Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772254 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2023
dav1002:

Make no reservations

πŸ”₯ On

May violence prevail πŸ˜‚

No be now boss
I'm even bringing that violence in full force, that pearl don too step on me...

God pass am...

Yeyegbami, anticipate the incoming violence....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Emekayoung:

If it's on a Sunday i believe you. Because i did 40k with 12k fuel two Sundays ago. Sundays are special days.
βœ… βœ… βœ… βœ…
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2023
northbird:

On indrive, the key to determine those that manipulate original fares is to look at rider's ratings first. Anything below 4.5, I dont even bother bid, I skip it straight.
Rider's with high ratings usually stick with the app suggested price or are open to accepting higher bids.
You sabi am. βœ”

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Princely01(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2023
dav1002:

Make no reservations

πŸ”₯ On

May violence prevail πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wahala just plenty for this thread
No room for peace....may violence prevailπŸ˜…

Cos Wetin person wan believe bayii
Well Dem don kuku talk test the waters for yourself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Princely01(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2023
Someone has been mentioning to join a Telegram group is there a link for the group?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
tongue
Omoapena:

Your last statement, I've realized you're this person that always want people to believe anything you say without being countered, how has this got to do with skipping payment, just because you know I'm using a car on HP, you feel I'm saying this to skip payment, always taking everything personal...

Anyway, has God pass you today, I never skipped payment since I collected my car, even when the hustle became a very real struggle, I was still meeting up and very soon, I will complete my payment and hopefully by then, you will stop saying that nonsense thing you said in the last paragraph...

Pearl, I'm watching you closely and I have some reservation about you...

My post has had the desired effect.
I intentionally said u lied, (even though that's the truth) to get on ur nerves. It's disrespectful to say someone is lying. It's even more painful when what I am saying is the truth and u r calling it lamba. Why will I lie,? Is there an award for anything here??

If u feel ur experience is different from what I have stated, just say ur own. If u want to counter me, u must come with evidence or superior argument. If u want to learn u can say "abeg show us way, how u dey do am?"
But to say what I am saying is a lie is not cool.

Back to evidence showing, I bought 10k fuel again this morning.
Pic 1 is the fuel level after I bought 10k fuel.
Pic 2 is my current fuel level.
Pic 3 is what I have made this morning. N22,300. U can see my first trip was around 9am.
Before this fuel reach d level it was last night, I go don make another 25k.

So tell me, as an experienced Corolla owner, how much fuel is left in my tank and how much fuel have I used already this morning.

Mind u, I still did a 3,500 trip yesterday night after I posted that 24,800.

Instead of u to come and learn from ur boss, u dey talk say I dey insensitive because I dey make u cry grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Omoapena:

No be now boss

God pass am...

You know uche tey tey

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Those of you attacking Pearl don't understand his modus operandi. Pearl skips trips alot. He cherry picks requests. And if you do that, it is very much possible to gross what he grosses with the amount stated.

The only clause there is if you know how to come back on your score and the likes when you go down.

Ire Γ³!

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
davit:
Those of you attacking Pearl don't understand his modus operandi. Pearl skips trips alot. He cherry picks requests. And if you do that, it is very much possible to gross what he grosses with the amount stated.

The only clause there is if you know how to come back on your score and the likes when you go down.

Ire Γ³!

he don talk am many times how to increase your score

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
davit:

Ire Γ³!

I no wan talk before but I think I should, Pearl is always doing that stuff because he gives out cars on rentals and his clients are mostly from this thread.

1. To woo drivers

2. To keep his current drivers on their toes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
itzFso:

I've been noticing everything you've been dishing out so far and I can boldly say you're just here to discourage whoever wants to venture into the hustle.

You've a discerning eye. That's the only thing he does on this thread. He believes if he can't do it then nobody can do it.

Pay him no mind. His opinions are heavily skewed.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
davit:

Ire Γ³!

This is exactly what CheerfulGiver thought those in his group and they have been keeping their heads above water even before fuel subsidy was 'somehow' removed.

It is a very proper tactic for ehailing drivers especially today with the rising cost of fuel.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Omoapena:

Mind you, I bought 16litres of fuel inside my car and went to laderin from North west in Maryland, to and fro, I didn't use the fuel finish, to and fro was about 180km if not more than so I can say my car is doing very fine when it comes to fuel efficiency...

This is nice coming from you. I knew that after using the former vehicle you used and taking this current one you will definitely be convinced that your former vehicle was not fuel efficient.

Now that you've realised your current vehicle is doing fine mpg wise it's now time to draw up a personalised tactic you will be utilising to get good trips that won't make you waste much fuel during trip selection. If others can do it then so can you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Conner44:

You've a discerning eye. That's the only thing he does on this thread. He believes if he can't do it then nobody can do it.

