Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802135 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) (5579) (5580) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2023
itzFso:
Good morning guys! Please I'm considering on joining the hustle, can anyone please suggest me some low fuel consumption Naija used cars that fits in this business for 1.5m

I have Hyundai Sonata '06
4 plugs
Engine & Gear %100
AC - Mortuary Standard
First body

Condition - just to make few minor adjustment on the tail pipe and probably get the fuel pump replaced...

N1.7m....(asking)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2023
donbrowser:

Go to autochek.com, they have few Honda accords there within that range. I mentioned Autochek because they have good Nigerian Used cars.

Other suggestions can be buying Toyota Camry 1999 model directly from dealers.

1.5m on Cars45 should also get you a Volkswagen Passat but there's a gist about the which is matter for another day.

Shalom

For emphasis sake,
Is 1999 model acceptable with Uber n Bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2023
komodapson:

I have Hyundai Sonata '06
4 plugs
Engine & Gear %100
AC - Mortuary Standard
First body

Condition - just to make few minor adjustment on the tail pipe and probably get the fuel pump replaced...

N1.7m....(asking)

LoL...
Mortuary standard.....na dead body he go dey carry b dat...lol...

Much respect Boss.
I salute

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
itzFso:

Noted.. whats your take on hyundai elantra 2008, Honda civic and city

Honda Civil is good
City is better
Elantra is just beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
mamman40:

For emphasis sake,

I know about Bolt, I don't drive on Uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

Heard there's a protest going on in Lagos today. Anyone can confirm please

A private vehicle killed two Lawma sweepers
Oooh, I see.
I saw it on front page now.

Much respect, boss.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
mamman40:

For emphasis sake,

I once read somewhere that 2000 and above are accepted. Don't know about 1999.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Conner44:

I once read somewhere that 2000 and above are accepted. Don't know about 1999.

Here... Bolt

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Who needs rentals abeg.
Country hard

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaysharp(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Evening bosses,
Pls when will I receive earnings for bolt app payment. I got a ride yesterday and the payment was done via bolt app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danremmy: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
ThisisIkemefuna:
Who needs rentals abeg.
Country hard
I need boss...
08139974368 is my number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Jaysharp:
Evening bosses,
Pls when will I receive earnings for bolt app payment. I got a ride yesterday and the payment was done via bolt app.

Next Eke Market day.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mh53(m): 4:04am On Nov 14, 2023
Indrive as a platform will be worse than bolt with the way things are going. Their customer care is incompetent and unwilling to handle refund related issues properly. I have three pending refund issues that are systematically being swept under the rug by them. From due Refunds not appearing in wallets to cancelled rides mysteriously disappearing from ride logs after Driver wallets have been debited. I don’t know if it’s because they don’t have a physical office here that they are misbehaving like this. Rida which was a great alternative was nuked by their useless update. This whole thing is annoying.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 5:27am On Nov 14, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2023
mh53:
Indrive as a platform will be worse than bolt with the way things are going. Their customer care is incompetent and unwilling to handle refund related issues properly. I have three pending refund issues that are systematically being swept under the rug by them. From due Refunds not appearing in wallets to cancelled rides mysteriously disappearing from ride logs after Driver wallets have been debited. I don’t know if it’s because they don’t have a physical office here that they are misbehaving like this. Rida which was a great alternative was nuked by their useless update. This whole thing is annoying.
Sorry about your experience. I hope they are responding, even if they are yet to implement your concerns. Their priority is riders and not drivers. It's quite unfortunate but it's the reality.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mh53(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2023
konkoabove:

Sorry about your experience. I hope they are responding, even if they are yet to implement your concerns. Their priority is riders and not drivers. It's quite unfortunate but it's the reality.
very true..the first two issues i have with them have been pending since last month, all they do is send me canned messages and say they will refund in either 24hrs, 5 or 7 days and nothing will be done at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kaaya149: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2023
Great post. This is really good. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep sharing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2023
donbrowser:

Go to autochek.com, they have few Honda accords there within that range. I mentioned Autochek because they have good Nigerian Used cars.

Other suggestions can be buying Toyota Camry 1999 model directly from dealers.

1.5m on Cars45 should also get you a Volkswagen Passat but there's a gist about the which is matter for another day.

