Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4853766 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lolz at 8 cars on Uber, lolz.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by orshore(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
I’m a registered , loyal and hardworking driver on both platforms Uber/Taxify I need a good car to drive on rental. I reside at ogudu . You can reach me via WhatsApp/ sms/ call on 08133068888 or you drop your contact so I can reach you . Your swift response will be appreciated .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=Tyche post=66203104]Lolz at 8 cars on Uber, lolz. [/quote

How many does your father have ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Gbenue Soun. Opuro Jati Jati. Now to show us one single account of yours on Uber, e don turn never divulge information. After all your claimed posh life life style in uganda, first Class jetty to Cameroon, 100 cars on uber, clubbing with 50 cent no single iota of prove. I smh for your life. Me i know from day one you no get any stake or anything in this e-hailing business. If you yarn dust here again i will make your life miserable on this platform. Shebi dem don almost barn you with all this your nonsense post wey no konsign you? Na beg dem beg MOD for you this time around Na gbere. You go tell me wetin konsign you in me renting out my Camry 04 jejely for 30 K weekly. Go and face your American 50 cents dem u leave Lagos uber thread alone for us.After all you are #LORDLUGARD# grin tongue tongue cheesy grin #Opuro JatiJati. Americana. grin

[quote author=dru23 post=66202856][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
You dey mind the IDIOTA. grin Americana.

Tyche:
Lolz at 8 cars on Uber, lolz.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
tpnatuzzi:

Gbenue Soun. Opuro Jati Jati. Now to show us one single account of your on Uber, e don turn never divulge information. After all all the your posh life life style in uganda, first Class to Cameroon, 100 cars on uber, clubbing with 50 cent no single iota of prove. I smh for your life. If you yarn dust here again i will make your life miserable on this platform. Shebi dem don almost barn you with all this your nonsense post wey no konsign you? Na beg dem beg MOD for you this time around Na gbere. You go tell me wetin konsign you in me renting out my Camry 04 jejely for 30 K weekly. Go and face your American 50 cents dem u leave Lagos uber thread alone for us.After all you are #LORDLUGARD# grin tongue tongue cheesy grin #Opuro JatiJati. Americana. grin

Pick one....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
I will not descend to your despicable level and bandy words with you. It's not in vain that the wise ones said that empty vessels makes the loudest noise, and we can see the manifestation of that on this very thread and on every page.

Who comes online and brag about these things? common! It's only a child who is still living with his parents, battered by irredeemable poverty and hopelessness.

I will take the timeless advice of not casting pearls to swines, for a swine is far better than you in all ramifications. You can go ahead and insult your children, parents, lineage and community for all I care.

I remain untouched by your pettiness and insolence

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Yaris 2006-2010 is a fantastic car,
comes with a 1.3liter engine (japan,s/a, Europe) or a 1.5liter engine (USA) I currently manage 26 for a particular coy. Major issues are just airconditioning. It comes with a very sensitive variable displacement compressor and when it packs if you don't go the proper route car starts vibrating wen idle and looses power when a/c is engaged. Suspension is fantastic, parts are cheap and available.
I concur. I own a 2008 on the platform. Need to do an overhaul soon. Corollas are way better.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
I ordered an uber for a friend and the driver came with a highlander, like I said earlier, it's not always about the size of the engine, it's about bin smart.

Talking about brand of cars, I see where people say only xyz cars will stand the test of time, they are right to an extent but not entirely, if you haven't driven other brands then it's wrong to ascertain that other brands won't, afterall I still see some rickety Volvo carrying tomatoes around Mile12. Some cars are problematic but with diligence and good maintenance culture it would serve you well and that's if you drive it yourself but if you ain't driving yourself then stick to xyz brand.

If I decide I wanna drive on uber and should I want to go for a 2.5litre engine then it would be a 2014 Camry or 2014 Honda Accord, yes i have class and I also know there are riders who also deserve such...

Like I said, it's all about working smart.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
tpnatuzzi:

Or a broke Nigerian..... U dey reply me ... I pity you bro...go and face your uber.. I have time ooooo ... plenty time

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dovehorizon:
I ordered an uber for a friend and the driver came with a highlander, like I said earlier, it's not always about the size of the engine, it's about bin smart.

Talking about brand of cars, I see where people say only xyz cars will stand the test of time, they are right to an extent but not entirely, if you haven't driven other brands then it's wrong to ascertain that other brands won't, afterall I still see some rickety Volvo carrying tomatoes around Mile12. Some cars are problematic but with diligence and good maintenance culture it would serve you well and that's if you drive it yourself but if you ain't driving yourself then stick to xyz brand.

You know that if Gazzuz does not approve it , the car is not good o..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
frugal:

I concur. I own a 2008 on the platform. Need to do an overhaul soon. Corollas are way better.