Pay him no mind. His opinions are heavily skewed.

When I said it, they turned it into political matter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
donbrowser:

I no wan talk before but I think I should, Pearl is always doing that stuff because he gives out cars on rentals and his clients are mostly from this thread.

1. To woo drivers

2. To keep his current drivers on their toes

What stuff is this that you say pearl always does?

And concerning his 'wooing new drivers and keeping the currents on their toes' I don't think we cam fault him for that. Personally I think we need someone who can do what he usually does to motivate other drivers on this thread.

Many people need help in understanding the hustle especially with today's economic realities. Its too bad that some of us here banded together to chase those who were great motivators away from this thread. Maybe with time we can get such people to come here and make their opinions available for all of us to gleam something from.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
donbrowser:

When I said it, they turned it into political matter

Me I've decided not to discuss politics here. There's no gain. I wish he would stop it too and focus on issues as it affects drivers here in a bid to encourage and not discourage them.

The country is harder now than it was when he escaped to congo. He should not make confusion hold people who have decided to gove this hustle a try. He should find one or two tidbits to assist and not tell them to face something else. There's no business on earth that would be profitable for everybody who puts hand inside. It can favor Mr. A and be a disaster for Mr. B, that's how this world works.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Conner44:

What stuff is this that you say pearl always does?

And concerning his 'wooing new drivers and keeping the currents on their toes' I don't think we cam fault him for that. Personally I think we need someone who can do what he usually does to motivate other drivers on this thread.

Many people need help in understanding the hustle especially with today's economic realities. Its too bad that some of us here banded together to chase those who were great motivators away from this thread. Maybe with time we can get such people to come here and make their opinions available for all of us to gleam something from.

I'm not faulting him in any way

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Why do u always lie that ur car consumes fuel. What's ur aim? How can u use 5k to make 12k?
So after fuel and Commission u r left with a meager 25% as profit?
Typical behavior of a driver; to b giving excuse upon excuse, complain upon complain so u have reason to skip payment.
Guy the way you address people is not nice at all. Is that how you talk or that's just your behaviour on social media.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Omoapena:

I'm not here to trade words with you but stop this pressure you're putting on people.
Someone will read what you wrote there and start wondering what's not right about what he's doing whereas there's no wrong thing anywhere.

Like I said up there
5k fuel can't take you to and fro from Maryland to ajah and let's say it does if there's no traffic, highest estimate on bolt says 9k, and, you and I know you can't reach that highest estimate if there's no traffic on your way at the end of the trip and let's even assume you reached 9k after getting to ajah, can the remaining fuel out of the 5k fuel being you back to Maryland to get another 9k?

It's a big No and that's just 18k trip to and from

I might have lied in saying highest I get from 5k fuel is 12k, yeah might be exaggeration, some days , I can get 16k with it but truth is, hardly you will get 16k with 5k fuel if you're doing bolt without surge...

Mind you, I bought 16litres of fuel inside my car and went to laderin from North west in Maryland, to and fro, I didn't use the fuel finish, to and fro was about 180km if not more than so I can say my car is doing very fine when it comes to fuel efficiency...
You are right,5k fuel can't take you to Maryland from ajah and back unless you are using a picanto.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
Glad I got the opportunity to show the exact same level my fuel was last night. I bought 10k fuel this morning and I have made N55,500 on app and 2k offline with 10k fuel. Total is N57,600. This offcourse is because of the surge today. It's not an everyday thing. But I hope I have shown/proven that on ordinary trips I make minimum X4 of my fuel money using a Corolla.
When surge is in d mix u can get as much as X5 OR X7

I still did one trip of 3,500 after my post of 24k last night. I drove home and drove out again this morning and I am not considering all those dead driving o. Before u think I am getting trips from my bedroom.

I am going for a vigil tonight, so I am closing and heading home now.
If I was still working I would have used another 7-8k fuel before closing and u can guess how much I did gross with it.

Pic 1 Today's Earnings
Pic 2 current fuel gauge
Pic 3 is my fuel level last night. The post is still here on this thread, u can go back and verify.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Emekayoung:

Guy the way you address people is not nice at all. Is that how you talk or that's just your behaviour on social media.

Come to my office and find out. Or stick longer on this thread. U will know. JJC.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itzFso: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Omoapena:

Your last statement, I've realized you're this person that always want people to believe anything you say without being countered, how has this got to do with skipping payment, just because you know I'm using a car on HP, you feel I'm saying this to skip payment, always taking everything personal...