Shalom

Very bad advise...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2023
mh53:
very true..the first two issues i have with them have been pending since last month, all they do is send me canned messages and say they will refund in either 24hrs, 5 or 7 days and nothing will be done at the end of the day.
No vex, bro.
Indrive has the 'wackest' customer service, so, don't rely on them for any resolution.
As you rightly said, having no physical office here is still greasing their elbow. That's why.
That being said, I think you're relatively new on indrive. Indrive is actually not that complicated for drivers. And yeah, all companies care more about their customers, so as e-hailing companies.
I will say you're yet to grab the scope of how indrive's system operates.
All you need to know about indrive has been posted here, just try and read back.
Bolt's own is even worse and with that, many drivers here know how to beat them to their game.
For indrive, don't call any passenger you picked their order.
I can't start this again, abeg.
Just try and read back.
You will definitely get the grip of indrive as time goes on sha.
Mind you, any money wey indrive don swallow, e don go. Otiló. 🕺💃👯 😁

Much respect, boss.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2023
Omoapena:

Very bad advise...

You're free to give your own advice even though I won't ask why you thought my advice was bad and I wouldn't also be explaining why I gave the advice. Have a nice day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2023
donbrowser:

You're free to give your own advice even though I won't ask why you thought my advice was bad and I wouldn't also be explaining why I gave the advice. Have a nice day.
How can you advise someone to approach autocheck to buy (Honda Accord) for Uber/bolt

You even said he should approach dealers for 1999 to 2000 car models for Uber

When you now you want to finish him, you said he should approach car45, are you kidding me bruh.

It's rare for you to see a very good Nigerian used car put up for sale for 1.5m unless you're lucky to meet owner directly who needs money instantly.

All this autocheck, car45 and the dealers, any car you buy from them for 1.5m, just know you have bought wahala....

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2023
Omoapena:

How can you advise someone to approach autocheck to buy (Honda Accord) for Uber/bolt

When you now you want to finish him, you said he should approach car45, are you kidding me bruh.

It's rare for you to see a very good Nigerian used car put up for sale for 1.5m unless you're lucky to meet owner directly who needs money instantly.

All this autocheck, car45 and the dealers, any car you buy from them for 1.5m, just know you have bought wahala....

Did you reply him?

All my suggestions to him, I specified every car he can get on each platform based on what I know so I ask again, how have you responded to the man's enquiry?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by williamsfred: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Please I'm looking to get a car for Weekly Rental o
My location is
Lagos Mainland
Festac town
Would be much Appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation.
Here is my contact 08154478618
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Avoid Ojuelegba inwards Stadium for now. It's a standstill. Evacuation of a tumbled Trailer at Stadium bridge is ongoing.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Omoapena:

Omode tio mo ogun, on pe l'efo.
That guy knows nothing only agbado from morning till night. cheesy
When u taste d bitter taste of C*rs45 ones, nobe person go tell u to. U will never advise your enemy sef to buy car of 1.5m from them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pearl1910:

Omode tio mo ogun, on pe l'efo.
That guy knows nothing only agbado from morning till night. cheesy
When u taste d bitter taste of C*rs45 ones, nobe person go tell u to. U will never advise your enemy sef to buy car of 1.5m from them.

grin grin

You could only disagree with Car45. That's enough for me, I kuku mentioned Volkswagen Passat.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mh53(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Glithronix:

No vex, bro.
Indrive has the 'wackest' customer service, so, don't rely on them for any resolution.
As you rightly said, having no physical office here is still greasing their elbow. That's why.
That being said, I think you're relatively new on indrive. Indrive is actually not that complicated for drivers. And yeah, all companies care more about their customers, so as e-hailing companies.
I will say you're yet to grab the scope of how indrive's system operates.
All you need to know about indrive has been posted here, just try and read back.
Bolt's own is even worse and with that, many drivers here know how to beat them to their game.
For indrive, don't call any passenger you picked their order.
I can't start this again, abeg.
Just try and read back.
You will definitely get the grip of indrive as time goes on sha.
Mind you, any money wey indrive don swallow, e don go. Otiló. 🕺💃👯 😁

Much respect, boss.
I know the tricks on the platform. I hardly ever call, I use their chat feature 90% of the time. Been a year on and off that platform so I doubt if I can be described as new...they essentially make drivers pay for glitches in their system. A friend of mine's bank card was debited without having his account wallet credited, I assumed he didn't follow the due process until it happened to me after using the same recharge procedure for 9months. The new one wey dey bust my head are rides cancelled by passengers not appearing on trip history, under normal circumstances they don't debit accounts in such circumstances as long as a call wasn't made but lately...they do so at random without even adding the value to the refund balance. The way I track these is by scrutinizing balance statistics. Drivers go hear am once they get significantly higher market share.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
komodapson:

What are the indices for these your postulations, àbí forecast na him I go call am. Besides, there more of fx inflows into the country during the Yuletide season, due to large returnees of Nigerians and Nigerian descent. A significant percentage of these folks have building projects on going and the phenomenon of "if mama could see me now" attributed to most Nigerians - triggers huge spending, these two inferences alone is worthy of note.

