Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753497 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2018
omonla10:
thanks but worst case scenario.. What's is the lowest ratings before I get sanctioned and what's their punishment..
anything below 4.40 is dangerous
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2018
slamstanlee:
Be nice always. When you open your booth, help put their loads/bring their loads out. If they got kids, be friendly with them. If they don't have change to give like 100 or 200 leave it for them. Before the end of the day some riders will dash you their change too....

this is actually the truth, leave the 200 and move on instead of wasting time looking for change. most riders leave their change anyway. Lekki guys sef will tip you jara on top

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.

it's just reverse psychology. Leave the greater change for them. they believe they are above uber drivers so how will an uber driver leave change for them. they will tell you to keep it.

e no work yesterday sha. carried an elderly woman from yaba to apapa rd. her change was like 200 and i gave her back the 500... next thing I hear na "ose oko mi. wa Da gba" grin

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Romeo3:
Lol.

it's just reverse psychology. Leave the greater change for them. they believe they are above uber drivers so how will an uber driver leave change for them. they will tell you to keep it.

e no work yesterday sha. carried an elderly woman from yaba to apapa rd. her change was like 200 and i gave her back the 500... next thing I hear na "ose oko mi. wa Da gba" grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Romeo3:
Lol.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boxymccoy(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Doublecheck:
Bros what car do you drive?
Honda Civic 2008
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ How much is condenser? 16*23. Working on my 2nd vehicle by his grace.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
ifyeez:
GAZZUZZ How much is condenser? 16*23. Working on my 2nd vehicle by his grace.

no idea what you asking for
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ceexcel(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hi,
Am interested in this offer... But I stay in Oregun plus I have no Uber experience but am sure I will do well.
Thanks.
Signet01:
Hello everyone,
Toyota Corolla 2003 (tokunbo) available for HP
35k weeky
Please Note:
Driver must stay around Somolu/Akoka
Driver must least 3months experience on Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

no idea what you asking for
Car AC condenser, was told to change condenser for the ac to be perfect, would like to knw how much it cost, the ac guy collected 10k for it

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
1.6liter Engine captured......

Jeje we de go o, jeje

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
ifyeez:
Car AC condenser, was told to change condenser for the ac to be perfect, would like to knw how much it cost

for what vehicle?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

for what vehicle?
Honda Discussion continues

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
ifyeez:
Car AC condenser, was told to change condenser for the ac to be perfect, would like to knw how much it cost, the ac guy collected 10k for it

Are you expecting it to be like 5k?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mytheta: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thanks for your inspiring message.
I am looking at investing in this business as well but afraid of the usual schemes from some drivers.
Can you kindly share how you are faring now?
Are these earnings a one off happenings or are they consistent?
Now you have first hand information and are in a very lofty position to advise. Is it worth the while? Would you advise an aspiring person to invest in this scheme?
What mode of transaction would be preferable? Hire Purchase or rental?
I am presently occupied with other business and cannot drive by myself.
Please, advise.

Many thanks and God Bless.

entparrot:

Here is the screen shots, I never do more than 50hours a week.

Im no expert in driving, infact when I started driving I was shivering no idea of Lagos route.

2 reasons makes me venture into driving.

1) a greedy guy I met here on nairaland, request my tokunbo corolla for 2.2M on hire purchase and on a weekly payment of 30k,the corolla I intend selling for 2M. He says he will add 200k base is a hire purchase deal.

2) 2 drivers I met in Uber office, 1 of them request rental of 25k and one asked for 30k, both issuing threat like you think is easy, you should drive it yourself.

Then I decide to hit the road. Then I get a clearer picture of the business.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
ifyeez:
Honda Discussion continues

what you have in the pic is a generic condenser unit (work work type)

I will advise you replace entire pipe work and replace condenser with factory unit that will fit well.

Cost of condenser varies with manufacturer.

From as low as 15k to as high as 50k, price is subject to negotiations and quality standards.

I do not sell condensers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ndizzle(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
1.6liter Engine captured......

Jeje we de go o, jeje
cool please, at what price?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what you have in the pic is a generic condenser unit (work work type)

I will advise you replace entire pipe work and replace condenser with factory unit that will fit well.

Cost of condenser varies with manufacturer.

From as low as 15k to as high as 50k, price is subject to negotiations and quality standards.

I do not sell condensers.
The stress on that, am not buying the car again, will look for 407 instead, since you said its work work,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sacramento1212: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
ifyeez:
The stress on that, am not buying the car again, will look for 407 instead, since you said its work work,

Which one is work work again? Can’t you see from that picture that condenser was previously worked on? He told you the truth and which is replace the condenser and have rest of mind. You are really funny cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacramento1212:

Which one is work work again? Can’t you see from that picture that condenser was previously worked on? He told you the truth and which is replace the condenser and have rest of mind. You are really funny cheesy

Let him buy the 407.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
ifyeez:

Frying pan to fire.

Stick to what you can understand, the peugeot brand destroyed someone's career here.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Village people finally got me last night.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
sacramento1212:

Generic meaning Not designed for a honda.

Meaning the pipework would already have been modified too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Romeo3:
Village people finally got me last night.

I have been singing an insurance song...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I have been singing an insurance song...

My bro, wic insurance company is the best and wic type I can go for??

I want to insure my Honda DC.
Thanks for your reply.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good afternoon all!

Still here and waiting for a call relative to my Hire-Purchase proposal (click on my moniker to get a quick view of my proposal).

Do consider my proposal and kindly reach out to me so we can deliberate some more.

Regards.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
gwng:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EmpireGroup(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Post unavailable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Grupo(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Na fleet management be the new oil!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
iyaegin:

Please clarify the live scan sir but for temperature it is usually on 90 after 20 mins for coolant temp and stays dere all thru sometimes rises to 95/100 if am driving on a hot afternoon usually between 12 n 2pm so I mostly avoid dat...engine temp is usually constant between 90 and 110..

@Gazzuzz still waiting for your feedback on this please...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lanre2009 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.