Anyway, has God pass you today, I never skipped payment since I collected my car, even when the hustle became a very real struggle, I was still meeting up and very soon, I will complete my payment and hopefully by then, you will stop saying that nonsense thing you said in the last paragraph...

Pearl, I'm watching you closely and I have some reservation about you...

This is war!!! Lets have it boss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Come to my office and find out. Or stick longer on this thread. U will know. JJC.
No be only office. I just asked a simple question and you are here ranting. No wonder people are complaining about your behaviour. And these are the people you want to mentor and motivate,sorry for you.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
itzFso:

This is war!!! Lets have it boss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't mind that asssshole. He is really showing the black man sense of reasoning in him. Such a person can never motivate anybody but to put them into depression. I wonder how he talks to people in the physical.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
YeyeGbami:

he don talk am many times how to increase your score

Oga YeyeGbami Happy new month to you
May you remain blessed in every areas and ramifications of your life.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Omoapena:

No be now boss

God pass am...

Don't mind that guy,just ignore what ever he says to you. He doesn't feed or house you. I am sure if such a person is made the president of this country alot of people will start begging for alms or perish out of hunger.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Johnchrix:

Oga YeyeGbami Happy new month to you
May you remain blessed in every areas and ramifications of your life.

Amen boss and you too, this december holla me around christmas time. anywhere you dey something go hit you aza

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Amen boss and you too, this december holla me around christmas time. anywhere you dey something go hit you aza
Boss na uyo I de oo as I finish sch I de try hustle. here no de like lag na only who politicians de chop. God bless you sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2023
Hopefully by 2024, let us try as much as possible to put to rest this issue of Fuel/how much I gross/net and all of that...I use 5k to net 20k discussion...E don tey abeg...The truth is, some of the info on it here is tainted with half truth and outright lies in most cases and I really cannot fault it..Your realities on the field might be different from mine and no two cars can completely be the same as most of us na btw 18 to 25 years old car we dey drive...in a way, you cannot dispute any info someone put here as you won't find any evidence to do that..For instance, I enter filling station and I got 10k fuel, that is all we know, you could have gotten 13k fuel but say 10k to arrived at a predetermined conclusion..That extra 3k fuel can change the dynamics...pls what evidence do I have to counter that, I enter filling station with you? Do I know the trip you took before taking a screenshot of your Guage?
I am an accountant and also a trained auditor and I can smell half-truth from a mile but can we just move on instead of all this clickbat and unnecessary name-calling, insult etc..The truth is, if you drive regularly, we all know what is applicable; we know what you can net/gross with 5k fuel if you drive a 1.8 ltr engine. We know you can get MORE sometimes, we know we all have our LUCKY days sometimes, we know it can be very bad sometimes, we know average of what you can make on a regular, sometimes more, sometimes less and we know everyday is not your good or bad day....If you know all this, then why arguing nau, just move ON!! If someone's says something that is diff from your own realities on the field, abeg just say OKAY....You have indirectly spoken to the person's conscience..just Waka pass..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2023
Your kind of car also determines what you make.

I use a Toyota Camry muscle, which should be 2.4L engine. Now, will I make same amount with someone using a 1.8L engine, if we both bought fuel of 10k? NO!

Moreover, I don't have a catalyst in my car, and some have argued that one consumes more fuel in the absence of a catalyst. Will I make the same as someone using a 1.8L engine with a functional catalyst? NO!

I am not supporting or attacking anybody. The field is open to all. Buy fuel of 10k in your car, go out and hustle with sense, what you make with it, is what your car can make. ko gba agidi, ko de ni lati gba argument!

BTW omoapena, I like the way and manner you respond or reply people. You must be a calm and gentleman like me πŸ˜†. We should hangout this December 😊🍷🍺

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odutolasegunade(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
Barbiturate:

No. You only deducted fuel of 10k. Take home is about 16k plus

Bro , please can we connect. I am thinking of starting this December instead of selling my car same car as yours toyota camry 2009 to survive.
Please I need guidance, 08165079217
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
itzFso:

I've been noticing everything you've been dishing out so far and I can boldly say you're just here to discourage whoever wants to venture into the hustle.

Na today I don dey discourage
Don’t go relocate abroad, Nigerians abroad are washing dead bodies and doing security in the snow, abroad life no easy . Has it stopped people from jappaing ?

Forums / thread like this are meant to give balance information. If newbies see figures display here that you can make N24,800 on 5k fuel grin
They will go and pressure their rich uncle or retired father to buy them car and the will remit 50k weekly without defaulting. Family problem go start.

I repeat again for intending drivers and partners test waters very well before you jump into the hustle.
You will make money no doubt
But there are other terms and conditions that can make or break you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) (5602) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nextrated001, BAZ001, emadamysy, jpworld(m), Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.