Haha Gazzuz must not hear that oooooooooo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Because you are no one of course and we dont know you here. Go get a life. Opuro Jati Jati. Na your new name be that.#LORDLUGARD. tongue

dru23:

Pick one....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
frugal:

Why do u think corollas are way better. Because I was about buying a 2008yaris
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
tpnatuzzi:

And get to work.. I have a 9 to 5 and plus I have few business in Nigeria. I can afford to post, but you on the other hand grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Carshopper:

Romeo Romeo Romeo.... When shall we drink this beer
Any day you invite me sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
It's doesn't come cheap, but it seems like you want to offer humanitarian services, because the fares are low

Dovehorizon:

If I decide I wanna drive on uber and should I want to go for a 2.5litre engine then it would be a 2014 Camry or 2014 Honda Accord, yes i have class and I also know there are riders who also deserve such...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Romeo3:
Any day you invite me sir...

Ooooshey ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Yes it doesn't come cheap but working smart can cover up for it.
You highlighted a sentence, in the quest of trying to sell your car to get uber worthy ride, what happens when you do not get a buyer? Sit and home and write an epistle? Nope...

alstarmayo:
It's doesn't come cheap, but it seems like you want to offer humanitarian services, because the fares are low

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
That's different from going to the market to purchase such car, for the sole purpose of doing Uber business

Dovehorizon:
Yes it doesn't come cheap but working smart can cover up for it.
You highlighted a sentence, in the quest of trying to sell your car to get uber worthy ride, what happens when you do not get a buyer? Sit and home and write an epistle? Nope...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laplace12(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dovehorizon:

One of the best ways of working smart is by using the minimal volume of petrol. Your choice of car will give you that.

There is nothing smart in doing N1000 trip with N800 petrol.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
dru23:

Hmmmm..... Let me break down for you bro... do you know that in any operation like in war for example... you have the generals in the war room. Controlling what is going down on the ground, and getting feedbacks from the soldiers, now with these feedbacks from the ground the Generals will decide what course of action to take, whether to send him more troops or not, but these General never even set foot on the ground... it's call interl ........ So bro I don't have to be driver to know what is going on, when I can have my interl from my trusted people on the ground to do the work ... I don't know what you call it.... But I call it working smart..... wink

You have started again dru23. Must you always talk?

Every General was once a soldier, they paid their dues on the battlefield once. No General ever became a General from a room. Shiooor.

Very soon, nobody will take you serious again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Really?

Let's put it this way,
You drive a 2008 yaris/corolla/ rio and i drive a 2014 corolla or Camry, whondobyou think will get more offline request?
Do you think the price for offline trip is same with e-hailing apps? Nope

See, some riders love grand entrance, they want presence, reason why you will get more of an offline trip using such cars as compared to the yaris...

My one cent though

laplace12:

One of the best ways of working smart is by using the minimal volume of petrol. Your choice of car will give you that.

There is nothing smart in doing N1000 trip with N800 petrol.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
tosinjay:

Since na you refer am, abeg refer me too. E nor get the man number, abeg you get the man number?
Unfortunately I don't have his number too, but follow the description given by Slamstan, you can't miss it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin una don dey front page
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
FP. Nice one OP.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
dru23:

I can bet the engine of those corollas are all sludge up. I said before maintenance is one of the major key in this business. You want your car to last longer use these...

Any car that is not on synethic oil is a disaster waiting to happen. Those that of ears let them hear same for those with eyes. Coming soon

Oga Gazzuzz, you Don teach this man English, now we no go hear word.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
EphraimBoat:

You have started again dru23. Must you always talk?

Every General was once a soldier, they paid their dues on the battlefield once. No General ever became a General from a room. Shiooor.

Very soon, nobody will take you serious again.

Now whether people take me serious or not ,does not bother me one pit. Coz have been pretty straight forward with people... people should know when am serious or not. Anything anybody tells you take with a grain of salt anylaze it and you make a decision from there.
Now the military General stuff, if you read carefully, Gazzuz said that am not a driver or ever driven on the platform.. That is very correct, now for the fact that I have not one, but fleet of cars on the platform does not mean I don't know what is going on. I don't necessarily need to be on ground... I go by what my workers tells me and manager tells and now compare those with what is going on in nairaland uber thread... from there I make my own final conclusion on what step to take. And also I have few friends on the forum, that are drivers and partners. And they are a great source of information to me. I always
have great communication with them . Those are the people I rely on my interl.. I don't have to be on ground or be a driver to know what is going on. Now if I didn't have any cars at all, that is different situations.
Now if you have read my past thread, I said you will need a good team around you to succeed in the business.. I have a pretty team around me so far... do you know how emails I got from people asking me advice? Also I share my own experience on the thread for people to learn .. If am able to have 8 cars on Uber within 8months of starting the business, am either doing wrong or am a high risk taker. So please let us read to undestand, I have great passion for the business. And once I can master the business feel comfortable enough , you will not hear me on the forum. God willing am hoping to have 14 cars this year. Once I do that am gone from the thread... have done my part to learn and to master my trade. Some will learn others will just watch you learn.. It is up to the individual....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daamazing(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Why did mods move to FP..
Pests incoming

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
toliamy:
Wooh!!! I have just 1.5m . Any car suggestion
You can get a tokunbo 03/04 corolla if you take your time to search. Don't rush
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by koolg: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
frugal:

Please sir what's the estimate of ROI if I buy a car and give to a driver on Uber platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dru23 u don deh front page....

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.