Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766704 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2018
ifyeez:
camry 2003 for 35k, angry angry angry angry angry

Ha.. That is a tough one o.. Depends on the condition, because me I get 03 camry for 35k a week it depends o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 2:01am On Mar 13, 2018
paroh137:

Lol long story. I'm just coming straight to you.

Lol, this is so me grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldentee(m): 4:09am On Mar 13, 2018
I'm sure @ifyeez doesn't think about that before he responded.

It's a toks 03 Camry that isn't up to a month. I gave it out to a driver just last week after all the usual registrations, only for him to bring it for inspection and I realised car has been bashed.

He came up with a stupid excuse, but I'm not taking that shit! Hence my resolve to seek a better responsible driver.

dru23:

Ha.. That is a tough one o.. Depends on the condition, because me I get 03 camry for 35k a week it depends o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:23am On Mar 13, 2018
goldentee:
I'm sure @ifyeez doesn't think about that before he responded.

It's a toks 03 Camry that isn't up to a month. I gave it out to a driver just last week after all the usual registrations, only for him to bring it for inspection and I realised car has been bashed.

He came up with a stupid excuse, but I'm not taking that shit! Hence my resolve to seek a better responsible driver.

Maybe he was playing with you. Plz don't take nonsense from any drivers. If your car is in excellent shape, you have the right to lease out at the best rate possible. A tokunbo or grade A should be around 35k to 40k a week o. A camry like yours should be 35k and nothing more. The reason is because it's a 2.4 liter engine. Don't let any drivers push you around. If they really want to work, trust me they will. I have lock up few drivers and also seize their phones. This is want a driver did to my car, it's either driver or mechanic fault I don't know. Shine your eyes either way

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:28am On Mar 13, 2018
goldentee:
Toyota camry 2003 available for rent @ 35K weekly
Experienced drivers only. Should already be registered with Uber with at least 4.5 rating and should be living around Ogba and it's environs. 2 guarantors required as well.

Contact 08039227472 (WHATSAPP ONLY PLS).

Take your time looking for drivers o. Its is better for your car to sit than have one useless driver to come and spoil your car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 5:30am On Mar 13, 2018
dru23:

Maybe he was playing with you. Plz don't take nonsense from any drivers. If your car is in excellent shape, you have the right to lease out at the best rate possible. A tokunbo or grade A should be around 35k to 40k a week o. A camry like yours should be 35k and nothing more. The reason is because it's a 2.4 liter engine. Don't let any drivers push you around. If they really want to work, trust me they will. I have lock up few drivers and also seize their phones. This is want a driver did to my car, it's either driver or mechanic fault I don't know. Shine your eyes either way

This looks like a really bad case of sludge. What oil was used to service the car in question? Mineral oil I guess. If it is, you have your answer to why the engine is looking that way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2018
dru23:

sadly this is how the inside of most engines used for E-hailing are.

Mineral oil used over 5,000 miles will definitely result in sludge.

Cc leagalwealth
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2018
i buy sludge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2018
Carshopper:
Please I need a driver asap ...

I'm available. I'll contact you on WhatsApp..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2018
dru23:

Lies.
Which driver did you lock up

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2018
davidwemby:

I'm available. I'll contact you on WhatsApp..

Manual drive 407
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2018
dru23:

Is it your driver that is responsible for service?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mlud: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2018
2 very clean and durable Cars available immediately for Taxi Hailing business - Uber/ Taxify.

Both 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Automatic 1.6. Sport.

Boot spoiler and body kit, RDS Stereo, Cold Aircon Remote central locking ABS Alloy wheels with good tyres, Spare tyre well serviced and easy to maintain. Parts easily available.

One car in Silver with BLACK leather seats and Formica dashboard, the other Metallic GREY car with with clean dark grey colour cloth seats and two-tone grey dashboard.

These cars look very smart and riders like them because they look like private cars.

Mitsubishi Lancer cars are very strong durable and last many years which is why they are used for motor racing in the desert dunes and as rally cars.

The Lancer is fast with simple and modern technology and wins many races. Parts are always available.

I already have another Lancer running on Uber without any problems.

Both of these Lancer cars are foreign used Tokunbo Cars and not yet used in Nigeria.

Just registered. Very economical on Petrol.

THE DRIVER.
Drivers needed on Hire Purchase only. Not interested in rental.

Drivers must pass reference checks bring 2 Guarantors and be honest and reliable. Must have Uber experience with good records.

Please call Julius on 08128855680 to discuss terms and view the cars.

