Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770573 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
NewDea4:

You're so jobless you have the time to scour nairaland doing detective work for seun for free

And no, the fact I registered around the same period with that other dude doesnt make us the same. Use your brain, zombie; & don't forget to get a life while you're at it, you're pathetically underemployed

He's the biggest scumbag out there.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Conner44:

Mschew undecided

The only I agreed with you was that if you ever come here and post as you usually do when you have smoked colorado I will immediately expose that your particular account, and maybe a few more from the other sections and threads you're also actively terrorising.

simple

You need to get a life as fast as possible. You are wasting your time with your foolish campaign of calumny, it won't get to me. I came in my own terms and would leave in my own terms. Can you see how much I've possessed your brain that you now tag every Tom, Dick and Harry as me? I've effectively made you a zombie. Your vituperations are nothing but the stridulations of an antelope.

I'll advise you seek help before your mental situation completely degenerates to hospitalisation. Mkpi! Onye ara corner

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
TheModerator:

He's the biggest scumbag out there.

Do you remember that particular night, a few months ago when you were attacking pearl here? Remember when I mentioned your name and you immediately became paranoid? grin That was the day I confirmed WHO you really were.

But the day I confirmed WHAT you are was when you made the statement below circled in blue.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2023

Scams
Blackmail
Bullying
Secession
Impersonation

Unbelievably, it's only one person running all these criminal rackets at the same time on this forum. Everyday, from morning till night.

one single person shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
TheModerator:

You need to get a life as fast as possible. You are wasting your time with your foolish campaign of calumny, it won't get to me. I came in my own terms and would leave in my own terms. Can you see how much I've posssed your brain that you now tag every Tom, Dick and Harry as me? I've effectively made you a zombie. Your vituperations are nothing but the stridulations of an antelope.

I'll advise you seek help before your mental situation completely degenerates to hospitalisation.

I told you once upon a time that police and court will settle your madness. You will soon do what you usually do best and unfortunately for you I will be there to blow the whistle.

I will still come here and tell everyone when it has happened.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
konkoabove:

Thanks, Glithronix for this exposition. Sometimes, I can't prevent the auto-start due to concurrent events like using the map to the pick-up location, and at the same time, an impatient rider calling to know where you are.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
dav1002:

Well wetin make me cancel the inDrive order was that

I saw the order stayed long without anyone bidding for it so since it was towards my area I decided to give it a try with the highest bid and voila she accepted and started chatting me up immediately

I shock say she accepted the highest bid so I say make I check bolt

Omo I saw the estimate for that same destination to be 18000-22000

It was then I got the gist and cancelled oh
Lmao
Inside life. grin

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
I am a very patient man. I have encountered and learned how to deal very effectively with people like you on this forum. Just my mentioning your name, location or even posting your pics here is to spoil the grande finale.

If you like, go to my Facebook page again and download all my pictures and post here with my name and family's own too. I won't shake because

1. I am not a criminal
2. I am not owing anyone and
3. I am not like dru wink

But THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID OF YOU tongue and you know it wink

I already had you in my sights a long time ago. If you were sensible enough you'd have since realized that i am the hunter and you are my Mgbada grin

Luckily for you I like my meat tender. And yours would be very very tasty indeed cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Conner44:
I am a very patient man. I have encountered and learned how to deal very effectively with people like you on this forum. Just my mentioning your name, location or even posting your pics here is to spoil the grande finale.

If you like, go to my Facebook page again and download all my pictures and post here with my name and family's own too. I won't shake because

1. I am not a criminal
2. I am not owing anyone and
3. I am not like dru wink

But THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID OF YOU tongue and you know it wink

I already had you in my sights a long time ago. If you were sensible enough you'd have since realized that i am the hunter and you are my Mgbada grin

Luckily for you I like my meat tender. And yours would be very very tasty indeed cool

Alright! Let me know when you're done making a fool of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
TheModerator:

Alright! Let me know when you're done making a fool of yourself.

Haha don't you have anything else to say?

But you know what's funny?

Back then when i first uncovered your identity and dozens of your other accounts i initially thought that you were battling a mental health issue but the person I was discussing it with then pointed out that someone with such an issue won't write or behave in the same way in all personalities. When that information hit me was when i realized WHAT YOU REALLY do on this website lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 2:48am On Oct 31, 2023
Conner44:

Mschew undecided

The only thing I agreed with you was that if you ever come here and post as you usually do when you have smoked colorado I will immediately expose that your particular account, and maybe a few more from the other sections and threads you're also actively terrorising.

simple

You think am your father that is addicted to cheap kwale weed. Stop projecting your life situations onto other people, you hear

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2023
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2023
Wetin dey sup on 3mb
And from 2nd tollgate down to lekki phase 1.
Wetin dey happen this early momo?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2023
Glithronix:
Wetin dey sup on 3mb
And from 2nd tollgate down to lekki phase 1.
Wetin dey happen this early momo?

Rain don fall naa, plus those pot holes sorry erosions on the roads.
But why una no dey like use normal map for real time picture of the traffic.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Which one be normal map again?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2023
NewDea4:

You think am your father that is addicted to cheap kwale weed. Stop projecting your life situations onto other people, you hear

I know you will still abandon this particular account again just as you did with all the others that I've busted. Heaven knows how many fresh ones you've printed between last night and this morning to use as replacements undecided

I can only imagine how frustrating it must feel, you suffer to hide and mask yourself to be able to come here and find trouble only for busybody conner to bust you just after making a single post grin

The truth is that anybody can pick you out of a stack of fo0ls because your own fo0lishness never struggles to stand out wink it's automatic and inbuilt

I call it . . . Auto FO0L cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Na the normal Google map I dey use view traffic.
Abi there's another one ni?

