Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752267 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 4:12am On Mar 08
Omoapena:

Hardly will you see drivers that use AC now o

If riders like, let them rate all drivers low for not using AC, by the time all main apps blocks drivers, rider will still be the one to suffer it to get rides on time...

Looks at bolt now, they have lost almost all their drivers to indriver....
I get trip then follow by a call from rider asking if I will use AC...I don't even drive alone without AC.... quality dey drop steady

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:19am On Mar 08
I think the problem of AC or no AC stems from the issue of fastest finger which Indrive has solved in the new update.

You can't see who else is bidding, so if you are sure of your services, if the price is not good, you bid higher or skip the trip.

The problem with some drivers is called "sellers remorse" a condition where you feel you sold for far less than the value of the goods/service. I blame them , you can't be desperate in this hustle, you sell yourself cheap.

Yesterday,I was around college road, Ogba,a trip came going to Anifowose Ikeja , a street behind that AP filling station on Oba Akran. It came @ 2400. The offer was good, but I felt 3k would be a good fit for the trip.
I clicked 3k and the rider picked it.

When he entered the car, we had not even moved beyond that Nnpc station, when the rider was already telling me, I was going to bring him back
,he just wants to pick something .

Obviously, he was already satisfied with ambience of the car and maybe my friendly mien ( some drivers will wear a hard face ), this subtle personal dynamics go a long way.

If he was uncomfortable by the typical shortsighted driver who won't switch on the Ac because he wants more money . ( something you should have bidded for previously ),I'm sure he wouldn't have pitched the return trip.

To cut the long story short, we got back and he sent me 10k from a short trip of 3k.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:51am On Mar 08
dapotemi:

I get trip then follow by a call from rider asking if I will use AC...I don't even drive alone without AC.... quality dey drop steady
Agba awo. Buati!!! 🙌

Much respect, sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 3:13pm On Mar 08
Glithronix:

Agba awo. Buati!!! 🙌

Much respect, sir.
Baba, how was the road from Ib to Oyo?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:39pm On Mar 08
northbird:
Update .. ONE WAY ALERT on AKIOGUN ROAD

Skipped my mind for a while now.

Akiogun Road ( the road that lines the Maroko police station) is no longer a two way drive.

Please,if you are coming from Bosun Adekoya to link Akiogun Road, you must take your right and go and make a U turn in front of Banex plaza to turn unto the other side of Akiogun Road to continue your journey. Also if you enter from lekki express, you can't reverse on the same road,
But make a U turn @ Enyo filling station to switch to the other lane.

Please be guided.
I guess you meant Rainoil?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:44pm On Mar 08
CheerfulGiver:
I guess you meant Rainoil?

Maybe. I thought it was Enyo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SenseBoy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08
A friend has a 2011 Mercedes Benz GLK 350 for sale. The car is in pristine condition, no faults everything works well. Just buy and drive.

Asking price 12 million

Contact John 08038799362 for more details

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:34pm On Mar 08
konkoabove:

Baba, how was the road from Ib to Oyo?
3hrs + few minutes trip.
Road was smooth all the way down to Ibadan, no traffic whatsoever.
But from IB to Oyo town, damn, if one is not careful, person fit lose his tyres. Annoying potholes everywhere. Some of the potholes fit swallow your car. Your brake has to be sharp mehn! Swerving to dodge potholes left and right. Some of the potholes can't be dodged, you will have to drive through them carefully.
Truck drivers were driving crazy.
And other drivers were driving crazy. On that road, accident can easily occur.
They are doing the lane from Ibadan to Oyo (going), so, it's the lane for people coming from Oyo that you will merge ontop and continue your journey from IB to Oyo. There's a link in the middle of the journey that you will leave the one-way and merge back to the proper lane going to Oyo.
Come see dungeons (aka potholes) everywhere. sad
Got stopped by FRSC, they checked everything and was intact. Didn't spend up to 3 minutes with them.
I had a bit of experience with those Micra ants. grin, Keke napep riders still dey learn work where these ones dey, and they are old men ooh. grin
After every-every of the party, we left there at 4:30pm and got to ketu @7:53pm when I checked my time. No traffic drive, except small go-slow at mowe.
Bought 20k fuel.
I don't think I can drive Ibadan to Oyo at night. To me, it's not safe. Might not be so with people who frequent the road.
Sorry, I didn't share yesterday. You can pick one now (dodo ikire). cheesy

Much respect, boss.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08
Glithronix:

3hrs + few minutes trip.
Road was smooth all the way down to Ibadan, no traffic whatsoever.
But from IB to Oyo town, damn, if one is not careful, person fit lose his tyres. Annoying potholes everywhere. Some of the potholes fit swallow your car. Your brake has to be sharp mehn! Swerving to dodge potholes left and right. Some of the potholes can't be dodged, you will have to drive through them carefully.
Truck drivers were driving crazy.
And other drivers were driving crazy. On that road, accident can easily occur.
They are doing the lane from Ibadan to Oyo (going), so, it's the lane for people coming from Oyo that you will merge ontop and continue your journey from IB to Oyo.
Come see dungeons (aka potholes) everywhere. sad
Got stopped by FRSC, they checked everything and was intact. Didn't spend up to 3 minutes with them.
I had a bit of experience with those Micra ants. grin, Keke napep riders still dey learn work where these ones dey, and they are old men ooh. grin
After every-every of the party, we left there at 4:30pm and got to ketu @7:53pm when I checked my time. No traffic drive, except small go-slow at mowe.
Bought 20k fuel.
I don't think I can drive Ibadan to Oyo at night. To me, it's not safe. Might not be so with people who frequent the road.
Sorry, I didn't share yesterday. You can pick one now (dodo ikire). cheesy

Much respect, boss.

