Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757237 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5640) (5641) (5642) (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 7:32am On Feb 07
donbrowser:

David 08023145496
Na Ogba e dey
Thanks 🙏🏾
But the Ac guy don loose small part yesterday
Make I give am d chance because I just called him now to be sure if he has handle such task before and he said na normal thing wey dem dey do. I get him on recorded if anything go south because he assured me
Thanks again bros
I just hope it doesn’t go beyond just evaporator changing because I’ve spent so much on d car and nothing left with me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:33am On Feb 07
donbrowser:

grin grin Pearl how far? Cassava nko?

Bring Bat eye

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:35am On Feb 07
Itsrm:

As long as you are in this country with us, I don't even bother. As events have shown, even die hard APC supporters are feeling the heat. So anyone can can continue supporting APC, na all of us go dey suffer together.

Obinoral ooooo!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:39am On Feb 07
abiolag:

Thanks 🙏🏾
But the Ac guy don loose small part yesterday
Make I give am d chance because I just called him now to be sure if he has handle such task before and he said na normal thing wey dem dey do. I get him on recorded if anything go south because he assured me
Thanks again bros
I just hope it doesn’t go beyond just evaporator changing because I’ve spent so much on d car and nothing left with me

Na normal thing. If d leak is not visible in d hood, then its from d evaporator. It might be the expansion valve sha, not the evaporator itself. So let him investigate well. Before coming to conclusion.
AC and overheating problem are my worst fears in a car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 7:54am On Feb 07
Pearl1910:

Na normal thing. If d leak is not visible in d hood, then its from d evaporator. It might be the expansion valve sha, not the evaporator itself. So let him investigate well. Before coming to conclusion.
AC and overheating problem are my worst fears in a car.
Thanks for your input. I hope it will be something minor like the valve because he said he need to loose it to know exactly where d leakage is coming from. Since he has checked all visible parts. because if u put gas now, in less than an hour d gas go leak comot finish
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:17am On Feb 07
2.5m

Come buy this make I for leave Tinubu for una before them close Mauritius Border.

04 Toyota matrix. First and single user. Bought Tokumbo in 2019. Buy right, buy peace. Will give me joy to pass this to someone here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:18am On Feb 07
Pearl1910:
This thread can never die. grin
Drama and concert everyday.
Where those our guys wey no dey use linkage for their car sef. Donfortune and co

Lol, na this thread person say make I leave go Instagram, lailai e no go happen...We pai here...
See the way I dey laff here, people around me dey wonder where I see this kain joy for this bulaba era....

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:29am On Feb 07
Djdamian:
Dear all,

I have found the custom papers,it was inside some boxes i am yet to unpark since i moved into my current apartment and I am making arrangements with Omoapena to ensure he gets it today or latest tomorrow.

Like I said earlier, he can hold on to my plate number till it expires. I think my business with him is officially over.

Thanks

Way to go sir.....#patience
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:42am On Feb 07
Itsrm:

I'll suggest you share your location so people can recommend strong hands to you. If you must bring down the dashboard, better to have someone who knows what he's doing do it.

I've seen where someone opened dashboard to fix a leak and forgot to connect the evaporator thermostat. The dashboard had to be opened a second time.

And who knows, the issue may not even be coming from the evaporator.

Well said.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:03am On Feb 07
tojahh:
2.5m

Come buy this make I for leave Tinubu for una before them close Mauritius Border.

04 Toyota matrix. First and single user. Bought Tokumbo in 2019. Buy right, buy peace. Will give me joy to pass this to someone here.

When person dey look for car with chikini money, you no post this one...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:11am On Feb 07
Omoapena:

No vex Boda Omoapena.

I know say money still dey. Call put calls to the
Congolese
Indians make them come pay and carry am. The custom paper is available.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:11am On Feb 07
Omoapena:

No vex Boda Omoapena.

I know say money still dey. Help put calls to the Congolese Indians make them come pay and carry am. The custom paper is available.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07
dapotemi:

Lol, na this thread person say make I leave go Instagram, lailai e no go happen...We pai here...
See the way I dey laff here, people around me dey wonder where I see this kain joy for this bulaba era....

cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07
Pls, big daddy users, how much do you at least make with 10k worth of fuel??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07
Omoapena:
Them still dey use 10k fuel for Ehailing business ? Even with full tank of 40k we dey use Ogbon to cash out with reasonable profit.

Inflation don spoil the business and the fare doesn't commensurate with expenses

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07
Omoapena:

As per office no gree me dey road, connect me with ur Indians na, to do part time parol na grin

This regime tight like corn sad

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07
Omoapena:

10k fuel ke??

People using 2.4litres engine are suffering and smiling

You left your 1.8l Corolla to 2.4l camry

Dey play, you never see anything yet 😂
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07
dav1002:

10k fuel ke??

People using 2.4litres engine are suffering and smiling

You left your 1.8l Corolla to 2.4

Dey play, you never see anything yet 😂

I'm just doing a survey and check on the car consumption since it's my first time using big daddy, I don't intend to use it for ehailing, just wanna observe if the consumption is normal before I drop it for the indians and pick my Ford back but truth is, I'm in love with this car, I feel like turning it to my personal car...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07
Y1nka:

As per office no gree me dey road, connect me with ur Indians na, to do part time parol na grin

This regime tight like corn sad

🤣🤣🤣

Connect wetin?

That connection no get network oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07
I dey house since morning sha. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07
Naso I collect stray bullet on top another person matter.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:29pm On Feb 07
Bar man give everybody their favorite for here…

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:22am On Feb 08
Omoapena:

🤣🤣🤣

Connect wetin?

That connection no get network oo

We rise by lifting others.

Share update not just trouble na grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:12am On Feb 08
BestTrades:

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 8:46am On Feb 08
Y1nka:

We rise by lifting others.

Share update not just trouble na grin

Mainlanders that hustle on island , are there any sleepovers on island that is cheap?
Aside sleeping in cars.

Cos small self on no kitchen no water wey I see them dey say 500k inside chivita.

Any other update?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 11:33am On Feb 08
How do I increase my acceptance fees?
My own is going down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:54pm On Feb 08
Wetin all these Chinese people dey do for Ikeja GRA. I hope govt is regulating them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:20pm On Feb 08
Pearl1910:
Wetin all these Chinese people dey do for Ikeja GRA. I hope govt is regulating them.
Indians for Ilupeju. grin
Chinese for Ikeja GRA. grin
Which side Koreans go take now?

Much respect, boss. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:50am On Feb 09
Glithronix:

Indians for Ilupeju. grin
Chinese for Ikeja GRA. grin
Which side Koreans go take now?

Much respect, boss. grin

Those Indians have companies, industries and manufacturing plants. They are working.
These GRA Chinese people, look like tourists and people that just came to enjoy naija, but they stay long and look like butter.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 6:35am On Feb 09
I have uploaded everything but it keep rejecting my insurance document and road worthiness
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:09am On Feb 09
Welz:
what's happening with indrive? it arrives on it's own and start trip on it's own now. it has happened more than once now

I noticed if you update the app on playstore. The feature has been removed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09
Someone should come and carry this follow come radio for chikini money of 15k

It's for Corolla 2002 to 2006...

WhatsApp me on 080. 8227. 5363

(1) (2) (3) ... (5640) (5641) (5642) (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), maivd and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.