Cars located in Ikorodu for viewing.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2018
dru23:

Dey use greese service your car? grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

Dey use greese service your car? grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2018
Hello all,I have a Toyota Camry 03 toks I want to give to a driver (driver already found ) I went to know the necessary oil to service the engine at how many miles and some crucial things I need to know before venturing ...in new to ehailing ... please help me cc carhoppers , gazzus and any other person that uses this kind of vehicle ...thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2018
Bigdam:
Hello all,I have a Toyota Camry 03 toks I want to give to a driver (driver already found ) I went to know the necessary oil to service the engine at how many miles and some crucial things I need to know before venturing ...in new to ehailing ... please help me cc carhoppers , gazzus and any other person that uses this kind of vehicle ...thanks

Oil is 5W-30 full synthetic, replace every 5000 miles, use coolant instead of water in the cooling system to avoid rust. Normally you should not need to touch your coolant at all. Transmission oil is Toyota Type IV.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2018
darmilolah:

Is it your driver that is responsible for service?

The car was service and fix by my old mechanic. And given to new management and new mechanic. When driver was sacked, manager decided to change oil for first time under his care. And found these. So either old mechanic lied that he change oil or new manager never change oil. Only God's known at the end of the day. The driver phone was seize and must pay outstanding balance. Which he his about to pay fully. Lucky for me the grease didn't get inisde the engine fully.
This is why I keep telling owners , be strict with your cars especially if your cars are either grade A Nigerian used or tokunbo. And don't allow drivers coming out here shouting up and down for 30k rental on a good car. Partners value your money, hard work and especially your cars.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Oil is 5W-30 full synthetic, replace every 5000 miles, use coolant instead of water in the cooling system to avoid rust. Normally you should not need to touch your coolant at all. Transmission oil is Toyota WS.

Ok thanks for this info...please how do I calculate the 5,000 miles
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Good morning,

Pls which one be mineral oil again? Below is what I use to service my car since I bought it and I do it every 4000m. Kindly advise sir! Thanks

GAZZUZZ:

sadly this is how the inside of most engines used for E-hailing are.

Mineral oil used over 5,000 miles will definitely result in sludge.

Cc leagalwealth

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Bigdam:

Check odometer when oil was serviced, add 5000 miles to it, replace oil when vehicle clocks the new mileage.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Check odometer when oil was serviced, add 5000 miles to it, replace oil when vehicle clocks the new mileage.

Thanks a lot , you're far too kind .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldentee(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for the heads-up bro. That driver / mechanic truly deserves to be locked up! I think their nonchalant attitude towards the use of cars centers on the fact that those cars ain't theirs.

dru23:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2018
ridwanadedapo:
Good morning,

Pls which one be mineral oil again? Below is what I use to service my car since I bought it and I do it every 4000m. Kindly advise sir! Thanks

4000miles is 6680km

The engine oil in the picture is mineral oil, you are not to exceed 3000km or 3months on it to avoid a buildup of sludge in the engine.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Bigdam:

I always advice you give 500miles to traffic (time spent when engine is idling and car is not moving wink )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2018
dru23:

The car was service and fix by my old mechanic. And given to new management and new mechanic. When driver was sacked, manager decided to change oil for first time under his care. And found these. So either old mechanic lied that he change oil or new manager never change oil. Only God's known at the end of the day. The driver phone was seize and must pay outstanding balance. Which he his about to pay fully. Lucky for me the grease didn't get inisde the engine fully.
This is why I keep telling owners , be strict with your cars especially if your cars are either grade A Nigerian used or tokunbo. And don't allow drivers coming out here shouting up and down for 30k rental on a good car. Partners value your money, hard work and especially your cars.

From the above. I don't see where the driver is at fault for the sludge. Your driver is not responsible for maintenance (oil change). Therefore, it is not his fault.

It's your fault and mechanic.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2018
Partners you really want to know if your engines are in top shape?

Next service open your valve covers and see for your self.

It's not all about using synthetic oil, you can use mineral oil and change at the proper intervals.

oluwaseunla please post the open valve cover pic of the 2001 civic you are working on. I know the car has never used synthetic engine oil.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I always advice you give 500miles to traffic (time spent when engine is idling and car is not moving wink )

Ok , you mean when it hits 4500 miles I should consider servicing the engine?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2018
goldentee:
Thanks for the heads-up bro. That driver / mechanic truly deserves to be locked up! I think their nonchalant attitude towards the use of cars centers on the fact that those cars ain't theirs.

Not the drivers' fault.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
final preparation.... Vehicle starts work tomorrow.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Bigdam:

Ok , you mean when it hits 4500 miles I should consider servicing the engine?

you should.....

Depending on the quality of synthetic oil used wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you should.....

Depending on the quality of synthetic oil used wink

Please which "make" do u advise I use .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), northbird, Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.