Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815332 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Stealth100:

Yinmu*

I do this and sometimes request still will not drop. I go come begin regret why I no drive towards home(mainland).

You miss the point, bro!
A professional would never sit in one spot for 3 hours! Rather, he would move from areas of (apparent) no demand to areas of (probable) demand.

I've driven empty from Egbeda to Oniru before, before I got a trip request. I still grossed about #17,000 that day ... I'm a professional

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HokageTravels: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
Have enquiries about flight tickets? Need urgent replies. Hokage Travels has gone a step higher to offer quick services. Join Hokage Travels WhatsApp group and get instant replies to all enquiries. Thank you.

https:///2bQs0vZe4xnDdXzHcSloZ0
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edetsimon: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=Philla80 post=66065256]I have a Camry 2004 (4plugs) this car is tokunbo and just landed last week, in perfect condition, I'm giving out the car on rental for uber/taxify, contact me if ure a driver on uber and taxify, and you live around ojodu, magodo isheri, it's 35k per week, call me on 08075222960
Good morning sir, am Simon Edet. Please am in need of vehicle. I can remit 35k. Am uber/Taxify qualified driver with good rating on the both platform. I stay around Yaba axis. 09082906101.Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bnenzzy101: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Please what time does taxify attend to old drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edetsimon: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2018
Good morning House, my name are Simon edet, am Uber/Taxify qualified driver with good rating on the both platform. Please am in need of a car on weekly payments. I live around Yaba, I can remit 35k per week. I prefer Corolla tukunbo or sound good car. I am Honest and hardworking. Contact me 09082906101.thank you and have a good day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2018
edetsimon:
Good morning House, my name are Simon edet, am Uber/Taxify qualified driver with good rating on the both platform. Please am in need of a car on weekly payments. I live around Yaba, I can remit 35k per week. I prefer Corolla tukunbo or sound good car. I am Honest and hardworking. Contact me 09082906101.thank you and have a good day.

Oga nawa o. You still never get car? Try contacting people asking for drivers here na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2018
about ratings and older vehicles,
this is a 1998 toyota avensis, I have never gotten an issue with it as per bad ratings, I use it regularly on uber.

Clean interior, chilling a/c, good entertainment, and good drivers personality.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bnenzzy101: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
this is a 1998 toyota avensis, I have never gotten an issue with it as per bad ratings, I use it regularly on uber.

uber accept 1998 vehicle?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bnenzzy101: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Please what time does taxify attend to old drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Bnenzzy101:
uber accept 1998 vehicle?

nah wetin I write dem go see grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bhorbymills1990: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Schiphol:
The car is very rugged. Ensure to fix any issue on it before onboarding it on e-hailing.
Note: if yours is less than 2003, it can only be used on Uber. Taxify year requirement is 2003 and above.

its 2005
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Carshopper:

This decision is more of a VALUE based approach - it is easier and faster selling off a 2003-2005 car at second value than a 2000-2001

It is also a STRATEGIC based approach - what if app company decide to start again from 2003

It is also a maintenance based approach when u speak on brand - easier to get Mech for other popular brands

So if I had known what I know now - my decision making process would have been more profitable with more cars onboard

Exactly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Steflon: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

one guy here say make we de pray grin
Even Wealthy “Superstar” Davido dey pray before he performs on stage... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Some drivers self, was at magodo, so I was expecting a visitor from Ogudu and she’s new to Lagos, so I booked a ride for her from magodo, that’s a driver close to ogudu. He picked the rider and she called to tell me the driver said he doesn’t know where magodo is, I said let me speak to him, he collected the phone I told him to use his gps in the app or use google map and type in magodo phase 2, if he doesn’t know where magodo is, he said ok, 5min later she still called that the dude has refused going coz he doesn’t know where magodo is, I canceled and booked another ride for her. These dude doesn’t even know am a driver my self, that’s how he will be loosing money coz he doesn’t knw a place and don’t want to learn.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daguru(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2018
cross8701:

Hello do you mind sending me a copy of your HP agreement. I'm considering letting out a corolla on HP. Email address is bizzeze@gmail.com. I'll be most grateful. Thanks

Hello Sir,

Sent. Check your inbox.

Cheers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daamazing(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

that's all you need to charm them smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2018
ifyeez:
Some drivers self, was at magodo, so I was expecting a visitor from Ogudu and she’s new to Lagos, so I booked a ride for her from magodo, that’s a driver close to ogudu. He picked the rider and she called to tell me the driver said he doesn’t know where magodo is, I said let me speak to him, he collected the phone I told him to use his gps in the app or use google map and type in magodo phase 2, if he doesn’t know where magodo is, he said ok, 5min later she still called that the dude has refused going coz he doesn’t know where magodo is, I canceled and booked another ride for her. These dude doesn’t even know am a driver my self, that’s how he will be loosing money coz he doesn’t knw a place and don’t want to learn.
The dude lied joor ! Magodo nah popular place in lagos. He doesn’t want to go there. Well that is own cup of tea.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2018
daamazing:
that's all you need to charm them smiley
Uber said we should be putting on corporate, I just laugh at that coz they don’t know how hot Nigeria is, me I put on polo coz that’s what I feel comfortable on, while driving . Still on 4.7 on Uber, I can’t go wrong with my sharp ride. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2018
Let’s change the narrative! Brand new Kia Rio 2018 coming soon. Corolla 2010 going out on rental for a smart driver. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daamazing(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2018
I just wish I could Uber... cry
And I have the time cry cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oride: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2018
ridwanadedapo:
Let’s change the narrative! Brand new Kia Rio 2018 coming soon. Corolla 2010 going out on rental for a smart driver. grin