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlelife50:

What you are seeing in that map is real-time. You are able to see traffic conditions in the whole of the city.

Na you go come the address where you they go to know the hours or minutes it will take you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mine displays like this, i was thinking it's the bolt app map.
ReadaDream:
What you are seeing in that map is real-time. You are able to see traffic conditions in the whole of the city.

Na you go come the address where you they go to know the hours or minutes it will take you
Conner44:

[quote author=Pearl1910 post=126712861]

Which one be normal map again?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlelife50:
Readreamer don talk am finish.
Na because I turn on "show traffic" on my Gmap, that's why I always see everywhere traffic conditions.
And by the way, Heheheheheee, judging by the time your map is showing you will get to dolphin estate from your location which is 2hrs +, I hope you're not among those living in Awoyaya like this? grin
And hope say na Bolt you dey use, cos I don't think it's advisable for indrivers to take trips to Awoyaya in this period. grin
Heheheheeee. Such drivers go see shege. grin

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Glithronix:

Readreamer don talk am finish.
Na because I turn on "show traffic" on my Gmap, that's why I always see everywhere traffic conditions.
And by the way, Heheheheheee, judging by the time your map is showing you will get to dolphin estate from your location which is 2hrs +, I hope you're not among those living in Awoyaya like this? grin
And hope say na Bolt you dey use, cos I don't think it's advisable for indrivers to take trips to Awoyaya in this period. grin
Heheheheeee. Such drivers go see shege. grin

Much respect, baba.

Lol, i canceled jare dem call me for one business.
I for even carry the person but she annoy me last time, i swim oceans to go into her yeye estate that day to carry her and at the end of the trip she gave me 4 star .
She didn't know another time will come, i come tell am say i no fit enter that her place that the road is not good plus flood.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlelife50:
Yours is like this because you inputed a destination.

Glithronix own is the best, you set your map to show live traffic location

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlelife50:

U wey be Vet. should know this.
Everyone should learn this.

- Launch your Google Maps App
- Click the circled icon in picture one.
- Picture two will display,
- Click Traffic as shown in picture two.
After that, everytime u open the GooglemapsApp u will see traffic conditions at a glance without inputing destination and starting direction.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Where is Cheerful Giver? e don tey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilachiever(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Two way trip to University of Ibadan on Thursday.

Pickup is Igando.

Please quote price if available.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Conner44:

I know you will still abandon this particular account again just as you did with all the others that I've busted. Heaven knows how many fresh ones you've printed between last night and this morning to use as replacements undecided

I can only imagine how frustrating it must feel, you suffer to hide and mask yourself to be able to come here and find trouble only for busybody conner to bust you just after making a single post grin

The truth is that anybody can pick you out of a stack of fo0ls because your own fo0lishness never struggles to stand out wink it's automatic and inbuilt

I call it . . . Auto FO0L cool

Get a life bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
OJURONGBE1:
Evening my brothers, its been a long long time.

How una dey?

Nawao... So you still dey? Nice to read from you... What's that your former moniker again self... This you change into is difficult to mention.

After you posted one Corolla for HP was the last we read from you. Hope the driver didn't carry you to where you did not know.

Welcome back home

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
dav1002:

Atleast I am bold enough to partake in give away with my main moniker

Unlike you this online rich man who runs to his alternate moniker to drop aza

Shameful he-goat

So loosing 1070 on a 50km with eta of an hour trip and gaining 6k plus on a 6km trip in less than 15mins is hustling backward

No wonder you're a failure

one who fails at anything and everything

No wonder you're still in your mom's house

A man with a wife and children

I pity you

Tueh!

Anuofia

Oga no be me be your village people wey kill ur mama oooh

E dey pain u say ur mama no dey alive so you too can at least go to her house a suck breast sometimes... Eeeyaaah! Pele.

Na pikin wey good, pikin wey dey listen to him mama word fit stay with him mama.

Na only good wife fit stay with him mother in-law

Na real men fit control the most two important people in his live under the same roof

Now, tell me. You and you cohorts blackbishop and Mr. Olalekan do you have any of these qualities?

Try it for just 1 week, 1! And see if you don't run mad.

I dint agree since ooh I dey stay with my mama... Una wey dey do bear parlor tatafo make una give it a try let's see many mad men Yaba left go welcome in 1 week

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
dav1002:

Well wetin make me cancel the inDrive order was that

I saw the order stayed long without anyone bidding for it so since it was towards my area I decided to give it a try with the highest bid and voila she accepted and started chatting me up immediately

I shock say she accepted the highest bid so I say make I check bolt

Omo I saw the estimate for that same destination to be 18000-22000

It was then I got the gist and cancelled oh
Lmao

Simply accept that you're a selfish greedy man.

I.diot and senseless.

Ashowo Kobo Kobo.

Juramaraji grin

You said 1k no be money abi?
Okay you win, 1k is nothing yet you begged for 2k... Fuu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
This bolt managements are just so stupid, they expect me to drive 12mins 4km distance to pick a ride of 2500, how is that even sensible...

They just relieved me off work tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hello guys, please any bolt inspection center around abule egba? And indrive too
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djkayzee231(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
2FlowZ:
Hello guys, please any bolt inspection center around abule egba? And indrive too
Thanks

It’s at Fagba Mogafar petrol station around Fagba

(1) (2) (3) ... (5561) (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.