Secondly, Over $20bn Annual diaspora remittances by Nigerians in diaspora might witness a huge spike, thanks to Japa syndrome and it's impending consequences on the skill-gap deficit back home. We witness quite a lot of migration during the twilight of the Buhari administration & pre-election period, because quite a lot of people thought over 25years American prediction of Nigeria going into conflagration will come to pass, but there prediction is yet to come to pass. So, those that travelled will remit some little $,€,£ here and there, no matter how little.

Lastly, to burst your bubble, I'm not an agbadorian but the president is taking some baby steps in the right direction.
1. The return of $150m abacha loot by German Govt.
2. The $2bn WB loan & $1.5bn AfDB yet to be issued but secured by the FG not tinubu just of recent is a plus
3. If the first Saudi-Africa Summit is anything to go by and not a ruse - similar to what the Qatari Government promised few years ago, and they ensure to fulfill there pledge, then that's a huge success, has expatriates will fly in droves from now till the first quarter of 2024, but Arabs are not to be trusted.

And many more....like increase in custom duties, dangote 300k barrels production blablabla

What you should pray for is, reckless spending from the executives like the purchase of yatch e.t.c, pray for underperformance from both kitchen cabinets and National assembly members,massive corruption on a grand scale level . Pray for high level of insecurity, that it should roar it's ugly heads again, so that another $1bn dollar will be budgeted for arms as it was done in the past during buratai era e.t.c, sha pray for one calamity sha àjálù weh go warrant huge spending or create a halt in the economy - like prolong labor strike like that, from that Nigeria can't get away from it.

But the truth is, nothing will happen to Nigeria that the international body won't come to it's aid, why? If war broke out, it will be largest humanitarian crisis the world will ever witnessed in recent years, imagine if 2million out of over 4.8million population of Oyo state enter Cotonou through Saki, with 1 million people around badagry jump fence to other side...is better left to be imagine
Sha pray for those few things I highlighted....

Nice write up. You are loaded and so on point.

The decision i made to buy more FX was purely an informed decision. I used the previous year statistics on foreign exchange and current economic situation on ground to invest on dollars

I bought more 2 days ago. There is no way dollar won't go up this December. Make we dey look

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
mh53:
I know the tricks on the platform. I hardly ever call, I use their chat feature 90% of the time. Been a year on and off that platform so I doubt if I can be described as new...they essentially make drivers pay for glitches in their system. A friend of mine's bank card was debited without having his account wallet credited, I assumed he didn't follow the due process until it happened to me after using the same recharge procedure for 9months. The new one wey dey bust my head are rides cancelled by passengers not appearing on trip history, under normal circumstances they don't debit accounts in such circumstances as long as a call wasn't made but lately...they do so at random without even adding the value to the refund balance. The way I track these is by scrutinizing balance statistics. Drivers go hear am once they get significantly higher market share.
Baba, how can I like your post thrice? Especially the one in bold. It shows you sabi the drill. Na siddon look I dey like this.
Majority of my riders usually say I'm very calm. In my mind, I will respond; before nko? How person wey don swim inside ocean go come see lafenwa river dey fear water? Na. Make indrive continue!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

I thought Bolt has repented until I started getting these yesterday... I knew it was time to close and go home.

They mostly do this when there are scarcity of drivers around an area or when some request is being rejected by drivers nearby.
You did well my Bro! Close shop and go home. Better still if you I have INdriver, you can put off Bolt for the main time and put on your indiver These kind request fit make your acceptance rate and driver score drop from 100 to 50 within 5 mins. The next thing they will Block you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
mh53:

Indriver is a criminal company. They charge you for trips that did not happen and will never refund.

God help you if you go to Airport to pick a rider on Indriver and the person later cancelled.

You will lose your commission, your parking fee, and your time plus fuel for driving down to that place.

Worst are those ones that will book at a bus stop. You will get to a place where you can't park and the rider will be asking you to park there. Once you drive away from that place, your commission is gone.

I would rather lose my rating on Bolt than my real money on Indriver.

Their prices self is so ridiculous.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

Indriver is a criminal company. They charge you for trips that did not happen and will never refund.

God help you if you go to Airport to pick a rider on Indriver and the person later cancelled.

You will lose your commission, your parking fee, and your time plus fuel for driving down to that place.

Worst are those ones that will book at a bus stop. You will get to a place where you can't park and the rider will be asking you to park there. Once you drive away from that place, your commission is gone.

I would rather lose my rating on Bolt than my real money on Indriver.

Their prices self is so ridiculous.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) (5579) (5580) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr, BAZ001 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.