Which gamepad I dey see so, àbí My eyes dey pain me? grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:54pm On Mar 08
donbrowser:

Which gamepad I dey see so, àbí My eyes dey pain me? grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Na PS2 wey I dey take entertain myself whenever I'm free doing nothing at home.

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 1:45am On Mar 09
Please guys, what’s it like going to epe via lekki? Is 60k a good deal? Pick up is magodo.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 2:58am On Mar 09
confusedworld17:
Please guys, what’s it like going to epe via lekki? Is 60k a good deal? Pick up is magodo.

I think it's a pretty good deal depending on the day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:04am On Mar 09
confusedworld17:
qqa

Yes it is. Just move when traffic is less
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:34am On Mar 09
confusedworld17:

Why take lekki from magodo when you can just take ijebu ode without traffic and enjoy smooth ride...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:37am On Mar 09
Omoapena:

Why take lekki from magodo when you can just take ijebu ode without traffic and enjoy smooth ride...

I be wan talk same thing but my comment might have gone wrong again.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 9:33am On Mar 09
Omoapena:

We are picking up the second person from lekki. The trip is today. In all my experience, I never go beyond sangotedo.
Any tips on how to get epe via that route? Or make I just fire dey go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:43am On Mar 09
confusedworld17:

We are picking up the second person from lekki. The trip is today. In all my experience, I never go beyond sangotedo.
Any tips on how to get epe via that route? Or make I just fire dey go

Going should be free from lekki but coming back, don't take lekki, take ijebu ode n probably order ride to drop the person you will be picking up at lekki.

Don't take lekki coming back..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 11:32am On Mar 09
Omoapena:

Going should be free from lekki but coming back, don't take lekki, take ijebu ode n probably order ride to drop the person you will be picking up at lekki.

Don't take lekki coming back..

Okay thanks. At lekki now to pick the second person.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dmmike: 1:32pm On Mar 09
Good afternoon all, please I need a car to drive with Uber / bolt/I drive and any other available app. I am registered with bolt and Uber already since 2017.
Is there anyone with a vehicle who is ready to do business?? The safety of your car is paramount to me and I have a good vehicle maintenance culture. Please hit me up on 08118678882 and let’s do business. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:36pm On Mar 09
dmmike:
Good afternoon all, please I need a car to drive with Uber / bolt/I drive and any other available app. I am registered with bolt and Uber already since 2017.
Is there anyone with a vehicle who is ready to do business?? The safety of your car is paramount to me and I have a good vehicle maintenance culture. Please hit me up on 08118678882 and let’s do business. Thank you.
Stop wasting your time here and go to moove in Maryland if you can drive manual.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dmmike: 1:49pm On Mar 09
I am in dire need of a Corolla or Camry car for e-hailing business. Any business partner who has a car for hp or weekly delivery should hit me up on 08118678882. Please be rest assured that your car is in safe hands as I have a good maintenance culture
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:52pm On Mar 09
dmmike:
I am in dire need of a Corolla or Camry car for e-hailing business. Any business partner who has a car for hp or weekly delivery should hit me up on 08118678882. Please be rest assured that your car is in safe hands as I have a good maintenance culture

Last sentence is very important to car owners/partners.
Before SamuelTaiwo or Donbrowser will happen to them grin
Igi ewedu oni wo pa wa o

No offense just saying grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09
Hi guys,

I'm currently enrolled in 2nd cohort of the FG's 3MTT program. In the next 3 months, I will be adding another professional discipline to my career. If you are intending to japa soon, I implore that you take this chance to learn something that will give you an edge.

Even if you remain in Nigeria, you can still earn while you're here.

My 2 cents
https://3mtt.nitda.gov.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09
donbrowser:
Hi guys,

I'm currently enrolled in 2nd cohort of the FG's 3MTT program. In the next 3 months, I will be adding another professional discipline to my career. If you are intending to japa soon, I implore that you take this chance to learn something that will give you an edge.

My 2 cents

Saving after application na war o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dmmike: 7:58pm On Mar 09
CheerfulGiver:
Stop wasting your time here and go to moove in Maryland if you can drive manual.

Please give me your contact or chat me up on 08118678882.. I need more info on this please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:28pm On Mar 09
donbrowser:

Aspiring drivers and frustrated ones. Don't give up!

Many people when they hear tech, the next thing that comes to their mind is coding. That's not true. Let me even shock you that coding in Nigeria is becoming saturated.

While you're waiting for rental, hire purchase or you're intending to give up, pick up your laptop and start learning "community management". There is a market for it at the moment in Nigeria with only few people available for lots of jobs.

Another one is "product design". These skills are not hard and you will eventually get a good pay on your 2nd job.

If you don't know where to learn, start from YouTube. If you have money, go to Udemy. The FG is also training people at the moment through Alat for free.

My 2 Cent!

In this Agbado president regime adviser self na intending driver but advising other drivers grin

Aspiring fiverr digital Marketter and frustrated ones. Don't give up

While you are waiting for Lasepa job grin

Learn defensive driving , study this thread learn from the elders and understand the basics of ehailing. grin before you jump on rental and destroy partners car in 3weeks.

Igi ewedu o ni wo pa wa ó

Our 2 cents grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09
tojahh:

Saving after application na war o

You mean saving your application or what?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09
Someone walked passed a prison and cementry today grin

He's seriously consoling himself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09
donbrowser:

You mean saving your application or what?

Yes man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:39am On Mar 10
tojahh:

Yes man

They passed a circular about updating their website
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:19am On Mar 10
tojahh:

Yes man

I think it's working now

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:27am On Mar 10
donbrowser:
Hi guys,

My 2 cents
Site not responding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.