frm him. Whatever he makes on top is for him. Pls I need those people who are still in the business to advise me if it’s a good thing. Don’t worry abt trust I knw am reach house and he’s someone that maintains car very well, my concern is the profit turn out. Left to me I won sell the car put money for business but I need another source of income aside my main business. All your advice is welcomed.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
80k - 100k weekly remittance. grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
kewelljoseph:
Ok , just came across this thread. Pls I need honest opinions o…abt to give my 2010 Corolla to a friend for Uber / bolt earnings. But I still dey get double mind. My target is 80k - 100k per week frm him. Whatever he makes on top is for him. Pls I need those people who are still in the business to advise me if it’s a good thing. Don’t worry abt trust I knw am reach house and he’s someone that maintains car very well, my concern is the profit turn out. Left to me I won sell the car put money for business but I need another source of income aside my main business. All your advice is welcomed.

There are 2 things involved:

It's either you beat each other up or you avoid each other for the rest of your lives.

I won't say more than that

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
Glithronix:

Let's get ready to read long episodes of fights grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
kewelljoseph:

Try run am for one week. Then minus fuel money, commission, data and feeding and pay 80k into another account of urs, then assume the remainder is yours as the driver. Do it and then come back and tell the house how feasible it is.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
kewelljoseph:
Bros sell that car put the money for business, e get why.
Besides i doubt your friend can make that much not to talk of making his own.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Glithronix:

Glith.. the thing sef shock you.. grin.. Much respect Baba..

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
kewelljoseph:
Bro, you are nothing but a slaver.
Use same car to hustle for a week, remove commission, fuel and feeding, then pay 80k to your other account and whatever is left you can take it as yours.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
kewelljoseph:
Osanoboa!! Post of the year.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
kewelljoseph:

Haha lmao. you better dey cruise your car jeje, if you don’t have to use it for now. Buy car cover , cover am keep inside your house.

Car don cost bro.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Bros sell that car put the money for business, e get why.
Besides i doubt your friend can make that much not to talk of making his own.

If cheerful students can make 80k, why can’t his driver friend make it?

Pearl dey run 60K+ daily too laa.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
cool

I am on stage 2 now

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Is his friend one of cheerfuls students?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
kewelljoseph:

Omo I read this post to swallow eba hard me

Kai!!!!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
darmilolah:
Greetings to everyone from this side

Long time.. boss...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifton(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
kewelljoseph:
Yeah, it's possible. Bank PHB once told us that soon cars will run on water. So I don't see why this cannot be achieved. Just tell your friend to join the Elite Telegram group to keep cashing out week in week out. I'm sure you've read through some previous pages to see profit margins from some dashboards displayed here. So why not, give it a try bro. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
kewelljoseph:
don't listen to what people are saying here bro, you are on track with the 80k-100k per week. its very fair. just don't forget to give him gun and face mask as you're giving him the car keys.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Omo!!!
I dey surulere since dey find ride wey go take me go back house. Una too fast biko, before I press anything "ride has been taken".

Abeg Make una leave one for me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Welz:

don't listen to what people are saying here bro, you are on track with the 80k-100k per week. its very fair. just don't forget to give him gun and face mask as you're giving him the car keys.

Lmaoooo
I laughed so hard

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Abi ooo, he made someone's salary in three days so if the driver work hard 80k is nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Johnchrix:

Let's get ready to read long episodes of fights grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
northbird:

Glith.. the thing sef shock you.. grin.. Much respect Baba..

On a 10000 Volt grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
kewelljoseph:

Wahala
This is unrealistic bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Pearl and Glithronix don scatter this place pata pata.

Omo best laugh of the day at eleventh hour. It’s the what he makes after that for me. Just thinking thro what will be left after weekly payment 😂

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kewelljoseph(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
donbrowser:

There are 2 things involved:

It's either you beat each other up or you avoid each other for the rest of your lives.

I won't say more than that
lmaoooo, this comment weak me! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5516) (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: raiszy2k(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.