Ha!!! shocked shocked

That's not changing narrative again o. That's starting a new conversation.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2018
Airconditioning.....

it's not always about adding gas, adding gas.....

gold honda city (our most reliable car/driver) complained of vehicle not cooling properly under intense heat (lagos hot sun), I told my bois to have a look at it on monday, they said it was just Gas, they added Gas, driver went away but still reported same issues. To be proactive, I ordered for a sharp toks compressor assuming the old one had kicked bucket.

Driver came for A.c repairs, preliminary diagnosis, 240psi high side, 41psi low side shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

Someone overfilled the system with refrigerant.....

Reduced refrigerant to normal values and car is back on the road again.

lesson. [s]Don't allow the bois refill refrigerant grin[/s]

Don't overfill your system with refrigerant.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
This happened to my car when I bought it. They overfilled the gas and makes it to malfunction. I took it to an AC man and he released d gas for some time and since then it’s been working fine.

GAZZUZZ:
Airconditioning.....

it's not always about adding gas, adding gas.....

gold honda city (our most reliable car/driver) complained of vehicle not cooling properly under intense heat (lagos hot sun), I told my bois to have a look at it on monday, they said it was just Gas, they added Gas, driver went away but still reported same issues. To be proactive, I ordered for a sharp toks compressor assuming the old one had kicked bucket.

Driver came for A.c repairs, preliminary diagnosis, 240psi high side, 41psi low side shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

Someone overfilled the system with refrigerant.....

Reduced refrigerant to normal values and car is back on the road again.

lesson. [s]Don't allow the bois refill refrigerant grin[/s]

Don't overfill your system with refrigerant.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daguru(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Stealth100:

Bolajilogun@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent. Please check your email.

Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daguru(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Akinsbobo2:

Please, I need one too. My email is akinolufowora@gmail.com. Thanks

Sent. Please check your email.

Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good morning great people of nairaland. Please I need a car on higher purchase that's not more than 1.5 or 2million so I can pay up within a year. I work in a reputable stock brocking company but I just needed something to b some doing every weekend iland night instead of staying at home. I can deliver 30k weekly ,I don't want to overstress myself or d car..I will appreciate it if I can favourably considered. My email address . lawalfemi231@gmail.com , thanks for your anticipated reply. GOD BLESS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NextProdigy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

YES @ every 70-80k km

What will it cost if you are to work on changing it for a customer?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ahmadtunde(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello house,
I have a newly registered Toyota Camry 2004 model already registered on Uber and Taxify platform for rental. Serious drivers can contact for negotiation.
07081344005 (call or whatsapp)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bnenzzy101:
the phone no. Is not complete. Please help me check and send it again. I want to call them. Thanks. All the documents/inspection of the car has already uploaded on taxify. Thanks

You don't need to call them. Upload all relevant docs and in less than 2hrs you will be active
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

This man scam uber grin
GAZZUZZ:

This man scam uber

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ahmadtunde(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please send the agreement to my mail too.
aahmadtunde@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation
daguru:

Hello Sir,

Sent. Check your inbox.

Cheers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by debeo: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
bily:

Experience for e-hailing business is grossly overrated.

All that is required is to be a good driver and simple common sense.

I decided to test driving on Uber

My first week driving was last week and I did 92k on Uber after Uber deductions and I dont even know Lagos roads, just making use of maps

Your response clearly signifies you don't have experience.

This is what I mean.

Under rental, you only take care of minor repairs or even no repairs at all like in my own case. I like doing all repairs myself to ensure quality

Under HP, everything is on you driver, everything for at least 18 months. Suspension, ac, linkage, and maybe engine (if unlucky).

To survive you need to save at 8 to 10k weekly to cover for any expenses minus regular service.

You need to pay rentals, maybe 35k

Fuel 10 to 15k weekly (depends on the car)

You will eat, your family, extended, mistresses and concubines.

Under HP the minimum amount you should make weekly is 100k to be comfortable.

To make a consistent 100k weekly is not by reading the advice by gurus here.

Everyone knows theory is way different from practical.

Like they will always say, experience is the best teacher.

I still stand by my earlier assertion : DRIVING UNDER HP ARRANGEMENT FOR A NEW DRIVER W/O E-HAILING EXPERIENCE IS SUICIDAL.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.